Phera (P-Plex) gave me 20 LBS. WHAT'S NEXT!!! PICS!!!

Steeladdict

Awards
Hello guys,

You heard it right. Just finished a six week P-Plex cycle. I'm in third week of PCT and I have retained almost 17 pounds. It didn't come easy. Lots of hard work every day and I made sure I don't miss any meals. I wanna go for round two in April. I was thinking of bridging P-Plex with H-Drol so that I can have recomp effects too. What do you all recommend. I'm curious to get some feedback. Let's see what you all have to say.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
congrats man... but are those stats before or after the gains? you should be able to have some good gains on straight food before getting into the sauce

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
damn thats crazy haha; very nice! I'd try a P-Plex to epistane bridge :0

Steeladdict

Awards
I have been working out for about 10 years and the gains doesn't come easy. That's why I went ahead and got into P-Plex. I would like to get more responses. I'm trying to add some pics, any clue how to do it?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys,

I wanna go for round two in April. I was thinking of bridging P-Plex with H-Drol so that I can have recomp effects too. What do you all recommend. I'm curious to get some feedback. Let's see what you all have to say.
14-16 weeks Injectable Test with a pplex kick start.:bling:

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
why does everyone love test..
not that great.. good base. but sucks for anything else..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why does everyone love test..
not that great.. good base. but sucks for anything else..
Are you kidding?? Test is king. Nothing gets you bigger or stronger, AND YOU FEEL GREAT WHILE on it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
where are the pics? i didn't get the memo

Vida I have talked to Solidus about test and it seems like he responds like me, gets a lot of test-related side effects but no gains that can compare to other steroids.

But I'll agree that for most people it is king, you can run it for months at high doses too, can't quite do that with PH's lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you kidding?? Test is king. Nothing gets you bigger or stronger, AND YOU FEEL GREAT WHILE on it.
i think test is wonderful yes.....but its anabolic/androgenic ratio is 100/100

saying test is stronger than trenbolone or dianabol or methyl tren or SD(yes i said SD) I have to disagree

this is my opinion of course:afro:

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
where are the pics? i didn't get the memo

Vida I have talked to Solidus about test and it seems like he responds like me, gets a lot of test-related side effects but no gains that can compare to other steroids.

But I'll agree that for most people it is king, you can run it for months at high doses too, can't quite do that with PH's lol.
The tren I will make will be my king...

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Test makes me feel good and gives me great libido..
But any dose of test will give me gyno..
I dont bloat on anything really..
doesnt really give me strength..
dbol give me size, and super give me strength.. Test just makes me horny..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think test is wonderful yes.....but its anabolic/androgenic ratio is 100/100

saying test is stronger than trenbolone or dianabol or methyl tren or SD(yes i said SD) I have to disagree

this is my opinion of course:afro:
Maybee not stronger mg for mg, but Imo. Better over all. I Love it..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's these pics I don't see anything

reecew

Awards
  • Established
hes only got a few post so he cant post pics is what im guessing! But if hes smart hed copy the url and just take the H off the front or put a few spaces and post it and then we could modify it and view them from there.

Steeladdict

Awards
I'm on my blackberry. Tomorrow I will use my desktop and put links in. Sorry guys I'm new to this. I have been lurking for a long time and that's the first I'm actually posting anything here.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shiat i wish i could find phera fo realz

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's 175 now? Or was that before the gain of 17 lb?

Steeladdict

Awards
ttp://ca.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_6185087_ANqzo0IAAHQMTTRmhwhYoSlh3co&pid=2&tnef=&YY=1295304742108&newid=1&clean=0&inline=

Guys I have taken h out from the URL address. Please let me know if it works. If it works then I have few more pictures to post. Sorry guys it took forever for me to post it.

Last edited: