MK 2866 pct log

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
There aren't too many of these around so I decided to log this as well. I started yesterday, took 30mg yesterday and today.

I just finished a chaotic cycle. mdxt 2 weeks followed by epi for 3.5 weeks. I got back pumps running it super high but set PR's on most of my stronger lifts.

Along with ostrarine/mk 2866, I am running nolva/clomid and cel's pct assist. I have used nolva/clomid before and it made me super angry so I might as well include how my mood is going

My plans for training are to switch to a strength routine. Before I was going for size, ie 10+ reps on everything. I'm now going to keep my reps in the 6-8 range. I will add in some cardio but nothing too crazy. Calories are going to stay high.

day 1: I split up the dosages. The second one made me kind of nautious. Second dose was on an empty stomach. no noticeable effects. Usually takes me about a week to lose strength

day 2: 30mg in the morning after eating my morning meal, 4 eggs with some whole wheat toast. Felt much better. Surprisingly good mood. Strength is still up.

Final Thoughts:

Pros: increased vascularity, strength gains, improved sleep, nice pumps
Cons: Weird interesting new body odor, I started to feel fatigued at 25mg a day

This PCT was a breeze. I gained strength and mass(+4.5) during my pct despite the fact that I started to do more cardio. I will definitely use this again for future pct's but I think I'm going to run it as a solo in a month or so while I'm cutting. I definitely would recommend taking a pre-wo drink while taking this stuff. Some days I had a hard time getting into it when I took nothing. It was like being able to push weight but having the bad work out at the same time.

I'll add in my blood work when I get it back. I'm expecting it to be good b/c I wasn't out of range at the end of my cycle.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the invite brotha; running the same thing you are! :) this should be great! :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def wont miss this. Should be fun from what I have seen so far.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm watching like a hawk. I start mine on monday.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
thanks brahs. I have high hopes for this. I seem to hyper gain on everything. I'm not looking to bulk.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following,'just ordered some formmy pct also... And clomid makes me an angry emotional wreck as well. I'm leavin it out this round.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice brotha. In for this

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
in!!!

and merry christmas!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
merry xmas you all. ;)

ps, going to the laker/heat game today. I'll be in the section with the foul sticks :D

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting pct in 2 weeks and will be adding osta. Looking forward to comparing results.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 3: 12.5mg took today off for obvious reasons. I think my heart rate is slightly increased. Haven't noticed any extra sweating.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 4: 12.5 mg, lifted legs. Did it HIIT style. Starting to notice some pumps. Idk if this is related but I'm definitely cramping easier. I can't really imagine doing cardio right now.

my mood is all crazy. idk why but clomid makes me super aggressive. I think its that but yeah. Been super combative lately and I don't know why.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Clomid makes me nuts...'I don't care if it's the best for pct, I'll never use it again

Noumenon

Awards
Definitely in. Just ordered some. Bloodwork at the end of this would most likely be the most useful thing to see...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try to get my blood work done some time this week. I'd imagine that its going to be pretty bad right now since I wasn't feeling to hot by the end of my cycle. I'll report back later after my work out.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro. Looking forward to this one....

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 5: 12.5mg. I slept like crap last night, huge fight with the ex + clomid = messed up sleep.

I'm sweating a lot more. Not really thermogenic feel at all. I sweat easier? That is the best way I can describe it. My strength was surprisingly good considering I slept for 4 hours last night. I'm glad I don't have to go to work today. I'm thinking about adding in a cortisol control element into my pct to see if it helps with my stress levels.

[/pms]

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 5: 12.5mg. I slept like crap last night, huge fight with the ex + clomid = messed up sleep.

I'm sweating a lot more. Not really thermogenic feel at all. I sweat easier? That is the best way I can describe it. My strength was surprisingly good considering I slept for 4 hours last night. I'm glad I don't have to go to work today. I'm thinking about adding in a cortisol control element into my pct to see if it helps with my stress levels.

[/pms]
Its working- I noticed on ostarine increased sweating and no it wasnt the thermogenic effect my body temp wasnt elevated but I was sweating alot

in

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 6: 12.5 mg

pros: my strength is still up. I'm super vascular. I got a all day pump going on.
cons: sweating a lot. I feel dehydrated all the time even though I am peeing all de time

weighing in tomorrow.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
me and my buddy both got increased sweating on osta, and I was noticing more thirst too so keep pounding the water, it sounds like it's doing its thing :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 7

up 1.5 lbs, i feel weaker, muscles feel fuller. My endurance has fallen off considerably and I'm eating more carbs now. I constantly have BO from sweating. Other than that this pct is going pretty well.

My bloods came back this morning, everything was in normal ranges. Estradiol was on the high side but still in the range. I'll be getting bloods again at the end of a 6 week cycle of osta

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
day 7

up 1.5 lbs, i feel weaker, muscles feel fuller. My endurance has fallen off considerably and I'm eating more carbs now. I constantly have BO from sweating. Other than that this pct is going pretty well.

My bloods came back this morning, everything was in normal ranges. Estradiol was on the high side but still in the range. I'll be getting bloods again at the end of a 6 week cycle of osta
thanks for the update brotha!! the high estrogen is expected, imo

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
All I want to do is eat ice cream and watch the view:aargh::spank:
If you need to talk about your feelings just let me know. But know beforehand, that I will be wanting to see some titties in return

LMAO

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

;)

day 8: nothing new, more of the same. all day pump going. more vascularity. I'm stronger than I was a week ago.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 9: I'm starting to sleep really well now. Which is rare for me. Still feeling strong. I guess I'll post up my work out from today. I can't remember if 265 x 5 on narrow grip bb bench was a PR but I think it might be.

back/bis/tris

wide grip chins
bw x 10 x 3
bw + 25 x 10 x 2

lat pull downs

seated rows

alternating db curls

35,40,45,50,55 x 10

wide grip bb curls

narrow grip bench

135 x 10 x 1
185 x 10 x 1
225 x 10 x 1
245 x 5 x 1
265 x 5 x 1 ( I know I couldn't have got another rep in so this was to failure, the guy spotting me called me a beast)

reverse grip bb bench

135 x 5 x 3
185 x 5 x 1
225 x 5 x 1

tricep push downs

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looks like where I bought it has encountered a delay and I won't get it next week like I was hoping. :-(

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 10 didn't work out. same of the same old ****. I didn't drink as much water as I should drink so I started to get some back pumps going on. For curiosity sake, I weighed myself in at 198, so I was really low on water. This stuff dehydrates me like crazy.

day 11: drank more water, back pain went away. Still sleeping great. Did cardio this morning. Going to do chest/tri's tomorrow. I'm switching to heavy weight, low reps.... Which I hate doing b/c it bores me but we'll see how it goes. I might switch to 12-8-6-4 if a basic 5x5 bores me too much.

I've decided I'm going to cut after this pct until I hit 10% bf. I want to do it natural but for some reason I can see myself trying s4 at some point in the next 4 or so months.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 12: I'm starting to think that ostarine is a diuretic. My strength still about where it was on cycle. I'm bulkier? I still look like I'm on something which is way cool in my book.

I went to a nye party with my buddy who played bball in college. Everyone at the party didn't know me but pretty much every one asked me if I was a football player. Whoooooo. If anything I think I look like a kicker but it definitely stoked my ego.

chest/tris

incline bb press

135 x 10 x 1
185 x 5 x 1
225 x 5 x 2
245 x 5 x 2

db incline press

85 x 5 x 1
95 x 5 x 1
100 x 5 x 1
110 x 5 x 1
120 x 5 x 1

pec deck

cable flies low to high

cable triceps kick back

dips

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
you did 11 sets of incline!!?? pretty sick onthose Dbs tho

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my buddy is big on doing 10 sets of 10 so I just worked in along with him. I'm starting to get used to it though. I used to be sore for days after hitting it that hard, now I'm sore for a day if at all.

droad87

Awards
Damn your intensity Will my shoulders would die off if I did that many sets at any weight lol

randomness----I wish i didn't have small gorilla length arms, if they were average length they might look big.

nohomo

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn hitting PR'S in pct....Keep it goin bud:)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
in for blood results at the end! you have any before and after pics? if this stuff is anything like IGF the results are really seen best in the mirror. good stuff bro

billyzane1

Awards
AMSpace Points: 530
Friends: (0)
billyzane1 is on a distinguished road

This is all very exciting and tempting. Seems too good to be true. It is just a little scary to be a lab rat for a compound that is still in clinical trials that has been given to cancer and elderly patients at 1mg and 3mg. Some folks are taking this at 12 and 25mg doses for long cycles. It is just a little scary and hope that we dont find out about cancers or other weird things down the road. Messing with body chemistry and endocrine system with basically unknown compounds makes a person nervous- let alone who knows what the hell is actually in the bottle.

Can users please definitively verify there is no steroid like moodiness? aggression? agitation? ZERO shutdown? no need for PCT like therapies. It seems people are using it for PCT and that is is also great as a standalone. I guess it depends on what you are looking to do. It really does seem like a miracle drug. I really want to buy it. Used old school M1T and S1 about 7 yrs ago. Great gains. Hated the toxicity and shutdown. Do not every want to deal with anything like that again. Ostarine seems like it is devoid of those things.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 13: upped the dosage to 25mg a day. Only noticeable differences is that I'm sweating more.

day 14: back day. tried doing a dc style work out b/c I've been reading into it lately. I can feel myself being very very sore from this. I'm going to try it out once I'm done with pct.

Weight: +2.6 lbs I can't really say how much of it is muscle. I'm pretty fat for me right now which is why I'm doing more cardio and less lifting.

This is all very exciting and tempting. Seems too good to be true. It is just a little scary to be a lab rat for a compound that is still in clinical trials that has been given to cancer and elderly patients at 1mg and 3mg. Some folks are taking this at 12 and 25mg doses for long cycles. It is just a little scary and hope that we dont find out about cancers or other weird things down the road. Messing with body chemistry and endocrine system with basically unknown compounds makes a person nervous- let alone who knows what the hell is actually in the bottle.

Can users please definitively verify there is no steroid like moodiness? aggression? agitation? ZERO shutdown? no need for PCT like therapies. It seems people are using it for PCT and that is is also great as a standalone. I guess it depends on what you are looking to do. It really does seem like a miracle drug. I really want to buy it. Used old school M1T and S1 about 7 yrs ago. Great gains. Hated the toxicity and shutdown. Do not every want to deal with anything like that again. Ostarine seems like it is devoid of those things.
I definitely feel that way. I just bumped it up to 25mg a day. I read into it a lot, its been in clinical testing for awhile iirc. I think 2006? I can't remember. There haven't been any noticeable increases in mortality in cancer patients. Either way I hope that this doesn't end up making me grow a third nipple or anything like that.

I've ran clomid before and combined with this I was basically a overly emotional girl. I bawled during parts of the movie secretariat. It was rather embarrassing. I never was that emotional before on it and the last time I used it I was under tons of emotional/physical stress. I'm less aggressive than I was on Epistane but I don't know if that is a good baseline. I'm normally pretty "beta" and on epi I was throwing dudes around in a bar fight. I'm not extremely passive now but I'm not throwing people across the room either.

I've never been shut down before. I ran epi a few years ago for 5 or 6 weeks ramping it up to 30 mg and I was still horny and functional during my otc pct. I've also shut down the last 2 cycles I've ran due to feeling like **** by the end. I got blood work done a week after my cycle was over and everything came back in line with being in the normal ranges. I'm going to get it done again in 2 weeks.

As far as a standalone, from all the logs and reviews I've read about it I wouldn't recommend it as a standalone bulker. Cutting seems to be where it would be ideal since its designed to be anti catabolic.

billyzane1

Awards
Thank you for the info. I am just gathering research from current users. It is still in that "early adoption phase".

Some have said to use it as a standalone, not so much as a bulking agent but as a cutter with mild anabolic properties. The big thing for me is I just want to get feedback on emotional impact and shutdown. I have a busy workschedule. A good job with travel and where i need to be "on" in sales, and I have a girlfriend and a few kids. I cant have a setback of aggression and moodiness and those kinds of sides. From everything i have read it does not seem like those are contraindications of Osta.

If it is something that can be taken 12mg ED and a good cutting agent with mild anabolic properties and then no shutdown and I can continue my diet and lifting regiment without any huge HPTA setbacks that would be great. I guess the verdict is still out and I am going to continue to monitor all boards to make a decision.

Thanks for your help and any others that come in.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Ever since I came off clomid (I only took it for about a week) I've been fine emotionally. Only side effects I've noticed is sweating and better sleep. I take my BP occasionally b/c I was diagnosed with hypertension as a 16 year old. It went away when I went from 240 to 160. Its the main reason why I'm trying to stay as close to 200 lbs as I can with out my macho male ego bull**** getting in the way.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
imo being around 200 is much more fun than being around 240. you can just work on recomping, getting lean dense and strong now... that's all I aim for. Easier on your body in the long run too. BTW gaining weight in pct is fantastic, glad the osta is working for you.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell Ya, I hope I can gain some weight in PCT. However it has been staying exactly the same since starting 4 days ago.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Just received notice that mine shipped today. I finish off my cycle on Saturday so I should be adding Osta by Monday. I hit my cycle goal of 315 x 8 on flat bench so I will be judging the strength adding/sustaining aspect of this compound over the next few months.