P-Mag Cycle some help

maik

Awards
Hello i was thinking of doing as i said in another post a H-drol Cycle BUT ive been told and seen that its MUCH better a P-mag Cycle.

Fist of This would be my 1st Cycle ever and Hell i want to start of with PH be4 going on to the big boys stuff (Gear).

Lets see im 21 years old and 171lbs
I want to know if i get all this coz i dont want to do some thing stupid to my body And i want to get good gains since it is a risk taking ph.
Oh be4 i forget i want Solid Gains not that crap of geting big and being wet gains no point in that So i dont mind if its slow but safe.

1.How long should i do the cycle?
2.While im on the Cycle i have to take Support supps like ? ex: Fish oil tabs, Creatine, Protein Powder?
3.The Milk Thirst is just to not give to much stress to the liver correct Its not say part of the PCT to not get any Estrogen or recov the shut down correct.
4.The PCT is to prevent the Shut Down correct that Should not happen with this compound correct ? And to prevent Estrogens that could happen that the shut down correct ?

My PCT would be Nova or Tamoxi but its the same thing anyway
How would it go the PCT and when would i have to start it ?

Got to SAY i am scard coz its my 1st time and even tho i know whats waht exepting 4 the questions ive asked but its normal to be scared i think coz idont want to end up being with no balls or with woman tits -__-.