First proper stack, H-drol <<<semi-log>>>

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
My stats:5' 8" 203 pounds 22%bf 24yrs old
Bench 335
squat 315x8
Military Press 225

The reason I titled this my first PROPER stack is b/c I had a independent supplement store take andvantage of me and sold prohormones with out warning, epidrol, luckily I looked it up and saw that I needed PCT, I went back to confront the store manager and he didn't seem worried he just tryed to sell me some OTC PCT. ANYways so that was about a year ago and after TONS of research I feel I am ready to do this again the proper way, Even though I had really good results with the epi(lost most size but kept the strength). I was cutting.

My goal: Im hoping for about 6 pounds and a decrease in BF and I will be stoked. I don't have huge expectations I know H-drol is somewhat mild and thats ok with me. I respond well to most supplements and put on muscle easy. I'm really wanting to break some plateaus with my bench and arms.

MY DIet: I eat high protien, Low carb, Low fat diet. 8 meals a day. Not sure of the calories, I do it by feel not calories. I do make sure my protien is over 200grams a day(300 on cycle).

THe WOrk OUt:I work out every other day, chest and arms, back and abs, then legs and shoulders. 20 mins cardio after workout and I will be running in the mourning everyday.

THe GOods:
On cycle
Hdrol 50/75/75/75
AI cycle support
super cissus
On Multi
WHey and Casien
Whiteflood and purple wrath
Tuarine

PCT
NOlva 40/40/20/20
AI pct support
tribulus pro
creatine

I have also got Forma Stanzol but am unsure if I should use it on or after the cycle and when to enter it in. suggestions would be appreicated.

THe Plan: I am still ordering everything, I still need the cycle support and the nolva. My b'day is in mid feb which I will be 25, after that is when I want to start my cycle. I am cutting now to get my body fat lower for the cycle, I will be doing a semi log, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I will post pics at the end, I don't have enough post yet.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Update*** instead of h-drol I am running helladrol.

I've Been stacking oxy elite with my forma stanzol, and have good results so far. I've lost 6 pounds which now puts me at 197 and my strengh has gone up. I still have about 3 weeks till I start my cycle. 190 is goal weight by then.

My diet the last two weeks has been low fat, under 100gm's carbs and high protien. The past few days I have brought the carbs under 30 and am trying the CKD diet for the first time.

I'm a little worried about my nolva, I think my source has fallen through and am nervous to by online, hopefully this doesn't hold me up from starting b/c I will not start unless pct is in hand.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
So I've decided to bridge from the forma straight into the helladrol.(with the help of chocolatemilk)

Week 1- 5 will be 10 pumps forma
Week 5-10 will be 50/75/75/75/100/100 (if results are strong I won't go to 100)

I am in week two of the forma and man I love this stuff. It's crazy when I rub it on, my veins just light up with deep blue color. I checked my body fat today it's 17% so in 3 weeks I should be at ideal weight to kick in the hella. I will be running the ckd throughout the cycle.

Pct has changed a little will be adding erase week 3 and continuing till I finish the bottle.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Subbed.
Looking forward to watching this. I just ordered Helladrol today. I'm still looking for the minimal PCT to bring in. Maybe Erase will be the one. I'm already stocked on a great T booster.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Subbed.
Looking forward to watching this. I just ordered Helladrol today. I'm still looking for the minimal PCT to bring in. Maybe Erase will be the one. I'm already stocked on a great T booster.
Thanks for checkin in, good luck with your cycle. Will you be using a serm?

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
^^^ Still sorting out the plan. Mostly the PCT is my big question. I have access to nolvadex but wonder if it's overkill on Helladrol. One would think an OTC PCT would be fine for a mild PH.

I have a few weeks to sort it out as i try to lean out a little. Starting a cycle at 18% to 20% body fat just sounds wrong.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
^^^I don't know if it is mandatory, some people say you need a serm, some say not. Just cover your a**. I def agree about the bodyfat, seems the results are more apparent at the lower percentages.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
The goods came In todAy, the company sent me beastdrol too on accident. I was like fock ya. Save it for my next cycle.

