4 weeks on/ 4 off/ 4 on

BrndNwYurRtro

BrndNwYurRtro

Awards
What up,
I usually hang out in some other forums but i figured i'd come see what kind of knowledge was dropping over here. :afro:
I'm getting ready to start my second cycle ever next week will be havoc/standodrol.

i was wondering about what i saw in the sticky of this section about how the most popular option for cycle lengths was 4on/4off/4on.
is this assuming a test base for the entire time or does it mean pct in the middle 4 weeks?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up,
I usually hang out in some other forums but i figured i'd come see what kind of knowledge was dropping over here. :afro:
I'm getting ready to start my second cycle ever next week will be havoc/standodrol.

i was wondering about what i saw in the sticky of this section about how the most popular option for cycle lengths was 4on/4off/4on.
is this assuming a test base for the entire time or does it mean pct in the middle 4 weeks?
I think what it's trying to say is 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct (so technically 8 weeks on) and then a 4 week break. Granted that you're running a 4 week cycle. If you stretch it out to 6-8 weeks, it's a little different...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Too much hormonal fluctuation. Just pick a good compoud and run it for 6-8 weeks.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I thought general rule was "time on + PCT = time off"

owenz

owenz

Awards
Yeah bro, give your testes some time to breathe on their own! Don't want to start another before you are fully recovered.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On+PCT=off?

This seems skewed. I always thought the general rule was to give your body a break from all the hormonal alterations so it has a chance to be normal again before going back on.

That's the way I've always done it.

I've heard of people saying they will go 4 on with a harsh one, 4 weeks pct, then 3-4 weeks harsh and another pct, then give up for the year.

But still. I've seen good gains the way I've been taught.

BrndNwYurRtro

BrndNwYurRtro

Awards
I think what it's trying to say is 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct (so technically 8 weeks on) and then a 4 week break. Granted that you're running a 4 week cycle. If you stretch it out to 6-8 weeks, it's a little different...
i don't think that is what it is saying- look at the sticky- it says "4 weeks on 4 week off two times in a row"

^^^this is what i've always seen as the "correct" way to do it

Yeah bro, give your testes some time to breathe on their own! Don't want to start another before you are fully recovered.
i am not planning on running this- my cycles are 6 weeks (or 8 weeks if its a non-methyl) followed by 4 or 5 week pct- followed by time off

i brought this up because in the sticky at the top of this section is a poll that shows the 4on/4off/4on as the most common way to run a cycle.

On+PCT=off?

This seems skewed. I always thought the general rule was to give your body a break from all the hormonal alterations so it has a chance to be normal again before going back on.

I've heard of people saying they will go 4 on with a harsh one, 4 weeks pct, then 3-4 weeks harsh and another pct, then give up for the year.

why does this seem skewed? i'm saying if you run a 6 week cycle with a 5 week pct then you should not run anything else for 11 weeks (6 + 5) after that.

or are you saying that the 4/4/4 thing is skewed? if so then i totally agree.
i've never even heard of someone doing that.
also like i said, this is my first time reading this forum and one of the first things i looked at were the results of the poll in that sticky and i was surprised to see it as the top pick.
(wait let me get the right smilie)
:boggled:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or are you saying that the 4/4/4 thing is skewed? if so then i totally agree.
i've never even heard of someone doing that.
also like i said, this is my first time reading this forum and one of the first things i looked at were the results of the poll in that sticky and i was surprised to see it as the top pick.
(wait let me get the right smilie)
:boggled:
Yeah that whole sticky is one big *facepalm* in my opinion.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
On+PCT=off?

"On+PCT=off" I had this echoed to me about 10 times one I was posting about my 1st cycle.

E.g 6 w/k HDrol + 4 w/k PCT = 10 weeks.. so 10 weeks off.

Obviously everyone recovers differently, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

I wasn't aware the schwellington code of conduct was popular on other forums :afro:. This one seems to be more aggressive than others. He had a thread discussing how he thought any time off between pct and his next cycle was a waste iirc. 4/0/4 seems dumb to me if you're only going to cycle twice a year. Especially if you're impatient enough to cycle 2 times in 3 months.

I'm probably a weirdo on here for saying this but I actually like being off cycle. I'm too wound up when I'm on it. I love making the gains and putting up stupid weight but trying to remember how much weight I lifted the week before, worrying if I'm getting enough food in, and wondering if I'm royally ****ing up my body isn't something I want to do year round.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Yea i've read that its On+PCT= time off but i think if its a less harmful prohormone like P-mag 5 weeks on 4 weeks PCT and 4-5 weeks off might be fine if your pretty healthy. What does anyone else think?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People think 4 on, 4 off exists.... but it doesn't. There are no strict advocates of this method, except that sticky. Which is geared towards PH/DS users.

The method that has been researched a bit is the 2 on, 4 off. Technically speaking, it can be run year round because it maintains the ratio for time on/time off.

It also prevents shutdown and long term side effects. 2 weeks on a bunch of boladrol and superdrol won't yield many side effects but as anyone who has used these compounds will attest, muscle can be made rapidly. Because of the very low level of shutdown (and concurrent use of a low dose serm) gains can be held easily.

All this is theory though. Bill Roberts did a test on it and it seemed to work very well (He even ran a dbol bridge during the OFF time and the subject still wasn't suppressed).

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks is a bit short for a ds/ph, no? I think it would be hard to solidify any gains at all.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
People think 4 on, 4 off exists.... but it doesn't. There are no strict advocates of this method, except that sticky. Which is geared towards PH/DS users.

The method that has been researched a bit is the 2 on, 4 off. Technically speaking, it can be run year round because it maintains the ratio for time on/time off.

It also prevents shutdown and long term side effects. 2 weeks on a bunch of boladrol and superdrol won't yield many side effects but as anyone who has used these compounds will attest, muscle can be made rapidly. Because of the very low level of shutdown (and concurrent use of a low dose serm) gains can be held easily.

All this is theory though. Bill Roberts did a test on it and it seemed to work very well (He even ran a dbol bridge during the OFF time and the subject still wasn't suppressed).
Very interesting man, I think I remember that Tripdog done something similar with boladrol. How often a year could you use this approach and would it not be hard to solidify gains?