M-Drol, Havoc Pulse

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
This is a "catch up log" per requests to post. First few weeks are missing.

Planned is a 4 week M-drol and Havoc cycle. Please save the warnings on 2 methyls, this is not my first cycle.
I have been on here for awhile, and my gym time seems to come in spurts. My job takes me away and I have training that kept me almost sequestered away from any real gym facilities. That notwithstanding, my PRESENT plan is as below.
Supps/support:
Planned at steady state as below, started with 1 week of M-drol only and then introduced Havoc.
M-drol EOD pulse. 10 pre w/o and 10 PWO
HAVOC EOD pulse along with M-Drol 10 Pre W/O and 10 mid afternoon
Nolva onhand for PCT. Reversatrol will be my first try though.
Liver support
T-911 for off days + liver support.
Multi-Vit
Fish Oil
Red Yeast Rice
Ambien for sleep as needed.

Diet:
I am not eating at any certain percentages, but I am eating when I am hungry and trying to eat reasonably clean. Trying to keep calories in excess without going crazy.
Workout:
EOD workout plan. Workout is based on stronglifts 5x5. The basics of plan at stronglifts.com but in a nutshell. 5x5 adding 5lbs per workout until stalled. If not achieved 5x5 2 workouts in a row, deload 10%. After second stall on exercise, go to 3x5, then repeat. Then 1x5. Dead lifts are always 1x5 and go up by 10 lb increments. You are supposed to start with the bar, but I started quite a bit higher. Weight below is not my “max to fail” but is just where I am in the program. i.e. you squat 190 5x5, next time you do 195 5x5 even if you could do 6/6/5/5/5
Cardio: None right now other than a warm-up. I am considering adding this in though as by BF is going up a bit more than I would like.
Day 1: Squats (full real ones); Bench press; bent over BB row; reverse crunches 2xfail; pushups 2xfail
Day 2: Squats; Mil Press; Dead lift; Pull-ups 1xfail; chin-ups 1xfail
Stats:
Okay, before I go here, I am sure you are awesome and I am not. Anyway, I have been down to 155 and lean and able to run, and 220 and lifting heavier than I do now by far. I am presently coming off of a off period due to work, and I am trying to build my way back up. I am not looking to lose a lot of BF yet, but I certainly don’t need to gain any.
Start weight 201 / Present 205
Start BF 32(yea, I know) / Present 34. Keep in mind I am using BF scale so accuracy is low. I have a caliper but doing that myself is even less accurate than scale I feel.
Lifts:
Not listing traditional starting stats as they are not really relevant under strong lift 5x5. Since I start so far sub-maximal on my lifts, I am not sure where they were at the start; I am looking at the progression more than the 1RM change.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Catch up post:
My on days have been pretty pos. I have experienced an increase in BP but dont have numbers. I can just "tell" it is higher. As far as dosing, I have found 1 hour to be optimum. I have had pretty good pumps and excellent increases, subjectively. The weight increases of 5 lbs per workout seem easy so far. The weight is still in the low range, but I feel like I could do more. I am holind back to stay in the 5x5 stronglift routine. I feel in a good mood, but aggravation is elevated and sex drive seems down now(week 2). I havent really felt shut down so far, but I do feel a but drained on off days. Off days have lower energy and the aggravation is there too, but without the energy and aggression.

I plan to update this sporadically as schedule permits. Updates will be simple and to the point.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Just had bp checked (wife nurse) 118/78 diggity.

I am off today though, I expect it to be more when I have her check it while I am on.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Just had bp checked (wife nurse) 118/78 diggity.

I am off today though, I expect it to be more when I have her check it while I am on.
Jan 4
Squat 195x5 x5
Mil Press 95x5 x5
Deadlift 195x5
Pullup 5
Chinup 4

Felt like I was going through motions. Lift weight felt lighter than the last session with lighter weight. Def feeling th weight.

Sme back pumps rearing their head, especially lower back. Have taurine and some bananas to try to help.

Today is "off" day. Felt a bit "puffy" in th face and warm skin. Chest tender but no signs of gyno or any of those type sides. I feel a bit flished in the face . Overall, minimal and manageable sides.

Tomorow is an on day but I will b in search of a gym away from home. Bringing the stuff with me to lift, but have to find something decent. These hotels with one 20 year old treadmill that call them gyms just make me insane.... whoops too late.

Will update then...

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude!! Im in....

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Ended up out of town today in St Louis. Hotel only would run me to one place, 24 hour fitness. Problem was the hours someone was there (to get day pass) didnt work. Just treadmills at hotel. I am going to call this an off day and replace it with workout later on in a few days. Up since 2am today and just now back to hotel. CRAP!

Extra day off cycle had some sides.
VERY oily skin today. Very nervous energy and although I was worn out from feeling sick and from a long day, I also felt nervous.

A bit of a headache today too, could be sick or could be cycle. Not sure.

I feel flushing in face and a puffy feeling in face as well. Maybe some water retention? Dy compond, so maybe elevated E causing this?

I know odd commend, but my sense of smell seems strongly elevated. I know, strange, but that doesnt change the fact that it is happening. Weird....

Dosing T-911 tonight + support supps. Normally would eb a pulse day.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I feel worse today then yesterday. Long day too. Anyway, I got my workout in here is Boise. Dose about 1 hour prior. I ate too much which slowed absorvtion a bit, so not as much bennefit as normal. I guess me even putting up numbers equal to last time is good on cold. No sides, the oily skin and flushing went away this morning and I felt "normal" all day as far as cycling. Gym was just ok, and pumps were more than off cycle but nothing to get exited about. Back pumps a bit after squat though.

Squat 200x5 x5
Bench 165x5 x5
Bent row 135x5 x5 (too bt of a jump I think I was supposed to do less. Forgot notebook at home though)
Pushups 26/13
Rev crunch 20/12
Pec Deck 150x9 150x6 (extra work not scheduled)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 70mg on my havoc pulse. Id up it a bit, you will really like it. I also bridged into a SD/Tren pulse from the havoc. Loving it. Think your really going to like it, goodluck stopping a 4wks. You could do 6-7 if you want.

I am not shutdown at all, very little sides. i went on havoc pulsed for 8wks and 3 of the sd/tren

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 70mg on my havoc pulse. Id up it a bit, you will really like it. I also bridged into a SD/Tren pulse from the havoc. Loving it. Think your really going to like it, goodluck stopping a 4wks. You could do 6-7 if you want.

I am not shutdown at all, very little sides. i went on havoc pulsed for 8wks and 3 of the sd/tren
70 is far too great for me. My max without diminishing returns when doing just havoc was 40. 70 is way too much for me. I think ill stick with what I am doing. I could def do more, but stacking like this for 1st time, I want to keep it a bit lower, though I did consider doing 30 on md.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Supposed to be an "on" day but I am running fever and feel like ****. No choice, have t take the day off. Hopefully back on tomorow.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
hope you feel better. And I totally agree with you on epi, I ran it last time at 60mg and it was rough. 45mg was much better and I was still making gains. Back pumps were so bad I couldn't even sleep.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have any side effects. I was on lots of support and other stuff but still on a pulse the dosing is much different. 60mg a day for a wk or so would prolly have some ill effects but pulsing that much 3x a wk is much different.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i've thought of doing something exactly like this man...so i'll be here watching you lol. i started the sd pulse today with just 10mg pre workout. i figure on going 1-2 weeks without the epi then adding it in for a few weeks. definitely do what you know works for you man...everyone responds differently to compounds.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I didnt have any side effects. I was on lots of support and other stuff but still on a pulse the dosing is much different. 60mg a day for a wk or so would prolly have some ill effects but pulsing that much 3x a wk is much different.
Very true. I was pulsing 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off but on 3dy/wk pulse I think I would have considered higher.

As for this cycle, tok today off again, really not feeling well. Tonight I feel like something I took has me zapped with energy. Robatussin and Anefrin?? Anyway, I still feel lousy, but think I could run around the block a few imes if I didnt live in the middle of nowhere and it was almost midnight. I am hoping tomorow will find me back on my normal schedule, if I can sleep tonight!!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
First w/o back in gym after cold. Still blowing snot and coughing up a lung, but no fever and no excuses, less the extra courtsy equipment wipe down for germs.

Even being sick all the pre planned increases were easy, I could have done much more I think.
Squat 205x5 x5
Mil press 105x5 x5
Pullup (no increase here unfourtunately) Always been a weak area)
Deadlift 210x5

-extra sets to 5x5-
Lat pulldown 160x5 x2
BB curl 70x11
30 min LISS cardio on ellip.
10 min in sauna to bake this cold outa me!

-------
Dosing today
10SD pre/10 post
10 Havoc pre/10 post 10 mid afternoon

Sides
None, feeling GREAT today except for cold.
Ok, maybe a bit of pressure in head, but I think that is sinus and not BP. wIll check later.

Edit: I am sniffling but ready to tear seomthing apart for fun. Not uncontrollably agressive, just feel like running an obstacle course, getting muddy and kicking arse.

Anyway. I am pissed that tomorow is supposed to be a cardio day. REALLY want to lift tomorow!

That is all.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I have cold STILL!. I am almost to the point of going off this cycle, my immune system just cant seem to fight the cold on this. Pressure in sinuses on squats has been almost vision blurring.

Still, on day today. Weights went up easy and once again I feel I could have done more. Checked BP last night and was 142/88 so it was elevated. Having some cramping in intestines too, especially right side. I think this is cold/diet related though and not a true side, but who knows.
Poor sleep last night related to sinuses, but not really side of cycle.

10sd/10epi pre
10sd/10epi post
10epi a few hours post.
Was going to go to 30 sd but held off as I am considering going off anyway. I will do off day tomorow then decide before w/o on next on day. Gotta get better...

squat 210x5 x5
Bench 170x5 x5
Bent BB row (backed off a bit to recover form, not that weight was too much b4)
125x5 x5
Pushups 27/13
Rev crunch 21/13
walking 30 min (would have run or done elliptical, but this cold is still kicking my arse)

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Going to start some reversatrol and take a mini break here. I am not going to do full PCT but I need to get better and it just isnt happening.

Stats so far. Weight up 7 lbs, bf up 1% at 208 so about 2 lbs of fat gain and 5 lbs of muscle. Not too shabby, but if it werent for the cold it would have been better...

Not through here. Will still post, but this will be PCT for a week or so while I recover, then I will cycle back on.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna fire it up again? that really sucks that you had to shut it down so early.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna fire it up again? that really sucks that you had to shut it down so early.
Planning to. I quit the cycle and I am already feeling better. I think my system was just supressed with the cycle. I am going to do at least a week off before starting in again though.

REALLY bad back pain though. intestines cramping bad and mid-back (ABOVE kidney area) is like a fist that wont let go. Not back pumps in traditional sense, but could be a side, who knows. Will post again when I start back up. In meantime, reversatrol and mini PCT.

P.S. left knee (my non prior-injury knee) is hurting a bit. Maybe from some dry joings/low E.