Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

Page 7 of 27 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. epistane binds STRONGLY to the Androgen Receptors greatly aiding in fat loss

there are AR in fat cells, hence why Trenbolone(which blows ANY steroid out of the water when it comes to AR affinity) causes fat loss

epi is a wonderful cutter/recomp agent\

Trenbolone is king

O how im loving it

looking good rochbp
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    epistane binds STRONGLY to the Androgen Receptors greatly aiding in fat loss

there are AR in fat cells, hence why Trenbolone(which blows ANY steroid out of the water when it comes to AR affinity) causes fat loss

epi is a wonderful cutter/recomp agent\

Trenbolone is king

O how im loving it

looking good rochbp
    so it what you are trying to say is that its amazing?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    so it what you are trying to say is that its amazing?
    lol what tren? its UNLIKE any steroid i have used i have experience with
    epi
    dbol
    superdrol
    trenadrol
    pheraphelx
    deca
    test
    tbol
    anavar

tren is simply amazing man

but yes yes thats what im sayin lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    lol what tren? its UNLIKE any steroid i have used i have experience with
    epi
    dbol
    superdrol
    trenadrol
    pheraphelx
    deca
    test
    tbol
    anavar

tren is simply amazing man

but yes yes thats what im sayin lol
    i was talking about myself but sure ill take that for an answer too

5. ....lol
    •   

6. no doubt, epi is going to be my next cycle. I agree furuza as a stand alone is weak but as a stacker its really good

7. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    no doubt, epi is going to be my next cycle. I agree furuza as a stand alone is weak but as a stacker its really good
    exactly

8. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    i have experience with pheraphelx
    ...That a new designer?

Antaeus Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ...That a new designer?

LMAO i was thinking of pointing that out but he is on Tren so i didnt want to upset hulk over there

10. wow guys ever since i started DMZ hunger is through the roof. and carb craving is way to high. could it be possible DMZ is already taking effect???

i was wondering about that all day yesterday. idk this is my first time on it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    LMAO i was thinking of pointing that out but he is on Tren so i didnt want to upset hulk over there
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ...That a new designer?

I have a feeling the tren rage would be upsetting
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I have a feeling the tren rage would be upsetting
    lmao yeah i have feeling it wouldnt be pretty

13. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    wow guys ever since i started DMZ hunger is through the roof. and carb craving is way to high. could it be possible DMZ is already taking effect???

i was wondering about that all day yesterday. idk this is my first time on it.

yeah yeah, by the end of the 1st week, i was walking around flexing all the time amazed at how hard my muscles were.... and i wanted to eat all the time.. just keep you carbs where they are, and dmz should have a nice hardening effect...

then by the end of the 2nd week.. the STRENGTH was unreal...

wat r u dosing the dmz at?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    yeah yeah, by the end of the 1st week, i was walking around flexing all the time amazed at how hard my muscles were.... and i wanted to eat all the time.. just keep you carbs where they are, and dmz should have a nice hardening effect...

then by the end of the 2nd week.. the STRENGTH was unreal...

wat r u dosing the dmz at?
    DMZ: 30/30/30/30

keeping carbs at 200 is gonna be hard for me when i alone weigh 200+lbs i think im gonna up them to about 250, carb cravings are unreal, i cant go into kitchen without leaving eating something.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

keeping carbs at 200 is gonna be hard for me when i alone weigh 200+lbs i think im gonna up them to about 250, carb cravings are unreal, i cant go into kitchen without leaving eating something.
    lol eat some MEAT...

if u eat too many carbs, your gunna stray from your goal..... but hey... if u f*ck it ill turn it into a bulk... that will work too...
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up

16. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol eat some MEAT...

if u eat too many carbs, your gunna stray from your goal..... but hey... if u f*ck it ill turn it into a bulk... that will work too...
    yeah thats true, ill try to compensate with more protein, but dam it sucks when your body wants carbs and you cant have any

17. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah thats true, ill try to compensate with more protein, but dam it sucks when your body wants carbs and you cant have any

tell me about it... im a wrestler (was)... i used to cut from 190-195 to 152 for 6 months out of the year a few yrs in a row....(and this was before i knew how to cut) lots of garbage bag suits, ephedra, saunas, diuretics and vomiting....

