Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    I date a black girl for... umm 8 years My knowledge of black comedy is vast
    It's all pink on the inside....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

I have a question on this 2866 ...

Does it have to be kept refrigerated?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I like some black girls, but ONLY light skinned ones.
    fixed.

Seriously tho Rihanna wasnt hot? my world is upside down...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh don't get me wrong, her ass was still but I wouldn't leave the lights on. Her face was had alcohol bloat all over it and she had a bad bright red weave in. It was almost like she didn't want to be noticed.

I would still to this day **** stacy dash.

Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

Oh don't get me wrong, her ass was still but I wouldn't leave the lights on. Her face was had alcohol bloat all over it and she had a bad bright red weave in. It was almost like she didn't want to be noticed.

over and over and over and over.

I remember bangin this chic that was in that boot camp class and her ass was so ****in round and tight......I miss those days....
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn sign me up for that list
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 23 and 24: still no sides. I'm surprised I'm still sleeping well. My buddy who is on trt is trying out ostarine too. Both me and him have noticed that our BO smells worse. Today I was just in a funk so I tried doing random dumb tests of endurance. For example i tried to rep 135 on bench 100 times in one set. I got to 82. I've got a ridiculous freaking pump going on right now. I need a pre-wo or something to help me out of this funk or something. Good news is I only have 4 more days of pct left.

Made the appointment to get my blood drawn on wednesday.

and just b/c I can:

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

dude i would totally wife that woman
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.06%

keep up the ass....

i mean logging........

yeah thats what i meant
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.25%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    dude i would totally wife that woman

Duh!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    imo being around 200 is much more fun than being around 240. you can just work on recomping, getting lean dense and strong now... that's all I aim for. Easier on your body in the long run too. BTW gaining weight in pct is fantastic, glad the osta is working for you.
    Some of the best bodybuilders were 200 pounds and under. Oh yeah this is back before everyone was on insane amounts of steroids and HGH. Watch "pumping iron" for what a real bodybuilder should look like.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    keep up the ass....

i mean logging........

yeah thats what i meant

happy?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%

^Now where have I seen that pic

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

happy?
    WOW......
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 26 and 27: 25 mg. Fatigue is definitely sitting in. I'm tired all the time. I'm not sure if when I run ostarine again how high I will run it. Getting blood taken tomorrow to see how it compares to me pre-cycle and pre-pct. Also weighing in tomorrow.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

Weight Check!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%

Can't weight for bloods. And yes, give us a weight-check!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

random side note: today I bought a new watch so I sent a pic of it to my friend. He didn't realize it was new but was like woah you're veiny as hell
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Final weight + 4.5 over a 4 week pct. I'm not going to be able to get blood work done until friday now. So update for that will be next week.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

Wow man thats sick to be up over 4lbs in pct. get them bloods. hope youre back in range
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

Final weight + 4.5 over a 4 week pct. I'm not going to be able to get blood work done until friday now. So update for that will be next week.
    Congrats!!! Up on weight after PCT and still vascular. You are the freakin man, be proud, I'm sure that was a lot of hard work.

Can't wait (did somebody really type weight instead of wait ) to see the bloods. Osta is in my stash waiting for me to finish my cycle, but I got some time before that happens.....
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.85%

How does this idea sound to you guys: I'm thinking of running a 4-6 week D-zine cycle, and stacking it with 11spray for the last week or 2 and then continuing in an 11spray bridge for ~2 weeks. I'm thinking of getting ostasarm and starting it during the bridge and ramping up dosage into PCT. How does this sound? and can one bottle be enough for about 6 weeks of usage with high enough doses?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

Quote Originally Posted by TML499 View Post
    How does this idea sound to you guys: I'm thinking of running a 4-6 week D-zine cycle, and stacking it with 11spray for the last week or 2 and then continuing in an 11spray bridge for ~2 weeks. I'm thinking of getting ostasarm and starting it during the bridge and ramping up dosage into PCT. How does this sound? and can one bottle be enough for about 6 weeks of usage with high enough doses?
    wtf?.....
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

Quote Originally Posted by TML499 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    wtf?.....
    Hes wanting to run dimethazine for a 4-6wk cycle. So lets say he goes 5wks. On week 4 he wants to toss in 11spray or transdermal 11-oxo i believe is what 11-spray is and hell run that the final 2wks of dimethazine and continue 11spray 2wks into PCT. 11-oxo supresses cortisol. Ive seen poeople run it into PCT like hes wanting to do. And when his 4wks of 11spray is done (2wks after DMZ is done and 2 wks into PCT) hell start the osatrine. Thats what i get from it lol.

Nice work 2K! I havent been around here lately so im just getting caught up. But im 4weeks into my sarms run and ive gained just about all the weight back i lost in pct and all my strength is back and better than it was immediately post cycle. Im only running 12.5mg-15mg daily though.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

Yea I had no idea what 11 spray was but was more curious as to why that was posted in here...
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

O yea reece how much did you loose in pct? and what are you at now? so far Monsterdrol has done absolutely nothing for me
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.85%

Yea I had no idea what 11 spray was but was more curious as to why that was posted in here...
    Well this is a log about using Ostasarm in PCT so I just decided I would throw the question here, no hijack intended. Yes 11 spray is PAs transdermal that is similar/supposedly better than 11-oxo. The guy who tried to explain was close, but PCT would not start until the 11spray is finished, and Ostasarm would start when D-zine finishes and be run alongside the 11spray bridge and into PCT. If that makes sense. Just came up with the idea this morning and wanted to run it by people.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

O yea reece how much did you loose in pct? and what are you at now? so far Monsterdrol has done absolutely nothing for me
    Well man its hard to gauge i dont think i wouldve lost much at all if...about 3 wks into PCT i was down to 167 from 169 but then i got sick! I got a nasty stomache virus i couldnt eat or lift for 4-5days so i plumeted to 162lbs and stayed there for a week or so. But then i started the sarms when PCT was over and got all my strength plus the weight back i lost. So im currently hovering between 166-168 im more consistantly 168 than not. Man thats crazy i dont know wtf is up with MDXT ....i am running the same diet i was on cycle and am not really gaining much at all right now. Maybe the batches are so F'd up we may have gotten a few of the bottles that were good. I mean i had some nasty back pumps on cycle and some nice gains so somethiong was is in it and working.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I sold my mdxt to another member. I put on weight and broke out like crazy, not sure why there seems to be so much variance in that particular steroid. Maybe mine had more SD in it than most? I hope not, I'm planning on running sd as my next cycle Won't be until I'm around 10% bf which will be many moons from now.

I decided to stay on ostarine for another 2 weeks and run another 6 week cycle of it solo in about a month or so. My boss has been an ass and honestly I don't think I am even going to be able to take a lunch break from now and 2 weeks from now. No idea when or how I'm going to be able to get my blood work done.

Side note: tuesday night I slept for 11 hours. I can't remember the last time I ever slept that much.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

Hey sorry for the clutter dude. Definately odd the way people have reacted. As you pointed out the differences are probably due to different substances or varying levels of them.

So are you stayin on 25mg for the last two weeks?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Think so. Maybe 30 mg if I'm feeling up to it. I just decided I'd rather have 2 weeks worth of ostarine left after this than 4. I'm also wondering if anything will change now that I've dropped the serm.

I like the clutter. It makes it seem like I'm not talking to myself
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

Think so. Maybe 30 mg if I'm feeling up to it. I just decided I'd rather have 2 weeks worth of ostarine left after this than 4. I'm also wondering if anything will change now that I've dropped the serm.

I like the clutter. It makes it seem like I'm not talking to myself
    How did you feel emotionally on Ostarine? Reason I'm asking is I'm on day two of Osta at 15mg and I just spent four hours in bed with my wife. The first one doing horizontal Olympics with her like Spartacus, followed by three hours of talking to her in bed like I haven't done in 20 years or more. At one point I had a tear in the corner of my eye. WTF? I felt deeply IN LOVE with her ... that's strange. Well, I do love her - but **** ... those kinds of feelings subside after being with someone for four or five years.

Maybe I got bad Osta - and someone slipped me some Clomid or something cuz I am pretty emotional.

She loved it though.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I haven't been emotional at all since I dropped clomid. And I don't think that could have been any worse. And I'm normally pretty emotional. I've been fine despite all the ****ty things going on in my life at the moment. I've been surprisingly happy and slightly more aggressive.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.32%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    How did you feel emotionally on Ostarine? Reason I'm asking is I'm on day two of Osta at 15mg and I just spent four hours in bed with my wife. The first one doing horizontal Olympics with her like Spartacus, followed by three hours of talking to her in bed like I haven't done in 20 years or more. At one point I had a tear in the corner of my eye. WTF? I felt deeply IN LOVE with her ... that's strange. Well, I do love her - but **** ... those kinds of feelings subside after being with someone for four or five years.

Maybe I got bad Osta - and someone slipped me some Clomid or something cuz I am pretty emotional.

She loved it though.
    Hmm, yeah I've never heard of emotional sides from Osta.... I'm using Osta + Clomid in PCT right now and I'm having 0 emotional sides
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Hmm, yeah I've never heard of emotional sides from Osta.... I'm using Osta + Clomid in PCT right now and I'm having 0 emotional sides
    me + clomid = me crying to watching secretariat
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

Ah **** - I forgot I'm also taking Torem ... that's prolly it.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

looks like I'll not be watching my screener of secretariat. Thanks for the heads up. Very informative thread all around.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    looks like I'll not be watching my screener of secretariat. Thanks for the heads up. Very informative thread all around.
    That's what I aimed for. Whenever I have a crazy idea of a cycle I read someone's long thread for ideas, sides, concerns, etc. I'm contemplating repeating chocolate milk's sd epi bridge. I'm an SD virgin
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.47%

That's what I aimed for. Whenever I have a crazy idea of a cycle I read someone's long thread for ideas, sides, concerns, etc. I'm contemplating repeating chocolate milk's sd epi bridge. I'm an SD virgin
    Id say pop that sd cherry while work is easy. I woulda been ****ed if I was takin it during my normal work schedule.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It won't be for many many moons. I had a really interesting night last night. Back to bed now

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine mk-2866 Testing?
    By koppenberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 02:58 PM
  2. P-Mag, MK-2866, Formestane Cycle
    By jgunzz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 03:29 AM
  3. MK-2866 - Dosing - sublingual?
    By dubplate6 in forum Anabolics