Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cycle will be a Superdrol bridge and will have Dermacrine the whole way through. Starting dose of Superdrol will be 20mg. What I run on the second half of the bridge will depend on how things are going. I have a few options and could always get more.

Im thinking I will start on Sunday just to give it a little more time and see if I feel any adverse effects.

The goal of this cycle is to deadlift 725 and hopefully be less than 230. The 230 part can be compromised but 725 or fail is the way I see it. And of course I hope to be a little leaner after this cycle :mischievous:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics, yes there will be pics :shocked:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for videos!

Let's see it happen!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah! You know I'm in bruther :aargh:

//CC

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm here big guy!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I loved that second little kid's set up with the arms extension, lol. Golden!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That vid is awesome - the little kids pulling 65lb rocks. I wanna kid like that!
Lol, I loved that second little kid's set up with the arms extension, lol. Golden!
That will be my son, he is alpha at 3.5 years old! He tackles the 8 year olds and makes them cry. He kinda looks like him too...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in- if you ever touch injects etc- im running for the hills not that i doubt sd's power....IN FTFW YUHZ

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
half the dudes in this video are going to really fock themselves up with their form lol

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
725? Holy Sh!t!!!! Is that just for a 1RM, or actual reps? Crazy!!

What're you at now, roughly?

And in!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved for videos!

Let's see it happen!!!
Haha my form wont be as good as those people.

Oh yeah! You know I'm in bruther :aargh:

//CC
I'm down! 725 BEAST!
I cant bench or squat so I have to be able to atleast deadlift lol.

I'm here big guy!
Oh I'm in!
I will not subscribe to this madness.

Edit: Damnit :lmao:
I knew u couldnt resist.

ethnic diversity in the hause.
I know I bring all sorts of people to my logs :bling:

That vid is awesome - the little kids pulling 65lb rocks. I wanna kid like that!
subbed, kill it
That will be my son, he is alpha at 3.5 years old! He tackles the 8 year olds and makes them cry. He kinda looks like him too...
Haha nice sounds like u r raising him right :147:

im in- if you ever touch injects etc- im running for the hills not that i doubt sd's power....IN FTFW YUHZ
half the dudes in this video are going to really fock themselves up with their form lol
Ya really scary to watch for real.

Glad to see see all the support.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
725? Holy Sh!t!!!! Is that just for a 1RM, or actual reps? Crazy!!

What're you at now, roughly?

And in!!
Lol that would be for a 1RM.

The last time I maxed was for 645 but that was after a little lay off from deadlifts. Plus I never attempted more and it wasnt too hard so I would say I could have gotten 655.

Here is the most I have ever gotten and this was when I was about 231 to 232 pounds.

Right now I would say I am 217 so I have room to grow :mischievous:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walk in the park T Hawk...

Here is some more DL hardcore...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you're running SD finally! Your gonna get strong as a mofo! 725 no problemo:D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you're running SD finally! Your gonna get strong as a mofo! 725 no problemo:D
I know it is kind of crazy to think I havent ran Superdrol yet. Hopefully it doesnt turn me green :rofl:

Im anxious to get this show on the road.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it is kind of crazy to think I havent ran Superdrol yet. Hopefully it doesnt turn me green :rofl:

Im anxious to get this show on the road.
Start poppin em now!!!!

I think you're gonna like SD:afro:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start poppin em now!!!!

I think you're gonna like SD:afro:
I just hope I dont get some crazy back pumps and I should be good lol. It would not be fun trying to deadlift with some deadly back pumps.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
725? you're better than that :afro:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeahhhh. In for this brotha. SD logs are the best since the increases are so dramatic. Watch that back though since SD can make you wanna pull Anything and everything.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
725? you're better than that :afro:
Haha we shall see. 725 is the goal but I could possibly go for a max lift the following week afterwards. Will be my 1st week of PCT but on Ostarine.

Yeahhhh. In for this brotha. SD logs are the best since the increases are so dramatic. Watch that back though since SD can make you wanna pull Anything and everything.
Glad to have u here zama. I am on a pretty set routine when it comes to deadlifts and back. It is a pretty steady progression. Hell the last 2 weeks the most I have lifted is 545 and 585 both for 2 reps.

Subbed!!!
Good to have u here man. Was wondering if u were still logging in here or not :friday:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man, this is going to be epic! How many pumps of derma daily??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brutha! kill it! I have no doubt you will be able to reach your goals bro.. give em hell!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in you big strong hunk of man you!! No homo of course! :drillsergeant:

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
def. sub'd! i got a long ass ways to go w/ me & my measly 360 deadlift. i plan on runnin' that SD eventually too . Good luck on that 725!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
you didnt think id miss this did you? :) me and reece are battling for second place here hahah

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In... but only because you introduced me to Tilapia. lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea man, this is going to be epic! How many pumps of derma daily??
I will see how it treats me. Hopefully 4 pumps a day will be enough.

subbed brutha! kill it! I have no doubt you will be able to reach your goals bro.. give em hell!
Thanks for subbing man good to have u here.

Im in you big strong hunk of man you!! No homo of course! :drillsergeant:
Haha Idk if I should be flattered or scared :eek: jk man good to have u in here. Reminds me Im thinking about playing intermural flag football since my college has zero sports lol.

def. sub'd! i got a long ass ways to go w/ me & my measly 360 deadlift. i plan on runnin' that SD eventually too . Good luck on that 725!
Thanks man appreciate it.

