Beastdrol Cycle

mrlichty

mrlichty

Awards
Some background info: I started doing the MMA thing last summer and cut down to an extremely lean 170. I was eating around 1500-2000 calories a day. Mid-October I bumped my calories up to 4-5k a day and put on 30 lbs over the next two months (and you can still kinda see my six pack). The gains have been awesome and I want to keep them rolling. I want to pack on as much lean muscle as possible.

I'm still in the early stages of planning and this is the most potent cycle so far so I want to run it by you guys first.

1 week Pre-load
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's

Cycle
20/20/30/30 Beastdrol
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's
Taurine as needed

PCT
Liquid Nolva 50/50/25/25
DHEA
AI? Should I get one?
Fenugreek
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's

I plan on bumping my calories up to 5-6k a day. I eat clean: Chicken, eggs, brown rice, steel cut oats, fruits, veggies, milk, eggs, and lipotropic protein. I eat 10 eggs a day is that going to be a cholesterol problem?

I want to keep on with the MMA training unless I start trying to kill people. Is 2 hours of cardio/grappling 4 times a week too much on cycle?

I'm considering throwing in epistrong. Will I have a hard time holding on to my gains without it? How long should I wait till I start cutting?

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
im on week 2 of beastdrol at 20 mg...i have been dosing all at once pre-workout on training days but split in 2 morn & eve on non training days...

what is the BEST way to dose beastdrol??? preworkout or split up by 8 hrs???

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some background info: I started doing the MMA thing last summer and cut down to an extremely lean 170. I was eating around 1500-2000 calories a day. Mid-October I bumped my calories up to 4-5k a day and put on 30 lbs over the next two months (and you can still kinda see my six pack). The gains have been awesome and I want to keep them rolling. I want to pack on as much lean muscle as possible.

I'm still in the early stages of planning and this is the most potent cycle so far so I want to run it by you guys first.

1 week Pre-load
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's

Cycle
20/20/30/30 Beastdrol
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's
Taurine as needed

PCT
Liquid Nolva 50/50/25/25
DHEA
AI? Should I get one?
Fenugreek
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's

I plan on bumping my calories up to 5-6k a day. I eat clean: Chicken, eggs, brown rice, steel cut oats, fruits, veggies, milk, eggs, and lipotropic protein. I eat 10 eggs a day is that going to be a cholesterol problem?

I want to keep on with the MMA training unless I start trying to kill people. Is 2 hours of cardio/grappling 4 times a week too much on cycle?

I'm considering throwing in epistrong. Will I have a hard time holding on to my gains without it? How long should I wait till I start cutting?

I' d get an ai and have it on hand just in case.
I doubt the eggs would kill ya as long as your cholesterol is in a good range.

2 hours is alot but if thats what you do for mma trainning and its working I wouldn't change it.

If your diet is like you say it is I would doubt you'd have a hard time holding onto your gains.

I'd do more research on your diet and your activity level so you can find what your calories need to be in order to complete a lean bulk while doing mma trainning you wanna get it as close as possible.

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
im on week 2 of beastdrol at 20 mg...i have been dosing all at once pre-workout on training days but split in 2 morn & eve on non training days...

what is the BEST way to dose beastdrol??? preworkout or split up by 8 hrs???
BUMP

mrlichty

mrlichty

Awards
It has an 8 hour half life, so take one first thing in the morning and then every 8 hours after that or 1 hour before your workout if you're doing 2 a day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 week Pre-load
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's

Cycle
20/20/30/30 Beastdrol
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's
Taurine as needed

PCT
Liquid Nolva 50/50/25/25
DHEA
AI? Should I get one?
Fenugreek
Hawthorne Berry
Milk thistle
Celery Seed Extract
Omega 3's

Cycle looks pretty good. May want to add in a natty test booster in PCT. HCGenerate is what I would recommend. I used it in my PCT and it worked wonders. Eggs on cycle aren't going to be an issue. I ate 6-8 whole eggs every morning on cycle. I don't see an issue with your amount of cardio and MMA training if your cals are at the 5-6k you say they will be. Having more calories than what you burn is the key, and that should be plenty at your weight.

good luck with everything, and if you have any more questions feel free to ask!:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Watch your endurance while on Beast, it will not be not as good. Make sure to intake plenty of carbs with beast, as beast loves glycogen. I would take either 1 pump of Dermacrine or Magnesium oil with PhytoSerms and HCGenerate, don't bother with oral DHEA. Either Formastanozol or Aromasin for pct, since they will not interfere with novla.