help pls testo enrhate first cycle

mr eddy

Awards
ok 41 years old 200 lb,s looking to end up abuot there but much harder.lifted religuosly from 25 to 35 no juice ever .all gear on hand . week 1 testo enathate 1000 week 2-10 750 testo e week 3-10 .05 mg anastrole .nothing week 11-12 then pct 10 day,s 50 mg cloiphen and 40 mg tamoifen=genaric for nola then 10 day,s pct at 50 mg clomid 20mg tamoxifen / nola Question does this look ok ...any advice wuold help but i got all my gear an hit myself today np so im going on regardless but still abit nervy because i dont know anyone who knows there stuff :sigh1:

mr eddy

Awards
again to be clear anastrole week 3-10 .05 mg nothing 2weeks then my pct pls advise?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
too much test for your 1st run. lower to 500 and run it out 12 weeks

warren916

Awards
too much test for your 1st run. lower to 500 and run it out 12 weeks

Agreed. 1000mg is really high for someone's first cycle, and at 41 im sure your body will be shocked with that amount of test.

Stick with 500-600mg weeks 1-12.

From the research iv done, there isnt much of a difference from 600mg to 1000mg of test, only sides.

If you feel you must have a high dose, stack test with something else.

Pyramiding isnt going to do anything either.

Your PCT is only 20 days? That isnt long enough for a 12 week cycle. Do at least 4 weeks.

Arimidex is going to shut down your whole body's estrogen by quite a bit, it is an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI for short). Its going to prevent your body from making estrogen. Estrogen is not bad!! You do need a healthy amount to maintain good levels of cholesterol and other things. Try a SERM, like Nolvadex on the cycle if worried about Gyno. That will inhibit only a slight amount of total estrogen, and especially block it to your nipple area, helping to prevent gyno. If estrogen related symptoms appear, you can always use the Arimidex to combat.

DO NOT USE ARIMIDEX AND NOLVADEX AT THE SAME TIME. Read more about it by searching Arimidex and reading drug interactions.

I HAVE GIVEN THIS INFORMATION BASED ON MY KNOWLEDGE AND RESEARCH! I AM NOT A DOCTOR!

mr eddy

Awards
ok and thanks for the advice BTW first ass today mon. 500 np at all ...ill go again thurs. at 250 then run it out 250 mon 250 thurs 10 or 12 weeks see how it goes... but question? you say no anastrole on cycle i worry at my age ill puff up to 240 red as hell just like i used to spot a mile away when i was lifting in huntington you know puff water lol.. that stuff cost alot the anastrole ......so lets say 10 weeks at 500 testo enanthate FIRST cycle what whuold you recomend for a good pct ....i wuold like to add that i really don,t think the sides look good for clomid the sides for look pct in general look almost as bad as the the test e

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
on cycle ai i prefer aromasin. i dont pct as im on trt

warren916

Awards
on cycle ai i prefer aromasin. i dont pct as im on trt
Aromasin is a better AI in my opinion too, plus the fact if worse comes to worse Aromasin is stackable with Nolvadex, unlike Arimidex.

mr eddy

Awards
hey warren i reed your thread on winny / clestrol i believe you mentioned runny test only at the start at 500 mg how did it go an how did your pct look ?

mr eddy

Awards
pls forgive my total destruction of propper grammer ..and pc skills ..but this is a huge step for me ..not like i haven,t ben thinking about it for 20 years understand and input wuold be very helpfull ... and english is my first language Tim but i have worked uotdoors all my life and haven't written anything since i got my G.E.D .. mainly tho it's a total lack of pc skills.. very slight soreness from stick on mon. plan to hit again thurs. I'm taking armdogs advice and cuting from 1000 to 600 a week ..for 12 weeks hope i notice a big boost in a few weeks?

mr eddy

Awards
for this cycle what pct wuold i need to be safe.. at my age and a virgin stcker

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 2 weeks after last shot at
100 mg each day for 3 days
50 mg for 7 days,
and 25 mg for 14 days

And keep the adex in case of gyno, you got it, no reason not to keep it, it is actually the most widely used AI. DONT take it with a SERM at the same time,

if you choose to: run it at .5 mg EOD starting week 3 on cycle to prevent bloat and prevent gyno.

mr eddy

Awards
that looks like my plan i have that on hand with no adex unless needed...thanks T

mr eddy

Awards
Well 500mg 1.5 week's in monday,s stick got a nice cramp ...Thurs. went much better i took a warm shower got the enth abit warm much better ..

Last edited:

mr eddy

Awards
I do have one more concern tho i ordered my pct from hope my pills are lagit anyone ever use them ?