Can't decide on First cycle or layout

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Well...
I'm frustrated can't decide on my first cycle. Willing to run solo or stacked.

I'll tell you everything I have available, what's on its way to my house, and what my goals are.

:grouphug:

Everything I have I have x2
PP
Androhard
Dermacrine

Beastdrol
Helladrol
Dieselbolan

IBE/PHF
Epistane
Lean Xtreme

PowerLab
Halotest25
Noestrogen
Post Cycle Support

Cellucor
P6 Extreme (Red)
AI
Cycle Support
Life Support
Post Cycle Support

On The way
Tren
PPlex
PP
Sustain Alpha
Formestane
Toco-8
EndoAmp
Liver Juice
Serms
Clomid
Nolva

Yeah...I went slap happy and figured buy now have it when I want it or need it.

My goals
Currently 5'11'' 185
Goal: 200+lbs

So mass gains, but very clean. At the end of my PCT I would like to be up 15lbs and low enough body fat to see abs and some striations. If it takes 2 cycles to get there I'm down; obviously.

The muscles I will be extremely focused on will be everything but chest lol. My Upper back shoulders and legs are what could use the most change.

Chest and arms are way ahead.

All in all, I'm attempting to set up my next 2 cycles to run over a 6 month time frame..unless i can run 2 cycles faster without health risk. The first cycle would be started by march 1st as long as everything shows and I can reach a decision.

Hope you guys can give me a hand.:biggthumpup:

:fingersx:

P.S. Started running the P6 yesterday. I'm running it for 4 weeks.

Current diet right now

300-359g Protein 380g Carbs 90g Fat (Training Days)
285-320g Protein 280g Carbs 120g+/-Fat (OFF Days)
Supp's
Whey
Multi
Hmb
BCAA
Fishoil
TriFlex Joint Support Supp
Vit C
ZMA

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Wow you really ordered alot.... umm.... id go with something solo for the first run. Dermacrine is a good test base and if you can get a safe run with that you can add more to it for a 2nd cycle. Get precycle bloodwork.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
that is something im interested in. The bloodwork.
-How can I get bloodwork? Im in the service. Nit sure how i'd go about it
My biggest thing with this first cycle is that it seems people make their best gains on theor fiirst if they do it right. Gains in following cycles obvioisly slow down because each person can only pack on so much

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
sorry so basically, I'm havin a hard time pressin play with the plausible cycles ive laid out, because I partially want to run the strongest stuff first on a solo. My buddy did it(tren extreme) and only used otc pct.(he gained 15-20lbs ober 8weeks! nuts but looked amazing still) I dont expect anyone to encourage that behavior though lol
My original plan was to run hdrol solo(50/75->week 6) that way id get a nice dry gain and slight recomp out of my first cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
helladrol

50/75/75/75/75/100

Cycle support
6caps fish oilED, triflex joint, life support, vit C, multi, BCAA, etc.

PCT
Cloimd 50/50/50/50, AI PCT support, Lean extreme/Toco 8 (at lower doses)
4caps fish oil, vit C, HMB, get some creatine, multi, etc.

You should gain about 10lb and hold 6-7 after PCT, you will also lean out a bit. Gains will start around day 16-17.

If you want to stack something with it use the Androhard. You dont want to run into any BS your first run. It will make you a lil more defined.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
If you want to stack something with it use the Androhard. You dont want to run into any BS your first run. It will make you a lil more defined.
Do u have any experience with the androhard? im still kind of confused about what it is. I bought it but wa still researching most of these items. The reason im confused is because everytime i read andro i think pre 2005 but i kno it cant be the same so everything that has the prefix andro is racking my brain

