RickRock's smashing past 200 with BEAST/EPI bridge and RLS Dermacrine!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys...

Been planning out this run for a good while now, and been looking forward to it following the great cycle I had running Epi-Strong standalone back in Oct. At the peak of that cycle I got to 191, and ended up 185-186 after PCT. I've gained a few lbs. back natty since then and I'm sitting at 190 as of this morning.

GOAL: My goal on this cycle is to end up at least 205 after the cycle so hopefully I can get that being 15 lbs from where I'm at.;)

CYCLE: The plan is subject to change but as of now something like this:
Beastdrol:10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi-Strong:0/0/30/45/45/60
Dermacrine: 4 pumps a day
Cycle support: loaded for the last 2 weeks. will be run through cycle and PCT
Liver Juice: recommended dosing during cycle
Fish oil: 12-15g daily
Orange Triad: 6 caps
Also will be using Cissus and Taurine during cycle for joints and back pumps

PCT: I wanted my PCT to give me the best shot at keeping the gains..
Clomid:50/50/50/50 (100 first 3 days)
Nolva: 20/20/10/10 (40 first 3 days)
HCGenerate: 5 caps daily
Post Cycle: recommended dosing

DIET: My last cycles diet went pretty well for me, so i will probably be sticking close to the same as that. 4k cals is the aim with 300-350 protein ED. Carbs will be moderately high I hear that SD will love them. Water intake will be between 1.5-2 gallons a day.

TRAINING: my training will be 4 days a week. Everything is once a week with the exception of arms. I've been doing them twice a week lately with a light day when trained with chest or back (since they are already spent) and a heavy day when trained with legs. has worked pretty well so far.

chest/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Shoulders/Abs
Legs/Arms

This is my first ride with SD, so I'm not exactly sure how I will respond to it. I know how well Epi treats me, so I'm pretty sure of the dosing for it. The SD might be changed. I will probably bump up to 20 sometime the 1st week as long as I'm feeling it. The last week has the possibility of going to 30, but thats where a lot of sides come in from what I've heard so unsure yet. i have also considered running a 2 week overlap on cycle which would give me 4 weeks on beast and 4 on epi, but it might be a little much for the body. Still in the air about this...

Unreal, CM, SC, and BarbellBeast.... You guys have run this stuff and I respect your opinions highly, so anything input you guys might have I'm all ears!!

The cycle starts tomorrow...join me brothers!!

Its time to...

KILL THAT SHIIT!!:saw:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reserved

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks great Rock. Could you maybe write out a typical daily diet for us? I just like to see what everyone eats to get in 4k cals everyday. I'm always looking for new ideas on meals as I get sick of my meal plan. Also with the training, sorta similar to mine.. Do you do
Monday
Tuesday
Off
Thursday
Friday

Or do you just do that 4 days in a row?

BTW I think you'll love the Beastdrol. :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap!!!! Sick cycle bro.

I never went past 20mg on Beastdrol and saw amazing gains in strength and size. Week 1 you will be anywhere between +2 to +8 pounds. Week 2, things get interesting and your physique just takes off into hulk status. You're gonna love the Beast, definitely eat a good amount of carbs and keep your water intake where you have it. You will see some sick size that way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in this thing you are going to kill it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea sick man...im getting ready to run a SD to helladrol bridge myself with a dermacrine base. Ill follow along my friend i know youll kill it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks great Rock. Could you maybe write out a typical daily diet for us? I just like to see what everyone eats to get in 4k cals everyday. I'm always looking for new ideas on meals as I get sick of my meal plan. Also with the training, sorta similar to mine.. Do you do
Monday
Tuesday
Off
Thursday
Friday

Or do you just do that 4 days in a row?

BTW I think you'll love the Beastdrol. :D
The training is:
Monday
off
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

I would like the split like yours better, but Tuesdays are an early day at work for me, so the gym is out of question

Diet changes from day to day as far as evening meals but a typical day looks like this:

Meal 1: 6 eggs
2 slices whole wheat bread

Meal 2: (post workout) 2 scoops whey
.5 cup oats
12 oz. milk
2 tbs. PB
Banana

Meal 3: Yogurt
8-10 0z. chicken breast (may be beef, pork, or fish also)
.5-.75 cup of rice or pasta
.5-.75 cup of green beans

meal 4: Can of tuna
2 scoops of whey
12 oz. milk
.5 cup oats

meal 5: 8-10 oz. beef, chicken, pork, or fish
.5-.75 cup of rice or pasta
.5-.75 cup of green beans

Meal 6: 12 oz. milk
2 scoops casein
1 cup cottage cheese

This is pretty typical, but I'll be the first to tell you it does get dirty at times. Meal 3 and 5 sometimes will be some type of compromise for the wife for eating what "I want" for a while. Just like last night it was meat lovers pizza from Pizza hut. I usually cheat on the weekends anyways.:)

Meals 1,2,4, and 6 are pretty much always the same

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap!!!! Sick cycle bro.

I never went past 20mg on Beastdrol and saw amazing gains in strength and size. Week 1 you will be anywhere between +2 to +8 pounds. Week 2, things get interesting and your physique just takes off into hulk status. You're gonna love the Beast, definitely eat a good amount of carbs and keep your water intake where you have it. You will see some sick size that way.
Yeh man as long as 20 does good thats where I want to keep it. I remember your run with it, and how well it treated you. Your log may be used for reference from time to time..lol

I am in this thing you are going to kill it.
Thanks for coming my friend. I'm glad you are here;)

Hell yea sick man...im getting ready to run a SD to helladrol bridge myself with a dermacrine base. Ill follow along my friend i know youll kill it!
Thanks man. That sounds like a nice little bridge you have planned too! Sounds fun. Thanks for joining in.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man, now with the .5 cup rice/ are you talking dry measure or cooked?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand how you guys eat that many eggs lol it sickens me...

I can only do 3 at a time.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bro eggs are the ish!!!!!!!!! I eat 6 for meal 1 as well with 1 cup of oats :food: I prefer my eggs scrambled though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man, now with the .5 cup rice/ are you talking dry measure or cooked?
Ground up Raw bro and thrown in the shake. Easiest way for me

I love me some eggs.

Bro eggs are the ish!!!!!!!!! I eat 6 for meal 1 as well with 1 cup of oats :food: I prefer my eggs scrambled though.
I usually do scrambled too man, but I will mix it up to break the monotony

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ground up rice in a shake? Or u talking the oats, lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like a pretty textbook-awesome cycle to me

besides trying to interest you in some ostarine for your PCT, i've got nothing to add. I think it looks like a fantastic cycle, and I think you should get some sweet gains.

Hope the sd works well for you like it does for me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ground up rice in a shake? Or u talking the oats, lol
LOL..I just realized you was talking about rice and not oats.

The rice is cooked measure..lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL yea I was like wtf kind of rice is Rock eating...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a pretty textbook-awesome cycle to me

besides trying to interest you in some ostarine for your PCT, i've got nothing to add. I think it looks like a fantastic cycle, and I think you should get some sweet gains.

Hope the sd works well for you like it does for me
Thanks for coming by Unreal. I actually have thought about ostarine for PCT, and I still might do that.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
We're subbed!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
As your cycle goes on these females will only look more smashable. LOL

I dig your cycle lay out. Since youve got a couple under your belt I would second Unreals suggestion about adding Osta in and seeing how it treats you. its priced right at that one place and well.. Keeps you more anabolic during your PCT. Can't beat that. I'm adding some to mine whenever I come off... Whenever that is ;)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ill 3rd the osatrine for pct! Ive got some for mine....ive been running ostarine the past 6 weeks as a bridge and i love it, it provides some pretty sick pumps! Ive gained back everything i lost in my last PCT(which was alot of strength/weight because i got a stomache virus midway through) plus im a tad bit leaner so id say its more than done its job. My PCT is overkill but it should be a great none the less and may require a PCT for itself haha.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I might as well get some ostarine for PCT then after all the recommendations :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I might as well get some ostarine for PCT then after all the recommendations :)
I'm using it as well, still loving it. Strength gains in PCT? **** yeah right it's happening.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok day 1 here it is and getting for my first of many doses of Beast and Dermacrine. Heading to the gym soon for some Chest/Triceps.

Not expecting much today, Im just curious if I get a big pump from the SD and how I do without my N2KTS!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IM IN!

Bish- you WILL smash past 200!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait whats ur starting weight? I read ur intro post but must have missed it YUH!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah, killing in the name of................BEASTDROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait whats ur starting weight? I read ur intro post but must have missed it YUH!
starting at 190 as of yesterday, so a very reachable goal at 10 lbs. which is why I plan on "smashing" past it YUH!!

Glad to see you here Schwell!!

Hell yeah, killing in the name of................BEASTDROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
You got it!!:biggthumpup:

Yea dude I wouldnt be surprised if you hit 200 in wk2.
That would be sweet if that happens :fingersx:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Weight: 190.5

So todays workout kinda started out sluggish. I started out on flat bench, and I was actually down a rep or 2 starting out first couple sets. Last week I started out 225x10 and today was 225x8, second set was 245x4, last week 245x6. I was pretty tired and draggin a$$, and REALLY missing my N2KTS.

