LOG: Starting Dieselbolan V2.0

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOG: M-LMG / D-ZINE aka Dieselbolan V2.0

Ok folks, I know I'm fairly new on AM so I'm not expecting anyone to even follow this thread but I will be starting the Diesel V2.0 as of today. I don't have the time nor the energy to log everything in detail but I will try to do my best.

A little background on me:
-34 years old
-5'10 195lbs approx 12% bf (skin caliper)
-Been lifting since high school football and powerlifting team
-Went on to competing in power meets through my early 20's but ended it due to a couple of surgeries and a plethora of injuries
-I was/am entered in the USAPL power meet (82.5kg class) in WA on March 5&6 but I just found out that the tendinitis in my left elbow is moderate to severe and just got a cortisone shot this past Friday. Doctor won't clear me so it's a no go. At least now I don't have to cut weight so that's why I'm starting this run.

Current lifts (RAW):
Bench- 370 single (tendinitis in left elbow)
Squat- 435 single (coming off knee surgery less than a year ago)
Deadlift conventional- 465 single (again, knee surgery)

My on cycle support and PCT is already in check and lined up. My diet is my diet. It's hard to explain but I'm very loose with it. I've been in tune with my body and how I react for such a long time that I know when I need to bump/cut calories, if that makes any sense? Basically, I'm not a calorie counter unless I'm cutting. I'll surely be taking in over 4000 cals and around 300g protein daily though. And I really don't care about gaining bodyfat because I will run a Clen/Cytomel cut maybe a month after PCT.

I'm also an awesome responder to 75mg LMG and have used it many times before. This will be the first run of Dymethazine for me so it should be fun.

WISH ME LUCK!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed buddy, never seen a log on this before.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Good to have you here, FL3X!

I forgot to mention that it will be a 4-5 week run doing 2 caps (50mg LMG and 20mg Dymeth) for the first 3 days then going to 3 caps (75mg LMG and 30mg Dymeth) for the rest of the time. I don't know how I'll respond to Dymeth at 30mg, it might be a little low/high but I could care less becaue the LMG at 75 is perfect for me.

I'm hoping this run will get me to 215lbs without adding too much fat. I also want my bench to break the 405lbs mark, squat to 475lbs, and dead to break the 500lbs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro.

KTS!!

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd kana. was about to run those exact compounds but decided to go with m14add but i do have 2 bottles of m-lmg and 2 bottles of d-zine for my next cycle. will follow your lead though my dude. kill it man and hope all goes well and your able to accomplish your goals during this run.

i myself will start my log tomorrow of cel's m14add so feel free to drop in.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DAY 1 - 195lbs

Okay, I woke up at 11:30am! Yes, I know, kinda late but it was welcomed because I never sleep in like that. It was the best 8.5 hours of sleep I had gotten in a few months. I'm a very light sleeper so it felt good and I know during cycle I probably won't be getting good sleep.

Another thing I forgot to mention in my first post is that I started finasteride about 3 weeks ago at 1.25mg per day along with Nizoral 2%. This is the first time I've been on these so I'm hoping it won't impede any gains while on cycle. If anyone has any personal experience with these while "on", I'd love to hear them.

So, breakfast was 2 scoops of whey protein, 6 eggs scrambled and 2 whole wheat toast along with all my daily vits/supports. I digested for about an hour and then took my first dose of DBV2.0 with fish/flax oil. Then 20 minutes later I slammed ECA for my pre-workout boost along with 1.5g kre-alkalyn then it was off to the gym for chest/tri's.

