Beastdrol to Epistane Bridge Cycle!

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
First day of Beastdrol/Epistane and classes start tomorrow. I’ll try to update the log everyday if time permits.

Starting Stats:
6’4
234 Lb
16-18% body fat
Deadlift: 385, 5 reps
Squat: 355, 5 reps
Bench Press: 275x2

On Cycle:
Beastdrol 20/20/30
Epistane 0/0/30/40/40/50
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
CLA
Protein Powder
Glutamine
Cycle Support
PCT:
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Erase
Reversatol PCT
Cycle Support

Sample Daily Diet:
2 Gallons of water/day
Breakfast:
2 Cups of Oatmeal, 1 banana
Snack:
1 serving of Almonds
Meal 2:
5 cooked eggs, 2 pieces of bread
Snack 2:
1 serving of almonds
Pre-Workout Snack:
1 Banana
Post Workout:
2 Servings of protein powder mixed in water
1 Chicken breast, 1 can of tuna, 2 pieces of bread
Dinner:
2 servings of sweet potatoes, 2 chicken breasts
Pre-bed Meal:
2 servings of protein mixed in 2 servings of High Protein Milk

3,300-4,000 Calories/Day
320+ Grams of Protein
40% Protein, 35% Carbs, 25% Fat

Goals:
1. Gain 15-20 pounds of lean muscle mass
2. Cut down body fat
3. Get strong as ****
4. Get jacked
5. Quit smoking weed

Workout Routine:
Monday: Chest/Bi’s
Bench Press: 1x12(Warm-up), 1x8
Dumbbell Chest Press: 2x8, 1x6, 1x5
Heavy Dumbbell Bicep Curls: 2x10
Dumbbell Incline Chest Press: 1x8, 1x7, 1x6, 1x5
Hammer Curls: 3x8
Decline Bench Press: 1x8, 1x6, 1x5
Chest Dips: 3x8
Resistance Training: 6x8
Reverse Pyramid Preacher Curls: 6-8 sets

Tuesday: Abs/ Long duration cardio

Wednesday: Back/Tri’s
Deadlift: 1x12(Warm up), 1x8, 1x7, 1x6, 1x5
Overhead Tricep Extensions: 3x8
Kick backs: 2x10
Barbell Back Rows: 3x8
Barbell Lat work: 3x10
Tricep Pull Downs: 3x8
Lat Pull Downs: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6
Skull Crushers: 2x10
A Rows: 2x10
Super Set (2 sets): Tricep pull downs (8) -> 21’s bicep curls (21) -> Dips (15)

Thursday: Abs/HIIT Cardio

Friday: Legs/Shoulders
Squats: 1x12 (Warm Up), 2x8, 1x6
Dumbell Military Press: 2x8, 1x7, 1x6
Heavy Leg Press: 6-8 sets
Leg Curls -> Leg Extensions: 3x8 Each excersize
Barbell Military Press: 2x8
Shoulder Shrugs: 4x12
Calf Raises: 4x20
Shoulder Lateral Raises: 3x8
Shoulder Front Lateral Raises: 3x6
Lunges: 3x8
Shoulder Machine: 3x10

Saturday: Arm Destroyer/ Cardio
Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Traps, Shoulders

Sunday: Rest

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah brotha get that sh1t!!!

first day of classes and cycle??? By the second week youre gonna be so alpha youre gonna try and smash every female you see in class lmao

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Bout to take my first dose once I down this big ass breakfast!

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 1

Just got back from the gym, no noticeable strength gains or size gains since it's only day 1, but I had a huge pump on my arms today and had a pretty bad ass workout. Did chest and bi's. Ate super clean and force fed myself.

Weight: 236
20 mg beastdrol
3,300 Calories
Macros: 41% Protein, 31% Carb, 28% Fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 2

Did abs and cardio today, didn't get enough sleep but still had a lot of energy during the workout. No sides or gains yet. Can't wait to hit the **** out of back tomorrow.

Weight: 238
20 mg Beastdrol
3,400 calories
Macros: 40% protein, 33% Carb, 27% fat

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
One thing about my superdrol/epi bridge. I did find it a little difficult to sleep some times. Doesn't look like you're working out too late, so I dont see a problem with late dosing or anything. If you want to be knocked out for a good amount of time, you could always try need2sleep. Ol' Mich is running a log of it

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
hmm it might have been because I dosed at 11 am and 8 pm yesterday, today I'm dosing at 7 AM and 1 Pm so hopefully that helps my sleep. The thing is I went to bed at 12 am last night, woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't fall back asleep to save my life. Idk if it was the Beastdrol or that I'm not used to going to sleep that early.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 3

Did back and tris and a little bit of bis today. Had an insane pump on my arms, finished off deadlift at 385x5, nothing else to report.

Weight: 235
20 mg Beastdrol
3,100 calories.
Macros: 40% protein, 30% Carb, 30% fat

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any reason to stop smokin...???

Cycle looks good, have you thought about a 4th wk of SD?? maybe 10mg, taper down?

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
I dont see any reason to stop smokin...???

Cycle looks good, have you thought about a 4th wk of SD?? maybe 10mg, taper down?
Well the reason I planned on stopping smoking is to increase my grades, but i've smoked the last 2 days so that goal isn't going too good lol..

And tapering down to 10mg on the 4th week sounds like a good idea, i might have to try it depending on how I feel after week 3. Thanks for the suggestion.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good job on the deads bro...

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Dead head is rough on the motivation and grades too.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, It's my second time doing 385 for reps and my lower back isn't even as sore as it usually is!
That's good man! Slow and steady wins the race. You have 405 in ya, no problem, just dont make too big of jumps weight wise on cycle. You're a tall guy too, I don't think I could hit what I hit at your height because it's a longer way to go before lockout lol

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Thinking about doing this cycle in a few months myself. Looking forward to watching your results!

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
That's good man! Slow and steady wins the race. You have 405 in ya, no problem, just dont make too big of jumps weight wise on cycle. You're a tall guy too, I don't think I could hit what I hit at your height because it's a longer way to go before lockout lol
Thanks man, I'm gonna try 405 on week 3 probably.

Subbed! Thinking about doing this cycle in a few months myself. Looking forward to watching your results!
Thanks man, I'll keep the log updated everyday.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 4

Wow.. worked out shoulders today and had one of the greatest pumps i've ever had. Veins were popping out everywhere, ended up doing bi's and tri's too just to see how pumped my arms would get lol. Had a pretty intense back pump in class this morning to. Tomorrow is an off day and tonight i'm going on 4 party buses to 6th street in Austin! wont be drinking but ill be taking something else :mischievous:

Weight: 237
20 Mg Beastdrol
3,500 Calories
Macros: 40% protein, 30% fat, 30% carb

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 5

My rest day.. I feel awful today because of last night. Much needed rest day, it is also my cheat day and I've been stuffing my face with unclean food all day so I'm not going to post macros or calories because they're probably ridiculously bad.

20 mg Beastdrol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
THe last time i was running SD it was finaflex 550 so it had 25mg of tren and a AI in it. I know the feeling pump wise. nothing comes close.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here man looks like some amazing things are going to happen in this thread

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
great stuff here man looks like some amazing things are going to happen in this thread
thanks for the motivation man, my arms still look pumped from working out a day ago. Bout to go to the gym and workout high rep low weight arms.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 6

Holy ****, did arms today with light weight and high reps and my muscles felt like they were going to rip out of my arms. My veins were massive and I'm definitely starting to feel the Beastdrol. So excited to see the type of gains i'm going to get from this cycle. No sides either besides being thirsty 24/7 which I don't mind at all. I also weighed in at 241!! highest I've ever been in my life.

Weight: 241
20 MG Beastdrol
3,000 calories
Macros: 40% protein, 27% fat, 33% carb

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 7

Did legs and a little bit of low intensity cardio today. Ended squats at 315x6 and leg press with 6 plates 8 times. I've only worked out legs about 4 times in the last 2 months so my leg strength isn't as high as it should be right now. Had some uncomfortable back pumps while running around the track today but nothing too severe. I might start dosing with some taurine if these back pumps continue to get worse.

