i wanna get pretty ripped
with a goal weight of 210

what stack would be my best best
someone told me deca, dbol, and some nolvadex

would that be a good cycle bein it would be my first true cycle
what doseage should i use and all that

BuzzLightyear

Awards
Google is your friend. That question has been asked one million times. Judging by what you've just posted, you don't need to touch the gear anytime in the near future.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You want to put on 35lbs of muscle whilst becoming more ripped? Did you ever just stop for a couple seconds and say that back to yourself?

Should of gone with monster plexx, it has like 50mg of milk thistle so great liver protection as well. Better yet stack em - Mega monster megaplexxxx

Solid PCT, rep'd.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree with urban- omg

dude you dont need steroids- you need to train, and i cant stand people who want to get spoon fed

go do your own damn research

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
besides the obvious that the others posted i cant believe someone told you to run deca dbol with out a test base.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
we getting trolled? can somebody really be this stupid?
"deca, dbol, and some nolvadex" what a great stack....

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
And why would you try and gloat with "max bench is 185" No hate its just the way you stated it in your post.

BuzzLightyear

Awards
we getting trolled? can somebody really be this stupid?
"deca, dbol, and some nolvadex" what a great stack....
That's old school (minus the Nolva). Nothing wrong with it.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a joke, right?!
Probably not. To the OP, as others have stated, you need to work on your training routine and diet. For your height and weight specs, you should be much larger and/or stronger before starting any type of muscle building substance. Research general nutrition and the basics of weight lifting. And for god's sake don't put chemicals into your body, particularly exogenous hormones, that you have no understanding about, you are putting yourself in danger and contributing to the already rapid decline of prohormones!

Stop taking the Megaplexx immediately. How long have you been taking it for? Why am I asking this? Because I am trying to assess the level of shutdown and if a brief PCT is needed.

Good luck, you are going to need it!

ferguson

Awards
i just started a stack of megaplexx and will do my PCT with Arimedex HD

im 30 yrs old
175lbs
max bench is 185

i wanna get pretty ripped
with a goal weight of 210

what stack would be my best best
someone told me deca, dbol, and some nolvadex

would that be a good cycle bein it would be my first true cycle
what doseage should i use and all that

Sweet stack bro! Just remember that the deca has to be shot in your o-ring to be metabolized. Let is know how it goes

zyrtec_7

Awards
what do you mean the level of shutdown

i have been taking it for 10 days now. no ill side effect noticed.
have been getting stronger. i noticed that.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
Probably not. To the OP, as others have stated, you need to work on your training routine and diet. For your height and weight specs, you should be much larger and/or stronger before starting any type of muscle building substance. Research general nutrition and the basics of weight lifting. And for god's sake don't put chemicals into your body, particularly exogenous hormones, that you have no understanding about, you are putting yourself in danger and contributing to the already rapid decline of prohormones!

Stop taking the Megaplexx immediately. How long have you been taking it for? Why am I asking this? Because I am trying to assess the level of shutdown and if a brief PCT is needed.

Good luck, you are going to need it!
^^^this go with creatine ect., other supps FIRST no need 4 this already