LOG: CEL M1-4ADD

suresha

Awards
  • Established
First off, Good Morning to all my fellow AM co-horts, i was going to start today off with my first dose of a 2 bottle run of M1-4ADD, but realized being that today is my wifes birthday and we have somethings planned, that it wouldn't be an advisable thing to do, due to some comsuming of alcohol later this evening and then alot of :smileysex5::naughty: yeah i know:hump:.

Anyways, i been taking Cycle Assist for about a week and a half so i know i'm good in that area.

Weight:
217lbs.

Goal:
for this run would be strictly strength and mass. Somehow lost 7lbs. due to it being really busy at work and i would like to get those lbs. back then some. I work nights unloading trucks, so i'm sure some of you can understand. Plus really looking forward to handling 50lb. boxes as if they were 20lbs,(cheap thrill i guess:biglaugh:)

I will start of at 90mg. for the first week or so then bump it to 120mg. just to get a feeling on which feels and works the best. Looking to add about 10-15lbs. on the scale when it's all said and done.:fingersx:

On Cycle Supplements:
Liver Juice(pp)
Formestane(PP)
Cycle Assist(CEL)
Creatine Mono(Now)
ADAM(multi v) (Now)
BCAA(Now)
Super Cortisol Support(Now)
Whey Isolate(Now)
Glucosamine & Chrondroitin Extra Strength(Now)
PWO- SuperPump MAXX(Gasapri)
4-AD 120ML (AMS) traded my natadrol for it:lmao:

Now foods got a little coin off of me last month:shrug: but i do have other stuff in the stash i'm just not using it during this run.

As for PCT:
Clomid
PCT Assist
Phytotest
Testatropin
Creatine Mono
Muscle Juice
Animal M Stack
E-pharm TestForce

Will set things off tomorrow as stated previously and my workout consist of calisthenics, dumbell and barbel lifts 3-4 times a week depending on daily schedules. I'll elaborate more in detail when i actually start the daily log.

For those interested in this compound and what it can do, and for all those vets here on AM feel free to stop in:beerchug::fing02:

Also how long does it take before one starts to notice that the compound is active?:sorry:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thanks bash, doubt if i'm going to run through it all. i should be good with just the top 3. but i'll wait and see how things play out.
I'm so amped to start this off, but tonight is my wifes birth anniversary, so i know we're going to be gettin our drink on. and it's highly advisable not to drink while on, even though i've been on cycle assist and liver juice for about a week and a half. but i'll hold out 1 more day

stay tuned though bash, don't be a stranger.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Just started reading about this AAS. Interested to see what it does. Heard it's a wet bulker, but some say it's a mild wet, so maybe it's what I need. I have tried lean/cutting builders like Epi, tren and halo with little success.

So, let's see how you do. Good luck!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see you're just showing off your stash :) but I agree you could save some of that for another cycle. Nice choice on the Formestane, seems like a common stack and should reduce any possible bloating, from what i have read about M14ADD.

Wish you and the wife a good night. Look forward to seeing you kill it up in the gym...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thanks Presa, appreciate the check in, it's my first run of it myself so i can't really say. but this summer, late spring, i'll start my first ever lean cutting, strength, muscle hardening cycle. just haven't decided on what compounds just yet. i've been trying to stock up on some discontinued aas for now for future use before their all gone.

but i'm going to do my best and give it my all during this run, so i'll be postin nothing but brutal honesty.... thanks for stoppin in...................

stay tuned:fing02:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Aha, alright let's get this party started. Lookin forward to the gains my man! :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
jtfisher and Bry17, thanks for stoppin in. It's finally about to go down. I can't wait. But for now i'm in celebration mode cause of wifey's birthday and what follows(M1,4ADD:food:):djparty::dance:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd on it. Bout to start a M1,4ADD/Epi run myself. Curious to see your results. Good luck :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
now, people THAT is what pct looks like...... i also like to throw everything i have/can get my hands on into pct....

if you weigh 210... and wanna weigh 220, you have to eat like you are 220 trying to get to 230

^ for me, pct is the same principle

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i know my pct line up is pretty much but i only intend on using the first 3, and probably some testforce. but i gotta admit though since i've been using supplements, it's become an "ADDICTIVE" habit, similar to when i was a teen and use to spend what ever cash i would get on smoke, well not all my money but alot, the good ol' care free days, lol. now at 38 yrs. old i find myself spending as much on supps; even if i don't intend on using them right away, just as long as i have them in the stash for future use. i know there's alot of us who can relate, LOL.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
a bit tired, but had a good time yesterday with wifey. just dropped the kids off at school and trying to wake myself up to get things crackin'. but i just feel like layin back down for about 3 hours, for i only got slept about 3 hours. let's see what this cup of expresso could do? lol.........

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i know my pct line up is pretty much but i only intend on using the first 3, and probably some testforce. but i gotta admit though since i've been using supplements, it's become an "ADDICTIVE" habit, similar to when i was a teen and use to spend what ever cash i would get on smoke, well not all my money but alot, the good ol' care free days, lol. now at 38 yrs. old i find myself spending as much on supps; even if i don't intend on using them right away, just as long as i have them in the stash for future use. i know there's alot of us who can relate, LOL.
LOL, I can relate. I've got supplements I ordered two years ago on impulse and haven't cracked them open yet.:dead:

Have you taken your first dose today?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 1&2

Pardon my absence people, decided just to relax on Tuesday (semi-hangover), but i did dose 60mgs. in the am and the other 60mgs. in the pm, but didn't workout out. But i did dose yesterday before my session and all was well. i didn't notice much after my morning dose but come evening time when i got to work it was on. Felt a little more energetic and didn't tire as fast and muscles felt like they were hardening up. which also lead to things feeling slightly lighter than usual. "WOOP, THERE IT IS" i love when that happens. it's like my muscles don't want to stop lifting, and it drives me to keep going.
Noticed this morning after i dropped the kids off at school, that my veins are starting to be more visual already( yeah i know, that soon). i realized that when i was jumpin in the shower. Looks to be as if this is going to be a really fun ride for myself.

As of yesterday i weighed in at 219lb. and would love to get back to 230ish when it all over with. and with any indictation as to how i've been feeling it should be a walk in the park as long as i play my part and go hard everyday all the way through.
so in all actuallality today is going to be day 3, so i'll start my next post right. About to get my grub on and then put in a lil work and will post back up when i'm done....stay tuned ...............................................................................................................

i work out in the morning, right after work being that i work nights, cause my body is still amped and pumped from unloading those trucks. i know that i said that i was going to start dosing at 90mgs. but decided to go balls out and do 120mgs. I'm going to keep it there through-out the remainder of this run.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day:3
Weight: 219lbs

This sh1t is fockin ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!! why haven't i tried this supp sooner. strength is increasing like crazy and so suddenly. Arms and chest are swole and saw like hell!!! i'm going to have to take friday off and chill and pick things back up on saturday. between the m1,4add and the super pump maxx, the energy, strength and focus is crazy. the m1,4add got my physical in a state of wanting to keep going. though i know where the energy is stemming from(superpump maxx) but the muscles want more and more reps and thats coming from the m1,4add. during some excercises i'm adding about 10 more reps and for some excercises i'm just doing more sets. i will say it again it's "F!@#ING-RIDICULOUS!" if it wasn't that it's a valentines weekend and i have a wife and kids, i would go all out and drop some serious coin on the supp. and get on some daffy duck sh!t and be like "it's mine, mine all mine" and buy the whole lot.
how come i don't see more logs of this supp, i don't have the slightest. but i'm sure it's going that, that's all going to change, watch, trust me when i say it.

i increased my water intake to 1 1/2 gallons for the last 2 days and my carb intake also. i always seem to do this while cycling to add mass and it works even if it's just water weight. i'm not complaining. i'm trying to gain 10lbs.plus during this run and for somre reason i'm mad confident that i'm going to do so.

i know i said i was going to post my excercise regimen but i work nights, get home in the morning get the kids ready, take them to school, hit the gym, then go home to shower and eat and chill for a few before i crash. but i'm too sore for a friday session so i'll post it up then..

for those that have dropped in to see how things are going thanks....... don't be strangers, we're all in this together.
LEARN, TEACH, LEAD

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day:4

Weight:221lbs.(+2) yeah baby!!!!!!!!!

Decided to chill today and let my body rest for it's been a crucial 2 days, but i still have to go to work later on tonight and thats a workout in itself, trust me. unloading them 53 footers aint no joke and tonight ther's only 3 of them.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'n. i did a cycle of m14add last year and loved it. i put on 12 pounds and was able to hold on too all of it. if you dig the m14add you should try dianabol. but i can relate to your situation while cycling m14add. one of my favorite ph's with minimal sides. good luck with your run. will be checkin out the progress. by the way you might not need to use the formestane while on the m14add, run the m14add solo for it might hinder your gain a bit. if you notice too much of a bloat then start the form.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day:4

Weight:221lbs.(+2) yeah baby!!!!!!!!!

Decided to chill today and let my body rest for it's been a crucial 2 days, but i still have to go to work later on tonight and thats a workout in itself, trust me. unloading them 53 footers aint no joke and tonight ther's only 3 of them.
Nice. I just put on almost 3lbs in 4 days but I don't know if I can attribute that to the LMG/DZ or to the buffet I ate yesterday LOL

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this was my favorite ph i ran it at 90/120/180/180

many people frown on running a methyl at 180- i was fine

strength- amazing, size- great

excellent choice here i would bump above 90 to 120

throw an ai like erase into your pct man, clomid rasies e2 (it is synthetic estrogen after all) and your solid i will be watching

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my bad ur dosing at 120 excellent, your noticing strength gains quicker than me. o well the fun has begun!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I just put on almost 3lbs in 4 days but I don't know if I can attribute that to the LMG/DZ or to the buffet I ate yesterday LOL

i've been eating everything in site, for some reason i'm always hungry, then after i eat, an hour later i want something else. love dem buffet's, i have a golden coral right across the street from my house and a chinese buffet:bling:
this was my favorite ph i ran it at 90/120/180/180

many people frown on running a methyl at 180- i was fine

strength- amazing, size- great

excellent choice here i would bump above 90 to 120

throw an ai like erase into your pct man, clomid rasies e2 (it is synthetic estrogen after all) and your solid i will be watching
i'm feeling good at 120mgs. so i'm going to stay there through-out, but i've been considering on getting a bottle of that erase or triazole but i can't come to grips on which one to pick up:aargh: but most likely i'll be going with erase first.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
my bad ur dosing at 120 excellent, your noticing strength gains quicker than me. o well the fun has begun!
i said the same thing when i started to notice things feeling a lil lighter than normal. at one point i thought it could of been a placebo effect, but everything has been on the up&up:147:
CEL please don't, i repeat, please dont move away from the ph game. you're all we got left.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to ask this question before, but for those that tried m1,4add, how is it on the hair line:afro:?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i forgot to ask this question before, but for those that tried m1,4add, how is it on the hair line:afro:?
i dont think it harsh on it, after all i dont believe it is derived from dht- any cel reps can you chime in

it wasnt harsh one mine- but i dont ever have those sides

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i dont think it harsh on it, after all i dont believe it is derived from dht- any cel reps can you chime in

it wasnt harsh one mine- but i dont ever have those sides
No this isn't DHT based, androstanes are DHT based and this is an androstene. <--which means it's test based.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
everythings good Bry17. my computer was actin up and apparently my wireless router was no good and had to get a new one, so i'm back at it like i never left.........

Day:7 (yesterday)

Weight:223lbs.(+4) ("THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT")

still going animal during the sessions, pumps are still up strength is still on the incline, libido seems to be somewhat on the incline also, starting to want it more often than usuall(turning into a complete horn-dog)got to watch it though, don't want to get myself in trouble, but starting to glance at everything walking. funny but so true...

increased my carb intake(added in my protein) as well as my water intake to 1 1/2-2 gallons of water daily. I'm going to reach my goal of attaining 10lbs.+ one way or the other, watch me. i'm loving the m1,4add at 120mgs. i'm dosing twice a day, 1 in the am and the other in the pm, but find myself wanting to try taking another dose but refuse to. I'm content with the way things are going so there's no need to push it, even though my boy schwellington took it to the 180mgs. during his last week.

good thing also that this compound doesn't cause any shedding, cause even though i have some 4ad for the lethargy and libido issues, it's the shedding that i'm trying to avoid by any and all means. libido and lethargy haven't been an issue yet, so there hasn't been any need for the 4ad, thank goodness. which is another plus in it's self.

about to set things off, being it's that time again where i start doing my thing, will be back with another update a little later.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everythings good Bry17. my computer was actin up and apparently my wireless router was no good and had to get a new one, so i'm back at it like i never left.........

Day:7 (yesterday)

Weight:223lbs.(+4) ("THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT")

still going animal during the sessions, pumps are still up strength is still on the incline, libido seems to be somewhat on the incline also, starting to want it more often than usuall(turning into a complete horn-dog)got to watch it though, don't want to get myself in trouble, but starting to glance at everything walking. funny but so true...

increased my carb intake(added in my protein) as well as my water intake to 1 1/2-2 gallons of water daily. I'm going to reach my goal of attaining 10lbs.+ one way or the other, watch me. i'm loving the m1,4add at 120mgs. i'm dosing twice a day, 1 in the am and the other in the pm, but find myself wanting to try taking another dose but refuse to. I'm content with the way things are going so there's no need to push it, even though my boy schwellington took it to the 180mgs. during his last week.

good thing also that this compound doesn't cause any shedding, cause even though i have some 4ad for the lethargy and libido issues, it's the shedding that i'm trying to avoid by any and all means. libido and lethargy haven't been an issue yet, so there hasn't been any need for the 4ad, thank goodness. which is another plus in it's self.

about to set things off, being it's that time again where i start doing my thing, will be back with another update a little later.
honestly i ran it at 150 and then 180 i liked 150 but 180- no benefit- but i was also a little heavier than you- if ur up 4lbs in 7 days keep it there- if you stop gaining weight for more than 3 days- up ur dose or calories whichever u preferr

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear everything is going good so far:)
Wireless routers can be aggravating. I had trouble with one disconnecting every day. After messing with it for 2 months i found out there was an update that should have been downloaded(just days after i bought it):(

suresha

Awards
  • Established
honestly i ran it at 150 and then 180 i liked 150 but 180- no benefit- but i was also a little heavier than you- if ur up 4lbs in 7 days keep it there- if you stop gaining weight for more than 3 days- up ur dose or calories whichever u preferr
thanks schwell.

Glad to hear everything is going good so far:)
Wireless routers can be aggravating. I had trouble with one disconnecting every day. After messing with it for 2 months i found out there was an update that should have been downloaded(just days after i bought it):(
yeah the wife was vexxed for the last few days being on and off the phone with the router and cable company:aargh: but all is good.

back pumps kicked in major today. not sure if it's from my mattress, work or my dosing. but everytime i seemed to bend i would feel it, gonna try some taurine and see if that does the trick.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what are some of the signs that i should look out for on cycle before i start dosing the formestane, or should i just wait for during pct?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day: 10

Weight: 224(+7lbs.)

2 weeks in and up 7lbs. I'm not mad at all. Everything seems to be on point, if you ask me. Even if alot of it is mainly water, i'm content at the moment. The only thing is maintaining it after and during pct, and thats another task at hand, but think i have the remedy for it, so i'm not sweating it.

I had a bad case of back pumps the other day and i thought it was that i slept wrong, or that i hurt my back at work, but it was from actually from dosing too soon. i think that day i took my 2 doses only 4 hours apart from each other, cause that was the only time i had an issue with the back pumps. the next day all was good with no back pumps.

Strength: Increase seems to be staying on the up and up, not saying that it keeps increasing with each dose, but it's been up since i've been on the M14ADD, along with the urge to want to work out. It's as if my muscles have a mind of their own cause even if i'm not in the mood to work out, mindwise, my body(physical) wants to go in and get busy. And that's been the case since i've been taking the m1,4add.

Libido: slightly elevated, not too crazy, but definitely experiencing more frequent woodies, and a heightened desire for some.

Pump: Holdin up nicely. Continually able to add a few more reps to all my excercises, and the focus is up also, where i'm more in the zone while i'm doing my thing.

Muscle Fullness: Rounding out pretty nicely, and looking alot more vascular (swole). my veins are starting to show a lil more than usual and that's also without working out and more when i do.

I've been pushing myself a bit more harder during my sessions to sort of break the mode, to get things to where people are noticing the difference from my before and after the m1,4add. and so far i'm the only one who see's and feels the difference, but hopefully when it's all said and done with it'll be self evident.

I just dropped $200 today, strictly on C.E.L products, so it's obvious CEL your doing your thing. i just had to get a few more things to add to the stash before your aas's turn into legends and there a thing of the past. The shortage and discontuation of m-drol, got me in a panic mode, so i went a lil nutz today, but it's all good. it was money well spent and the deals were crazy, i couldn't pass them up if i wanted to. and i'm sure more is to come.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2 weeks in and up 7lbs. I'm not mad at all. Everything seems to be on point, if you ask me. Even if alot of it is mainly water, i'm content at the moment. The only thing is maintaining it after and during pct, and thats another task at hand, but think i have the remedy for it, so i'm not sweating it.

I had a bad case of back pumps the other day and i thought it was that i slept wrong, or that i hurt my back at work, but it was from actually from dosing too soon. i think that day i took my 2 doses only 4 hours apart from each other, cause that was the only time i had an issue with the back pumps. the next day all was good with no back pumps.

Strength: Increase seems to be staying on the up and up, not saying that it keeps increasing with each dose, but it's been up since i've been on the M14ADD, along with the urge to want to work out. It's as if my muscles have a mind of their own cause even if i'm not in the mood to work out, mindwise, my body(physical) wants to go in and get busy. And that's been the case since i've been taking the m1,4add.

Libido: slightly elevated, not too crazy, but definitely experiencing more frequent woodies, and a heightened desire for some.

Pump: Holdin up nicely. Continually able to add a few more reps to all my excercises, and the focus is up also, where i'm more in the zone while i'm doing my thing.

Muscle Fullness: Rounding out pretty nicely, and looking alot more vascular (swole). my veins are starting to show a lil more than usual and that's also without working out and more when i do.

I've been pushing myself a bit more harder during my sessions to sort of break the mode, to get things to where people are noticing the difference from my before and after the m1,4add. and so far i'm the only one who see's and feels the difference, but hopefully when it's all said and done with it'll be self evident.

I just dropped $200 today, strictly on C.E.L products, so it's obvious CEL your doing your thing. i just had to get a few more things to add to the stash before your aas's turn into legends and there a thing of the past. The shortage and discontuation of m-drol, got me in a panic mode, so i went a lil nutz today, but it's all good. it was money well spent and the deals were crazy, i couldn't pass them up if i wanted to. and i'm sure more is to come.
whats your calories

give me a break down of your macros- carbs, protein and fats

dianabol LOVES carbs, and this is m14add's target hormone,

break em down SHOW ME WHAT IM WORKIN WITH!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Great work suresha! LOL @ spending money. You better stock up!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Bry17, i'm not a happy camper about that, trust me. And i'm sure theres a ton of them out there that feels the same way. Yall are the pioneers of this cloning phenomonom, lol.
Guess some might have to take to the "DARKSIDE" huh? lol, just kidding. But it was sure fun while it lasted Bry17(CEL). Too bad now i gotta go crazy stockin up.......

Day: 11

Weight: 224lbs.

Got out of work a lil early today due to an inventory audit, so i decided to have a lil session, and focus on chest and arms. And being the excercise room was closed where i live, i had to go with strictly dumbell and bench activities and calesthenics.

push ups(narrow,wide,declined), dips, incline dumbell flyes, incline bench dumbell presses and supinating dumbell flyes, dumbell pullovers, etc, etc. Yall know where i'm gettin at. Thats why i haven't been explaining my excercise regimen cause there's too much typing involved(LOL).
I put in a solid hour, now i'm about to jump in the shower get the kids up and take em to school, then go over to the DMV to renew my license. So i'm going to have to pause here but will be back later to chat some more.

God Bless and hope everyone has a blessed day....................................................

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far suresha. Definitely gonna follow this log and see how the gains are! Good luck

Evil Eagle

Awards
Subbed, and I'll be using my new raise next week to stock up on some orals. Haha.

Sent from my Android device

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, and I'll be using my new raise next week to stock up on some orals. Haha.

