MK 2866 pct log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

MK 2866 pct log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Damn your intensity Will my shoulders would die off if I did that many sets at any weight lol

randomness----I wish i didn't have small gorilla length arms, if they were average length they might look big.

nohomo

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Damn hitting PR'S in pct....Keep it goin bud
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

in for blood results at the end! you have any before and after pics? if this stuff is anything like IGF the results are really seen best in the mirror. good stuff bro
    •   

AMSpace Points: 530
    Friends: (0)
    billyzane1 is on a distinguished road

This is all very exciting and tempting. Seems too good to be true. It is just a little scary to be a lab rat for a compound that is still in clinical trials that has been given to cancer and elderly patients at 1mg and 3mg. Some folks are taking this at 12 and 25mg doses for long cycles. It is just a little scary and hope that we dont find out about cancers or other weird things down the road. Messing with body chemistry and endocrine system with basically unknown compounds makes a person nervous- let alone who knows what the hell is actually in the bottle.

Can users please definitively verify there is no steroid like moodiness? aggression? agitation? ZERO shutdown? no need for PCT like therapies. It seems people are using it for PCT and that is is also great as a standalone. I guess it depends on what you are looking to do. It really does seem like a miracle drug. I really want to buy it. Used old school M1T and S1 about 7 yrs ago. Great gains. Hated the toxicity and shutdown. Do not every want to deal with anything like that again. Ostarine seems like it is devoid of those things.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 13: upped the dosage to 25mg a day. Only noticeable differences is that I'm sweating more.

day 14: back day. tried doing a dc style work out b/c I've been reading into it lately. I can feel myself being very very sore from this. I'm going to try it out once I'm done with pct.

Weight: +2.6 lbs I can't really say how much of it is muscle. I'm pretty fat for me right now which is why I'm doing more cardio and less lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by billyzane1 View Post
    This is all very exciting and tempting. Seems too good to be true. It is just a little scary to be a lab rat for a compound that is still in clinical trials that has been given to cancer and elderly patients at 1mg and 3mg. Some folks are taking this at 12 and 25mg doses for long cycles. It is just a little scary and hope that we dont find out about cancers or other weird things down the road. Messing with body chemistry and endocrine system with basically unknown compounds makes a person nervous- let alone who knows what the hell is actually in the bottle.

Can users please definitively verify there is no steroid like moodiness? aggression? agitation? ZERO shutdown? no need for PCT like therapies. It seems people are using it for PCT and that is is also great as a standalone. I guess it depends on what you are looking to do. It really does seem like a miracle drug. I really want to buy it. Used old school M1T and S1 about 7 yrs ago. Great gains. Hated the toxicity and shutdown. Do not every want to deal with anything like that again. Ostarine seems like it is devoid of those things.
    I definitely feel that way. I just bumped it up to 25mg a day. I read into it a lot, its been in clinical testing for awhile iirc. I think 2006? I can't remember. There haven't been any noticeable increases in mortality in cancer patients. Either way I hope that this doesn't end up making me grow a third nipple or anything like that.

I've ran clomid before and combined with this I was basically a overly emotional girl. I bawled during parts of the movie secretariat. It was rather embarrassing. I never was that emotional before on it and the last time I used it I was under tons of emotional/physical stress. I'm less aggressive than I was on Epistane but I don't know if that is a good baseline. I'm normally pretty "beta" and on epi I was throwing dudes around in a bar fight. I'm not extremely passive now but I'm not throwing people across the room either.

I've never been shut down before. I ran epi a few years ago for 5 or 6 weeks ramping it up to 30 mg and I was still horny and functional during my otc pct. I've also shut down the last 2 cycles I've ran due to feeling like **** by the end. I got blood work done a week after my cycle was over and everything came back in line with being in the normal ranges. I'm going to get it done again in 2 weeks.

As far as a standalone, from all the logs and reviews I've read about it I wouldn't recommend it as a standalone bulker. Cutting seems to be where it would be ideal since its designed to be anti catabolic.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

Thank you for the info. I am just gathering research from current users. It is still in that "early adoption phase".

