First Timer

ACJ

Awards
I'm new here and I just wanted some advice. I am on my first cycle ever. I stay active in the gym about 3-4 times a week. I have seen some difference in weight and in cut-ness, but minimal. A friend advised me on nandrolone decanote .5 cc/ml mixed with testosterone cyplonate .5cc/ml, injecting Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The bottles are 250 mg/ml each. I started on Monday, today is my second shot. What should I be careful of? When should I see results? Should I be taking anything for liver or kidney protection? Any advice or previous experience is appreciated!

mcracken

Awards
just start researching, there's a ton of stuff you need just besides the test. There's too much too explain in just one thread and since you already started you better start your research soon.

ACJ

Awards
I have been researching....just a lot of stuff. I didn't realize at the time there were so many products that do the same thing. Well I appreciate the comment!

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Get some arimedex in case of any estrogen sides. And you need a serm for Pct. You should research before you start pinning away next time.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Eat big lift big. Get in atleast 1.5-2g of protein per pound of your bodyweight.

ACJ

Awards
Thanks! Again I'm new and not familiar with all the terms. What is pct?

ACJ

Awards
So I should be taking in 310g/protein daily? Or Big Lift Big?

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I'm not goin to flame you but wow. You need to research more.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Yes 300g of protein is fine drink lots of water. I just noticed your only 155 you should be able to gain more without the use of aas.

ACJ

Awards
Hey, you really have helped out in just a short time. Like I said earlier I'm new and I just wanna make sure I'm going at it the right way and getting the results along with being cautious. My friend is just taking the deca/test and nothing else. That just didn't sound right, so that's the reason I joined here. Thanks again

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I'm not goin tell u what you should do that's your choice but you should wait tip you gain more naturally especially if your a newb to working out. You need some arimedex in gas estrogen sides. And two weeks after your last injection you should start pct. You need a serm (clomid,nolva,torem). There is plenty of info out there use this forum or even a quick Google search.

ACJ

Awards
Yeah...I'll use the forum. Your advice was very helpful and I'll definitely take yours. How many cycles have you taken, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm not new to working out, i played football and baseball in college. I don't hit the gym as hard as I did then. I'm in there 3-4 times a week due to schedule. So I have the build but I just want bigger results. I took some Arabol and Anitest pills but didn't get results. I think because I was in the gym more I actually gained 5-8 lbs since October of last year. I flux between 163-155. I want to stay consistent at 170lb.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I haven't done any injectables yet but I do have 3 vials of test e waiting for a couple months. I'm currently running epi and have done other ph cycles before.

ACJ

Awards
I'll keep you posted on my progress!

Eat Big Lift Big Getting Big...I won't steal your saying(even tho Getting Big was my $.02) but it's catchy. Thanks again! By the way, not sure if you are from Houston but that's where I'm from. Gym time!

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I wouldn't say that was my saying I've heard it before. Gd luck on your cycle.