its HELL... sucking on a ****ing grape trying to get nutrients... OH and then u have to WRESTLE lol...

but my theory is , that isht made me stronger ... LOL

18. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    tell me about it... im a wrestler (was)... i used to cut from 190-195 to 152 for 6 months out of the year a few yrs in a row....(and this was before i knew how to cut) lots of garbage bag suits, ephedra, saunas, diuretics and vomiting....

its HELL... sucking on a ****ing grape trying to get nutrients... OH and then u have to WRESTLE lol...

but my theory is , that isht made me stronger ... LOL
    lmao i was reading that and i was like dam then you said "then you have to wrestle" and i was like holy sh1t!. lmao

19. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

I sent you my 12 leftover caps today- hope that helps ya

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I sent you my 12 leftover caps today- hope that helps ya
    oh awesome bro! thank you so much

21. Everyone! mw1 was nice enough to send me 12 caps to of DMZ to add to my cycle!
    just goes to show what an awesome rep he is for CEL, him and Bry are great reps for CEL.

now its everyones turn to start sending me stuff ... next up Schwell, you can send me some cookie lol
    Last edited by rochabp; 02-19-2011 at 09:08 PM.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Everyone! mw1 was nice enough to send me 12 caps to of DMZ to add to my cycle!
    just goes to show what an awesome rep he is for CEL, him and Bry are great reps for CEL.

now its everyones turn to start sending me stuff ... next up Schwell, you can send me some test enth lol

i dont know what test eneth is :/
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

23. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    HULK SMASH
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

24. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

i dont know what test eneth is :/
    oh my bad i meant cookies

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    HULK SMASH
    hulk-mad?

25. [QUOTE=rochabp;2767371]oh my bad i meant cookies

hulk-mad?[/QUOTE

n ahhhhh lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

26. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    oh my bad i meant cookies

hulk-mad?[/QUOTE

n ahhhhh lol
    good, i would hate to see you turn green.

27. i think turning green is liver failure, amiright?
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

28. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    i think turning green is liver failure, amiright?
    lmao

haha
  29. Day 19

Off Day
    not much going today gonna cheat here and there, hopefully keep it under control nothing too crazy. gotta say though hunger is way up its really hard for me to cut on DMZ when hunger is this high. im hungry like every hour so its getting tough on me. but i feel fuller, look fuller, still look lean and mean. i actually look a lil bigger already a lil not much, also idk if im gonna get to hit the gym tomorrow if i do it will prolly be with a buddy and in his garage with limited equipment.

libido is dead once again though, it was getting better but on the few days ive been on DMZ its dead . however when i eat carbs i feel super full and vascular, i also feel really thirsty all the time. and i look very lean still. but libido is dead and it would take a lot to get it up and maintain it up. lethargy is kicking in again too. and its only been like 4 days on DMZ, it must be legit stuff. as soon as i get to the gym again ill report if there are any strength gains this early in. Pee is coming out kinda light yellowish too.

so thats all for today, here is some Libido Check that i hope you enjoy cuz i cant enjoy it cuz my dingy doesnt work.

she has some tig ol bitties

30. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Off Day
    not much going today gonna cheat here and there, hopefully keep it under control nothing too crazy. gotta say though hunger is way up its really hard for me to cut on DMZ when hunger is this high. im hungry like every hour so its getting tough on me. but i feel fuller, look fuller, still look lean and mean. i actually look a lil bigger already a lil not much, also idk if im gonna get to hit the gym tomorrow if i do it will prolly be with a buddy and in his garage with limited equipment.

libido is dead once again though, it was getting better but on the few days ive been on DMZ its dead . however when i eat carbs i feel super full and vascular, i also feel really thirsty all the time. and i look very lean still. but libido is dead and it would take a lot to get it up and maintain it up. lethargy is kicking in again too. and its only been like 4 days on DMZ, it must be legit stuff. as soon as i get to the gym again ill report if there are any strength gains this early in. Pee is coming out kinda light yellowish too.

so thats all for today, here is some Libido Check that i hope you enjoy cuz i cant enjoy it cuz my dingy doesnt work.

she has some tig ol bitties
    hell yeah bro, number 3 is wanting a pearl necklace lol NICE!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane and Furuza
    By theboiwonder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM