TRT should i add ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay guys here is the deal,i'm gonna be picking up my stuff for trt today and the doc is also gonna give a script for deca this will be my first time with injectables but have plenty of ph/ps experience should i add the deca right away or hold on to it.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
If its for trt I would dose it as your doctor told you to.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea but i have the option of the deca and its up to me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are dosing the deca pretty low, 100-200mg/wk then you could add it right away. any higher than that and i'd just run the direct TRT for the first month or two, then add the deca.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
would the gains be worth it at that low of a dose ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, thats the dose that would be used for joint/tendon issues. If what you are looking for is cycling then its really not TRT related.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea, well its for trt but if i can get big gains out of it i wanna try

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i got 250mg a week test c and 300 mg deca a weel, but said he might increase test dose later. Im thinking libido might be killed with that low of test what do you guys think ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump ...i got 250mg a week test c and 300 mg deca a weel, but said he might increase test dose later. Im thinking libido might be killed with that low of test what do you guys think ?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Man how in the world did u get a doctor to prescribe that much androgens to you? Ur test levels will be well off the charts, so I wonder how he justifies the reasoning for such a large dose of test coupled with deca? Don't mistake my statement either. I'm happy for ya, seriously. Just dumbfounded that ur getting this from a board certified physician. I wish I were that lucky lol.

As for ur question.. with 250 of test u shouldn't have any libido issues. There is more bro science on boards than medical facts. The theroy of u must take double the test amount with tren and deca is not founded on science. If so, someone show me the literature.

Are u sensitive to 19Nor drugs? Is prolactin or high E2 ever been an issue while on ur oral cycles? Have u any experience with 19Nor ph's that convert?

Personally I would run the test solo initially and see how ur body responds for a couple months. Then and only then would I add in the deca. Don't be in a rush when playing with ur hormones. Your only 26 and have plenty of time to add in any drug of choice. Happy pinning

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i already took the first shot today, and used both. The doctor wrote the script so i didn't ask to much i was just thankful for it. I have ran ph tren products and actually ran 4 weeks deca solo at like 18 before i didn't know anything. I didnt have any sides besides low libido. I am taking p-5-p on my own ( i should have ran it by the doctor but didnt think about it tell after i left)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run deca as high as 600 with test only being 150/wk and was fine. But that's just me

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good to know easy thanks.. must spread reps before giving you more tho