m1t/4-AD..Damn its Good!!

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
My stats:
Weight: 156
Height: 5'10

Diet:
3000-3300 cals and 200+ grams of protien and plenty of carbs (usually 250+ grams)

Training:
5 days a week, body splits
Chest/calves
Bi/Tri/Forearm
Shoulders/Legs
Back/Abs
..I usually switch my routine up every month for variety, to shock muscle groups, and keep my body guessing. But I will stick to this routine for this cycle.

Background Info:
This will be my first PH/PS cycle. I first heard about m1test from a friend at work who loved it. So I decided to give it a try. 2 months ago, I started at 20mg ED w/o any research or real knowledge of the product whatsoever. I stopped on day 3. The lathargicness was so intense and, I had no idea how strong m1test was. I did more research and now I'm starting again. This time adding 4-AD ethergels to combat lethargicness and loss of libido.

Goals: Bulking, gain muscle mass and size.

My cycle:
week 1-4 m1test 10mg, maybe 20mg
week 1-4 4-AD (ethergels) 100-150mg
PCT:
Tribostene (tribulious) and Z-Mass (zma)
Not sure about Anti-E. 6oxo probably

Day 1:
This was a day off to recover from a rough shoulder routine yesterday. I ate lots a food and got all my protein. Took 10mg of m1test after a meal in the afternoon and 100mg 4-AD in 25mg gelcaps evenly throughout the day.

Day 2:
Chest/calves routine today. I went ahead and bumped up to 20mg m1test and 150mg 4-AD. No reaction and no sides.....yet :\

Day 3:
Back/abs today. 20mg m1test, 150mg 4-AD. Extremely sour chest! oh yeah, After finishing my back exercise I noticed pretty intense cramps and tension in my lower back. This is usual for me, but today it didn't go away for a solid 30 mins, I might just take out lower back all together for this cycle b/c of this painfull side affect.

Day 4:
Day off... Back,Chest,Calves and all torn like hell. Just ate a lot and took my usual dosage. No reaction no sides, I'll weigh myself tomarrow.

Day 5:
I did my bi/tri/forearm routine and noticed signifcant strength increase. Skull crushers I usually use a 55lb bar and I got up to a 70lbx6 on my 3rd set. I wieghed in at 162 lbs..thats up 6lbs! I know some is definitly water and maybe BF, but I'm extremely happy with those results considering the side affects. I had some lower back cramps I also kinda noticed a bloating in my stomach, maybe just all the food Im eating, no way to be sure right now.

I'l keep everyone posted when I hit day 8 or so

T

Tbird006

Awards
NO
Your too young
and you don't even have proper PCT
and a 4weeker on M1t is too much for you

D

DougMan

Awards
bro I would change your stats if I was you. Just lie and say you are 22 or something, or else this will turn into a huge flame. I am warning you. Plus this is in the wrong section. Delete this post, and start a new one in the cycle infos thread.

Also your 4-ad is on the low side. Especially if it is oral. Even if it is an ethergel; the recommended dose normally is 1 gram a day or there abouts. I doubt ethergel delivery system is going to make it 10x more effective. Although VPX's lipid delivery system cures cancer, aids and gives you a nice tan.

Your PCT is a little weak also. Playing with the big boy M1t and then using trib fro PCT is not the best idea I have ever heard. Look at the board sponsors for some real PCT (custom).

Let the hating begin!

EDIT NOTE: damn tbird got one in before me

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
NO
Your too young
and you don't even have proper PCT
and a 4weeker on M1t is too much for you
As for age..well maybe your right, i knew i'd get flamed for this but atleast i did 2-3 months reserach on this board before posting.
and i have nolva for pct, i wrote that part of the post a while ago and forgot to change it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You fellas need to just get over that age thang. Do you think your getting any younger?? What's wrong w/ 19, I started when I was 16. Pull your panties up and do what you gotta. :D For real though, your done with vertical growth, so go for it but be smart, 20mg m1t is too much even for most vets IMO. It's your life. What are you saving it for, tomorrow is not a given for anyone so stop wasting time and just do it. Rule 1-be sensable/moderate. Rule 2- always do PCT, don't get lazy. I really hope these guys don't start flaming, but they sometimes do so just hang in there fiorentino.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D.. one of the things that we try to promote is RESPONSIBLE USE and starting before you are finished growing naturally is NOT RESPONSIBLE. That is why most of us say something about someone age when they start using PH or AAS. And as for done with vertical growth, you or I can't say for sure that he is or not.. most males continue to grow well up to age 21...