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
this^. You'll feel phenomenal on-cycle and the weight gain is very nice. I'd recommend 6 weeks at 75 mg or something similar. When I compare this to H-drol, P-mag generally has less sides (especially BP) and makes you feel better..but H-drol has a nicer aesthetic touch IMO.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
this^. You'll feel phenomenal on-cycle and the weight gain is very nice. I'd recommend 6 weeks at 75 mg or something similar. When I compare this to H-drol, P-mag generally has less sides (especially BP) and makes you feel better..but H-drol has a nicer aesthetic touch IMO.
as u can tell i have a **** ton of things except the pmag. i didnt find out about the pmag until it was too late. maybe ny second cycle could b pmag and a nonmethyl

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Halotest-25 is p-mag ;)
u ****tin me? i kno halodrol 50 clones and pmag are supposed to b close but I thought halotest was an hdrol clone wtf? i need to go check it now... :wtf:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Nope, it should contain p-mag. aka oral clostediol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd stack everything for 5 weeks and then stack all your PCT supps for a month! :)

No but, CEL's h-drol worked for me solo, first two runs of my life!

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
the bottles i have read
Htest25:
4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol 25mg
Hella
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25mg

Could u point out the differences in the nomenclature which signify pmag vs hdrol?
-The things i see but dont know their relevance are the 'a' is separated from the 17 in one and not the other, 1 sats androsta the other andro and 1 says -1,4-diene the other 4-ene and lastly 1 sats 17-diol the other 17bdiol. I see a difference but not the significance.

Helladrol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25mg

Could u point out what it is in the nomenclature that shows their difference

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Htest25:
4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17bdiol 25mg
Hella
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25mg

Could u point out what it is in the nomenclature that shows their difference
Note the bolded^
You want to get technical then here's a good resource..
Originally Posted by henryv
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

Synonyms: Promagnon 25, P-Mag, Methyl-clostediol

Another methylated prohormone, this one is often compared to (and mistaken for) a halodrol clone, though there is an important structural difference. P-mag lacks the C1-2 double bond common to boldenone derivatives like h-drol, boldione, dbol and M1,4ADD, having only a C4-5 (delta-4) double bond which makes it a closer structural relative of testosterone and methyl testosterone. The difference becomes apparent when we look at what each one becomes in vivo: where some h-drol is metabolised via 3b-HSD to oral turinabol, p-mag becomes methylated clostebol. A 4-chloro group is common to both drugs, which will make both poor substrates for the aromatase cytochrome P-450 enzyme.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
So I have had to take a break and really sit on what I want out of this first cycle. Istill want to go up in weight and strength but I think bing ON will do that anyway.
The way it looks is I've settled on A Helladrol/Androhard cycle.
I want to go 6 weeks on the Helladrol and 4 on the AH.

Q& Goals
-Should I run the AH the last 4 wks or the first 4 wks?
-What sides should I be on the lookout for?
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75-100/75-100
AH 1/2 rec'd dose for 4 weeks.

Goal
I haven't been happy with my body comp because I've been on bulk diet and training since July 09. I'd be extremely happy if I went to 190lbs and 5% lower body fat. Im pretty sure that would put me at 10% or lower. A little striation here and there but I think chiseling my abs would be priority. I haven't seen them since 09. As this would be my first cycle I don't know if 5% bf drop and 5lb lbm gain is reasonable. Any input would be appreciated.
Do u think i should just go full dose on the AH too?

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
figured the above would be wiser being that summer is around the corner and I'd be finished my the ON/Off by mid May.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
personally i think test e @ 500mg/wk is safer :mischievous:

with regard to bloodwork, just tell ur doctor that u heard guys over 25 might require some form of HRT and wanted to just get your levels checked. I've never had a doc say no.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Are u saying u don't like the idea of AH and Hella together?
-My analysis was this stack should give hardened muscles lower BF strength and dry gains. Good energy levels and a libido to rape a rhino.

PcT might end up just torem instead of clomid and nolva.
@Flex
I just saw ur post i was dieing. **** I would If I could but id probably die lmao
I'm gonna try to set up a blood test this week. but chances are i wont get an appointment for a week or 2.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Do I have this thread in the wrong place??? im getting sparce input/sub's