Which is better way to bridge?

NateSVT

Awards
I have decided to do a bridge with Superdrol and CEL M-LMG. I ordered it and everything came in, including all my support and PCT stuff. Now I am trying to decide which way is better to bridge this.

I like the first option because I will get good gains from SD and have 4 weeks after to help maintain and possibly add onto my gains. I am worried about this one though because many people recommend to go straight into PCT after SD because of how harsh it is. I'm worried I could possibly get some gyno in the middle of the M-LMG part of it and have to start PCT early.

The second option is nice because PCT will be immediately after SD, but the gains might be harder to keep.

SD..... 20/20/20/00 /00 /00 /00
M-LMG.. 00/00/75/100/100/100/100

M-LMG.. 75/100/100/100/100/00/00
SD..... 00/00 /00 /00 /20 /20/20

What do you guys think is the safer option?

This may be wrong or stupid but here's one thing I'm wondering. Normally if you do a regular cycle of SD and don't go into PCT then you will get sides like gyno. Will being on LMG stop you from getting gyno right away? Kind of like how with a test cycle with dbol to kickstart it you don't go straight into PCT (I know it's totally different but I'm using that as an example)?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This may be wrong or stupid but here's one thing I'm wondering. Normally if you do a regular cycle of SD and don't go into PCT then you will get sides like gyno. Will being on LMG stop you from getting gyno right away? Kind of like how with a test cycle with dbol to kickstart it you don't go straight into PCT (I know it's totally different but I'm using that as an example)?
No, LMG may even aggrevate gyno more if you're already prone to it. With that in mind, LMG is my fav to run personally because of the size and strength I gain off of it without any major sides. Of course everyone reacts differently. And I would front load the SD.

And may I suggest you trying LMG at 75mg because it does wonders for me at that dosage. You don't want to dose high unless you have to. Ultimate goal here is to to find a good balance: benefits vs sides. And I hope you have your PCT lined up and not just some crappy OTC milk thistle combo deal.

NateSVT

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I will start at 75mg and if I notice good gains I'll probably keep it there. No reason to go too high if it's working fine.

Yes I do have a PCT ready. I have Nolva, Erase, Liver Assist, ZMA and will be adding a test booster.

So you recommend option 1 but keeping the m-LMG at 75?

NateSVT

Awards
If I'm doing the first option and I start to get gyno while on LMG can I take nolva and continue the LMG at a lower dose or should I just stop the cycle and go straight into PCT?