Lep's epistane log

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Well, its been over 3 years since my last oral cycle and I'm getting soft in my older years and want a kickstart the year right!

Why Epistane? My last oral cycle was Superdrol and I got delayed gyno from it and battled that with tamox and letro. Some runs of DAA recently caused it to flare back up and from some reports Epistane can be a Gyno murderer and I've never tried it, so what the hell...lets do it!

Run will be 5 weeks at 30/40/50/50/50 I will reserve right to adjust the last 3 weeks up or down depending on how I feel its going.

PCT will be Toremefine for 4 weeks at 100/50/50/50 and Ostarine at 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

Current stats are 6' and 206 lbs and not sure about BF....holidays did some damage.

Goal is greater than 220lbs at 5 weeks and at least 215lbs after pct is done and hoping to shave a percent or two from that BF.

Workout is 3x per week and 5x5 variation

Monday: Squats - Flat Bench - Clean and Press
Wed: Deads - Decline Bench - Barbell Curls
Monday: Squats - Incline Bench - Clean and press

will post current pics 5 week pics and 9 week after pct pics. Current pic is below and was taken on a monday completely cold before workout. I wanted the crappiest 'before' pic I could take so I can make the after look that much better!

Attachments

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 32 50mg epi ED and weight at 215.

I will make this my final day on cycle. I'm catching a cold and only had 1 workout left so rather than suffer through I'll cut it early and happen to have just enough epi (havoc) left to run another cycle in a few months. I really really dug this cycle as it was my first on Epi and my 2nd on a methyl oral.

Weight gain was +9 pounds. Lean gains and set PRs on Deadlifts at 495 up from 455, Bench Press at 335lbs up from 300 and Squats 405lbs up from 355.

Weight gain was modest as I was hoping for more. I am hoping the modest gain will allow me to retain most of it espeically with the my PCT that includes Ostarine. Most logs I've seen with Ostarine used in this fashion allowed folks to keep all or even gain some into PCT.

My PCT will be 4 week so toremifene at 120/60/60/30 and Ostarine at 12.mg ED.

Positive effects of Epi:
Left over gyno was nearly 100% destroyed
Epic mood pretty much the whole time on cycle
Got bigger, got stronger!
Very minimal testicular atrophy
No increase in Acne
No shedding (I'm not prone to it anyway)

Negative effects of Epi
It had to end :(
Increase joint pain but mitigated with cissus

I'll keep updating this log through PCT but after pics are below:

Attachments

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
subbed! Gotta see this

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 1 @ 30mg:

Took 20mg at lunch and 10mg right before 5:30pm workout. Nothing out of ordinary happned during workout, just started cycle so not expecting much until next week

Day 2 @ 30mg:
Off day - No effects noticed so far. Dosed 20mg at breakfast and 10mg at lunch.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 3 @ 30mg

Workout today was pretty straightforward. Not noticing any real anabolic effects yet. More sore than usual aftwards and joints feel a little beaten up but that can be typical for me on deadlift days. My final 5x5 of deads was at 405lb and bench at 315lbs

Weight up 2 lbs to 208 but this is likely water weight.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that cycle looks awesome. cant wait to hear how it goes. ive never gone above 40mg but i think this next time im gonna run with 50mg

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, def following this!

Sick bench numbers.. whats your 1RM?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 4 @ 30mg

Off workout day and a bit glad b/c it would have been a garbage workout, I had a headache and short fuse most of the day and that is very uncommon for me. Not sure if its Epistane related of just stress at the office.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Hey man, def following this!

Sick bench numbers.. whats your 1RM?
Thanks, that was decline bench so I'm a bit stronger there, on flat bench I usually rep around 295, hoping to be north of that significantly in the next few weeks though.

To be honest, I don't know what my 1RM is because I'm too scared to try. I don't have much cartilage left in my shoulders and I already had a labrum tear back in 2008 from dumbbell presses and don't want push my luck.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you taking any support supps?
get some Hawthorne berries to battle the blood pressure....

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Not taking support supps other than fishoil, protein, creatine, and multivitamin. I usually don't have bloodpressure issues but will keep an eye on it.

Day 5 @30mg:

Workout today was decent, joints felt a bit beat up today and I am not noticing any strength gains so far but my body weight is up. I am 210lbs today and that means I've gained 4lbs in 5 days....so far so good

squat final 5x5s were at 355
incline bench final 5x5s were 225lbs....i am extremely weak on incline

I'm really keen to see what I can do once I Epi really starts kicking in. I'm not so much excited about the strength gains but I want size damnit! 5 day pics below

Attachments

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Did u weigh in both times first thing in the morning? That's a lot of weight gain so early on. But if so that's awesome! Strength gains should come soon

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck on your cycle brotha. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread. I'm interested to see the results of a 5 week epi only cycle

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Did u weigh in both times first thing in the morning? That's a lot of weight gain so early on. But if so that's awesome! Strength gains should come soon
I weighed both times under like conditions and times, but not first thing in the morning. Of all the things I do have in my house a reliable scale be not among those.

I weigh myself at the gym right when I get there and before I workout and I do so every M/W/F so I have a pretty good historical gauge. That being said, I usually lose a pound or two over the weekend so I expect to come in next monday at 208 or 209, still a net gain of 2 or 3 lbs over my initial weigh in. Cycle is just starting so I really had no expectations the first week but this is encouraging.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 8 @ 40mg (first day at 40mg) Weighed in today at 209.5, only lost 1/2lb over the weekend...good sign!

Good workout at the gym today. I felt blah all day but 1 set into my workout a killswitch engaged and it was ON! Not noticing any real strength gains so far but endurance was up and sets felt really easy today. 45 minutes in and I still felt fresh. Vascularity was way up too.

I got home from gym and my wife made a comment on how pumped I still was. She doesn't know I'm on cycle so thats an unbiased opinion.

No side effects noticed so far, excite to see the gains really start hitting this week.

SilverBullet7

Awards
Can't wait to see results. This will affect my choices

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you will start to see gains now that your at 40mg and day 8. I really like it at 60mg.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to follow this as well. i'm starting an epi cycle tomorrow. i've done 3 h-drol cycles before with good results. looking forward to this one.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
in for some sick progress! will be interesting to get your thoughts on epi vs. mdrol too

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Did you mention anywhere what brand of Epi you're using?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 9 @40mg - No workout today

Thanks for checking in guys,

As far as superdrol vs epistane goes. I can't comment to much as I'm still in just ramping up with the epi but with superdrol I had some good gains but fell victim to the much mentioned back pump and lethargy and delayed gyno. I'm gonna steer clear of future superdrol sycles So far no lethargy noticed with epi.

No negative side effects noticed so far and on a side note my chronic back acne is actually clearing up. No doubt epi is having some effect there but its good side effect.

Also, i'm starting to notice that epistane may have a mood altering component. I've read other guys note this but I'm seeing it myself. I just feel....good!

Also I had a gyno flare up from some months back from DAA and I've been fighting with p5p and vitex and that reduced the lump but I still had some tenderness. 9 days into epistane and now that tenderness is 90% reduced! At this rate I'd expect to be 100% gyno free by the end of cycle and with toremifene and ostarine in PCT I should be able to keep it at bay.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Did you mention anywhere what brand of Epi you're using?
I am into a bottle of Hardcore Formulations Epidrol right now and have 2 bottles of old skool havoc I'll break into when that is empty

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 10 at 40mg

Weight today was 213lbs. That is 7 lbs in 10 days folks . . .

Workout today was good, almost a repeat of of last Monday in that my final dedlift 5x5 was 405lb and Bench was 315lbs. Not really noticing any strength gains to speak of yet. I managed same reps on Deads as last week and I was able to squeak out 1 extra bench rep. I hope the strength gains start soon but I am completely content with weight gains so far. Absolutely no negative side effects yet. I did my clean and presses at 135lbs. I know its kinda week but man alive, they take the wind out of me something fierce.