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
You fellas need to just get over that age thang. Do you think your getting any younger?? What's wrong w/ 19, I started when I was 16. Pull your panties up and do what you gotta. :D For real though, your done with vertical growth, so go for it but be smart, 20mg m1t is too much even for most vets IMO. It's your life. What are you saving it for, tomorrow is not a given for anyone so stop wasting time and just do it. Rule 1-be sensable/moderate. Rule 2- always do PCT, don't get lazy. I really hope these guys don't start flaming, but they sometimes do so just hang in there fiorentino.
Thanks for the support, i could drop to 10mg, no big deal there.

But i had a question on my 4-ad. Im taking 150mg of ethergels 4-AD (which is the max recommended dosage on bottle) and I've noticed tons of other ppl on the board taking close to 600-900mg. The thing is i'v had no lethargic and loss of libido which is why I stacked 4AD in the first place, should I bump it up or stay at 150mg?

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D.. one of the things that we try to promote is RESPONSIBLE USE and starting before you are finished growing naturally is NOT RESPONSIBLE. That is why most of us say something about someone age when they start using PH or AAS. And as for done with vertical growth, you or I can't say for sure that he is or not.. most males continue to grow well up to age 21...
Not to mention that there are over 100 hormones in your body that control not only height but weight, maturation, adaptation to stress, sexual response, reproduction and so forth. Someone who is only paying attention to height is paying attention to less that 5% of the biological systems affected and matured via the endocrine system.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
They are right, fiorentino. I was trying to be supportive, but you should be very careful with your health and try to get as big as possible first before you mess around with these big fat doses of heavy stuff like m1t. As for the ethers, I have never tried but they are very well absorbed so start low! These other guys might be talking about 4ad base w/ the 600-900mg range. Do a search, there is much info on this already I'm sure.

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
They are right, fiorentino. I was trying to be supportive, but you should be very careful with your health and try to get as big as possible first before you mess around with these big fat doses of heavy stuff like m1t. As for the ethers, I have never tried but they are very well absorbed so start low! These other guys might be talking about 4ad base w/ the 600-900mg range. Do a search, there is much info on this already I'm sure.
Aftering hearing everyone's input, it strongly makes me second guess the cycle. I ask myslef, how much damage can be done in a 4 week cycle? or maybe just a 2 week cycle? It sucks to be double thinking this after I bought everything and doing 2 months of research from this board alone, but we're talking about my health here. I will contine 10mg m1t for a few days and sleep on it...how does shorting the cycle to 2 weeks sound? That way I can get *some* perminant gains out of this cycle w/o overloading my body. I appreicate anyones input...thanks

Z

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
really, the first cycle(s) of steroid precursors are usually recommended to be 1-test/4ad...usually transdermal...it is easier on your body (especially your liver) and gives you time to learn how your body reacts to such substances..I would recommend putting the m1t aside...it wont go bad in a year or whatever...and really learn..read about PCT...read about what different substances are out there...what the potential risks are of each compound...understand what you are putting into your body before you just go throwing stuff in...yes, you cant worry excessively over tomorrow because tomorrow might not happen, but it sure as hell wont happen if you are totally reckless with your body...I'm sad to say it, but the ban has one positive aspect: hopefully it will start causing people to respect these drugs before they just start taking them, because they will have to get sources/whatever, just like with regular gear...might make them think before they jump...

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
really, the first cycle(s) of steroid precursors are usually recommended to be 1-test/4ad...usually transdermal...it is easier on your body (especially your liver) and gives you time to learn how your body reacts to such substances..I would recommend putting the m1t aside...it wont go bad in a year or whatever...and really learn..read about PCT...read about what different substances are out there...what the potential risks are of each compound...understand what you are putting into your body before you just go throwing stuff in...yes, you cant worry excessively over tomorrow because tomorrow might not happen, but it sure as hell wont happen if you are totally reckless with your body...I'm sad to say it, but the ban has one positive aspect: hopefully it will start causing people to respect these drugs before they just start taking them, because they will have to get sources/whatever, just like with regular gear...might make them think before they jump...
I agree totally...Thats just the thing, I researched and researched for months, then I considered a 1ad/4ad trans cycle for a while, then m1t, then back again. I knew the sides of both very well. I knew what to expect on m1t and have experencied less than I predicted. by the way I chose the m1t b/c I wasn't planing a "first" cycle and then a "second" cycle..I just wanted to do one bulk cycle and not use ph's again for atleast 6-8 months.
But I 'm still wondering if I will keep gains on a 2 wk cycle and if I'll need pct

Z

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
you'll definately need pct...m1t shuts you down hard...and a 2 week cycle is recommended for m1t as well, as m1t is hard as hell on your liver...you dont know what these methyls do to your liver without getting blood work done...stick to the transdermals for now...2-3 months of research isnt enough...

