1st Cycle- Anavar

PhIdEl

Awards
I am 27 years old and I have never done a cycle. I am thinking about running Anavar for 6 weeks at 50/ day. I am currently 5'9" and about 190lbs. I basically want a hard look along with a cut. My bench has hit a wall at 325 and the only consistant gain is in my legs. Im planning on runing Var on its own. What should I also take to make sure I can get it up and to ensure I dont get gyno. I had problems with gyno when I was about 13 and going through puberty. What do you suggest?

S.K

Awards
I am 27 years old and I have never done a cycle. I am thinking about running Anavar for 6 weeks at 50/ day. I am currently 5'9" and about 190lbs. I basically want a hard look along with a cut. My bench has hit a wall at 325 and the only consistant gain is in my legs. Im planning on runing Var on its own. What should I also take to make sure I can get it up and to ensure I dont get gyno. I had problems with gyno when I was about 13 and going through puberty. What do you suggest?
ADD TEST!!!!
Sorry but in my opinion you should run anything with Test, especially var.
Unfortunately, it needs to be dosed rather highly if it’s being used alone (which I don’t recommend).
When dosed really high it can be very liver toxic. You can take an AI so you do not get gyno, but for getting "it up" then just add test. You wont really see a problem with getting it up.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Test is the best way to go for libido. Anything dosed high enough can (and will) be liver toxic. Var can certainly be run by itself, but to keep libido high, as S.K said, run it with a bit of test. As for gyno running an AI like letro or A-dex would be your best bet if symptoms appear or flare.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would be the end of the world if he didn't run test with it. Some transdermal dermacrine would be good or just 50 mg alone. Run lots of support supps cuz it's a oral only cycle.

S.K

Awards
I don't think it would be the end of the world if he didn't run test with it. Some transdermal dermacrine would be good or just 50 mg alone. Run lots of support supps cuz it's a oral only cycle.
The amount of support supps to keep you liver going, heart, and your libido up would equal to the same price or more expensive than Test.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
The amount of support supps to keep you liver going, heart, and your libido up would equal to the same price or more expensive than Test.
you dont NEED supports... you need time off...

i know people who have ran var only as a first cycle, and had simmilar gains to superdrol.... with less sides

IMO superdrol would be more unhealthy/dangerous to run

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Can't agree here

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you're gonna run an oral solo, why not just go with dbol? It'll be MUCH cheaper than anavar. Var is some expensive azz shiz!!

Or just drop the A-bomb on that azz!! :redeemerwhore: