Ok if u wanted to cut and lose weight in a hurry what would u use? w/acess 2 anything

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok now if you had a date a special date set like a marruage or a trip, and wanted to get cut and lose weight what would you use and you have access to any supp or aas thats out there .

Now what would you choose lets say a time line of 10 weeks.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ECA with T-3 and extreme amounts of cardio (1 hour a day, 6 days a week). High protein, moderate carbs, and plenty of healthy fats. If you can't get ECA or T-3 then use OEP and TT-33.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
ECA with T-3 and extreme amounts of cardio (1 hour a day, 6 days a week). High protein, moderate carbs, and plenty of healthy fats. If you can't get ECA or T-3 then use OEP and TT-33.
How about clen t3 and yohimbine its a blend 40mcg 25mg t3 and 4mg yohm

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
if you had plenty of var and tren ace and test prop and masteron would you include those as well?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
100mg var ed

what im thinking natural activate extreme and derma therm for four weeks and then on the the last week of that adding Anavar at 100mg ed for 7 -8 weeks. Then kick in test prop 100mg eod and tren 100 mg ed.

WEEKS1-4

activate extreme
dermatherm
T4 250-300 mcg
and a fat burner

WEEK 4 START
ANAVAR at 100 mg ed

WEEK 5-9
Test prop 400 a week
TREN A 300-400 a week will asses
also clen 40mcg 25mg of t3 and 4mg of yohimbine per pill maybe 2-4 pills ed

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
oh and some Melantonan 2 to tan as well as the tanning bed

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
or skip the activate and dermatherm cycle of 4 weeks prior . any input on that?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
clen+t3+yohimbe+tren= holy blood pressure batman

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
DNP!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no im jk dont... i prob shouldnt have said that....

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
DNP!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no im jk dont... i prob shouldnt have said that....
Run properly it might actually be safer than putting every single one of the compounds already listed into ones body...

(note: safER, not SAFE)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I actually was going to get some dnp. Every one says it is so bad but if you use properly like mentioned above it is good. Just dont abuse it. however the source that has it im not going through. SO that is why I didnt mention it. But i have read alot on it. I still think the clen t3 will be good with tren n test

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
if they say clen raises your metabolism about 3% and dnp does about 40-50% holy shsit i wonder how that would feel. lol.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
if they say clen raises your metabolism about 3% and dnp does about 40-50% holy shsit i wonder how that would feel. lol.
I have a buddy who is running it- it's nuts according to him. He eats carbs then starts getting hot flashes within 30 mins.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I seriously dont think I could handle the hot flashes.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of test e and anvar for cutting along with t4

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How about clen t3 and yohimbine its a blend 40mcg 25mg t3 and 4mg yohm
Just monitor your BP closely. I didn't know you're willing to try AAS but Tren Ace, Test Pro, Anavar, and T-3 will help out a lot

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Have you ever run just clen/cyt before because it's an effective stack with just those two compounds. The sh!t does wonders for me!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im scared of dnp cause it kills people... i dont know if ive ever heard of anyone that ever died using clen.... tren seems to be peoples favorite cutter...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
im scared of dnp cause it kills people... i dont know if ive ever heard of anyone that ever died using clen.... tren seems to be peoples favorite cutter...
Tren is real good stuff ! If Tren was a chick then I'd be married to it LOL.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run just clen/cyt before because it's an effective stack with just those two compounds. The sh!t does wonders for me!

No I have never run it that way or t3 ever, i Have used T4 . ALso Clen when I was on a cycle a long time ago. You dont think the clen/cyt would eat up alot of muscle?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Tren is real good stuff ! If Tren was a chick then I'd be married to it LOL.
LMAO . lol Yeah I have heard nothing but good things I had a 10ml bottle and used it with some prop and man just that alone I noticed a huge difference, its like steroids on steroids. lol.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
OK HERE WE GO

IGF-1 LR3 5MG 1MGPER VIAL= 5 VIALS
ANAVAR 100 MG ED 7.5 GRAMS
HGH 100 IU KIT
TREN ACE 3 GRAMS
TEST PROP 4 GRAMS
MASTERON 2 GRAMS
PLUS CLEN/T3/YOHIMBINE

NOW THESE ARE THE ITEMS I HAVE PROCURED.

So any thoughts?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Clen doesn't usually kill people on cycle, it's the enlarged heart it can produce that kills YEARS later.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Clen doesn't usually kill people on cycle, it's the enlarged heart it can produce that kills YEARS later.
Heck! I should be dying any day now! I've been using clen for well over 12+ years so my days are numbered! Well, I better get off AM and start writing my own obituary :ugh2:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Is there any stats or data on celeb and enlarged hearts how much you would have to take and for how long before it affects you. That's not a good thing having a enlarged heart my grandmas died from that, doubt she was on clen though lol

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Is there any stats or data on celeb and enlarged hearts how much you would have to take and for how long before it affects you. That's not a good thing having a enlarged heart my grandmas died from that, doubt she was on clen though lol
I read a study that showed that in rats an enlarged heart was seen in 10 days of high dose clen.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I read a study that showed that in rats an enlarged heart was seen in 10 days of high dose clen.
I honestly think this is being blown out of proportion. Could you please elaborte on this for us because quite frankly, the report you're talking about is the like 2nd or 3rd link on a google search which has no specifics, not to mention rats and humans are different. So, with that in mind, I'd like to know more about this study you speak of.

I personally have been using clen for well over 12+ years with no problems, well, at least not yet. I dose up to 120mcg and I will stay on for 5-6 weeks if I'm prepping for a race.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
LOL - Rats don't have hearts! They are heartless bastards!!

That said ... how enlarged were the hearts and how long after the clen dosage ended did the enlargement continue?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt clen would be in medical use if it caused an enlarged heart in a rat AT ANY DOSE

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of clen doing such things but something will eventually kill all of us so if AAS/stims get us there then that's a good way to go. BTW, rat studies aren't always reliable when trying to asses side effects on humans.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Haven't heard of clen doing such things but something will eventually kill all of us so if AAS/stims get us there then that's a good way to go. BTW, rat studies aren't always reliable when trying to asses side effects on humans.
Yeah, that's what I said earlier in this thread. A few people will read a couple of studies on clen with rats and then blow everything out of proportion. I've been using clen for over 12+ years and I'm still alive and healthy :approve:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I said earlier in this thread. A few people will read a couple of studies on clen with rats and then blow everything out of proportion. I've been using clen for over 12+ years and I'm still alive and healthy :approve:
That's awesome bro, the key is use, not abuse. Anyone can have problems from AAS if they stack 1 gram of Tren with 500 mg of D-Bol every day for 3 years straight and but using them in moderation along with ancillaries and health protective supps and they will enhance quality of life

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think this is being blown out of proportion. Could you please elaborte on this for us because quite frankly, the report you're talking about is the like 2nd or 3rd link on a google search which has no specifics, not to mention rats and humans are different. So, with that in mind, I'd like to know more about this study you speak of.

I personally have been using clen for well over 12+ years with no problems, well, at least not yet. I dose up to 120mcg and I will stay on for 5-6 weeks if I'm prepping for a race.
Hmm... I don't have a good answer for you. I guess my main point (which others have made as well) is that any compound has its inherent risks if used improperly. Both DNP, and Clen, would be good compounds to use when cutting, as long as they were dosed responsibly. Actually, given the lethargy that DNP can cause, they might stack well together!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Okay so this is what MY BUDDY has and thinking of doing. ALso thinking of getting 3mg of IGF1 LR3. still need clen or something have a bottle of meltdown dont know how good that would be with the t4 might just order some clen also thinking of primo.

SO no DNP just to clear the air. HE will be starting this in about 1 week from now.

Unless he does a cycle of stanodrol and 1ad with some test. and then pct and then do the cycle mentioned below any thoughts on that?

Tren 125 eod weeks 1-8
Test prop 150 eod weeks 1-8
Anavar 100mg ed weeks 1-8
winstrol 50 or 100 mg ed not sure yet about this one
poss: 3mg of IGF1 LR3 80mcg ed
Also i have T4