M-LMG/EPI LOG

kkcinc

Awards
First log ever so might not be perfect.
Goal is to gain as much bulk as I can without getting too much fatter. I know fat comes with the territory with a bulk. Secondary goal is to enjoy the strength and pump gains while maximizing my workouts. It is so much more fun to work out on cycle. Here's what I have;

*bloodwork done Thursday
*before pics taken will post b/a at the end
*preloaded with cycle assist
*adding p5p and maybe l-dopa tonight
*started m-lmg earlier than epi to see how it does never tried m-lmg
*will gradually raise doses and add in epi for boost and estro

dosing
m-lmg 75/75/100/100/125/125/150/150
epi 00/00/30/30/45/45/60/60

support supps
p5p
zinc
mag
l-dopa
cycle assist
fish oil
red yeast rice
glucosamine /chondroitin /msm
multi
vit-c 3000mg ed
taurine
whey
arg akg
creatine
letro in the fridge if it comes to that, which it won't.

Pre-workout will be Jack3d unless pumps get too bad
Also will drop creatine for same reason

Diet will be 5 x 700 calorie meals plus three shakes = as close to 200grams protein as possible. Also high quality carbs and good fats.

start weight 189.5
goal weight 200
starting bf 14.75% (I'll be forty this year plus I'll cut later)
Just don't want bf to go up much.

workout

Monday incline bench, wide grip bent over rows, dumbell bench press, lat pull down,
cable or dumbell flies, dumbell rows or hammer strength rows, dumbell pullovers. Will sneak in abs and calves at some point everyday.

Tuesday Machine curls, machine tris, machine lateral raises, close grip bench,standing barbell curls, front dumbell raises, dumbell preacher curls, standing tricep cable v-grip, bent over lateral raises, reverse curls, smith machine upright row, overhead rope/cable triceps extension. Calves abs.

Wednesday squat or hacke squat, leg extension, leg curl, leg press, dead lift or stiff legged dead lift. Calves and abs.

Thurs-Sat repeat Mon-Wed.

Sunday off.

Most lifts will be 3-4 sets 6-12 reps. Or to failure.

Cardio will be for warm-up purposes only for now. I can add some in later if I start to get too fat.

Before anyone says anything- I can't do military press right now per the physical therapist- this is the only lift that is a problem

PCT
clomid 50/50/50/50 (100mg first day or so)
pct assist
continue all other supps

I'll log as often as I can. Lifting days may vary slightly in terms of day off depending on schedule. And I may change routine half way through if I get too used to this one. I run this one a couple times a year then I go back to one part per day; chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs, off, repeat.

kkcinc

Awards
Sunday
I started the M-LMG today. Day off from lifting. Feeling pumped but that's got to be in my head this early.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Alright I give up. I have no idea what sub'd is.
subscribed to your thread. following your log . will be watching your day to day progress. etc. etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'll be in i'm on 75mg of LMG right now been I think 5 weeks will be bumping dosages as soon as my new Letro gets here.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
i'll be in i'm on 75mg of LMG right now been I think 5 weeks will be bumping dosages as soon as my new Letro gets here.
I notice your both going with letro, is there a reason for this choice with lmg?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
progesterone related gyno is the reason for Letro

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
progesterone related gyno is the reason for Letro
thats kinda what I thoght, have you ever had to deal with it? I ran tren xtreme 4 diff times and never got it? but I guess alot of people do?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ON Fina I have and on this cycle I felt some soreness and swelling nothing major but still going to run letro. never got it on a 19-nor ph

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey KK wondering why your going so high on the doses. 60 is pretty high on the epi I find 40 is about all I need if I am stacking have you run at 60 before?

kkcinc

Awards
Hey KK wondering why your going so high on the doses. 60 is pretty high on the epi I find 40 is about all I need if I am stacking have you run at 60 before?
Last time I finished Epi at 50mg ed with no problems, but this time I happen to have 15mg capsules. I could bust open a different bottle from my stash and keep the doses lower if I'm still gaining towards the end.