Flat bench press - straight bar
135x20 warm-up
225x12 warm-up
275x8
295x6
315x5
315x4
315x3

Dumbell incline
95x12
105x8
115x6
115x5
110x5

Dumbell tricep behind-head extensions
95x12
105x10
115x9
115x7
115x6

Tricep cable pushdowns
160x15
180x11
200x8
200x6
180x9

At this point I'm usually gassed out and call it a day but I think the excitement of me being back "on" had me still wanting more. So, I decide to work bi's even though tomorrow is back/bi's day?! I'll figure it out =/

Dumbell alt curls
45x12 warm-up
55x12
65x10
70x7
70x5
60x10

EZ curl bar
90x12
100x10
110x9
110x8
110x6

And after bi's I was done. Just totally gassed out and exhausted and my arms were EXTREMELY blown. I couldn't even bring my water bottle to my mouth because my arms wouldn't fold.

LMG usually hits me around the 6-8th day but I'm not sure how I will react to Dymeth. Anyone have and clue how long it takes to kick in with Dymeth? I know this workout was just the anticipation and excitement of what's to come so I went pretty hard. But at least I have a baseline of what to go by with this cycle.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DAY 2 - 196lbs

Woke up and had 2 scoops of whey protein, a blueberry yogurt, and turkey/egg on whole wheat english muffin. Waited about an hour to digest then took my first dose of the day along with oils. Nothing to note since it's only day 2. Didn't really feel motivated to workout because I had crappy sleep last night and elbow isn't feeling so hot right now. I think the cortisone shot is wearing off? Took ECA with 2 cups of grapefruit juice, 1.5g kre-alkalyn, then hit the gym for back/traps. And since I ended up hitting bi's yesterday, I decided to do light shoulders in lieu of bi's just to get in extra work.

I normally deadlift on back days but my hammy's were still really stiff from working legs (squats and Roman deads) on Sunday so I decided to skip that and start off with pull-ups.

Wide grip pull-ups, really slow negative with a 2=3 second pause on bottom.
bodyweight x12 warm-up
25lbs weighted x10
25lbs x9
25lbs x7
bodyweight x10
bodyweight x9

Bent over single dumbell row
90x12
100x10
110x8
120x6
120x6
100x9

Barbell shrugs
135x20
225x15
315x10
365x8
405x5

Then followed by what I call "suicide shrugs". I go from 365 to 315 to 275 to 225 to 135 to just two 45lbs plates with no rest, just the amount of time it takes to remove the plates from the bar. This right here gets my traps absolutely blown every single time and I feel like throwing up afterward.

Dumbell shrugs
100x10
115x10
125x8
125x8

At this point I want to leave but felt I needed to hit shoulders for a little bit.

Arnold presses
50x12
60x10
65x10
65x8

Side lateral dumbell raises
25x15
35x10
35x10
30x9

Rear delt lateral dumbell raises
30x12
40x10
40x8
35x8

And that pretty much had me beat. I put in a lot of heavy work today and am totally exhausted. I'm supposed to squat tomorrow but may take the day off depending on how I sleep and recover by tomorrow. Ibuprofen and ice for my elbow sounds like heaven right about now.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts are lookin solid man. Keep it up.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 3 - 197.2lbs

Ok, like I said yesterday, I'm taking the day off to recover. I've been beating myself up in gym for the past month training for the meet and right now my elbow is killing me and my hammy's were still very sore in the morning. So, after work I put in several hours of volunteer service at a local homeless shelter.

Of course nothing to report as this was only the third day. Up a pound but it's probably because I didn't poo before I weighed myself =P In the morning I'm upping the dose to 75mg LMG and 30mg Dymeth. I'm sure by Monday it'll be kicking in full-steam and I should be crankin' up the poundage. Here we go!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Geez...I'm about to hit the sack and just had my last meal of the day like I usually do. I didn't realize I take in about 800 cals every night right before bed until I posted about it on another thread.

2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 scoops Syntha6 Vanilla Ice Cream
3 cups skim milk

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez...I'm about to hit the sack and just had my last meal of the day like I usually do. I didn't realize I take in about 800 cals every night right before bed until I posted about it on another thread.

2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 scoops Syntha6 Vanilla Ice Cream
3 cups skim milk
That doesn't even seem like that much but it does add up!

I throw 4 raw eggs, 2 tbs natty pb, 1.5 scoops Myofusion, 40g glycomaize, and 1.5 cups milk in a blender, hour later I'm hungry as I'm getting ready for bed I end up eating at least another 300 calories in meat/carbs, then top it off with cottage cheese.

I am not sure how guys like us don't get fat...

(Not complaining)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
3:13am update: Insomnia is a beeyotch!! I gotta wake up in 4 hours and need some sleep! Arrggghhh...

Any good recomendations on sleeping aids? Temazepam (Restoril) makes me feel groggy in the morning as does Advil PM (Diphenhydramine). Valerian doesn't seem to work for me. Melatonin gives me wicked dreams and I wake feeling unrested.

I'm open to any suggestions because I need good rest.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what the ingredient profile is, but I've been dosing 2 caps of Need 2 Sleep by Need To Build Muscle and I have beeen having somee preetty relaxed sleeep/no sleep hangovers. Worth a try.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I don't know what the ingredient profile is, but I've been dosing 2 caps of Need 2 Sleep by Need To Build Muscle and I have beeen having somee preetty relaxed sleeep/no sleep hangovers. Worth a try.
Funny you mention that because of few days ago I ordered a sample kit of N2S and I just got it in the mailbox right now.

I just took my second dose of DB but I gotta take a nap before I hit the gym. Only got 3 hours of sleep so a 2 hour nap will do me good. I'll update this log later this evening.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on man.

One of the reps did a log on N2S and was taking 4 caps before bed at one point. I haven't had the need to up it past 2 yet and I've been taking it almost a month. The dreams I get are pretty vivid though I must say.

Get yo nap on! Haha

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 4 - 198.6lbs

Nice. I put on some weight thanks to a lunchtime buffet where I ended up eating 3 full plates and a dessert plate. I easily took in over 3000 cals just for lunch! LOL After work I took a 3 hour nap and then hit the gym at midnight. Since it was so late I only took my 3rd cap of the day and 1.5g kre-alkalyn for my pre-workout.

Ass squats
135x20 warm-up
225x12
275x10
315x8
315x8
315x7

45 degree leg press
6 plates x15
10 plates x12
14 pates x10
18 plates x7
22 plates x5
24 plates x4
8 plates x20

Stiff-leg roman deadlifts (I use 25lbs plates to get a lower stretch)
95x15 warm-up
145x12
195x10
245x7
245x5
145x10

I normally work calves after all this but it was late and I was tired so I decided to skip tonight. Just did a few sets of half assed leg extensions for the heck of it. I feel stronger than usual considering I used no stim before my workout. I think it's starting to kick-in now! Well, hopefully it is. We'll see how my next workout goes.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 5 - 198.4lbs (haven't had dinner yet so I'm sure it'll go up a bit)

Woke up and had a 2 scoops whey with turkey/egg/cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread and a blueberry yogurt. Digested for an hour, took dose of DB with oils. Elbow not too bad today so I decided I'll hit chest/tri's. Took ECA with GF juice pre-workout and hit the gym.

Flat bench press - straight bar
135x20 warm-up
225x12
275x8
315x6
335x3
335x2
275x7

Incline dumbell press
95x12
105x8
115x6
120x4
120x3
105x6

For the first time in months, I decided to do some chest fly's. I NEVER do these but my chest was pretty pumped and I wanted to get blown so I used some Freemotion machine to get pumped with 4 sets.

Overhead dumbell tri extension
95x10
105x10
115x8
120x6
120x5
105x8

Tricep cable pushdown
160x15
180x10
200x10
220x6
200x8

I hate working abs but I still had energy so I decided to do a few sets of swiss ball crunches. Working abs sucks!

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
kana, keep doing your thing dude, everything looks like good money. thanks for stoppin in and checkin my log out. i'm not going to dose today being it's the weekend but i'll put in a lil session to keep things in full effect mode.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LOL I don't even think anyone reads this log but I guess I'll just keep updating so I have a personal log for myself to look back on. I missed updating for a couple of days since I was kind of busy.

Day 6 - 199.2lbs

I felt pretty good on this day. Woke up and chest was hurting like a mofo from the day prior and I normally probably would've taken a break but I decided to workout since I'm on.

Back and bi's. I did deadlifts, weighted pull-ups, barbell and dumbell shrugs. Straight barbell curls, dumbell alt curls, and ran the rack on hammers.

Day 7 - 199.6lbs

Leg day and I felt good. Just about to break the 200lbs mark so I was excited. Did my normal squat/leg press/roman dead workout but felt really good and got in 2 sets of *cough* 50 rep hack squats. Followed this by heavy standing calf raises and seated calf raises.

Day 8 - 200.2lbs

Felt wonderful waking up! I broke the 2 bill mark! I noticed my body is starting to recover much quicker to brutal workouts. Chest/tri's this day and I felt really stong in the gym. Poundages are going back up.

Day 9 - 200.8lbs

Didn't get good sleep and was really tired so decided to take the day off since I've only had one rest day since starting. After work I put in some volunteer time at the Meals on Wheels. Boy is my appetite really up there! I eat like a horse! Keep the babies and small children away from me or I'll probably eat them too!!

Wow, I didn't realize that I missed logging for so many days! But, I'm glad to announce that the LMG is in full-swing right now like clockwork. I don't know if the DMZ is contributing anything since I respond so well to LMG alone. This compound never let's me down and ALWAYS kicks in at the 6-8 day mark for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's about time you made an update!!! Lol.

Cool looks like around half a pound a day now, right on.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's about time you made an update!!! Lol.

Cool looks like around half a pound a day now, right on.
Hmm...yeah, I didn't notice that. At this rate I should weigh right around 215lbs when I'm done! LOL Well, that's my plan at least :147:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight gain looks fantastic man. Very good steady rise. Looks like Diesel is being good to you!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a legitimate goal.

A

azIce

Awards
Subbed! Everything looks good.

I think your weight goal is within reason. My last h-drol run I put on 25 lbs. Put on some fat of course, but overall I was happy. A lot had to do with cal intake and if you are taking in 4k+ you should be packing it on.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 10 - 201.7lbs

WOW! That's all I can say right now...wow!

So today I woke up, had 2 scoops of whey, 6 scrambled eggs, 2 whole wheat toast, and Chobani Greek yogurt. My normal routine is to eat breakfast then watch TV for about an hour while I digest, then head to the gym. Well, while watching TV, I just knocked the F out for 1.5 hours. I felt VERY lethargic upon waking and wasn't really motivated to hit the gym, especially because it's deadlift day. I finally got up and took my ECA with 2 cups grapefruit juice, then it was off to the gym for back day.

While warming up for deads, my back starting filling up like a balloon. After 1 set of 20 reps with 135lbs, I moved up to 225lbs for 12 reps and at this point during warm-up, I couldn't do anymore due to the back pump. I normally get back pumps with LMG, but they're manageable. This time, it was beyond extreme. I'm assuming the DMZ might have something to do with it? Anyway, I skipped my deads and proceeded to my normal back routine of weighted pull-ups and all that other jazz.

Then I decided to work bi's and the back pumps came back. While warming up with alt dumbell curls, my back started aching again! I worked up the rack and with only 55lbs DB's, I couldn't handle it anymore and had to abort the bi workout.

