Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

Page 7 of 20 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    The Neck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    58889
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm in for the ride!!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck

  2. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    I'm in for the ride!!!
    WELCOME!!!


    god to see you in here bro.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  3. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 21


    White Flood Mini Review


    Pumps: 10
    i love the pumps i get on this and pumps were frreaking amazing on this i love it. Did Deads today and back pumps were sick and so were leg pumps. Bicep pumps were also amazing. Chest Pumps impressed me the most though chest felt swolen to the max! WF is amazing to me! i took it with Hemavol and it definitely improved pumps and remember this is only with 2 sets per muscle group. Chest pumps were insane it kinda interfered with my workout, never the less though i loved it.

    Energy: 8energy is good, doesnt get me wired but it definitely gets me off my @$$. plus best of all no crash, i have a tendency to crash with other PreW but i never crash on WF.

    Focus: 9It gets me really in the zone too, love it its by far my favorite preworkout, but then again im not a big fan of preworkouts but if i was i would buy this stuff all the time.

    Bad thing only complaint on it, since im on a cycle i dont know how smart it was to take this. i felt like my blood preassure took a hit, and it kinda ruined my workout. idk i just didnt feel good half way through my workout. i didnt even drink the whole thing either i drank like half of it.

    My Rating its worth a solid 9 but i think im gonna give it a 8.5 since its kinda expensive, no creatine, and it messed with my blood pressure and ruined my workout. but definitely good stuff

    AXcite


    Smell: 8
    Stuff smells kinda spicy, and sweet cant describe it but it smells really good actually i would wear it even if didnt have the pheromones.

    Effects on guys: 9
    Lmao guys absolutely respect me on this i can feel like they see me as the Head-Honcho. i feel like the Alpha Male and i think that transfer to other guys, like guys absolutely respect me, and seem me as the leader. Guys dont wanna confront me at all. I have mugged some fools i dont like and they just look away. lol love it!

    Effects on girls: 9.5
    Amazing, i truly believe it is i have ordered 3 bottles of this stuff ever since my first one. Girls say "wow you smell good" or they will compliment me and be all flirty with me, many girls say im pretty good looking but i think its my "game" that has always held me back with the ladies but not on this stuff. i get so many girls its kinda awesome. i see girls get all flirty with me and give light punches on my bicep and they hug me.

    Sexually: 9
    Girls check me out all the time, they peek my way and when i look at them they shy away and look away. its like im in high school again. i have also noticed in lines and stuff girls stand really close to me and i dont even know them, and usually a part of their clothes touches me and they dont pull away they just stay there. lol love it.

    Conversations: 10
    Definitely helps me and the chick with making the conversation flow smoothly she laughs at everything a say etc. also i noticed girls are not afraid to start the conversation instead of me always having to start the conversation which is cool cuz that means shes on me and im not on her.

    Confidence: 10
    I get a big confidense boost when i wear this, idc if its placebo bottom line i love it. wether its in my head or not i dont care cuz bottom line its helping me so ill just assume its this.

    Overall: 9.5

    BTW IM DOING THIS JUST TO GIVE MY INPUT ON SOME PRODUCTS THAT I AM ALSO USING. IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY LOG MORE DIVERSE BY RATING MULTIPLE PRODUCTS AT ONCE.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Workout
    deads (dont know if this is good cuz i havent done them in a while): 455x12 475x10
    Bench: 280x10 285x7 (uggh pump messed up my bench)
    alt. bicep curls: 70sx11 70sx10
    tricep extensions: 70x12 75x10
    leg curls: 90x11 95x9
    military press: 135x10 145x8
    Lat pull downs: 140x10 145x8
    Diet
    carbs ~160g
    protein ~250g
    fats ~40g
    ----------------------
    2000 cals

    oh man idk what happened today but i had stomach problems and had very lil hunger if any i still dont feel good. idk ive been trying to eat but hunger isnt there.

    Dosing
    epi: 1 morning 1 pre
    dmz: 1 morning 1 pre 1 dinner
    furuza 2 morning 1 pre 1 dinner
    WF; pre
    hemavol: 6 pre

    Notables
    -blood preasure doesnt feel good
    -hunger isnt there
    -libido isnt there either
    -felt kinda weak
    -but im 2lbs down
    -people say my face looks smaller, and i agree
    -feeling even more vascular
    -guys are being super nice to me for some reason idk if they fear me or what
    -girls are super flirty with me

    Libido Check



    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lol white flood boosted ur blood pressure but x-force doesnt? X-force is way stronger. I think its just b/c your on cycle and its already higher than normal. Have u checked ur BP lately? Might be worth a trip to walmart or something to use their little machine
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Lol white flood boosted ur blood pressure but x-force doesnt? X-force is way stronger. I think its just b/c your on cycle and its already higher than normal. Have u checked ur BP lately? Might be worth a trip to walmart or something to use their little machine
    lol, well i only used x-force in the begining and used only one cap i think being this long on cycle definitely effed with my BP. havent checked it lately, ill try and get that checked out though im sure its pretty high though. im gonna try and get a lot of celery seed extract pills to run higher dose.

