Failed PCT, but high testosterone?

dehollister

Awards
Starting in november I did a 6 week h-drol cycle,

50/75/75/75/75/100

I bought torem from a supposedly reliable source, according to my friend who cycles test cyp.

This was my first cycle ever and ended up with a great recomp, the problem however was that i'm about 90% sure my torem was either fake or watered down to nothing. I ended up with some pretty bad depression for 2 weeks, but managed to keep 80-90% of my gains, and other than depression I didnt end up with any other steroid related sides such as gyno etc. Well, it did take until just this week for my testicles to return to normal size.

Basically what I'm getting at is that, I ended up fine, however I feel as if I have an extremely high test levels right now, even though I'm not on anything. I'm experiencing some severe acne, on my face, abdomen, back, face, and even on my scalp under my hair. My facial hair seems to be growing 2 or 3 times faster than it normally does, and my mental state I feel godlike, like I did when I was on cycle.

Is it possible to endup with higher test levels after a cycle? Or could it just be my test levels returning to normal and my body is over reacting to it?

carnivalhobo

Awards
The only way to know for sure is to get blood work.