M-Drol Question

Bull1985

Awards
Probably in April I'm planning on running m-drol for the first time. I've ran hdrol, epistane, and tren up to this point. My last cycle was tren and that ended back in October. I used reversitol for all pct's w/ no issues besides tren which i ran nolva 20/20/10/10, also had no gyno issues. I also have never gotten any sides really besides lethargy which is normal. My bp and liver values have always been in check, i get bloodwork done a couple times a yr thru work. My question is, should i ADD reversitol to my mdrol pct? I'll probably be running mdrol at 20/20/20 or maybe bump to 30 the third week depending on how its going. My pct for sure will be nolva 20/20/10/10, still run cycle support and cortisol blocker starting third week. I'm just not sure if adding a natty test booster is going to really benfit much when taking the nolva, if it does help minimize the chances of sides I'll take it seeing that i have a bottle on hand.

Bull1985

Awards
Just noticed i entered my nolva dosage wrong, it'll be 40/40/20/20. I ran it at 20/20/10/10 after tren and all went well but I'll be dosing higher for the mdrol. No responses so I'll probably add in the reversitol in pct also, can't hurt.