Best schedual for Test E injections and Dbol

Meat44

Awards
Whats up guys, starting the first cycle in 3 weeks, pumped and ready to get training. Was wondering about everyones thoughts on the best way to spread out the injections for my Test, im doing 500 mg a week, 2 inj a week. Also the best time of day to take my dbol, and whether i should take it with food or not, and before or after workout. Any advice or info would be great.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
dbol spread thruout the day in 5mg doses. So if you are taking 50mg then every 2 hours and 24 minutes. This means throughout the night too. Test e should only be taken on Sunday and Wednesday both at exactly 2:20pm mean greenwich time.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Test on Wed, Sat, DBol before workouts.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do this

test on weds and sun
dbol 20mg in the morning 30 mg pre workout and 10 mg post workout

ive gained 24 lbs so far

but im also using nandrolone

yuhh

Meat44

Awards
24 lbs is great, that is about my target weight gain i have in mind. how far into your cycle are you

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
24 lbs is great, that is about my target weight gain i have in mind. how far into your cycle are you
5 weeks

i wouldnt expect 24 from dbol alone

maybe with dbol and test if u eat enough

uhhm not going to recomend stacking deca/test/dbol as i did though

test/dbol u should see round 15-20lbs maybe more

Meat44

Awards
yeah i hear ya man, 25 would be the max i would be expecting stacking test and dbol

20-25 will put me at my target weight anyway

thanks for the input though man

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
When i ran Tes E I was pining every 5th day. Switching legs each time. I ran an anadrol kickstar for 25 days dosed 1hr pre WO.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
When i ran Tes E I was pining every 5th day. Switching legs each time. I ran an anadrol kickstar for 25 days dosed 1hr pre WO.
What was your injection volume? Were you doing 2mL or 3mL injects E5D?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
dbol spread thruout the day in 5mg doses. So if you are taking 50mg then every 2 hours and 24 minutes. This means throughout the night too. Test e should only be taken on Sunday and Wednesday both at exactly 2:20pm mean greenwich time.
lmao

skalinator

Awards
I'm running this exact cycle right now. About 2 weeks in. I do test-e 1ml/250mg monday and 1ml/250 Thursday.

5mg dbol tabs, do 10mg in the morning, 20mg before workout, 10mg night. I dont dose during the night. I'm a hardgainer for sure, up about 8 pounds already. My strength went through the roof once i dosed the dbol highest before workouts. I dont look super huge, but im lifting more then guys twice my size its funny.