Yes, you guys might want to stock up on the rarer ones like M-drol, M14ADD, Alpha one, and even E-stane if you can find it. Those will most likely be the first to diminish....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far suresha. Definitely gonna follow this log and see how the gains are! Good luck
thanks jtcastro1, great to have you on board. the cycle is going great and haven't experience any sides as of yet, stay tuned..........

welcome aboard Evil, and thanks for stoppin in, but yeah definitetly get you some of CEL'S oral asap, cause their going really fast, and once their gone, their gone forever. I just picked up (2) of each: alpha 1, p-mag, m1,4add, m-lmg and they tossed in for free a bottle of their suppress c.
I thought that was the deal of the century so i jumped on it without even blinking.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you guys might want to stock up on the rarer ones like M-drol, M14ADD, Alpha one, and even E-stane if you can find it. Those will most likely be the first to diminish....
I agree - it shouldnt be long before they are all scarce

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
congrats on your weight gain man. I'm experiencing similar results (currently running M1, 4ADD and epibolin). On day 12 and i'm up 10 lbs exactly. at one point it was up like 12.2lbs but I was eating anything and everything. Dialed eating back in a little so the weight dropped a bit. I noticed effects on day 2 of dosing. Started at 60mgs and still running that. Bumping the dosage to 90mgs on Thursday. Good Luck man, keep those gains coming! I'm not sure why I never considered this before either. Its an amazing compound.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
congrats on your weight gain man. I'm experiencing similar results (currently running M1, 4ADD and epibolin). On day 12 and i'm up 10 lbs exactly. at one point it was up like 12.2lbs but I was eating anything and everything. Dialed eating back in a little so the weight dropped a bit. I noticed effects on day 2 of dosing. Started at 60mgs and still running that. Bumping the dosage to 90mgs on Thursday. Good Luck man, keep those gains coming! I'm not sure why I never considered this before either. Its an amazing compound.
YEAH I HEARD ALOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT THAT STACK, BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT NOT TRYING THE PRODUCT BEFORE. BUT FORTUNATELY I WAS ABLE TO PICK SOME MORE UP SUNDAY. CEL'S products seem to endangered right about now. gotta stock up now while we can.

pardon the caps, i didn't realize that caps were locked and when i realized it i didn't want to retype,lol:bling:

i'm loving it at 120mg. i think i did 90mgs. the first 2 days, and then was like "FUNK-DAT!!" go hard or go home and upped it and been there ever since. i would say try it and see if it makes a difference but your stackin it with epi, and your gains and progress seem to be good money, so i would just let it ride.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It looks like all three of us are packing on some real good size. I'm up 9lbs in 16 days :147:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Ya the Epi is starting to kick in a bit now too so the gym is always an epic experience, and If I reacted well at 60 I can't wait for 90. I'll keep followin along man. Good Luck.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm a have to get a few of dem epi's too then, sometime in near future. i'm spent for the month. come march though if they're any still in existance i'll grab a few. never ran epi solo, only with tren about 5 or 4 yrs ago, so i can't relate. but that tren/epi was epic for myself. love it throughout whole cycle. my only regret :happysad:was going with otc pct for that run, but that was my first intro to aas's:ugh2: live and learn i guess. recovery took like forever. but most definitely will be grab'n some.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bry17, i'm not a happy camper about that, trust me. And i'm sure theres a ton of them out there that feels the same way. Yall are the pioneers of this cloning phenomonom, lol.
Guess some might have to take to the "DARKSIDE" huh? lol, just kidding. But it was sure fun while it lasted Bry17(CEL). Too bad now i gotta go crazy stockin up.......

Day: 11

Weight: 224lbs.

Got out of work a lil early today due to an inventory audit, so i decided to have a lil session, and focus on chest and arms. And being the excercise room was closed where i live, i had to go with strictly dumbell and bench activities and calesthenics.

push ups(narrow,wide,declined), dips, incline dumbell flyes, incline bench dumbell presses and supinating dumbell flyes, dumbell pullovers, etc, etc. Yall know where i'm gettin at. Thats why i haven't been explaining my excercise regimen cause there's too much typing involved(LOL).
I put in a solid hour, now i'm about to jump in the shower get the kids up and take em to school, then go over to the DMV to renew my license. So i'm going to have to pause here but will be back later to chat some more.

God Bless and hope everyone has a blessed day....................................................
So you're at the start of week 3 now? How are the gains coming along?