Def feelin the forma and stackin it with the oxy has been great. Hit a low of 195 today, Ive been keeping track of my measurements my arms are staying at 16 and waist has gone from 36 to 35. Which let's me know I'm losin fat not muscle.

Work outs have been intense but I lose energy fast. I am feeling the ckd diet, the carb deficit is def notable. I will be loading carbs soon, most Lilkely before my Sunday workout.

The freakin whethers been a pain, I'm in Texas and we have 3 inches of ice and everything shuts down.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
That "Beast" is a liver killer!!!!!!!!!! I want some! I spent the afternoon stocking up on my Milk thistle, DIM, Grape Seed Extract, and Protein Bars for the Hella Cycle. I will be stacking this on top of Isa-Test and a few other goodies.
I did talk with a source VERY close to the PH I'm using and he said this: "MY self IMO a bottle of hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm for 4 weeks with 5 pumps am and pm of forma-stanzol. I have yet to see some one who did not recover perfectly fine and feel great during pct too".

I'm going to start in another week or two. I'll keep an eye on your progress

Last edited:
Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
^^^yea Man my nolva fell through. I've heard that the pct you listed is good enough but I can't seem to find any hcgenerate. I've also have 2 weeks b4 the hellA, what are you dozing at?

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
50/75/100/100/?/? I'M GOING TO SEE WHATS GOING ON AT 100 AND DECIDE WHERE TO GO. THIRD WEEK IS WHERE THE MAGIC STARTS. AT 238 POUNDS I CAN RUN IT UP TO 150 BASED ON THE 8 BILLION LOGS AND REVIEWS. I'M NOT ROLLING IN A SERM UNLESS I NEED IT. I'LL HAVE NOLVA AND CLOMID WITHIN REACH.
YOU MAY WANT TO JUST ASK WHERE IN THE HELL TO ORDER IT FROM ONLINE AND I'M SURE A LEGIT SITE CAN BE SENT IN A PM FROM ANOTHER MEMBER.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Dude so your goin for monster status too huh, lol. Sounds like a dope cycle. Thanks for the suggestion I'll see if someone will hook me up.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Week 3 and the Forma and oxy elite has me getting cut up quick. Strength is up and muscle hardness is getting pretty ridiculous. Libido is through the roof right now, Over all I feel great, next week I will start loading up on cycle support and milk thistle. Then on the 21st I kick in the helladrol.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
OP- watch the advertising banners on the site... There is a board sponsor that sells research chems. (mods if this isn't allowed please don't hesitate to edit).

swagnasty

Awards
maybe i didnt see it, but how how are you running the oxy-elite? are u likin it?

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
maybe i didnt see it, but how how are you running the oxy-elite? are u likin it?
Your right I didnt list it, I like it man. It's a pretty bad ass energy boost, really helping me through the the ckd diet. Super clean no jitters. Since my first post in this thread I have lost 11 pounds with the help of oxy elite, forma, and the ckd the last couple of weeks. I take 2 at about 8 pm then an other at about 1:30am. (I'm on 3rd shift).

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Hella starts in 4 days, I can't freakin wait. Still feeling good from the forma and oxy-elite. Hit a low this mourning of 191 haven't weighed that in about 2 and a half years. That's a total of 15 pounds in roughly 6 weeks. The kicker is that I'm substantially stronger. I will drop the oxy when I start the hella(maybe save it for post pct). Been loading up on cycle support and milk thistle twice a day.

Side note: I ussally take optimum nutrition whey protien, but I wanted to try gaspari's protien seeing how much I like thier other products. Man this crap is thick as hell. It's about the same as my caesin protien. Taste isn't there neither, will be going back to ON's for sure.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
The Hella will be treating you well. I'm on the 6th day and I've gone from 237 and 21% to 244 and 19%. I've been eating everything in site and still feel like I could put more down. I suspect that the Hella will put me in the 15% BF range in another few weeks if not lower. Kinda funny to be stronger, heavier and yet smaller over all. The next week or so should be interesting if things go well. I just need to stop over training and take a couple of days to get everything healed.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
^^^ awesome, I'm hoping for 10% bodyfat. Kickin in the hella Sunday I'm starting at 75mg b/c I'm almost out of forma, so maybe only bridge 3 or 4 days. Ive also been taking super cissus and holy crap I didn't know how bad my joints were, been on it for about 3 weeks and I feel nice and lubed up. I'm still getting stronger from the forma, it's a pretty bad ass stand alone. I finally found a solid source for nolva, although it is a liquid.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Started the hella today! 75mg's. Maybe one more day of forma and it's done. Stoped taking oxy elite and all prework out stims. Super stoked!

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Hey Kelly how's it going for you?

On my third day of hella and all is good, haven't really felt any different yet. I'm changing up my plan a little. 75/75/100/100/125/125 will update in a few days.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
6 days. Weight is up a couple of pounds. Body fat dosent seem to have changed. Endurance in the gym is up, only thing I'm taking is purple wrath for intra work out, which is similar to amino energy. No major diff in strength or size yet.

Weight 194
Waist 34.75
Arms 16.25

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kelly how's it going for you?

On my third day of hella and all is good, haven't really felt any different yet. I'm changing up my plan a little. 75/75/100/100/125/125 will update in a few days.
Bro I like the way you think. I was thinking about bumping my dosage from 50 to 75 the rest of my first week through week 4 and then hitting 100 in weeks 5 & 6. How much of a difference can the change in 1st weeks dosage make for the cycle?

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Bro I like the way you think. I was thinking about bumping my dosage from 50 to 75 the rest of my first week through week 4 and then hitting 100 in weeks 5 & 6. How much of a difference can the change in 1st weeks dosage make for the cycle?

Thanks bud, I can't be certain on how the first few weeks of a cycle affect the rest. But in my opinon the higher the dose more than likely the sooner it would start to work. Is there a huge difference between 50 and 75? Prob not, but let's say 50 and 100 and I would say most def. After doin an ass ton of research most experienced lifters start at 100, some stay there. But some of the really big guys(250+) even go up to 150. Me personally only do one cycle a year so I try to make the best of it. If I start to notice sides at 125 I'll back it down quicker than you know what. :dance:

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Day 8. Starting to feel the effects. When I flex hard I get a nice deep flex with insane hardness. Did legs today. Just a short intense workout. My endurance is the biggest diff so far, after my workout I did treadmill work for about 25 mins. Wasn't even tired, prob could have done it all night. I've allso noticed I look a little bigger, no notable change in strength yet.

Weight-193.5
Waist-35
Arms-16.25

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Day 13. Still going strong, no major difference yet. I notice I stayed at 192-193 all this last week. I can tell Ive lost a little fat, so I do have a recomp happening. Can't wait for next week, effects should be full force by then. Bumping dose up to 100mgs tomorrow. Also started taking Animal fish oil's, hopefully that will aid me in my fat loss adventure. I have pics for all this, but can't post the biz Natches till I hit 50 post.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Day 14. Worked on chest and tri's today. Had a PR 275 8 times, this was after my other sets. Fat is for sure dropping and I am still gaining weight. Libido isn't completely gone but it isn't like it was on the forma. Still have a month left and honestly I would be happy with the results I've had so far. I think the bridge from the forma brought the effects on faster. Next few weeks should be intense.

Weight-193.5
Waist-35

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going bro. Are you experiencing any muscle pumps cuz I know I am.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Day 18. All lifts are up 5-15 pounds. I'd say body fat down 2 maybe 3 percent. I am feeling super tired when I wake up. Other than that all is good. One other side effect my skin is very soft? Don't know if maybe it's from one of the support supplements or the helladrol? Weight is oddly still the same, down to the decimal. Really hoping the hella kicks in strong this next week, not really feeling it like I thought I would. We'll see what 125mgs does in a week.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Day 26. Still no sides other than being super tired when I wake up. No back pumps l, acne, or hair loss, balls still look the same size and all. I've been away fro
The gym for 3 days I'm getting back after it today, felt like I needed a little break, been working 70 hour weeks at work and hitting the gym hard. But I'm ready, diet is still good, not great because I've been really Hungrey, we'll blame it on the hella. Def see a difference in my body composition, looking bigger and more cut every day.

Weight 195
Wasit 34.5

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Day 30. 2 weeks left on the hella and it is kicking ass right now. I am staying at 100mg's there is no reason for me to go higher. That puts my run like this 75/75/100/100/100/100. I have never felt stronger, hit a new PR on bench today one rep max of 345 free weight. Body fat is still around 16%, really need to drop that last 6%. My goal is to be at 10% body fat by memorial day. Wish me luck. Pictures are coming soon, once I hit 50 post. Happy lifting!

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Last day on cycle: I ended up going to 125 the last 9 days, I'm glad I did had huge gains this last week. Weight is up a couple pounds and I am leaner. I'm still at 17% bf though. I was hopiNg to lose a little more fat. I have forma and oxy elite for after pct so that should help me lose some more weight. All lifts are up average of 20 pounds. Had no major side effects(besides getting huge). Libedo wasn't great but I could still perform the duty. I did feel a little tired all the time but nothing unbearable.

I will update as I go through pct.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Sounds like a good run for you! I cheated a little on my hella run. After 4.5 weeks I bridged in to Transform SD (superdrol clone). I had jumped up to 150 per day on Hella and it was going pretty good but that SD was looking at me really hard every time I opened the gym bag. The Hella sides were almost non existent during the entire run. I did not have a single pimple, pumps or hair loss. I would suggest Hella to anyone looking to get a good cycle out of a PH without killing your body. Fairly sure I was up 12 to 15 pounds in four weeks.
The SD is a whole different story. I wouldn't wish the lethargy on my worst enemy!!!! I have made massive size gains and my lifts continue to get heavier but it sucks. The feeling you get on SD is probably the way a zombie feels when they can't find any brains to eat. I tried running last week and I made it two blocks before the calf pump crippled me. That was a long walk home.
I'm going in to my PCT this week and i'm hoping to lose some of the added muscle so every stops asking "have you been working out". LOL
I'm thinking the next run will be an h-drol to Epistane Bridge.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Sounds like a good run for you! I cheated a little on my hella run. After 4.5 weeks I bridged in to Transform SD (superdrol clone). I had jumped up to 150 per day on Hella and it was going pretty good but that SD was looking at me really hard every time I opened the gym bag. The Hella sides were almost non existent during the entire run. I did not have a single pimple, pumps or hair loss. I would suggest Hella to anyone looking to get a good cycle out of a PH without killing your body. Fairly sure I was up 12 to 15 pounds in four weeks.
The SD is a whole different story. I wouldn't wish the lethargy on my worst enemy!!!! I have made massive size gains and my lifts continue to get heavier but it sucks. The feeling you get on SD is probably the way a zombie feels when they can't find any brains to eat. I tried running last week and I made it two blocks before the calf pump crippled me. That was a long walk home.
I'm going in to my PCT this week and i'm hoping to lose some of the added muscle so every stops asking "have you been working out". LOL
I'm thinking the next run will be an h-drol to Epistane Bridge.
Dude I feel ya, I wanted to run my beastdrol but I controlled myself, just keep thinking about stacking it with epi. I didn't gain as much muscle as you, I say maybe 6 or 7 pounds but I stayed the same weight. Waist is alot smaller and had a lot of people asking what I was on. I would def rep this to anyone wanting to gen their feet wet with prohormones.

Side note- when I ordered my forma they sent me a sample of n2kts which is a pre-workout. Ive nick named it "The incredible hulk". It looks like antifreeze when you mix it but taste like coolaid. Bomb ass $hit.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
5th day of pct, all is well. I seemed to drop some body fat quickly the last few days of the cycle and into the pct. Weight is at 193 again which is where I started. Still feeling strong, it will be interesting to see how much of the gains last. I started to take size-on for my creatin and will be adding oxy-elite and low dose of forma to try to lose the rest of my weight. Erase will be kicked in week 3 of pct hoping to keep gaining through this as I know some have been able to.