When did you start feeling the M-LMG?

kkcinc

Awards
I notice your both going with letro, is there a reason for this choice with lmg?
No reason other than that is the AI I have left over. I hope to not have to use it at all. It is wicked on the body even at low doses. I hate it.

kkcinc

Awards
So I've been on cycle two days, six doses of m-lmg. Had kind of a bad feeling this morning I think from the new substance. It was like that feeling you get the day after you eat too much sugar. Very minor. Some good pumps in the gym but I doubt the stuff has even started to kick in. Thirsty as heck. I was able to pull off one more rep on my last set on the incline bench than usual. I started slow and achy but finished strong at the gym. I think it was the cold snap we got. 22 degrees out there. Weight this morning was 189. I'll check in tomorrow.

kkcinc

Awards
Thirsty, thirsty, thirsty. Day three of cycle and nine doses of M-LMG. This stuff makes me so thirsty. Usually I have a hard time drinking all the water I need, but not this cycle. Pumps are good. Strength is good. I was all over the gym today with plenty of gas in the tank. I believe I'm starting to feel the effects. Woke up with a stiff neck, cramping sensation in my shoulder and a lower back ache. Could be the friggin cold (23 degrees right now) or it could be the pumps starting. No weight gain yet. 189 this morning. I'll check back tomorrow.

kkcinc

Awards
Ok. Posting a little early today. Day 4 of 75mg m-lmg. Great day! Starting to see legit strength gains and I feel good. I was able to get a personal, lifetime best on the hacke squat . On my last set I was able to get twelve 45lb plates up twice. That's with feet shoulder width apart, feet slightly in front of knees, and going down till my legs were parallel with the platform. That made my day. Granted I'm a little older now and can't do deep squats with my back, but I went as deep as I could. I don't know how that would compare to a free weight squat, or how it would stack up to some of you young monsters out there, but I was stoked. I am starting to love this product! The thing that I am really noticing about this product is that I have incredible stamina in the gym. I keep going from one thing to another, super setting and not getting exhausted. People say not to over train your muscles, but I didn't want to leave the gym. See you tomorrow!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the PR on the hack squat, bro. I wish SO bad we had one at my gym...I'd overuse that machine like it was nobody's business.

kkcinc

Awards
Congrats on the PR on the hack squat, bro. I wish SO bad we had one at my gym...I'd overuse that machine like it was nobody's business.
Thanks. I'd be in big trouble without it because I can't squat very heavy standing fee weight style. My last pct went so well that I barely lost any strength. I didn't even get that off-cycle weakness of mind this time. Now I'm gaining again. This is great. I used Nolva and clomid followed by about six weeks of novedex xt after a SD/Halo bridge last time. I can't use the xt ever again. It works great, but it killed libido.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 5 75mg m-lmg. Tendons were sore today. Just an OK workout. No weight gain at all yet. 189 still. Nothing much to report. I'll hit you back tomorrow.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
surprised your not gaining anything yet with the lmg. gains came on pretty quick for me when i ran generic labz x-mass

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i ran it maybe 2 years ago and was able to keep most of the gains. there was some water weight but nothing crazy. it was probably one of the best phs ive ever ran come to think of it. no apparent sides and its easy on the liver. i actually just ordered bottle for the hell of it haha. ill run it in january if PP doesnt come through...

kkcinc

Awards
surprised your not gaining anything yet with the lmg. gains came on pretty quick for me when i ran generic labz x-mass
x-mass = Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
m-lmg =13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Not the same compound.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
actually it is. the original run of x-mass had the 13-ethyl. generic labz then re-released it(i think last year) but instead contained the estra 4 9. idk why they were trying to sell it as the original. i was probably the first to notice this and even started a thread in there compays section saying it wasnt the original.

kkcinc

Awards
That's interesting because the estra-4 is a tren product. Should be banned. I'm not an expert though. In any case, I am eating so regularly now that I think I might have kicked my metabolism up. Either that or my body is used to stronger stuff and I need to adjust doses. I am definitely seeing strength gains and starting to get that all day pump. I'll wait another week before I change anything. Weight was 189.5 this morning.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting because the estra-4 is a tren product. Should be banned. I'm not an expert though. In any case, I am eating so regularly now that I think I might have kicked my metabolism up. Either that or my body is used to stronger stuff and I need to adjust doses. I am definitely seeing strength gains and starting to get that all day pump. I'll wait another week before I change anything. Weight was 189.5 this morning.
good stuff bro. i think i ran it at 75mg for 2 weeks and then 100 for the rest. maybe 100s your spot. either way your still early in the cycle

kkcinc

Awards
Day 6. Got some not so good news from doc today. Off-cycle LDL was high. Was eating a high fat, low carb diet. Not anymore. I anticipate it going back down no problem. I had this happen before and fixed it with fish oil, red yeast rice, plant sterols, oatmeal and cutting fat. Something spiked my AST just a bit out of normal range as well. I got a little paranoid. She said it was barely high and wasn't concerned about it. Other liver #'s were good. I'll get another test while on-cycle and then again after pct. If it gets weird I'll stop early. WBC was .3 low. She didn't seem concerned. All other numbers were fantastic, like thyroid, sugars, triglycerides, HDL. Testosterone was 400, estrogen was 50. Last time test was around 500. I'm 39 so it is not bad. Blood pressure was perfect. PSA was .9 which is unchanged and good.

On to the fun stuff. Gym was great today, pumps are getting better each day. No heavy lifts today, but strength seemed good. Almost no weight gain yet but I got two comments on looking stronger and thinner. Must be re-comping me a little bit. I am going for lean bulk though. We'll see. Check back tomorrow.

TGSmithJr

Awards
Looking pretty good so far. Definitely sub'd

I am just a little curious about your diet. 3500 cals + 3 shakes and you're getting maybe 200 grams of protein? The total cals seems a little high especially considering you have a little extra body fat to spare. And I would definitely be aiming for 300 grams of protein daily on a cycle like yours. JMO

kkcinc

Awards
Looking pretty good so far. Definitely sub'd

I am just a little curious about your diet. 3500 cals + 3 shakes and you're getting maybe 200 grams of protein? The total cals seems a little high especially considering you have a little extra body fat to spare. And I would definitely be aiming for 300 grams of protein daily on a cycle like yours. JMO
I am not hitting 3500. Closer to 2800. I only do 24 gram shakes. 200grams is a enough. There gets to be a point when you just pee it out. Steady intake throughout the day is the key. I am definitely losing BF already. Down to 188 and strength is up.

TGSmithJr

Awards
Diet will be 5 x 700 calorie meals plus three shakes = as close to 200grams protein as possible. Also high quality carbs and good fats.

5 meals/day*700 cal/meal=3500 cal/day, 24 g protein = 96 cals so your shakes are at least another 100 or so a piece. So, from what you said in your original post, you are getting more like 3800 cals/day. You definitely know what you're doing and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I was just curious. I personally try to get at least 200g protein per day when off cycle, when on I'd rather have that extra even if I do just pee it out.

kkcinc

Awards
5 meals/day*700 cal/meal=3500 cal/day, 24 g protein = 96 cals so your shakes are at least another 100 or so a piece. So, from what you said in your original post, you are getting more like 3800 cals/day. You definitely know what you're doing and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I was just curious. I personally try to get at least 200g protein per day when off cycle, when on I'd rather have that extra even if I do just pee it out.
I gotcha. What I meant was that I'm being a little more careful on each meal and averaging around 550. Trying not to get fatter, but still need the cals for the gains. Using an online calculator for muscle gain for my size recommended between 2800-3500. I thought I'd shoot for the 3500, but I'm closer to the 2800. With the protein and wiggle room we could say 3000. Either way I'm eating more than I was and not gaining weight at all. Again, strength, pumps, and muscle size are better. I COMPLETELY follow your logic on the protein. I'll go for more, but I can only choke down so much. By the way, on other compounds I gained more weight and quicker with less food. I'm thinking of tren and superdrol in particular. This is different than anything I've tried before. As I said previously, I think the extra eating has actually kicked up my metabolism. Plus I am super-setting like crazy. Thanks for the advice.