I'll post 2 week pics on Friday and next week I bump to 50mg daily

Question for the more experienced fellows. Is there an optimal dosing protocol? I've been doing 10mg breakfast, 10mg lunch 10mg preworkout and 10mg post workout. Should I load heavy preworkout like 10mg lunch 20mg preworkout and 10mg postworkout? I've read the 1/2 life of Epi is 6hours and didn't know if I should structure it so that alot is coursing through me during a workout or just keep it even throughout the day?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to dose the same as you though probably only for 4 weeks maybe 5. i have about a 1/3 bottle of epi-strong to go through then a new bottle of epivar. haven't used epivar before, i hope i didn't screw myself by buying that brand. i'm going to find out.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I'm in on this brother, good luck!

franklin

Awards
Day 10 at 40mg

Question for the more experienced fellows. Is there an optimal dosing protocol? I've been doing 10mg breakfast, 10mg lunch 10mg preworkout and 10mg post workout. Should I load heavy preworkout like 10mg lunch 20mg preworkout and 10mg postworkout? I've read the 1/2 life of Epi is 6hours and didn't know if I should structure it so that alot is coursing through me during a workout or just keep it even throughout the day?
I have heard the same thing about the 1/2 life. I try to space mine out through out the day with the emphasis pre workout. I have also heard that it helps to take it in with Fat, I take 15 mg with 2g's of Taurine and 1 tsp of Omega 3 oil around 8 am, then I take it again usually at 11 am just before going to the gym. I usually take my last 10 mg's around 1400, But I might bump that back a little later.
Congrats on the weight gain.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looking good so far!

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 12 @40mg Weight at 212...lost 1 lbs since Wed but +6 for cycle so far. Was going to post pics but on review they were kind of fuzzy for some reason and didn't look a whole lot different from last week.

Today was workout day. Squats, Incline Bench, bent over rows in place of clean and press because after squats I got wicked low back pump and couldn't give clean and press justice. I am finally starting to notice some strength gains. I did an extra few reps of 355 squats and I was able to easily do 225 on incline and bumped to 245 for a set. Bent over rows were easy at 185 until grip became an issue. I may need to bring wraps next time for those...

Curious that I lost a pound, but no biggie, still in the first half of 35day cycle and have yet to hit the sweet spot.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some people really respond great to epi, and with the way your getting the mood elevation, the weight gain, the pumped looked long after the gym and the gyno tenderness disappearing, you are probably one of them. Unfortunately its usually the ones that dont respond well that make the most noise, but I fell in love with epi long before I was a rep, and like you, the benefits Ive seen are really just all I could have ever hoped for from something of the shelf, so to speak. I will be following along, and look forward to seeing your results.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 14 @50mg. First day at 50mg and Wgt at 211. +5 for cycle and lost a lb since Friday

Workout was good today, strength definately is increaseing.

Squats 5x5 was EASY at 365 so bumped to 385 for last 5x5
Flat Bench was bit weak today with 5x5 at 275lbs but I'm fighting some sore joints. Not sure if its estrogen related or not
Clean and Press at 155 were easy but still getting winded like whoa when doing those
I finished up with some light ab work, pulldowns and 115lb barbell curls.

I'm a bit concerned with the my weight as I've seen to stalled out some and fell back from +8 to only +5 now. I've not been eating the way I should though. I need to put in some more forking time and get my calories up! Despite my meager weight gain I'm shredding up some and will post pics this Friday. Like in my original post, if I can get to 220 and keep 215 after PCT I'll be stoked and should be doable if I get my calories intake up.

Side note, my left nip gyno is about 95% gone now and nipple sensitivity is very very slight. I LOVE this stuff for what its done to destroy that and with a ran well PCT I should be able to keep in check.

