CBR'S Ride With Alpha-One

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im going there. I decided to abandon my original cycle of a epi and m-lmg stack. Reasoning behind this is that my last cycle was with epi, and even though it was good, I want to try something new. I haven't ran anything this harsh in quite a while so it should be interesting to see how it treats me.

So what I've gathered from the few logs already out there, its wise to run this for only 3-4 weeks max. I will start with 40mg (2 caps) dosed 1 am and 1 preworkout in the evening. Depending on what sides I encounter, I will obv adjust the dose accordingly.

PCT and support supps will include:
High dose of Clomid for first few days to finish off a bottle. Then nolva or torem. Still debating which one.
Toco-8
High dose Vitamin D
Titanium
Multi
Fish Oil
Cycle Support
Liv. 52
Kre-Alkalyn (only during pct)

Something interesting I've read about is people running this with DHEA to combat the lethargy. I've never heard of it being used like that so if anyone can confirm and suggest a recommended dose it will be appreciated. I will add it in if necessary. I've been running N2KTS preworkout bc im pretty shot by the time I get to the gym at night. Not sure if I'm going to drop it just yet.

Other notes:
6'1 about 205lbs. Will weigh in tomorrow AM for official starting weight. I don't need to go into diet but my goal for this cycle is all out mass. I do eat VERY clean and will be upping cals to about 5k. Will try to get bloods done after cycle if work and time permits

I'm on here quite alot during the week (always checking during work haha) so I'll update often and as necessary. Comments and suggestions are definitiely appreciated.

Start date is tomorrow....

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Official start weight as of this morning is 208. I still haven't taken my first dose yet. I've read that the half life of this is about 4-5 hours. So I will take 1 at 12pm and then the other preworkout at around 5-530pm.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I hope you like the Alpha One! I'll be following.

I ran a successful cycle of this recently and f'in loved the results :)
No clomid for me, I used nolva and Iforce's Reversitol V2 and bounced back just fine, no sides. I also ran CEL's formestane starting week 2 until it was gone. Gained ten solid pounds, and got my bloods after PCT and everything looked great. I didn't taper up or down or anything with the A1. I just kept it at 3 caps all the way through.

You're gonna love this stuff my friend! See results on the scale asap.

I'll keep an eye on your progress.

kkcinc

Awards
Yeah man. Have fun. I have not been such a fan of the M-LMG as you have read in my log. I doubt I'll ever use it again.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hey I hope you like the Alpha One! I'll be following.

I ran a successful cycle of this recently and f'in loved the results :)
No clomid for me, I used nolva and Iforce's Reversitol V2 and bounced back just fine, no sides. I also ran CEL's formestane starting week 2 until it was gone. Gained ten solid pounds, and got my bloods after PCT and everything looked great. I didn't taper up or down or anything with the A1. I just kept it at 3 caps all the way through.

You're gonna love this stuff my friend! See results on the scale asap.

I'll keep an eye on your progress.
thanks guys im def going to kill this one! ive seen many ppl run it with the formestane, why so?

took my first dose at 12pm. next one around 5-6pm and will hit the gym around 7.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys im def going to kill this one! ive seen many ppl run it with the formestane, why so?

took my first dose at 12pm. next one around 5-6pm and will hit the gym around 7.
I'm not sure how proven this is, but it is my belief as well as a few of my friends that running form on cycle will fight off some of the elevated estrogen levels. I know you want some estrogen on cycle for strength/size gains, but I like to keep it low and avoid gyno. It's just always been a staple for me.

kkcinc

Awards
CEL recommends the Formestane. Other than to sell it, I guess it helps keep the e in check. Maybe libido.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
ahh i see. i never really had a problem with estrogen on cycle but i dont want to jinx it. if it becomes a problem ill add in something.

forgot to mention that ive been taking zmk (zinc supplement) before bed. debating whether or not i should continue it. it really helps to keep me asleep. i know ill def run it during pct but not sure about on cycle. thoughts?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have much experience with zma but I'm thinking it should be fine. You might get some crazy night sweats though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. Interested. Haven't seen a log with this compound in a while

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd cbr. starting my cycle in feb. just not sure of which to go with, the alpha 1 or boladrol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
50mg DHEA, 2g Trib, ZMA will help things.

I would take a low dose of some sort of AI? 1 cap inhibit E, ERASE, etc.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
if estro does become a problem i have an AI just in case. hope lethargy isnt as bad as people made it seem in their logs.

so yesterday was the first day of dosing. i know nothing kicks in the first day, but i definitely felt the placebo effects lol. i was pretty aggressive in the gym but thats prob just me excited to be back on again. been eating like crazy and will continue to do so.

as far as dosing goes, im at 2 pills. 1 at 12pm and another 5-6 hours later. is that good or should i be spacing it out more.

Noumenon

Awards
I'm in for this. Not nearly enough logs on this stuff.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
tonight was back and tri's and i killed it. started off with deadlifts. didnt go too heavy because the pumps came on quick. moved onto db rows and was repping 100's with ease. the rest of my exercises went just as smooth. by the time i was done with tri's i was pretty swelled. again its probably the placebo but im feeling pretty good.

probably gonna take tomorrow off due to the crazy snow we're suppose to get here in the northeast. if i dont have to go into work i guess ill try to make it into the gym.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha one is pretty fast acting. Might not be placebo :)

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
subbed in .... reading and learning... :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The same feedback is pretty consistant with Alpha One;):)
Will there be more being made this year? I am out.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Will there be more being made this year? I am out.
theres still some places that have it in stock. if this is a success i will order more.

today was an off day. im still pretty sore from the past 2 days. got plenty of rest and ate a good amount as well. one thing that im noticeing is that my appetite is on the up. im telling you ill have a meal, and no less then an hour or so later i feel like im starving. its great!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres still some places that have it in stock. if this is a success i will order more.

today was an off day. im still pretty sore from the past 2 days. got plenty of rest and ate a good amount as well. one thing that im noticeing is that my appetite is on the up. im telling you ill have a meal, and no less then an hour or so later i feel like im starving. its great!
Nice, good to hear. My appetite actually sucked when I was on it, had to force myself to eat. How's the weight?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Well i feel absolutely horrible right now. I started to get a headache earlier this afternoon. I thought it would pass but it only got worse. Right now it feels like my eyes are gonna pop out of my head and my stomach is killin me as well. Hope this isnt the alpha one rearing its ugly head already

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got that hawthorne berry and fishoil layin around? I had my bad days with it for sure, try to up the dose of ur support supps when problems like this arise. Bout all u can do.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
feeling alot better today. that really sucked yesterday. im going to have to make up for it tonight in the gym since i havent gone the past 2 days. tonight is legs and bi's. i never look forward to legs but ill try to kill it as best i can haha.

i was looking into adding DAA to my pct. i havent done much research on it so im not sure if it would be a good addition to pct. id add it in prob 5 days before end of cycle to get things going again? i was thinking of doing that with my toco-8 as well. just a thought

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
feeling alot better today. that really sucked yesterday. im going to have to make up for it tonight in the gym since i havent gone the past 2 days. tonight is legs and bi's. i never look forward to legs but ill try to kill it as best i can haha.

i was looking into adding DAA to my pct. i havent done much research on it so im not sure if it would be a good addition to pct. id add it in prob 5 days before end of cycle to get things going again? i was thinking of doing that with my toco-8 as well. just a thought
From what I've read you could probably run the toco-8 hand in hand with the Alpha One. If you check out PP's website I believe there's a good write up.

The DAA I have never used but I am definitely using it in my PCT next cycle. I haven't heard a bad thing about it. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Kill the legs tonight bro! Strong legs=big chest lol.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
update

weighed in this morning at 212. actually my scale seemed to be a little fuxed up. i weigh myself 3 times to get an accurate reading. the first 2 said 212 right on, then the 3rd went to 210. then the 4th 211. so we'll just call it 211-212 lol.

i seem to look alot fuller and my strength is def going up. hope i can break 215 before this is all over. sides have been minimal thus far so im going to bump up to 3 caps a day for the last 2 weeks. it says to take them evenly spaced throughout the day so 1 am, 1 afternoon and 1 at night. or 1 in the am and 2 preworkout. idk we'll see.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
so ive been at 3 caps a day since monday. strength has been going up nicely. one thing i dont like is how fast the pumps come on. i usually do my deadlifts at the beginning of my workout. ill be 2 sets in warming up and my lower back will be so pumped up that it hurts to the point i dont want to go so heavy. guess i have to suck it up.

as far as sides go, i get a mild headache almost everyday. must be my bp. i take plenty of supporting supps and drink water like a thirsty ethiopian but i still get them. had to pop some aleve last night just to get comfortable and go to bed. i have some pimples on my chest but thats nothing uncommon.

tonight is legs

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alpha one is good stuff. Ha but you have to pay the price if you want the fast gains.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so ive been at 3 caps a day since monday. strength has been going up nicely. one thing i dont like is how fast the pumps come on. i usually do my deadlifts at the beginning of my workout. ill be 2 sets in warming up and my lower back will be so pumped up that it hurts to the point i dont want to go so heavy. guess i have to suck it up.

as far as sides go, i get a mild headache almost everyday. must be my bp. i take plenty of supporting supps and drink water like a thirsty ethiopian but i still get them. had to pop some aleve last night just to get comfortable and go to bed. i have some pimples on my chest but thats nothing uncommon.

tonight is legs
I was beginning to think you had a fatal side effect lol.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I was beginning to think you had a fatal side effect lol.
haha nope still kickin. i really wasnt in the mood for legs last night so i did a full on bi and tri workout. had some serious pumps goin on. felt great. probably gonna do legs tonight if im not too tired :sigh1:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
weighed in this morning at 214 even. i have a week left and hope ill be able to gain a few more lbs. ive been eating like crazy and lifting hard. on saturday i wasnt feeling to great so i didnt eat as much as i should have and missed 1 of doses that day. dont think it hurt too much though

strength continues to go up steadily and weight increasing slowly. im not as bloated as i thought i would be, pretty dry actually

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
should also add that i have my pct lined up. it will consist of:
high dose clomid first 2-3 days 100mg
nolva 40mg, 40, 20, 20
toco-8
titanium
high dose vitamin d
anyone think i should run the clomid and nolva together? ive always chosen 1 or the other. if so please provide doses.

i would of liked to add in need2's hcgenerate but np is out of stock go figure. also kindof debating if i wanna add the rest of my 1-t from pp ive had layin around. this cycle so far has treated me good in terms of sides so i might extend it out another 2 weeks or so with the 1-t..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should also add that i have my pct lined up. it will consist of:
high dose clomid first 2-3 days 100mg
nolva 40mg, 40, 20, 20
toco-8
titanium
high dose vitamin d
anyone think i should run the clomid and nolva together? ive always chosen 1 or the other. if so please provide doses.

i would of liked to add in need2's hcgenerate but np is out of stock go figure. also kindof debating if i wanna add the rest of my 1-t from pp ive had layin around. this cycle so far has treated me good in terms of sides so i might extend it out another 2 weeks or so with the 1-t..
Your pct looks solid. Does toco-8 have cortisol control? If not, look into that too. You wanna keep your muscle gains. I've never tried titanium but have heard good things. If you do run the clomid along with the nolva, don't forget to taper off to prevent an estrogen rebound, but good idea keeping it high for 3 days to kickstart LH in pct. I'm a fan of nolva when it comes to anything except tren.

Have you looked around elsewhere for HCGen? Would be a good thing to add in. Does mrsupps have it? And I don't know enough to tell you yay or nay on the 1-t but I think running it solo after your alpha one dries up might not do you any good. Your body is shut down by now probably and you're taking the alpha one out of the equation, which is where your gains came from, and running a test base. I think you might be better suited running 1-t solo and then adding in alpha one for a 6 weeker or something, maybe next time.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighed in this morning at 214 even. i have a week left and hope ill be able to gain a few more lbs. ive been eating like crazy and lifting hard. on saturday i wasnt feeling to great so i didnt eat as much as i should have and missed 1 of doses that day. dont think it hurt too much though

strength continues to go up steadily and weight increasing slowly. im not as bloated as i thought i would be, pretty dry actually
So you are up 9lbs from the start?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Your pct looks solid. Does toco-8 have cortisol control? If not, look into that too. You wanna keep your muscle gains. I've never tried titanium but have heard good things. If you do run the clomid along with the nolva, don't forget to taper off to prevent an estrogen rebound, but good idea keeping it high for 3 days to kickstart LH in pct. I'm a fan of nolva when it comes to anything except tren.

Have you looked around elsewhere for HCGen? Would be a good thing to add in. Does mrsupps have it? And I don't know enough to tell you yay or nay on the 1-t but I think running it solo after your alpha one dries up might not do you any good. Your body is shut down by now probably and you're taking the alpha one out of the equation, which is where your gains came from, and running a test base. I think you might be better suited running 1-t solo and then adding in alpha one for a 6 weeker or something, maybe next time.
i havent really looked very hard for the hcgen. all i know is np has the best price for it and im not paying over $50 for it.

ill probably keep the 1-t around for somethin later. ive never run such a short cycle (3 weeks) which is why i want to extend it out. also the sides arent as bad as everyone made them seem, but that could just be me. id say its a 7.5 on a scale of 1-10 whereas id put sd at 9 (in terms of sides).

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here I've always wondered about this product

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
tonight im gonna hit back hard. im not gonna do any deadlifts though bc the lower back pumps i get are pretty insane and make me not wanna workout. maybe ill do them at the end not sure yet.

question about nolva/clomid.. what time of the day do you guys take it? i never thought of it before, but i usually did it in the morning. maybe it would be better at night? just wondering

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tonight im gonna hit back hard. im not gonna do any deadlifts though bc the lower back pumps i get are pretty insane and make me not wanna workout. maybe ill do them at the end not sure yet.

question about nolva/clomid.. what time of the day do you guys take it? i never thought of it before, but i usually did it in the morning. maybe it would be better at night? just wondering
I have played around with dosing schedules. I really don't think it matters though. I try not to take it at night though in case it interferes with sleep.
But I used to split the dosage up, half upon waking, and the other half dose immediately after the gym.
Now I just do one a day, whenever I remember to take it.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
good stuff yeah ill prob just take it in the morning.

on another note, hcgenerate is back in stock at the planet. just ordered a bottle for my pct that starts next week!! from what ive been reading, the stuff seems pretty effective so im excited

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
today will be the last day of my alpha one cycle. will post a final review tomorrow

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today will be the last day of my alpha one cycle. will post a final review tomorrow
Looking forward to seeing it man. I hope everything turned out the way you wanted it too. You should update after PCT too so we can see what your weight and strength look like after recovery. Sometimes that can be a person's deciding factor on a new product!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
todays final weight was 213. a little less then what i wanted but oh well. i have to say alpha one isnt as harsh as people have made it seem. i ran standard support supps (multi, cycle support, liv. 52, fish oil) and didnt experience any crazy side effects. i only felt like crap one day out of the entire cycle.

sides noted:
-'pressure headaches': throughout the cycle i experienced mild headaches ed. more like sinus pressure then an actual headache. i was drinking more then enough water maybe hawthorn berry would have helped but they didnt bother me too much
-hpta shutdown: of course i am shutdown after this. sack is tight and very highup. something very weird though, i still got morning wood. not immediately upon waking but maybe an hour or so after. odd
-trouble falling asleep. self explanatory

i wasnt very tired either. any lethargy i may have experienced was quickly gone bc id dose n2kts prior to working out. this could also explain why i had trouble falling asleep, since i workout at night and take the n2kts at around 5pm.

gains from this cycle were dry imo. strength more then anything shot up which is why i agree with most when saying this is a better strength gainer then a mass builder. 3 weeks is plenty of time to see full effects. im actually happy im in pct now.

been dosing a scoop of toco-8 every morning a week prior to ending the cycle. ill be taking:
-scoop of toco-8 in morning with shake
-5 caps of hcgenerate/day: 2 in the am, 1 afternoon, 2 pm
-clomid for 4 weeks. 150mg for first 3 days then 50mg,50,50,50 all dosed in the am.
-nolva for 4 weeks. 40,40,20,20 all dosed in the pm
-i also have a bottle of titanium i could throw into the mix, but that might be overkill and dont really know the best way to add it. also have high dose vitamin d caps which will be used when toco-8 runs out.

at the end of the day, it was a pretty good cycle. im looking forward to pct and recovering 100%. wanna be ready for pp's andromass

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah, solid write up man. PCT looks pretty fail proof but since u are going with clomid I'm gonna poke and prod you until you at least pretend you're gonna finish out your PCT bridging into some kinda AI be it Forma, Erase, whatever. You'll thank me.
And Erase has a progressive sale going on at the planet right now.
Good luck in your PCT hope you keep that weight on bro!

AndroMass can I get a hooah! Lol...can't wait.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your going to want HCGenerate if you dont have a SERM. Really really want it

suresha

Awards
  • Established
nice run there cbr, was going to set things off with my alpha 1 but am going to run a cycle of m14add for now and save the alpha for spring/summer, but being you said it was type dry i might incorporate some m-lmg with the alpha. i was thinking you were going to put on more the 8lbs. guess i'm going to have to up the cals, carbs and take some creatine through-out and during pct, but overall well put together and informative log. Thanks cbr. Hope pct goes well. i should be starting my m14add on monday if the product arrives in time. feel free to stop in and check things out if interested.