TGSmithJr

Awards
No thanks needed. Your logic sounds good to me. Def need lots of cals to bulk and if you're gaining strength and losing fat, this sounds like a pretty good cycle so far. I can understand gaining more weight on tren and SD. Epi is IMO more a cutting PH though I can't say much about LMG.

kkcinc

Awards
No thanks needed. Your logic sounds good to me. Def need lots of cals to bulk and if you're gaining strength and losing fat, this sounds like a pretty good cycle so far. I can understand gaining more weight on tren and SD. Epi is IMO more a cutting PH though I can't say much about LMG.
M-LMG is supposed to be 'soaking wet gains' according to the hormone chart. Not seeing it yet. Doesn't mean I don't like it. Might enjoy the muscle gain/fat loss ratio over an all out bulk anyway. First run of something is always a test anyway.

kkcinc

Awards
Day 7. Another good work out today. Not as strong as Wednesday. Joints are a little sore. By the end of the day I was just starting to feel a little bit of water retention around my elbows and knees. Maybe this will be a 'wet' PS after all. I'll run this one more week at 75mg then add in 30mg Epi and bump this up to 100mg. I'll restate that M-LMG seems to give tremendous stamina in the gym. I'm knocking out super sets like crazy. As discussed with TGS, I'm going to work on raising protein intake yet keeping cals in check. Maybe I'll double scoop my shakes.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you stacking m-lmg and epi?

if so the epi is so dry it will negate the "wet" effects of mlmg

kkcinc

Awards
are you stacking m-lmg and epi?

if so the epi is so dry it will negate the "wet" effects of mlmg
Yes. I'll be stacking the Epi in one week. Right now I'm just on the M-lmg. Adding in the Epi to dry it out a bit. Although the M-LMG hasn't been nearly as wet as I thought it would be. Also the epi will add some anti-e properties to the deal. Did you get that moderator job? I was pulling for you.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I am not hitting 3500. Closer to 2800. I only do 24 gram shakes. 200grams is a enough. There gets to be a point when you just pee it out. Steady intake throughout the day is the key. I am definitely losing BF already. Down to 188 and strength is up.
You'r really going to want to up your calorie intake for sure. Bodies are built at the dinner table, not in the gym. You can run all the juice in the world but if you don't give your body enough building blocks then you're not going to build muscle. Bump your caloric intake by at least 1000 if not 1500-2000 and I'll bet you see a jump in your weight quickly.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I'll be stacking the Epi in one week. Right now I'm just on the M-lmg. Adding in the Epi to dry it out a bit. Although the M-LMG hasn't been nearly as wet as I thought it would be. Also the epi will add some anti-e properties to the deal. Did you get that moderator job? I was pulling for you.
Lol I dont think so brosif.....I think Some of the Admins think my cycles are to crazy amongst other things

but thank you!

epi will mos def dry you out...and "tren" and mlmg are similar compounds- but it varies for some people they r really wet and others dry

kkcinc

Awards
Day 8. Off from gym today. Still felt pumped all day. 190 this morning. I was seriously considering upping the M-LMG dose to 100mg ed a week early to see how I do before I add in the epi. I don't know that I have given the 75mg a fair chance to work. Not sure what to do. I did seriously scrutinize my diet today. I looked at all the numbers and I am definitely getting 3000 calories a day and 220 grams of protein.(originally posted 3500/200) I think I'm eating good for 5'7''. I could up the calories but at my age belly fat is easy to get and hard to get rid of. A slow steady gain is good. At 2lbs a week I'd clear 16lbs by the end of the cycle. Be back tomorrow.

TGSmithJr

Awards
AJ - Up his intake to 4000+ cals a day? There's no need for that. I've run cycles at 4000+ cals a day and for someone who's 5'7 180, 4000 a day will just put on a bunch of fat as well as a bunch of muscle. 5000 a day would simply be ridiculous.

Schwell - just because Epi is dry and LMG is wet doesn't mean that Epi will cancel out the LMG and the gains will be dry. I honestly don't know what the results will be though, never run this cycle.

kkcinc - I was thinking about this yesterday, you probably aren't getting much weight gain because you've only been on the LMG a week at a relatively low dose. I'm thinking that once you up the dose/add in Epi, you should start seeing some solid gains. 3000 cals a day IMO is where you should be for week 1 of this cycle. If needed you can always adjust your cals up (if you start feeling lethargic or aren't seeing the gains you wanted) or down (if you start getting fat). Also, you may end up NEEDING to add more cals if you start putting on weight, to adjust for a higher BMR. I still think I'd be aiming for more protein, but 220g per day is pretty good.