I did order some Dermacrine today and will be adding that to my cycle when it arrives likely at day 17 or 18 so about halfway through my 35 day cycle and run it 2 weeks into PCT. May get more to extend it though with my PCT of Torem and Ostarine.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
looking good my man. Im planning a possible Estane run a few weeks after I come back from a hernia repair. I' definitely be following along.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 16: 50mg Epi Weight at 213 so +7 for cycle so far

Weight is back up so I'm excited about that. I realized Epi is billed as lean dry gains and I cant expect much but I should be hitting the golden times now into day 16.

Gym today was good. I hit up some iForce MaximizeV2 beforehand and I was tweaking hard. Its been a few weeks since I had anything with 1,3 dimethyl in it..

Deads 5x5 were at 405lbs again. Still can't quite get 5 reps on my last set so waiting to go up here but they I was able to do 4 reps my final set instead of 2 last week so I am getting stronger.

Decline bench 5x5s were at 315. I actually got them all this time so I will be bumping up to 335 next week. Good gains in strength here

I didn't do clean and press today b/c I was pretty beat so I did overhead dumbbell presses. I was hitting 70 pounders today and they felt good its the most I've ever remember doing but its been weeks since I've done them so I don't know have a good benchmark on where I was before cycle.

I then finished up with some wide grip pullups and light ab work.

Overall, feeling good still and weight is coming back and strength going up. Vascularity is WAY up and I'm looking leaner in the mirror. You can't ask for much more than leaning out while putting weight on!

NO negative side effects noticed so far, of course if I had bloodwork I'm sure my lipids and liver enzymes would be singing a different tune but all I have is anecdotal evidence now so I'll carry on!

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Outstanding progress man!! I'm starting my epi cycle next week so I've been following along and hoping to get similar results. Keep up it up!!

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 18 and at 50mg ED and 213 lbs +7 lbs for cycle.

Weigth gain stalled out again, need to eat more!!!

Gym today was squats at 385 but couldn't get my last 5x5 but this is first day at 385 from 365 last time.

ALL the damn flat benches were taken today! so I subbed incline today and worked at 245. Incline bench is not my strong suit as I've shoulder problems but its good to switch it up.

I since i did incline I subbed bent over rows in lieu of clean and press and worked at 185 and tried 225 but grip strength isn't there to handle that weight yet....

Overall workout was just so-so, I wasn't really feeling alpha today. Started Dermacrine yesterday and I didn't get a good nights rest and it may be attributed to me taking my last 10mg of epi about 8pm (I had forgot to get my last dose in until after dinner). Goinng to spend the weekend getting my calories (especially Sunday!) resting and hitting the cissus hard. My joints are starting to feel a little beaten up. Maybe due to to dryness. Hoping to come in Monday at 214 or 215 and hit weights hard. This is the time to really gain as I am halfway through my cycle. Halfway pic is below. Feeling tighter and harder since beginning of cycle. Hoping to get my goal which is 12 more good pounds in the next 17 days...gonna have to eat eat eat! If I don't quite get there maybe be able to add a pound or two in pct as I am trying ostarine + torem for the first time and I hear folks can keep gaining through pct on that

Sides: None really. I think my berries are a little smaller, I'm sure I am shutdown to some degree so its natural.

Attachments

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NICE!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, good log so far. Definite improvement from the starting pic.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Thanks guys, its going so well with little sides I would like to push it out to 6 weeks but I'm getting LASIK on the 28th and doc says I can't lift for a few days after that so really no point to be on cycle when I can't lift but I'll be in PCT then..total cycle will end up being 40 or 41 days so almost 6 weeks when all done.

Less gains than on my superdrol cycle but way less sides and I only kept about 50% of the SD gains. Me likes the Epi and I can certainly see keeping 80% or better for the gains.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 21 @ 50mg ED Weight is 213 so still +7 for cycle

Still going well, no real negative side effects noticed so far. I am a little lethargic though. I find myself yawning and have to fight off naps in the early afternoon.