    any other supps to help with BP?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  6. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3736
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

    yeah bro , dont take any kind of pwo on cycle, its not worth it,(but you already know that). I guess you were feeling brave, Im blaming axcite for the bravery lol.
  7. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    yeah bro , dont take any kind of pwo on cycle, its not worth it,(but you already know that). I guess you were feeling brave, Im blaming axcite for the bravery lol.
    lmao yeah i felt slugish so i figured since i had a sample of WF, might as well use it but yeah not a good idea at all. lol. atleast i learned. Stupid Axcite for making me so confident and brave. lol
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

    any other supps to help with BP?
    get some Co-Q10 at Walmart, also run that when I'm taking Clen deff. helps me out, don't get bp related headaches and what not
  9. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    get some Co-Q10 at Walmart, also run that when I'm taking Clen deff. helps me out, don't get bp related headaches and what not
    omg i completely forgot about this one. lol. gonna pay my momma a visit.

    she is a pill junkie, she buys like a million supps from walmart and never uses them so she lets me pick out some stuff when i see her. lol. maybe she has some, that way i dont have to buy it. lol. (im that low on cash lol )
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  10. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,943
    Rep Power
    4135308
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    get some Co-Q10 at Walmart, also run that when I'm taking Clen deff. helps me out, don't get bp related headaches and what not
    CoQ10 can be helped but needs to be dosed pretty high which can be expensive.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  11. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    CoQ10 can be helped but needs to be dosed pretty high which can be expensive.
    dosage? isnt it like 50mg
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  12. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,943
    Rep Power
    4135308
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lol, well i only used x-force in the begining and used only one cap i think being this long on cycle definitely effed with my BP. havent checked it lately, ill try and get that checked out though im sure its pretty high though. im gonna try and get a lot of celery seed extract pills to run higher dose.

    any other supps to help with BP?
    Have you considered NOT taking any stims while on cycle


    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  13. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Have you considered NOT taking any stims while on cycle

    lol

    that was the last time i promise.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  14. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23620
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    coq10 didnt do anything for me, neither did the popular hawthorn berry at 3g/day. celery seed is the only stuff that works for me... and avoiding both stims and steroids, but then u miss out on all the fun. actually i ran a hdrol cycle and my bp was sky high even taking my buddies prescription bp meds didnt do jack for me
    CELTIC LABS REP
  15. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    omg i completely forgot about this one. lol. gonna pay my momma a visit.
    Same with me thats where I got mine lol, same with my EFAS and flax...
    But I'm at school right now ran out so I gota wate till I go home for the Arnold classic next weekend.... Get some cheap supps try some samples, my boys thinking about entering the amateur raw bench comp, he does 495 5X5 with ease, hes put up 605 before.... AND HES ABOUT TO RUN SOME M-DROL starting tomorrow I think he can win this ****.
  16. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    CoQ10 can be helped but needs to be dosed pretty high which can be expensive.
    Nature Made CoQ10 100 MG 30 Ct
    8.99$$$$$$
  17. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    coq10 didnt do anything for me, neither did the popular hawthorn berry at 3g/day. celery seed is the only stuff that works for me... and avoiding both stims and steroids, but then u miss out on all the fun. actually i ran a hdrol cycle and my bp was sky high even taking my buddies prescription bp meds didnt do jack for me
    hmmm, i guess ill just stick to celery seed since it seems to be doing the job. yeah i agree if you cant do stims or Gear it kinda sucks since everything slows down. and srs? on hdrol bp was sky high? does you family have BP problems?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  18. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Same with me thats where I got mine lol, same with my EFAS and flax...
    But I'm at school right now ran out so I gota wate till I go home for the Arnold classic next weekend.... Get some cheap supps try some samples, my boys thinking about entering the amateur raw bench comp, he does 495 5X5 with ease, hes put up 605 before.... AND HES ABOUT TO RUN SOME M-DROL starting tomorrow I think he can win this ****.
    DAM 495 5x5 !!!

    dats pretty insane!

    i bet he is a biggie.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  19. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Yea by far the largest human I have ever been in contact with 6-7 360ish, hes not fat either healthy 360, hes gota eat around 4500 for matiance, 12 lbs of chicken a week, 8lbs of beef and god nos what eles
  20. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Yea by far the largest human I have ever been in contact with 6-7 360ish, hes not fat either healthy 360, hes gota eat around 4500 for matiance, 12 lbs of chicken a week, 8lbs of beef and god nos what eles
    dam!!!
    bet that monster would make me look like a guy suffering from AIDs or something.