Some have said to use it as a standalone, not so much as a bulking agent but as a cutter with mild anabolic properties. The big thing for me is I just want to get feedback on emotional impact and shutdown. I have a busy workschedule. A good job with travel and where i need to be "on" in sales, and I have a girlfriend and a few kids. I cant have a setback of aggression and moodiness and those kinds of sides. From everything i have read it does not seem like those are contraindications of Osta.

If it is something that can be taken 12mg ED and a good cutting agent with mild anabolic properties and then no shutdown and I can continue my diet and lifting regiment without any huge HPTA setbacks that would be great. I guess the verdict is still out and I am going to continue to monitor all boards to make a decision.

Thanks for your help and any others that come in.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

No problem. Ever since I came off clomid (I only took it for about a week) I've been fine emotionally. Only side effects I've noticed is sweating and better sleep. I take my BP occasionally b/c I was diagnosed with hypertension as a 16 year old. It went away when I went from 240 to 160. Its the main reason why I'm trying to stay as close to 200 lbs as I can with out my macho male ego bull**** getting in the way.
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

imo being around 200 is much more fun than being around 240. you can just work on recomping, getting lean dense and strong now... that's all I aim for. Easier on your body in the long run too. BTW gaining weight in pct is fantastic, glad the osta is working for you.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hell Ya, I hope I can gain some weight in PCT. However it has been staying exactly the same since starting 4 days ago.
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Just received notice that mine shipped today. I finish off my cycle on Saturday so I should be adding Osta by Monday. I hit my cycle goal of 315 x 8 on flat bench so I will be judging the strength adding/sustaining aspect of this compound over the next few months.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Got my bottle waiting on me already.......gotta sit there for 12 weeks. I hid it in the back though so I don't tempted...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 15: 25mg still. no side effects that I can tell. did cardio

day 16: 25mg. my endurance is up over normal but not quite what it was on cycle. Yes I did 10 sets of 10 on deadlifts. My lats/back/traps are sore as a mofo.

dead lifts

135 x 10 x 2
    225 x 10 x 6
    315 x 10 x 2

abs
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

I really wanna do some pull ups in the curl rack but that guys been in there for ever!...
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    I really wanna do some pull ups in the curl rack but that guys been in there for ever!...
    When I got to the squat rack there was a set of 2.5's with clamps on it Looking swole
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    When I got to the squat rack there was a set of 2.5's with clamps on it Looking swole
    Bring your kids to the gym day?
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

ICE CREME BITCH
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Bring your kids to the gym day?
    I think it was look good in a sleeveless tee day at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    ICE CREME BITCH
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

ICE CREME BITCH
    LOL.

Keep the log going man, good info.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 17 and 18: 25mg. I think my body has grown used to the mk 2866, I'm not really sweating any more. I'm no longer gaining strength either. I'm going to weigh in again on wednesday
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

ostarine doesnt reach full blood plasma levels until day 10- i dont think your body has adjusted that quick- maybe it has its so new who the hell knows
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I'm on day 18?
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

i dont think your body has adjusted to it, i mean its possible, but it takes osta a bit to kick in like i stated- but then again who knows its still so new you know, and everyone reacts differently to any given substance. I will be watching this to see if anything changes
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Can't wait for you to weigh in just to see how that is going since the sweating stopped.

Has anything else changed? Emotional stress (maybe cortisol?)? Diet changes? Anything that you can think of besides maybe your body is getting used to Osta. I took S4 and felt it the whole time.....but like schwell said, who knows...
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

day 17 and 18: 25mg. I think my body has grown used to the mk 2866, I'm not really sweating any more. I'm no longer gaining strength either. I'm going to weigh in again on wednesday
    I had a similar experience with the S4. After a while it the intensity of the first couple weeks died out. It still worked but not at the same level. Maybe the body gets used to it?
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Are your joints still feeling lubricated? I am really tempted to try this to help rehab my torn meniscus if the doctor thinks I can get away without surgery.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this products effect on joints?
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

not losing during PCT is all you can ask for
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    not losing during PCT is all you can ask for
    Good point
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Can't wait for you to weigh in just to see how that is going since the sweating stopped.