Anyway, I was wondering if you were gonna post some baseline, pre-cycle numbers for your lifts/periodic updates? Def interested to see how much strength you're gaining in actual numbers. I'm looking forward to seeing how this cycle works for you as I have a ton of Epi and a bottle of LMG just waiting to be stacked. I was even thinking of doing something a little stronger.

SD 20/20/ 30
LMG 75/75/100/100/125/125
Epi 00/00/ 45/ 45 / 60/ 60

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AJ - Up his intake to 4000+ cals a day? There's no need for that. I've run cycles at 4000+ cals a day and for someone who's 5'7 180, 4000 a day will just put on a bunch of fat as well as a bunch of muscle. 5000 a day would simply be ridiculous.

Schwell - just because Epi is dry and LMG is wet doesn't mean that Epi will cancel out the LMG and the gains will be dry. I honestly don't know what the results will be though, never run this cycle.

kkcinc - I was thinking about this yesterday, you probably aren't getting much weight gain because you've only been on the LMG a week at a relatively low dose. I'm thinking that once you up the dose/add in Epi, you should start seeing some solid gains. 3000 cals a day IMO is where you should be for week 1 of this cycle. If needed you can always adjust your cals up (if you start feeling lethargic or aren't seeing the gains you wanted) or down (if you start getting fat). Also, you may end up NEEDING to add more cals if you start putting on weight, to adjust for a higher BMR. I still think I'd be aiming for more protein, but 220g per day is pretty good.

Anyway, I was wondering if you were gonna post some baseline, pre-cycle numbers for your lifts/periodic updates? Def interested to see how much strength you're gaining in actual numbers. I'm looking forward to seeing how this cycle works for you as I have a ton of Epi and a bottle of LMG just waiting to be stacked. I was even thinking of doing something a little stronger.

SD 20/20/ 30
LMG 75/75/100/100/125/125
Epi 00/00/ 45/ 45 / 60/ 60

Epistane lowers estrogen- which is one of the factors that make MLMG wet ( ONE FACTOR)

thus it will not ALL be dry- but will be dryer

TGSmithJr

Awards
Epistane lowers estrogen- which is one of the factors that make MLMG wet ( ONE FACTOR)

thus it will not ALL be dry- but will be dryer
You're probably right. I do believe LMG is a progestin, and I'm betting that is another factor that won't be countered by Epi.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're probably right. I do believe LMG is a progestin, and I'm betting that is another factor that won't be countered by Epi.
correct the progestin factor shouldnt be countered by the epithio compound(w/e brand he is taking?)

kkcinc

Awards
Day 9, I love all the chat. I have Epibolan which is 15mg each and I have E-Stane which is 10mg each. I don't know which I'll take. Probably start with E-stane to get to 30mg in three doses spread out. Then go to Epibolan to do 45mg three doses spread out.

For now I have upped the M-LMG to 100mg. First day. I feel good and again getting great pumps. Sunday I'll start 30mg of epi.

I don't know for sure what this stack will do, my guess is some nice muscle gain with a little bit of water, but not too bad because of the epi. I'm pounding the p5p to prevent any progesterone issues.

As far as baseline lifts are concerned, I never really 'max out'. I usually work till muscle failure. For example, my bench press is 275 four times on my very last set. Incline bench is 225 five times on my very last set. This is touching it to the chest with full range of motion after other sets of chest.

So my progress will be measured in additional reps till failure. When reps get to be too high I'll move up in weight. So if my last set of incline goes to 275 for a couple then I've made progress. With my tendons and previous injuries this is the way I have to do it.

I'll list my progress at the end as clearly as I can. As I mentioned earlier I already went up on the hack squat from 5-6 reps with ten 45lb plates to 2 reps with twelve 45lb plates. Strength is going up for sure.

I had a great workout today,but no significant changes in lifts. See you guys tomorrow.

kkcinc

Awards
Alright tell me if this is crazy. What if I run 10mg of Superdrol the next four days, then 20mg for two weeks bridged into the Epistane. I was daydreaming about how to give this cycle a kick in the pants. Like this;

M-LMG 100/100/100/100/100/100
Superdrol 20/20/0/0/0/0
Epistane 0/30/40/45/45/45

Or, should I just stick to the plan and do only the epi/m-lmg combo? The reason I ask is I was down a pound today, ten days in to the m-lmg.