Thinking on doing a H-Drol Cycle the Gasparyone

maik

Awards
Hello guys im thinking on doing my fist PH cycle to get bulked with solid gains since i dont find it funny geting wet gains and lossing half plus the Siddes that come could be soft or mild.

I want to go soft and prob just do 1 cycle and stop not intending to do more 4now.

As far as ive been resurching and got to a point that im geting mad coz of different oppinions i dont know what to belive.

Well as far as ive been reading Halodrol From Gaspary is the safest PH with nice solid gains to bulk to go with If im Wrong Please tell me what i shuld go 4 insted and why.

Been training for 4 years im 21 now

As For the PCT i prob will go with Tamoxi ive heard itsbetter then clomi.
This is what im dont understad compleatly ive seen lots of logs here and there of people using Tribulus or milk thirst after the cycle plus Tamoxi and other stuf is that really nesesary ?

maik

Awards
How do you know if im at 76lbs or more or less ? And what dose that have to do with it knowing that there are kids of 15 years on this stuff its not like im going to close my endorcrine system. (Im not saying this harsh or angry if it sounds like it im not)

Im 171Lbs to be exact.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I took it from your stats. Research more on H-Drol, particular from Competitive Edge Labs. I would actually recommend P-mag over H-Drol, seems to provide better gains and less harsh from the blood work I have seen. Go for 6 weeks with support supps.

PCT -
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist - starting end of week 2
Lean Xtreme - starting end of week 2
Testforce 2 - Starting 1st day of PCT

I would have some caber, Letro and Adex on hand, good to be fully prepared.

Defiantly do some more research before you begin your cycle. Can never be too safe or know too much. Good luck............

maik

Awards
Bashman ive looked in to P-mag seems to be a better route then H-drol and les sides and u can use it to bulk as well correct ?

By the way I was thinking rhar With a PCT like Nova or Tamoxi would be inuff why is there the need to use Cell pct assist and lean Xtreme and testforce 2 ?

I was thinking with Nova or Tamoxi it would be inuff for a PCT to stop any Estrogens and to stop the closing of my naturaltest production that iveseen dosent happen with this compond.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Bashman ive looked in to P-mag seems to be a better route then H-drol and les sides and u can use it to bulk as well correct ?

By the way I was thinking rhar With a PCT like Nova or Tamoxi would be inuff why is there the need to use Cell pct assist and lean Xtreme and testforce 2 ?

I was thinking with Nova or Tamoxi it would be inuff for a PCT to stop any Estrogens and to stop the closing of my naturaltest production that iveseen dosent happen with this compond.
Bro, seriously just do some research, I'm not going to spoon feed you. Your messing with fire and your gonna burn if you do not know what you are doing. Please read logs and do some more research until you are fairly educated, then come back and ask questions.

If you are underage, I would seriously recommend you hold off the cycle until you are at least 21.

maik

Awards
I am 21 and YES im going to do somemore Resurch mostly on P-mag sicne it has less sides.

Im Confused coz loods of my friends that have done a cycle of gear are telling me to do one to and not that crap of Por hormone that is rubish even tho i tell them that Doing a pro hormone cycle is a good way to get in this world insted of going in to a gear cycle directly.

A so Milk Thirst is to not streees out more the liver.

Plus My confusión is as well that they said that using Tamoxi or clomid 1.st its the same thing 2nd that its inuff and good to go as a pct u dont need more just your cycle and that as a ptc. (My opinion if thats so why is everyone on this foroum and others taking things called mikt thirst and loads more stuf.)