Weight: 240
20 mg Beastdrol
2,800 Calories
Macros: 40% protein, 35% Carb, 25% fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 8

Wooooooo! Did chest and bi's today hit a PR on dumb bell chest press (100x8), Incline Dumb bell chest press (85x8), had the craziest pump on my arms and had one of the best workouts ever. I definitely feel the Beastdrol (I even wore my beastdrol shirt to the gym today haha) Im gonna try to upload some progress pics tonight if I can.

Weight:241
20 Mg Beastdrol
Calories: 3,700
Macros: 40% protein, 38% carb, 23% fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 9

Did 50 min of cardio and worked out my obliques a bit today. Arms still look full as hell like a 24/7 pump, its awesome. I ordered some Forma Stanzol and im adding it to my cycle in week 3. Had slight back pumps while doing cardio but nothing too bad.

20 Mg Beastdrol
4,000 calories :biggthumpup:
Macros: 40% Protein, 31% Carb, 29% Fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 10

WOOOOOOOO! 405 deadlift 5 times, new personal record, did that **** easy too, next week I'll post a vid of me doing 425 or more we'll see. Also did 3 plates and a 25 on T-bar rows 8 times. Had great energy at the gym and great pumps. One of the best back/tri workouts I've ever had. Can't wait for my forma stanzol to come in!

Weight: 241.4
20 mg Beastdrol
Calories: 2,400
Macros: 49% protein, 35% Carb, 16% fat

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
405 x 5 is a serious jump bro!! Very very nice... I can see you getting the 425, easy! Are you using straps or just raw?

drudixon

Awards
Did 50 min of cardio and worked out my obliques a bit today. Arms still look full as hell like a 24/7 pump, its awesome. I ordered some Forma Stanzol and im adding it to my cycle in week 3. Had slight back pumps while doing cardio but nothing too bad.

20 Mg Beastdrol
4,000 calories :biggthumpup:
Macros: 40% Protein, 31% Carb, 29% Fat
Where do you buy this anymore? Did it get banned? Google Shopping turned up 0.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Where do you buy this anymore? Did it get banned? Google Shopping turned up 0.
at mrsupps.com brah

and I'm using straps for heavy deadlifts, my wrists can't handle that much weight haha

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 11

Went to a rave in Austin last night (Friday) so I didn't get to lift OR stay with my diet, but damn I had a good time! Just going to use this as my off day rather than Saturday.

Weight: N/A
20 MG Beastdrol
Calories: N/A
Macros: N/A

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 12

Worked out shoulders today, ended at 80x10 on dumb bell military press, would've went up if I had a spotter but my workout partner had work. The pump on my arms is so intense it hurts (in a good way). Weight was down today since I haven't stayed properly hydrated the past few days and haven't been strict with my diet.

Weight: 236 :wtf:
20 MG Beastdrol
Calories: 3,300
Macros: 35% protein, 35% Carb, 30% Fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 13

Did lightweight arms today, noticed 2 new veins on biceps coming in and a huge vein coming in on my shoulder. I also look a lot wider and weigh more than I ever have. Can't wait till tuesday to start 30 mg beastdrol AND 40mg epistane!

Weight: 243
20 Mg Beastdrol
Calories: 3,600
Macros: 40% Protein, 35% Carb, 25% Fats

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 14

Did legs today, did 6 sets of squats ending at 315x8. 6 plates x 10 on Leg press, and a few other isolation leg excersizes. Got my Forma Stanzol in the mail today and I did 6 pumps in the morning and plan on doing 6 pumps at night. I'm gonna run Forma Stanzol from this point on all the way till the end of my pct. Tomorrow is 30mg Beastdrol and 40mg Epistane, Cannot wait.

Weight: 243.6
20 Mg Beastdrol, 12 Pumps Forma Stanzol
Calories: 3,800 Calories
Macros: 35% Protein, 35% fat, 30% Carb

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! pics bro!