Has anything else changed? Emotional stress (maybe cortisol?)? Diet changes? Anything that you can think of besides maybe your body is getting used to Osta. I took S4 and felt it the whole time.....but like schwell said, who knows...
    No real emotional changes since the beginning of this pct. I don't really surround myself with drama, ever since I stopped conversing with my ex I've been good. I've been trying to eat more carbs and my protein is still over 300g a day.

My joints aren't feeling dry at all.

Thoughts on kicking it up higher than 25mg?
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

No real emotional changes since the beginning of this pct. I don't really surround myself with drama, ever since I stopped conversing with my ex I've been good. I've been trying to eat more carbs and my protein is still over 300g a day.

My joints aren't feeling dry at all.

Thoughts on kicking it up higher than 25mg?
    RS said he noticed heart palpitations when doing cardio- i dont know though people have ran it higher

ehh i would

but thats me
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 19 and 20: 25 mg a day still. I haven't noticed any side effects other than slightly lethargy. I'm really not expecting to. Weighing in tomorrow.

I did over an hour of cardio today and got my heart rate up to 170, no heart palpitations.
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

day 19 and 20: 25 mg a day still. I haven't noticed any side effects other than slightly lethargy. I'm really not expecting to. Weighing in tomorrow.

I did over an hour of cardio today and got my heart rate up to 170, no heart palpitations.
    good, if things go smoother i dont see why not to bump it but hey man u have maintained ur gains in pct which is awesome congrats
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 21: 25mg still no sides. Did cardio again today.

Weighed in at +3 lbs. Which is amazing because other than taking a weight gainer shake in the morning the rest of my diet has been clean and I'm pretty sure I'm eating around maintenance. My macros are around 300g p, 80g c, 130g f

good, if things go smoother i dont see why not to bump it but hey man u have maintained ur gains in pct which is awesome congrats
    I don't want to hit the point where I start getting negative side effects.
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

up weight dude? thats sick!
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

awesome bro. i'm loving osta.

I've noticed i'm leaning out all while staying the same weight since the start of pct
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I think I'm leaner too but I'm not really sure. I lose weight fat in my legs first, arms second and stomach last. my stomach is looking pretty bad but I'm vascular all the time and my legs are skinnier for sure. I'm honestly looking forward to pct ending so I can start cutting away at this pudge. In about 10 lbs I think I'll look I think I'm going to try clen at some point in the near future. Oh and some anti-cortisol product too.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

day 22: 25 mg again. No sides. I was beat this morning. I went to last night's clipper/heat game. Sat behind Rihanna, who looks incredibly beat for how hot she seems in pictures. Any ways, I decided that going heavy lifting wise wasn't going to to go well so did a massive circuit training routine. I pushed myself for 80 minutes with no more than 20 seconds of break the entire time. I could have probably kept going if I didn't have to shower before I headed off to work. So yeah, my endurance is good.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

day 22: 25 mg again. No sides. I was beat this morning. I went to last night's clipper/heat game. Sat behind Rihanna, who looks incredibly beat for how hot she seems in pictures. Any ways, I decided that going heavy lifting wise wasn't going to to go well so did a massive circuit training routine. I pushed myself for 80 minutes with no more than 20 seconds of break the entire time. I could have probably kept going if I didn't have to shower before I headed off to work. So yeah, my endurance is good.
    Sat behind Rihanna ?

JK BRO. She wasn't all that hey?
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I like black girls. It is weird. I'm half asian half white.

But yeah she didn't look good at all. Like she had gone on a major bender the night before and rolled out of bed for the game. I saw her at a club in vegas in July and she looked a lot better. My friends were joking that she must be stalking me
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like black girls. It is weird. I'm half asian half white.

But yeah she didn't look good at all. Like she had gone on a major bender the night before and rolled out of bed for the game. I saw her at a club in vegas in July and she looked a lot better. My friends were joking that she must be stalking me
    Ya I like some black girls, but mostly light skinned ones.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I date a black girl for... umm 8 years My knowledge of black comedy is vast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine mk-2866 Testing?
    By koppenberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 12:58 PM
  2. P-Mag, MK-2866, Formestane Cycle
    By jgunzz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7