M1T/AndroHard Cycle Bridged w/ MK 2866

Wtraylor

Awards
Im a long time AM reader but first time poster. I just received my bottle of Mk 2866 and getting ready to start it next Monday, I was curious of the dosing, I am going to use the Mk 2866 to bridge into PCT. I am on week 4 of my M1T/Androhard cycle and I must say all is well so far, from all the horror sides AndroHard has done its job well. All though I do get lethargic from time to time not bad and nothing half a cup of coffee cant handle. My blood pressure is high as well but its always so no alarm there. All in all I am pleased with the cycle so far. I have run PH's before this would be my third cycle and I have done normal pct (Primordial TRS). This pct I was going to use MK 2866 and I got some HcGenerate.
When I started I was 184lbs now I am up to 192lbs.
I plan on dosing the MK 2866 at 25mg daily but I was seeing 12.5mg dosing a lot more here lately so I may start out with 12.5mg then step up to 25mg for the first week of my pct. I will post how things went with the MK 2866 and how the entire cycle went.
:afro:

W

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No posts in here yet? I always assumed the mentioning of M1T was catnip on bodybuilding forums ;)

Good luck with your cycle... you're already on week four though, and only put on 8 pounds?

Might want to never purchase your M1T from that company again (whoever it was), or, maybe you need to quadruple your calories! ;)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
pre-load it over 25mg when you start it. I started at 12.5mg but bumped it up to 25mg with no sides other than fatigue, which is reported in the clinical trials of mk-2866 at 3mg a day.

Wtraylor

Awards
Sorry guys got caught up with work and no time to post. Itwas the real deal M1-T my work schedule is crazy so i wasnt getting my meals in so that pissed me off. That is why my was down. I felt pretty good until week 4 it wasnt horrible just new my body was on something and I was ready to get off but all in all awesome cycle just wish I could ate more. The AndroHard really kicked the sides so i love the Ah for that. So I agree I needed to bump up all my macros.

Wtraylor

Awards
As far as a SERM for PCT I used good ol Nova.

Wtraylor

Awards
For the most important part I only got up 194lbs. I lost about 3lbs after the first two weeks of PCT. My dosage for MK was 25mg for the first week then I bumped it down to 12.5mg for the rest of PCT. I am trying very hard to bump up my food intake but once again hard with my work. I work 13 days on and one day off of 12 hour shifts. Gym is almost rushed but I did it. All in all good PCT. I think I will just finish the rest of my MK and order some more. I think it is holding to my gains pretty well. I lost 3lbs but strength is still there so I am taking this cycle as a good one. Joints dont hurt as bad as other cycles either. I will also say that MK at 25mg is WOW the first three days I almost lost it just a different kinda taste that is not good and I actually felt like a lab rat ha. So for anyone looking to try just keep in mind this stuff is not built for taste or weak stomachs. I just knew that this cycle would put me in the 200lbs arena but my diet was off. I already got my next cycle planned out and there is a lot more food involved no matter work schedule. I did also change my original cycle of M1T I was going to only run 15mg but I winded up bumping it up to 20mg for the last two weeks. My blood pressure did get up pretty high but then dropped quickly so no worries there.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nice explanation of OSTA SARMS, haha! The taste made you feel like a lab rat, I know how you feel. However, the results are well worth it! Glad to hear you enjoyed it, how long did you stay at 25mg/day?

Too bad about your diet keeping your gains from being optimal man. Next time, squirt the OSTA into an empty capsule and swallow away!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10