Test E Cycle semi-log

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Started the cycle yesterday, Jan 2. I am glad I waited the extra month for the holidays to pass. The cycle looks like this, with the possibility of extension based on how my body feels.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
1-4 Dbol 40/50/50/60
11-14 Epi 50/50/60/60

Both dbol/havoc are 10mg pills. So far there is no plan on HCG. I have otc AI's on hand, but on order is Aromasin. I really prefer to save the otc's for pct's and such, as they are more than just an AI.

Diet is right around 4k cals/500carbs/300prot/80fat

The breakdown is like this currently, but will be moving some meal times and certain foods around soon due to overtime.

8.30 - 3 whole scrambled eggs, 25g prot with 1.5 cups 1% milk

10.30 - 1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal dry, 1 yoplait light yogurt, 1 apple, 1 can tuna fish

12.30 - bowl of pasta...2 cups(cooked) whole grain rotini with 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1tbspn light country crock butter, salt/pepper/garlic powder/ 4 tsp parm cheese.

3.30 post wo- 1 cup oatmeal grinded up, 2tbsp milled flax seed, 25g protein powder all in a shake, about 1 1/2 cups brown rice with about 1 cup of black beans, apple

5.30 - about 10-12 oz chicken breast, 1-1/12 cup spinach or lima beans or brussel sprouts or steamed zuccini/squash, 1/2 cup trail mix.

8.00 - 2-3 4oz tilapia filet, sweet potato, banana

10:00 - about 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese with mandarin oranges in water fruit cup, drained added to it

The protein shakes are Myofusion for the 1st one in the morning, and ON 100% Casein for the one post w/o.

My training is Sun-Thurs usually around 2.30pm, which will become 6.30 pm when work gets busy and OT kicks in. Day splits are

Legs/Abs
Chest
Legs/Abs/lower back
Shoulders/tris/traps
upper back/bi's

Thanks to Nutra, I now have multiple pre w/o to choose from. Jack3d, White Flood, Muscle Marinade, Flashover. Also to stack with it is some Cordygen5.

I weighed in at an even 190 upon waking on Day 1. Also for some background I had bloodwork done mid Dec which resulted in slightly elevated estradiol and liver values.

Support supps:

Cycle Assist
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry
ADAM
Fish Oil

PCT is like this

15-20 Clomid 50mg/day
16-end of bottle - TCF-1, Anabolic Pump
16-22 Erase 3 caps/day, Oxyelite Pro 3 caps/day, Alpha-T2 3 caps/day

Might pick up another TCF-1 or maybe some Fadogia.

So this is the plan. The reason I say semi log is that I probably will not update it every single day. I might, but might not lol. Also for bloodwork, not sure when I will get another set done. Thinking about getting it week 10, and then again week 20.

Let it begin..

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Legs, good workout, nothing different than other days. Legs are getting a little stronger in general due to the new twice per week attention. Noticed a little bit of a weird taste in my mouth as well. Cigarettes tasted a bit different too.

Excitement level... medium high

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Chest, yay for placebo effect. Actually got in 2 unassisted bench @ 210. Ran some dips, incline db @ 45, flat db @ 55, some upper cable crossovers that supersetted the inclines. Hit a machine in the end.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Legs. I hate leg days. I really do. I feel like such a ***** squatting 200. Still seeing constant improvement since moving to legsx2 per week. Also hit lower back.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd looking forward to seeing how this goes for you.

P.S. you really need to cut:stick: out the cigarette's but you already know that.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Quick morning update. Pinned left quad today, (Sunday was right quad). About halfway through I started feeling a bitt weezy, immediately after the inj, got extremely light headed and nauseas, felt I was going to vomit and pass out. Laid down and fought the feeling, lasted about 3-4 minutes. Felt better after but still a little off.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Right quad again, Im just going back and forth due to preference and ease of use. I don't really like pinning I get a bit queezy just from the needle sticking and this is easy to reach and do sitting down.

As with the last time I cycled test e, years ago, when i stick the right quad.. I leak a little upon removal. Strange. Anyhow today was legs. Did moderate weight on squats, so that Tues I can knock out some 200 sets.

Yea, also.. started on Cordegyn5 and White Flood today. I went with about 1.25 scoops or just under of flood. I might have started with a little lower, it was pretty intense.. I was breathing quite heavily and felt like bp was skyrocketed. Good workout though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBD

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep an eye on that BP with the smoking.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait...pipes ur a smoker?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately yes. I manage it to about 5-6 cigs per day. To help the bp besides the CA I am also taking an additional 5 pills of hawthorne berry 565mg each. I know smoking isnt optimal, but quitting isnt realistically giong to happen, but like i said I have gotten down to 5-6 per day.

Oh also, weight as of the morning Day 8 was 196. +6lbs.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately yes. I manage it to about 5-6 cigs per day. To help the bp besides the CA I am also taking an additional 5 pills of hawthorne berry 565mg each. I know smoking isnt optimal, but quitting isnt realistically giong to happen, but like i said I have gotten down to 5-6 per day.

Oh also, weight as of the morning Day 8 was 196. +6lbs.
Dbol is doing its thing

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Forgot to mention that dbol was raised to 50mg yesterday. Dosing 30 am and 20 pre wo.

Today is chest day, I will log a full report after gym. Going to be backing off the white flood to about 3.4 of a scoop. Slowly increase it as my tolerance to it increases. I realized I take about 25 pills a day. I feel like I'm just chomping down pez candy its ridiculous.

Finding it harder to eat as much food if I take a prot shake in the morning. Thinking of going back to 3 eggs instead, and putting the shake in the second meal. Although I am pushing almost 4500 now, up from 3.8-4k

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Forgot to mention that dbol was raised to 50mg yesterday. Dosing 30 am and 20 pre wo.

Today is chest day, I will log a full report after gym. Going to be backing off the white flood to about 3.4 of a scoop. Slowly increase it as my tolerance to it increases. I realized I take about 25 pills a day. I feel like I'm just chomping down pez candy its ridiculous.

Finding it harder to eat as much food if I take a prot shake in the morning. Thinking of going back to 3 eggs instead, and putting the shake in the second meal. Although I am pushing almost 4500 now, up from 3.8-4k
Sounds good do you feel that most of your +6lbs is clean or is it more W.W. and fat.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I have put on some muscle, but I would go with a good 4lbs of water/fat. I mean hell its only been a week ya know.

The chest went like this.. and man it hurt.

Warmup on Bench BB - 8x135
Flat DB Press - 3x8x60
Incline DB Press - 3x8x50
Flat DB Flies - 3x8x25
Upward Cable Xovers - 3x8x40
Chest Dips - 3x8xbody weight no additional
Chest Press Machine - 3x8x87.5 inner verticle handles

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Leg day yet again.. I hate legs, hence the two times per week. I feel pressure in my skull and its bothersome. Sometimes some slight pains, kind of sharp acute pains in the brainial region lol. I am starting to feel stronger, and a little more solid. Nothing major, but noticeable.

Diet is varying slightly, but not much.

Weighed in at 198 this morning.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what was ur starting weight

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
190. Weighed in boxers upon waking after bio. Thats staying constant as well. Only those weights will be posted. I do weigh myself at the end of the day just to see, but I wont post that as its inaccurrate.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 workout:

Squats 8x145, 6x205, 3x205
Calf raise seated 115 x8x10x8
Leg curl 130 x8x8x8
Leg ext 160 x8x8x8
Hip Adduction 130 x8x8x8
Hip Abduction 115 x8x8x8

Squats got shut down and so did the lower back excersices. After the warmup of squats I went to do lower back extensions, after teh first set the pain set in something fierce. Almost had to stop the entire workout but just ended up doing legs and bailing on squats/lower back.

Dissappointed with the workout. Could have been better.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Left quad. Side note.. my legs are feeling like someone has been beating them with a baseball bat for 3 days straight. I might need to switch up locations and give them a break.

Schwell, how do you feel about sharing? I need your gf to stick it in my ass.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Left quad. Side note.. my legs are feeling like someone has been beating them with a baseball bat for 3 days straight. I might need to switch up locations and give them a break.

Schwell, how do you feel about sharing? I need your gf to stick it in my ass.
lmao If you ask real nice he might do it himself :booty:

LOL JK

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i wouldnt care if she pinned ur glute- but she probly wouldnt do it- lololololol

i have pinned my outside of my glute before it aint bad yuh

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
im ****ing pissed the **** off man, im stuck at work, my ****ing quads are sore as ****ing ****, im fcuking BLOATED and I cant ****ING fart because IM IN THE ****ING OFFICE and i have to ****ing PISSS.

this is ****ing BuLLLLL****TTT

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Today I feel horrid. quads feel even worse. My body aches in random places. Lower back as well. I feel like an old house, with cricks and creeks. I'm walking like an 80 year old, waddling around. I'm grunting when I stand or sit. Please god let this pass.

My quads are swollen down to and including my knees. Lol this did not happen last time. Then again this time adds deca.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I feel horrid. quads feel even worse. My body aches in random places. Lower back as well. I feel like an old house, with cricks and creeks. I'm walking like an 80 year old, waddling around. I'm grunting when I stand or sit. Please god let this pass.

My quads are swollen down to and including my knees. Lol this did not happen last time. Then again this time adds deca.
Deca soothes joints and tendons

it shouldnt be causing this

are you using an AI?
If so what?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
atm no i am not. but i really didnt think i needed one for the first few weeks. I know deca help joints, its the swelling in concerned with. I was thinking maybe my muscles were tired of getting jabbed in the same location over and over. You think its water retention or bloating? If that was the case why would it be specific to the area of pin

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
atm no i am not. but i really didnt think i needed one for the first few weeks. I know deca help joints, its the swelling in concerned with. I was thinking maybe my muscles were tired of getting jabbed in the same location over and over. You think its water retention or bloating? If that was the case why would it be specific to the area of pin
i try to only hit each injection site once every 10 days

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: Chest today. Numbers on bench surprised me.

115 x 10
165 x 8
195 x 6
225 x 4 (PR)
225 x 2.5 (spotter pulled the other half) (again with pr - most before was 2 then dropped in weight)
135 x 14 (till failure)

Very pleased with these numbers, and surprised!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: Chest today. Numbers on bench surprised me.

115 x 10
165 x 8
195 x 6
225 x 4 (PR)
225 x 2.5 (spotter pulled the other half) (again with pr - most before was 2 then dropped in weight)
135 x 14 (till failure)

Very pleased with these numbers, and surprised!
Looking good

Funny thing is yesterday i hit 225x4 for a new PR also. Bench has been my weak point for some time. Keep up the good work.

P.S. how are your legs, hopefully getting back to normal

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Today will be bicep/back. I love this day. I'm also going to do a few abs between. So the past couple days I've been feeling as though I'm not putting in enough time at the gym. Unbelievable pumps, and the urge to crush iron. Needless to say I am beginning to feel some effects.

I weighed in at 201 just now. +11 lbs. My appetite has plummetted. I'm working on getting back up over 4k cals, right now Im down to about 3.3. Legs are doing better. Used left glute for yesterdays inj. Im not very flexible it was almost liek doing it blindfolded.

Yesterday my calf muscles spasmed out on me. I was flexing them to stretch while sittin in the gym yesterday and then they freakin locked up on me. Lol that sucked, I had to use my hand to push my leg down and straighten them out. They relaxed about 20 secs in and back to normal.

Everything is good so far I just need to keep drinking water and I know this food intake needs to go back up.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
You want updates eh? Heres and update for ya...

Hell mother ****in yea!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Today was a good day again. Weighed in at 200 again this morning. Weight has plateaued a bit but I know its because my appetite died a bit and I've been down under 3500/day. Past few days I really forced myself and Im back up to almost 4k, and still trying to push past that.

Squats was my major focus today, very impressed with myself.

105x8
175x8
205x8
225x7

I felt like my legs had more, but I got scared my knees didn't. I'm trying to keep from letting my muscles and the juice tell my brain to keep going.. at the risk of joint failure. I think I made the right choice because I do feel a sliiight bit of irritation in my left knee.

Anyhow, I like the progress, and Im fighting a psychological game. Im seeing breakthroughs, at the same time I really think my muscles want more, but my head says its too much.

How do you distinguish between the two..? Do you just go with your gut.. or do you just push it a little more. What a fine line man, one I do not want to **** up.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Update. First day of the 5th week. Dropped dbol today, unfortunately. lol. Im changing my routine a bit. I used to use sundays as my day 1 of 2 days dedicated to legs. Now Im going to use sunday as a leg/chest/bi day. not a full workout on each of course. Still mostly legs, just cutting down a few excercises and adding in 1 or 2 chest and bi.

I'm thinking of upping the test dosage from 500/wk to maybe 600/wk. If so I would up deca from 400 to 500/wk. What do you think?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
up test- i was on 750mgs ew and 400 mg deca

make sure you got an ai on hand though, i got some gyno symptoms and had to address them with letro

so yuh, looking good broski keep killing it

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Upped dose. 700/wk test e, 480/wk deca.

Starting to feel like a beast in the gym. Still only up 10lbs but off dbol for a couple weeks so not bad considering some water weight lost. Cut way back on carbs also. Starting this week going back to full 4k diet. 500 carbs, 320 prot, 100 fat.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Update to chest workouts. Im now up to 75lb dumbell press. I started at 55. I see alot of strength gains, I inclined bb at 200 x 5 which was incrementally reached starting at reps of 70 for warmup. I'm happy with the increases so far. I'll update during the week for all muscle groups

One thing, I usually go to the gym and push like its the last day, everyday. Recently its seeming to take more out of me. Today I was completely wiped. lost appetite after the gym and everything. Couldnt eat. I mean I was drained.

Should I ease up a bit? I'm thinking of drinking gatorade after the workout to get some electrolytes in me that I think might help with the feeling of fatigue. Any thoughts?