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 15

Oooh yeah, finally starting epistane today. ****s bout to get real. I did chest and bis today and hit a PR on dumb bell chest press 110x5 (last 2 were assisted), had amazing energy at the gym. I will try to post picture finally as long as i dont get super high again and forget and pass out :smokin:
And since this is gonna be my last cycle for a while I decided to go all out. Here is the new cycle plan. Beastdrol: 20/20/30/30 Epistane: 0/0/40/40/40/40

Weight: 244
30 MG Beastdrol, 40 MG Epistane, 12 Pumps Forma Stanzol
Calories: 3,500
Macros: 36% protein, 34% fat, 31% carb

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh yeah, finally starting epistane today. ****s bout to get real. I did chest and bis today and hit a PR on dumb bell chest press 110x5 (last 2 were assisted), had amazing energy at the gym. I will try to post picture finally as long as i dont get super high again and forget and pass out :smokin:
And since this is gonna be my last cycle for a while I decided to go all out. Here is the new cycle plan. Beastdrol: 20/20/30/30 Epistane: 0/0/40/40/40/40

30 MG Beastdrol, 40 MG Epistane, 12 Pumps Forma Stanzol
Calories:
Macros:
YEa u def going all out bro! when i do mine im planning on Beatsdrol 20/20/20/20 and epi 0/0/30/30/45/45 if im not mistaking epi is 15 per pill...

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 16

Worked out triceps. Crazy pumps and recovery time, lifts went up, feel like an animal in the gym.

Weight: 245
30 Mg Beastdrol, 40 Mg epistane, 12 Forma Stanzol Pump
Calories: 3,800
Macros: 40%, 30% carb, 30% fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 17

Did back today, hit a new PR! Did deadlifts 425x3 , my lower backs was destroyed afterwards but i still completed the workout. Appetite is insanely high.

30 Mg Beastdrol, 40 Mg Epistane, 12 Forma Stanzol Pumps
Calories: 4,200
Protein: 35%, 35% fat, 30% Carb

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 18

Did shoulders, abs, and cardio today. Arms are looking jacked as hell.

30 Mg Beastdrol, 40mg Epistane, 12 Forma Stanzol Pump
Calories: 3,900
Macros: 32% Protein, 42% carb, 27% fat

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Day 19

My off day, ended up drinking like a ****ing idiot.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
You get a better stretch/contraction on that tbar if you use 25 pound plates only or lots of tens. Just saying, nice dead!
WOOOOOOOO! 405 deadlift 5 times, new personal record, did that **** easy too, next week I'll post a vid of me doing 425 or more we'll see. Also did 3 plates and a 25 on T-bar rows 8 times. Had great energy at the gym and great pumps. One of the best back/tri workouts I've ever had. Can't wait for my forma stanzol to come in!

Weight: 241.4
20 mg Beastdrol
Calories: 2,400
Macros: 49% protein, 35% Carb, 16% fat

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound stupid but can you elaborate on why your taking forma, Isnt your estrogen going to be extremely low as beast is non aromatizing, and epi has strong aI capabilities. I would thing the added forma will put your estro really low, and some is needed for anabolism and sex drive. Just trying to learn because I love formestane and would like to use it on cycle next time.
Did legs today, did 6 sets of squats ending at 315x8. 6 plates x 10 on Leg press, and a few other isolation leg excersizes. Got my Forma Stanzol in the mail today and I did 6 pumps in the morning and plan on doing 6 pumps at night. I'm gonna run Forma Stanzol from this point on all the way till the end of my pct. Tomorrow is 30mg Beastdrol and 40mg Epistane, Cannot wait.

Weight: 243.6
20 Mg Beastdrol, 12 Pumps Forma Stanzol
Calories: 3,800 Calories
Macros: 35% Protein, 35% fat, 30% Carb

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i did an m-drol epi-strong bridge for the first time... loved it !!!

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED
Pics?? looks like you're cycle is going great.
-still trying to figure out why you're drinking and smoking pot on cycle though.....