I can say that right now that the compounds are going full steam in my blood! I feel so tight and I'm up a good amount of weight, not to mention I have the appetite of a horse. My quest for 215lbs is in the crosshairs!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is freaking awesome! Minus the back pumps...I'm too lazy to look back but you're taking taurine right? I honestly don't feel like it does all that much for back pumps but I still take it.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
subbed. I can't look away while back pumps are taking off! Good luck!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
That is freaking awesome! Minus the back pumps...I'm too lazy to look back but you're taking taurine right? I honestly don't feel like it does all that much for back pumps but I still take it.
Actually, no but I have a kilo which should be here any day now. I've never needed it in the past because the BP's have never been to the point where I couldn't go on. Usually I'd just work through them in past runs of LMG so either I'm getting older or the DMZ has something to do with it? I doubt taurine will help any with the BP's but what the heck, it can't hurt.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, no but I have a kilo which should be here any day now. I've never needed it in the past because the BP's have never been to the point where I couldn't go on. Usually I'd just work through them in past runs of LMG so either I'm getting older or the DMZ has something to do with it? I doubt taurine will help any with the BP's but what the heck, it can't hurt.
:sigh1: Whaaaat did you learrrrrn? jk

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
DAY 11 - 201.2lbs (+6.2lbs)

Hmm...I lost a half-pound from the previous day but it was probably because I had a massive poo! Sorry, I know TMI. Today was legs and let me tell you, I cut my workout short because of back pumps.

Ass squats
135x20 warm-up
225x12 warm-up

-At this point my back was pretty blown so I had to rest about 10 minutes before going on to my working sets.

275x10
315x7

And at this point I couldn't go on anymore!! So I cut my squats short and had to rest about 15 min. before going on to some calf work. Geez, I always got good back pumps from LMG but it was never this bad. I'm assuming the Dymeth has something to do with it?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 12 - 201.8lbs (+6.8lbs)

Lethargy is a mofo! I'm feeling VERY tired today even though I got 7 hours of sleep and my back is still a bit stiff. I'm debating whether or not I should hit the gym or rest since I've only had 2 days of rest since starting this run. I also noticed my appetite took a bit of a dip today. I'm usually eating like a horse throughout the day but I had to force breakfast down today. Lunch wasn't any better either?!

I'm going to rest and I'll update later this evening.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
subbed, awesome weight gain thus far. Did you try to eat some bananas to help with back pumps?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
subbed, awesome weight gain thus far. Did you try to eat some bananas to help with back pumps?
Oh, I always eat bananas on a regular basis, even when I'm not on. I've added taurine at 5g pre and 5g post and it seems to be helping somewhat. The BP's are still there but just not as bad as it was. I've used LMG many times before and it always gave me BP's, but not this bad.

Geez, I didn't realize how long it's been since I've updated. I'm about to hit the gym right now and I'll update later this evening. BTW +8.5lbs increase in 15 days.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard DHEA can help with the lethargy. Ever tried anything like that on cycle?

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro, was gonna get some dieselbolan v2.o but i personally found it a bit too expensive, for my liking. but everything seems like money during your cycle thus far. keep it up.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Day 16 - 204.0lbs (+9.0lbs)

Ok I gotta make this update short. I'm up 9lbs in 16 days, which is crazy! Only 11lbs away from my goal so hopefully I get there! And again like clockwork, LMG is doing its thing. Last night I noticed a pimple on my forehead (I never get acne unless on) and the skin on my face is slightly oily. I'm suspecting any day now that I will start getting slight acne on the chest area, another side LMG has on me. I'm getting stronger day by day but now both elbows are bothering me and my left shoulder feels jacked up. I'll be icing it after work and hopefully it'll feel good enough to work shoulders tonight.

Oh yeah, one more thing is that I'm looking harder than normal. Striations in the delts, trap tie-in, quads, they all look tighter and much more seperated than usual. I've said it before and I'll say it again, at least for me, LMG isn't a "soaking wet" gain as many would say.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
keep it pumpin playboy, nice progress. my m1,4add is going just as well. i'm up 7lbs. and only 2 weeks in. feel free to stop in, kana.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, I haven't kept updates current because there didn't seem to be anyone even reading the darn thing! LOL But, I am happy to say that I'm up 10.5lbs at 25 days in. Strength is up a pretty good amount. Last night I benched 335x5 reps (started cycle 315x5). I took a little set-back because I was feeling a little under the weather for the past couple of days, and family is in town.