Im in to, cant wait to see the outcome...:)

TC
Thank u Heidi wasnt sure if u wanted a part of this madness. Would have sent u an invite if I had known.

you didnt think id miss this did you? :) me and reece are battling for second place here hahah
Haha good to have u here my Asian brother on the other coast. And shoot I am just trying to catch up with big ole Neck's 725

In... but only because you introduced me to Tilapia. lol
Most guys I know dont like it when I introduce them to stinky fish :lmao:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha:

//CC

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Subbed! Def need to record the 725! The 675 vid last time was sick!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Subbed! Def need to record the 725! The 675 vid last time was sick!
My workout partner Matt said his roommate who I am friends with has a good video recorder so I should be good to go. Higher quality this time so u will even be able to see my blood shot eyes lol.

I have sent out so many invites it wont allow me to rep people until later lol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subdizzled mah brizzle!! :afro:

I'm down like a clown.....Ch...Ch...Charlie Brown!!

No sweat bro. You got that 725. Peice o' friggin' cake.

Obliterate those weights mang!!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this Tom. 725 is gonna be cake for you big man. I think this will be a great cycle for you. i cant believe big Tom hasn't run SD before!!

I'll be running a Beast/Epi bridge with Derma starting a week from monday (even though I don't have the Derma yet). If it doesnt show up at Nutra in the next couple days, I'm ordering it from RLS;)

I'm still on the fence of whether or not I'm doing a log, but if I do it will be up sometime next weekend probably.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you bench or squat? I must have missed it?

I think continueing to DL is a great idea, but this high w/out the other Big 2? I'm not educated enough on the subject, I'm just asking what you think?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

I think continueing to DL is a great idea, but this high w/out the other Big 2? I'm not educated enough on the subject, I'm just asking what you think?
He benches and squats. He only puts down nasty weights on deadlifts though. He is my deadlifting hero :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subdizzled mah brizzle!! :afro:

I'm down like a clown.....Ch...Ch...Charlie Brown!!

No sweat bro. You got that 725. Peice o' friggin' cake.

Obliterate those weights mang!!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

Thanks for coming and showing ur support TG glad to have u here. Have to have some wisdom flowing when my bitch ass gets nervous looking at all that weight on the bar lol.

I'm in for the ride, kill that $hit!!!
Good to see ya Neck just trying to catch up to u big guy.

I'm looking forward to this Tom. 725 is gonna be cake for you big man. I think this will be a great cycle for you. i cant believe big Tom hasn't run SD before!!

I'll be running a Beast/Epi bridge with Derma starting a week from monday (even though I don't have the Derma yet). If it doesnt show up at Nutra in the next couple days, I'm ordering it from RLS;)

I'm still on the fence of whether or not I'm doing a log, but if I do it will be up sometime next weekend probably.
I know it is crazy right. If u decide to log it let me know.

He benches and squats. He only puts down nasty weights on deadlifts though. He is my deadlifting hero :lol:
Ya this is it. I squat and bench but they just arent that good lol. Last night I did box squats for the 1st time in a long time. Hips are real sore especially because I picked a box that was literally on the floor lol. Took some getting used to but hopefully will help me improve my squat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha Idk if I should be flattered or scared :eek: jk man good to have u in here. Reminds me Im thinking about playing intermural flag football since my college has zero sports lol.

Its not a bad cardio day once or twice a week if its fast paced and you can play both sides of the ball.. Its all we have on the east coast. THe west coasters get tackle football, lucky mofos. :aargh:

Back to the log though im excited to see where SD takes you, i remember my first ride with SD!

Last edited:
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a bad cardio day once or twice a week if its fast paced and you can play both sides of the ball.. Its all we have on the east coast. THe west coasters get tackle football, lucky mofos. :aargh:

Back to the log though im excited to see where SD takes you, i remember my first ride with SD!
Well if I do decide to play it will def be coed :mischievous: Although Idk how good an idea that is. Idk how many of yall heard about this but the one and only time I played ultimate frisbee. I was running looking up at the frisbee then looked forward and the only attractive girl there was right in front of me. My shoulder went right into her face. I had pulled up and wasnt going fast but still u dont need to be going fast to have a lot of momentum when u r 200+

And what the hell is up with that? How come the East coast cant play tackle but the West coast can? Are they trying to toughen up those little girly men :lmao: I miss the days when I was younger and everyone was too stupid to even worry about getting hurt.

Edit: :rofl: at ur reason for post edit

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if I do decide to play it will def be coed :mischievous: Although Idk how good an idea that is. Idk how many of yall heard about this but the one and only time I played ultimate frisbee. I was running looking up at the frisbee then looked forward and the only attractive girl there was right in front of me. My shoulder went right into her face. I had pulled up and wasnt going fast but still u dont need to be going fast to have a lot of momentum when u r 200+

And what the hell is up with that? How come the East coast cant play tackle but the West coast can? Are they trying to toughen up those little girly men :lmao: I miss the days when I was younger and everyone was too stupid to even worry about getting hurt.

Edit: :rofl: at ur reason for post edit
Who played "Smeer the Queer" as a child? That should be an Olympic sport.