Sustanon 300 eq 200 and winny 50 stack

Swoll245

Awards
Hi I'm new on here I was wondering if anyone has any experiance on this stack I am trying to cut fat and maintain muscle and when do you start seeing real results my cycle and stats are listed below

sus 375 twice a wk 1-14
eq 300 twice a wk 1-14
winny 25 twice Ed. Start on week 11 and run for 6 weeks
then Nolvadex pct three weeks after week 14

ht 6'
wt 245
bf 14% on calipiers but most of my fat is on stomach at 30% as I used to be 320 lbs also I started this stack 6 weeks ago so I'm almost half way in. I have been Lifting 5 days a week for 6 years and currently doing cardio 2 miles a day for 6 days a week

thanks

Last edited:

Noumenon

Awards
How are you going to start Winny on week 11, run it for six weeks, and start Nolva for PCT on week 14?

Swoll245

Awards
Im starting pct 3 weeks after last test shot which will be right after I'm finish the winny, I may have figured the week out wrong by accident

Nikoli

Awards
run the EQ for 13 weeks instead of 14 so that you run the sustanon for 1 more week and start the pct 2 weeks after last sustanon shot which is 3 weeks after last EQ shot.
and for winny calculate it. u need to stop 1 day before PCT so know that day and come back 6 weeks and then u will know when to start :)
as for the dosages its good.
consider running an AI during the cycle like Arimidex although i prefer Aromaisn

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
decanoate 15 days
undecanoate 16.5 days

just end them together