Workout today was good, Squats at 385 so I am up 20lbs on this from last week
Flat Bench was same as last week at 275. I could have gone higher on this probably but I am stressing perfect form

Gym was extremly busy so I couldn't get a rack for clean and presses today so I did rows instead and finished up with some skull crushers and dumbbell curls.

Leg strength certainly going up but upperbody stalled some as I am holding good form. I'm not putting on as much weight as I would have expected given I am eating about 30% above maintenance now but I am seeing recomp effects and body is tighter and leaner.

Dreading deads Wednesday as its no mercy time!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Nice Log. Lethargy set in pretty good around week 3 both times I ran Epi. I just fought it off with caffeine, but then you have to take blood pressure into account. Did I miss your milk thistle source or are you not using it? I know some multi's have it inside. I'd be curious to see liver ensyme levels after running a methyl at 50mg per day with no milk thistle.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Nice Log. Lethargy set in pretty good around week 3 both times I ran Epi. I just fought it off with caffeine, but then you have to take blood pressure into account. Did I miss your milk thistle source or are you not using it? I know some multi's have it inside. I'd be curious to see liver ensyme levels after running a methyl at 50mg per day with no milk thistle.
I've been worried about liver as well. I've been running milk thistle and NAC daily. AM and PM I am dosing 500mg Silymarin (milk thistle) and 1g of NAC.

I get a physical in a few weeks (about 2 weeks into PCT) and I will get some bloodwork then.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 23: 50mg ED and weight at 215. +9 for cycle and up 2 from Monday!

Weight picking up again! Hopefully continue the trend now and stop going 2 steps forward only to take 1 step back.

Workout was just so-so today. Today was deads and did final set at 405 again and only squeaked out 4 so will hold this weight for next week.

Declines were final 5 rep set was at 335 and only got 2 of them. Progress has been made here and aim to continue nad will by able to get 5 reps of 335 by the end of cycle.

My joints felt too beat up to do clean and press so ended up doing good ole military presses and finished up with pull ups, dips and 115lb barbell curls. Pump was insane today! My forearms and biceps felt like they were, literally, going to explode. Roadmap vascularity as well.

Still only sides I am seeing are mild lethargy and dry joints. I am on 4g/day of cissus to help alleviate it but still having to power through workouts. I think I'm seeing a good trend with regards to weight gain and strength now. Just need to keep it up!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Nice Progress, have I got it right that you do 9 exercises per week?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Nice Progress, have I got it right that you do 9 exercises per week?
For the most part I do 9 legitimate exercises per week that I spend about 45 minutes doing per workout session then I'll spend 10 or 15 minutes doing stuff like dips, curls, pullups etc. I don't usually spend more than 1hr in the gym from start to finish.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Well it's working. Interesting program, I'm amazed you can recover hitting some muscles 3x weekly.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Day 25: 50mg ED wgt at 215 so still +9 for cycle

I didn't get enough calories in the last couple days as I was swamped with work.

Workout today was good and I felt strong. I couldn't do squats as the racks were occupied so I hit up the hip sled and was able to do my final set at 840lbs

Incline bench final set was at 245. I am horribly weak in this exercise but strength is going up.

Clean and presses were not done as racks were STILL being used so I did some lat pull downs instead and finished up with widegrip pullups and dumbbel curls to burn out.

Overall strength was up today and weight felt easy. Joints are still feeling dry and I doubt that is going to subside until off cycle.

Overall impression is that I am cruising now. No significant sides other than very mild lethargy and mild testicle atrophy but libido still strong and persistent gyno has been destroyed. Hopefully pct of torem will help keep that supressed. I wish I was a bit further along in the weight gain department but thats my fault for not getting strict with diet.

SilverBullet7

Awards
What does your PCT look like....mg and what are you using?