All my lifts are way up but both of my elbows are aching like a mofo! Left shoulder is pretty bad too and requires some heavy icing and ibuprofen after workouts. Yesterday I also started getting pretty bad pulsating headaches but I'm glad to say lethargy hasn't been too much of an issue.

Other than that, not much to report. Acne has been kept at bay with the use of Clearasil daily face wash. I only have a few days left on this run so I want to make the best of the remaing days. Hopefully I can kick this cold and get in a few heavy duty workouts.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Yeah, I haven't kept updates current because there didn't seem to be anyone even reading the darn thing! LOL But, I am happy to say that I'm up 10.5lbs at 25 days in. Strength is up a pretty good amount. Last night I benched 335x5 reps (started cycle 315x5). I took a little set-back because I was feeling a little under the weather for the past couple of days, and family is in town.

All my lifts are way up but both of my elbows are aching like a mofo! Left shoulder is pretty bad too and requires some heavy icing and ibuprofen after workouts. Yesterday I also started getting pretty bad pulsating headaches but I'm glad to say lethargy hasn't been too much of an issue.

Other than that, not much to report. Acne has been kept at bay with the use of Clearasil daily face wash. I only have a few days left on this run so I want to make the best of the remaing days. Hopefully I can kick this cold and get in a few heavy duty workouts.

I have been keeping up with your log, I know how you feel though I was wondering to keep posting in my log but dont' just keep a log for people on this site but do it for yourself. I know it helps me have a look at my routine on paper plus keep track of all my progress. Good job being able to throw up 335 on bench, I hope to be there one day. 10lb is also a solid gain for a 4wk cycle, see most people boast about 1lb a day but thats just water renention you can't physically gain a 1lb of muscle a day. I rather gain 10lb in a month and keep a solid 8 then gain 20lb of mostly water weight and keep only 6lb like some logs I have seen. I don't know if you got a chance to check out my log but I am between 6-8lb on day 20. My nuts have shrunk up on me which sucks but atleast my strength is through the roof. Honestly I could have put on more weight this cycle but my job doesn't allow me to eat every 2hrs to put on serious mass but I will be happy with 10lb. Keep up the good work bro and let me know how your cycle ends

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kanaka your supporters are here, just lurking in the shadows is all ;)

Glad everything's looking good for you.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a real solid gain you've had from this man. Diesel is the real deal, and you've done great! 10.5 lbs is no joke! Good job!

:dance:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks for keeping in tune guys. I woke up with body aches!! Argghhh...I guess I couldn't kick the cold and now I'm out of it! Slept in til 2pm just aching like a mofo in my neck and back! I think it may be a flu? Just popped 600mg ibuprofen and plan on just couch surfing today. Hopefully I can work up an appetite to eat 'cause I don't want to lose size or strength.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Thanks for keeping in tune guys. I woke up with body aches!! Argghhh...I guess I couldn't kick the cold and now I'm out of it! Slept in til 2pm just aching like a mofo in my neck and back! I think it may be a flu? Just popped 600mg ibuprofen and plan on just couch surfing today. Hopefully I can work up an appetite to eat 'cause I don't want to lose size or strength.
You sure the aches if symptomatic of being sick or just the extra strain from intense workouts on cycle? I know my neck and back is killing me but I also murdered my back on back day. If it turns out you do have the flu your best bet is to stay hydrated as possible and ingest shakes since its an easy way to get protein in you when you don't feel like eating. I bring my weight gainer shakes to work to make sure I get 1020 calories from my shakes, its muscle juice 2544 at bodybuilding.com check it out

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
insomnia sucks trenbolone has been giving it to me ever since it kicked in 2 days ago, seroquel- rx sleep aid- i take it BAM! im out in 20 minutes

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
insomnia sucks trenbolone has been giving it to me ever since it kicked in 2 days ago, seroquel- rx sleep aid- i take it BAM! im out in 20 minutes
How long you out for?

F

FubarFit

Awards
So did you keep the gains? how bout the strength?