    wow!

    is his skin Green?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  21. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Haha your telling me I'm 5,8 176 right now, can only put up 275... We always lift together "dude spot me on this" well if you fail you will prlly die, I can't spot you on bench when your doing 3.5 times my body weight."
  22. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Haha your telling me I'm 5,8 176 right now, can only put up 275... We always lift together "dude spot me on this" well if you fail you will prlly die, I can't spot you on bench when your doing 3.5 times my body weight."
    lmao.

    hahaha i guess the pressure is on when his life depends on your ability to spot. lol. now thats what i call an intense workout. lol.

    does he curl your bench?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  23. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15888
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that's a big dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  24. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Ha No he does curl a bench bar with 45's and 25's, with dam near flawless form, no back in it. Kinda sucks for him we have a huge gym at our school, tons of machines but DBs only go up to 100, most of the machines and cables don't help him b/c there all to light, So being that massive does have drawbacks,
  25. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    every where we go people just stare at him, some Asian kid, asked to take a picture with him, hes literary that big of a dude,
  26. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Ha No he does curl a bench bar with 45's and 25's, with dam near flawless form, no back in it. Kinda sucks for him we have a huge gym at our school, tons of machines but DBs only go up to 100, most of the machines and cables don't help him b/c there all to light, So being that massive does have drawbacks,
    DAM 185 for curls!

    thats crazy

    ...ive seen some big dude curl 225 and the dude was absolutely ripped to shreds and look like 240 or 250 lbs..
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  27. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    every where we go people just stare at him, some Asian kid, asked to take a picture with him, hes literary that big of a dude,
    lol
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  28. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Yea hes a big one
  29. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Yea hes a big one
    atleast if you ever get into trouble you got Hulk backing you up. lol

    ...just dont anger him.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  30. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    Nah hes like real nice guy, he did say hes got my back thow, I do **** with him all the time... Untill he punched me in my chest and I fell out of my chair had a bruised peck only for him to tell me that he hit me with 15% power. lol
  31. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Nah hes like real nice guy, he did say hes got my back thow, I do **** with him all the time... Untill he punched me in my chest and I fell out of my chair had a bruised peck only for him to tell me that he hit me with 15% power. lol
    lmao
    haha

    yeah thats thats smart bro...its kinda like going into a Bears cave while he's hibernating and hooking up some kickers and then blasting the sound all the way up.

    lol. so what hospital were you in?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  32. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Nah hes like real nice guy, he did say hes got my back thow, I do **** with him all the time... Untill he punched me in my chest and I fell out of my chair had a bruised peck only for him to tell me that he hit me with 15% power. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lmao
    haha

    yeah thats thats smart bro...its kinda like going into a Bears cave while he's hibernating and hooking up some kickers and then blasting the sound all the way up.

    lol. so what hospital were you in?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  33. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    im in the middle of b-fast which is Protein pancakes. yum!

    thanks schwell for the recipe.

    although my cooking sucks im enjoying them.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  34. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    im in the middle of b-fast which is Protein pancakes. yum!

    thanks schwell for the recipe.

    although my cooking sucks im enjoying them.
    Protein pancakes Sounds delicious
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  35. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1096
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    94.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

































    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  36. New Member
    nickr420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

    ^^^^ A LIL YOUNG BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW
  37. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3736
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hmmm, i guess ill just stick to celery seed since it seems to be doing the job. yeah i agree if you cant do stims or Gear it kinda sucks since everything slows down. and srs? on hdrol bp was sky high? does you family have BP problems?
    add some grape seed extract, red yeast rice, along with, wait why not get cycle assist or organ shield, sorry bro just realized your low on funds, yeah go raid your mothers supplement stash, she wont notice
  38. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Protein pancakes Sounds delicious
    they were awesome actually, and very lil carbs too.

    cant wait to try it with the Pro-Nos im gonna receive tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    ^^^^ A LIL YOUNG BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW
    she does look a lil young--im tempted to break the law. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    add some grape seed extract, red yeast rice, along with, wait why not get cycle assist or organ shield, sorry bro just realized your low on funds, yeah go raid your mothers supplement stash, she wont notice
    i know thats what sucks about being broke, im running out of celery seed too, and BP isnt feel good. have some headaches, sometimes hands and face get a lil red. its weird.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  39. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    u gaining any weight? if so clean weight?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  40. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    u gaining any weight? if so clean weight?
    i have gained like 1 lbs on the 6 days ive been on DMZ but im still down a net of 7lbs but all my lifts have gone up significantly, and BF has dropped close to 3%

    starting weight 214lbs (-7)= 207lbs
    starting BF 16 (- 3%)= 13%

    lifts have all gone up
    1 RM Bench +25lbs
    10 RM barbell curls +10lbs
    5 RM Squats +20lbs
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epistane and Furuza
    By theboiwonder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in