Epistane and Furuza-A for an insane cut!!!

Page 7 of 32 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I say use the DMZ, it is more dry since you are recomping. Save the Bola for a massive bulk

//CC
    yeah, i cant argue with that.

thanks bud. ill start tomorrow with DMZ, or maybe friday since friday i lift.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. are u going to bridge the dmz with the epi? or just stop epi and start dmz on the same day.....

id say overlap them for 2 weeks or a week and a half, so that when ur completely off the epi, the dzine is just starting to kick in hard
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    you yankking my chain???

nah man i changed my mind, simply cuz dmz is alot dryer, plus i plan on running bola later for an awesome cycle that you will jizz your pants when you see it.
    Aight gotcha so you're saying run Bola now for 2 weeks then, and save the DMZ for later. Got it.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. rochap when r u graduating to the darkside

come

we have cookies
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    are u going to bridge the dmz with the epi? or just stop epi and start dmz on the same day.....

id say overlap them for 2 weeks or a week and a half, so that when ur completely off the epi, the dzine is just starting to kick in hard
    I second that
    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    rochap when r u graduating to the darkside

come

we have cookies
    I wanna join, but I don't have a legit source yet
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

if anything i would run the DMZ instead of boladrol because its dry. and since your looking to cut this would be more ideal.
    i have done insane cycles- im doing one right now- but never have i stacked 3 methyls-nor will i 2 is the limit
    Bola is not "wet compound" as first stated; I'm taking Bola/Halo right now, uped all my cals and I'm still leaning out quite nicely, however it took over 10 days for me to feel/notice any effects.

7. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    are u going to bridge the dmz with the epi? or just stop epi and start dmz on the same day.....

yeah i was planning on bridging them. ill start DMZ today, but remember guys i only have 60 caps of 10mg/cap. so its gonna be a 20 day run for 30mgs a day.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Aight gotcha so you're saying run Bola now for 2 weeks then, and save the DMZ for later. Got it.
    lmao, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    rochap when r u graduating to the darkside

come

we have cookies
    lmao as soon as i get a legit source, and when i learn how to inject ill join you.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I second that

I wanna join, but I don't have a legit source yet
    i wanna join to but i dont think im ready...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nickr420 View Post
    Bola is not "wet compound" as first stated; I'm taking Bola/Halo right now, uped all my cals and I'm still leaning out quite nicely, however it took over 10 days for me to feel/notice any effects.
    yeah some users do report a leaning effect, however i do believe Bolasterone is wet and if i plan on running that high of mgs i want to be prepared and make sure im getting the most out of it on bulks not recomps and cuts, thats my logic.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah some users do report a leaning effect, however i do believe Bolasterone is wet and if i plan on running that high of mgs i want to be prepared and make sure im getting the most out of it on bulks not recomps and cuts, thats my logic.
    Thats good logic IMHO

9. dmz? interesting.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

10. So what was ur special plan for the boladrol/epi nxt time around
    CELTIC LABS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

nah man i changed my mind, simply cuz dmz is alot dryer, plus i plan on running bola later for an awesome cycle that you will jizz your pants when you see it.
    i don't think i'll be able to handle that. it happens every time i open this thread from all the women...now you're going to get me going again?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    So what was ur special plan for the boladrol/epi nxt time around
    i was thinking either trenazone or trenavar for 7-8 weeks, bola @8mgs for 4 weeks bridge into epi for remander of cycle

so something like this:

trenazone or trenavar (whichever i can get my hands on)
    trena:throughout whole cycle
    bola:8/8/8/8
    epi:0/0/0/30/30/40/40

13. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i was thinking either trenazone or trenavar for 7-8 weeks, bola @8mgs for 4 weeks bridge into epi for remander of cycle

so something like this:

^ i like...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

14. dont bust one just yet jdj16.

maybe im crazy guys but took first dose of dmz in morning with some oatmeal and felt super-super hard and vascular all day. idk, but i felt super hard this wasnt epi for sure i can tell, maybe it was the furuza cuz libido was also raging today.

15. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    ^ i like...
    now you see why im saving the bola.

16. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    ^ i like...
    me three.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    me three.
    lol i knew you [email protected] would like it.

18. hook a brotha up

19. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

so something like this:

weak epi doses
    CELTIC LABS REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    yeah, i cant argue with that.

thanks bud. ill start tomorrow with DMZ, or maybe friday since friday i lift.
    I agree with everyone on the DMZ ~furuza and DMZ should do nicely. Most see some strength gains and agression after a week on dmz. I'll have to look tomorrow but I MAY have a few extra Dzine caps that i'm not using....I'll get back with ya

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

21. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    hook a brotha up
    lol...maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    weak epi doses
    lol, im such a sissy

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I agree with everyone on the DMZ ~furuza and DMZ should do nicely. Most see some strength gains and agression after a week on dmz. I'll have to look tomorrow but I MAY have a few extra Dzine caps that i'm not using....I'll get back with ya
    wow very generous, anything you can send my way greatly appreciated.
  22. Day 16

Workout
    today was cardio, i original planned on skipping today cuz it was raining outside and it was super windy, but one of my buds hit me up wanting to go running so i was like "meh alright". that dude is an athletic beast i must say he put me to shame on cardio endurance, but he is barely 180lbs so hey what do you expect im 210+lbs and he is 180lbs. Dude is very alpha just like me we have this thing were we respect each other but push each other too, like in the weight room he gets mad cuz i absolutely crush him in terms of weight i put up compared to him, but he does whoop my azz in cardio. but we ran pretty far in tha rain about 3 miles straight, i was getting tired and i wanted to stop but i couldnt give him the satisfaction of letting me in his dust gasping for air. lol

Diet
    Carbs ~200
    Protein ~270
    Fats ~45
    --------
    2285 cals

Dosing
    epi:2 morning 2 lunch
    furuza: 2 morning 2 lunch
    DMZ: 1 morning 1 lunch 1 dinner

Other Notables
    -felt super super hard all day today
    -libido was very high
    -had a very quiet confidence about myself today
    -mild joint pain in legs during cardio
    -aggression is under control
    -also weirdly enough, dudes seem to have more respect for me, lol idk i just noticed this
    -hunger was alright

Libido Check

23. (what was suggested), furuza works better at higher doses like 300mg-350mg and higher and longer durations 6-7 weeks,(yeah I know we all respond differently) Im going to do a hdrol/fza stack (6weeker). is 200mg working for you, I read your log(dont know how i missed it when you first posted lol) and Im getting that epi seems to be the dominant ph thus far in you cut cycle, good review and it sounds like your getting the results you wanted

24. i raise you

25. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

so something like this:

Looks real nice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane and Furuza
    By theboiwonder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:08 PM