KAROOKST P-PLEX CYCLE

Karookst

Awards
Alright, Well Heres the story.
Last year I tore my AC Joint completely on my left shoulder completely. I originally weighed 170, after the injury I weighed 155 due to loss of mass in my pecs, shoulders, arms, and actually my whole upper body. And the great thing is.... I wasnt able to have surgury so its gonna remain torn...untill surgury is available....(I know...)
All that to say I set out to on a P-Plex to gain back alot lost and to gain appropriate weight for my size (6'2).
I have already started the cycle and am 3 weeks into it now (sorry I didnt start the log sooner)
My goal is 180 at the end of cycle and through post cycle

Anyway Here we go

Stats at start:

160lbs
6'2
Max:
Bench-135 (real weak I know)
Squat-5x225 (I decided not to go over 225 in weight due to back problems)
Incline-110

Workouts
M,Th Chest Arms- Bench, Decline Bench, Incline, Military, shrugs, curls, flys,
W,S-Plate Complex-Shoulder, Arms, Forearms
Tu, Fri- Legs abs.- Squat, calf raises, leg ext., ab complex
SUPPLEMENTS and dosage

P-Plex run 30/30/30/30

Supports:
Milk Thistle
COQ10
Multi

PreWorkout-Complete Nutritions Bazzerk 24g (1 scoop) before workout
Post- BSN's True-Mass 2 scoops (100g) once after workout once before bed

Diet-Eat absolutely everything in sight (5-6 times per day)

Post Cycle- Sustain Alpha stacked with Toco 8 and EndoAmp
Goal-180

After running this cycle, post cycle and 1 week I plan on running a second cycle following in order to complete another by june 4th (my wedding and honeymoon to follow(gotta look good for honeymoon))

Alright anyway I just finished 3rd week and heres whats changed.

Weight now -178 (gained 10 first week) 4 second, 4 3rd
Bench now 165
squat-15x225
incline-140

Sides so far: pretty rough actually
Testicular shrikage (alot) :surprised:
Pretty rough back pumps
a little insomnia
mood swings:aargh:
hopefully the PCT will take care of the little boys and get my mood back to normal pretty quickly. its not unbearable tho.
I started taking magnesium and potassium for back pumps and if they persist I will get some taurine.
But other than all that Im feeling great! and Lovin the cycle. Anyways lets hear what yall gotta say! Thanks

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
WOW this is scary man, sounds like your first cycle am I right? whats your PCT look like and how old are you? 80% of the 10 lbs you gained in the 1st week is probably water. the last 8-10 lbs is probably real gains but without a proper PCT and diet you wont keep it and will end up with a net loss. You went and got some potassium and magnesium in reaction to backpumps instead of having taurine already in your regimen... that causes me to fear you may not have a SERM already in your PCT, if that's true you may be in for some hard times buddy.

Karookst

Awards
Actually it's my second. I ran one before my injury a while ago and too young. But all I ran for pct was advanced pct by xt and I ended up gaining 14 and losing 2 lbs. Well after reading more pcts and reading alot of logs and forums I decided to get The testosterone recovery stack(trs) including sustain alpha toco 8 and endo amp. Below is listed in the description of the product

The TRS is an effective addition to classic PCT drugs such as Clomid (Clomiphene) or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). While the TRS can be effectively stacked with Clomid or Nolvadex for a synergistic effect, it can also be used as a completely natural and safe alternative to these classic PCT drugs.

So I figure I'm gonna run this pct as listed above in an alternative to nolvadex. I'll give updates on my post cycle to see how it works.
Also I know it's mostly water weight now, I'm now upto my goal of 180 and well see how we keep it through post cycle.
Also I'm 21
I bought magnesium and potassium cause walgreens was closed and they also help but I have taurine now and it's working fine. It wasn't a big deal enough to freak out about.
As for my diet. Trust me it's "proper". I just didnt want to list out everything I eat so I put "eat everything in sight" but my diets full of all appropriate necessities and very regular and scheduled.
I'll keep you updated on the post cycle I'll keep updating. Thanks for the input.

Karookst

Awards
UPDATE

WEEK 3 and 3 days. Reached 180 and max on bench and incline increased by 10 ponds each from the previous update. I'm ready to be done with the cycle tho. My boys hurt.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
20 lbs. in 3 weeks....... :bigeyes:

at 30/30/30? damn son

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Wetgains: gains made at the start of a cycle as your muscles fill with glycogen. These gains are temporary and as soon as you stop taking the exogenous anabolic responsible for the increased ratios of glycogen, said ratios will return to normal. I only say that to say that you have gained about 10 lbs expect to lose 10 because its just water esp with a wet compound like phera

PP's TRS
: from everything I have read it's a super solid product it should be noted that it's designed to work like Clomid for practical purposes of restarting HPTA function (though I don't know that it directly stimulates the brain like Clomid, it more than likely directly stimulates the testes like HCg) but as far as I can tell there's no Estro Blocker or A.I included in the stack... which means you could be more susceptible to gyno. With Phera the danger of gyno exists both now while on cycle and after the cycle when estro rebound hits.

Nolvadex: is an estro blocker (blocks estro sensitive receptors from responding to estrogen) which means you can have an estrogen rebound and avoid developing gyno and other estrogen sides. I don't know why but it's common for people to shy away from SERMS If you will not use a SERM consider a product like 6-Bromo, which is an aromatase inhibitor (A.I) (prevents a certain enzyme from converting test into estro) which means estro rebound doesn't happen at all 6-bromo's bond is not perm so you want to taper down use of A.I's more gradually than you would a blocker even.

Hope this helps a little and if your nips start tingling/itching/or get puffy you may want to see a doc.

Karookst

Awards
Yea I gotta be eating alot to try tO keep alot of the gain.
I know alot of it is wet gain and I won't keep the 20 total but well see how much I can keep and I can be a guinea pig on the pct pp trs alone.
And thanks alot for the gyno info. My brother who lives with me has liquinolva just in case but I'd like to try it without since I haven't had a problem with gyno yet. I'll keep y'all updated.
Also I suspect the immense gain at given dosage is due to my initial size. And also as with everyone who runs phera alot of water weight is gained. I'll pray I maintain as much as possible.

Karookst

Awards
Plus did I mention I eat everythng in sight 5x a day haha

Karookst

Awards
Well today is the last day of the cycle!
Weight is now 182 so a 22 lb. Gain! Let's hope I keep it.
Bench and incline are up another 10 lbs. each. Once I sit down I'll give the rest of the stats.