I wasnt expecting much today but I didnt expect to be down any lifts. I guess that shows how much I rely on my PWO at 6AM....

The rest of the workout started to get better, and by the end of it, I was doing my normal thing.

Tomorrow is a normal day off for me, so I'm thinking my next workout at day 3 will be much better.

After all you guys telling me to put Ostarine in my PCT, I think I will. I just have to find where I'm going to get it from. The sh*t aint cheap!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Its cheap when you consider one 30ml bottle can last 2 8wks cycles at 12.5mg daily or 2 7wk cycles with a hard front load the first 3 days. You can barely get 8weeks of a decent T-booster for the price of one bottle of osatrine from a certain source..... So look at the that way man then maybe you can justify letting that card be charged again haha.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its cheap when you consider one 30ml bottle can last 2 8wks cycles at 12.5mg daily or 2 7wk cycles with a hard front load the first 3 days. You can barely get 8weeks of a decent T-booster for the price of one bottle of osatrine from a certain source..... So look at the that way man then maybe you can justify letting that card be charged again haha.
Yeh you are right man. First site I went to didn't have anyhting close to that deal, but I think I know where you are talking about and it is a pretty good buy when you look at it;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup def a good choice with the osta.

Rock i hear you on the pwo... I train an hour after i wake up so i almost always use a pre workout. Usually n2kts, jack3d or 1mr. If i'm really sluggish is when i bust out the 1mr - that sh*t gets me stimmmmmmed out. So that's what i like it for, othewise i alternate the n2kts & jack3d every few days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

Weight: 191.5 (+1.5)

Starting to feel a little hardness in the muscles coming on today. I remember that great feeling from last cycle. Its that hardness that I noticed first and its coming on quick like last time too.

Today was my normal day off, so no gym time, but I've felt great all day long and I feel like I'm ready to kill some shiiiiit!!

I am one of the "lucky" people stuck in the great midwest and we have blizzard conditions all the way around. Because of this, I am not sure if the gym is going to happen tomorrow or not. I am hoping they are open, but we are supposed to get a bunch of more snow tonight, and most things are already closed today. It does suck because I only have 1 day in the gym since the cycle started, but what do you do...if it is closed I will just have to make up for it the rest of the week ;)

I am considering going to 20mg after tomorrow. I feel great so far, and I'm really thinking 20 is going to be fine with me..

I think I've started filling those glycogen stores. I'm at 191.5 this morning, up a pound and a half in 2 days..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup the weight will just keep rising from here. Maybe just stay at 10mg for the first week, our bud unreal suggests bumping each week as opposed to 30/30/30. 10/20/30 i like much better too. But it's all up to you buddy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

Weight: 193 (+3)

I didn't get to hit the gym yesterday due to this frickin blizzard here in the midwest (gym was closed) but I went in and took care of business today. So today was Back and Biceps and workout started out so so, but after a bit the pumps came and it was ridiculous!!

I'm starting to feel a lot of effects starting to come on. I don't have any strength gains yet, but it is only day 4. Weight is creeping up, muscles are hard as hell, I've been thirsty as hell, and the pumps in the gym this morning were so great I thought my arms were going to explode.

I really think the Dermacrine is going to end up being a lifesaver on this cycle. I'm not feeling any real side effects yet. I know it is early, and I'm only at 10mg so far, but so far so good. If Dermacrine helps mitigate a lot of sides on cycle like lethargy, libido, and such...I couldn't imagine running SD without it...;)

Diet was very clean today, and I got a good 4k in.

I'm going to do a longer workout tomorrow and try to make up for my missed day, so I'll be finishing the week with Shoulders/legs/Abs and the workout will probably be closer to 90 minutes..

I am a little eager to see what week 2 brings at 20mg!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah Rick.. Exactly what I get the first week! Bro next week your strength will start climbing and weight will be way up.. Get ready bud! And yes the dermacrine is gonna help so much, SD can be harsh for some.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude you will blow past 200

i bet u land round 205-207 and after pct round 202-203

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys!! I'm really looking forward to it :D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride dude! thanks for derma suggestion. ill be starting mine monday! and yeah, you will go wayyy beyond 200lbs dude.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh boy!! I'm down. But I have to warn you about the beast... SD is incredible yes but it comes with a huge downside.... After everything else SUCKS lol. Best stuff in the world. Bump it up to 20 mg now bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh boy!! I'm down. But I have to warn you about the beast... SD is incredible yes but it comes with a huge downside.... After everything else SUCKS lol. Best stuff in the world. Bump it up to 20 mg now bro.
Thanks man! I'm loving it so far and I'm going to 20mg in 3 days ;)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hey just wondering why your running Nolva and Clomid in PCT?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established