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
you'll definately need pct...m1t shuts you down hard...and a 2 week cycle is recommended for m1t as well, as m1t is hard as hell on your liver...you dont know what these methyls do to your liver without getting blood work done...stick to the transdermals for now...2-3 months of research isnt enough...
Yeah Im taking a liver supplement called Liver X and staying far away from alcohol. Do u think 6oxo will suffice for a 2wk 'er of m1test or will i need the nolva? i dont plan to do 2 wk on/off/then on again..just 2 weeks on and thats it. thanks

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im taking a liver supplement called Liver X and staying far away from alcohol. Do u think 6oxo will suffice for a 2wk 'er of m1test or will i need the nolva? i dont plan to do 2 wk on/off/then on again..just 2 weeks on and thats it. thanks
Given your bodyweight and height going down from 20mg/ED for 4 weeks to 10mgs/ED for two weeks is a good idea. I would use nolva if I were you regardless of cycle length. But you may choose not to. If that is the case and you run another cycle let us know if you get gyno or puffy nips as it seemed that anyoen who ran m1t without nolva or another effective anti-e for PCT developed gyno like symptoms on their next cycle of m1t.

B

Big AJ

Awards
In anyones opinion, what are the benefits of a two week vs. a three week cycle of M1?

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
In anyones opinion, what are the benefits of a two week vs. a three week cycle of M1?
IMO, just less stress on the body..anytime u minimize dosage/cycle length/sides and maxamize gains - your playin it safer and smarter. As for keeping the gains on a 2week vs a 4 week I dont know, I'll keep everyone posted on my 2week cycle results

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
why not get nolva? its cheaper than 6oxo anyway

save your money and do 10mg ED for M1t, run it two weeks on, two weeks off, then two weeks on again... use nolva in the middle and at the end, 40mg/day
i wouldnt use 20mg/ed at your size... i'm not a big guy either at 6'1 and 175 and i wouldnt take at 20mg/ed (especially for 4 weeks with no PCT)

and i wouldnt do it at your age in the first place, but you've already made up your mind

the average human male doesnt stop growing fully until he's 20 or 21... i'm 23 going on 24 and i've found i've gained about .5-1 inch in the past two years... maybe from by body adjusting to the increased mass, i dunno... but i did regardless

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
thanks for the advice with pct, But i'l probably stop after the first 2 week from hesitation b/c of my age. I just hope 2weeks of this stuff donest have a serious impact on my vertical growth, i would think not -but m1t is not an average ph. I'l instead focus on diet as much as possible - i'll probably see similiar results with a correct diet...just slower results =\

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, your 19, you can gain more naturally than anyone over 21 can gain with help (With proper diet and training) and what is the huge rush anyways?

Someone once said that its not about the destination, its about the journey.

But then again i thought i knew everything at 19 too so oh well

thanks for the advice with pct, But i'l probably stop after the first 2 week from hesitation b/c of my age. I just hope 2weeks of this stuff donest have a serious impact on my vertical growth, i would think not -but m1t is not an average ph. I'l instead focus on diet as much as possible - i'll probably see similiar results with a correct diet...just slower results =\

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
Dude, your 19, you can gain more naturally than anyone over 21 can gain with help (With proper diet and training) and what is the huge rush anyways?

Someone once said that its not about the destination, its about the journey.

But then again i thought i knew everything at 19 too so oh well
Thats why Im searching this board everyday, i know i dont know everything - or even close. I'm spending more time in the nutrition section than this section now, i lost track of my diet b/c i was so obsessed with ph's (big mistake). But Im in the right direction now..thanks for the posts

F

[fiorentino]

Awards
By the way...I finished my 2weeks of m1t and now in 3rd day of pct, feeling as normal as i did when i was on-cycle and my gains and strenghts seem to be intact.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
D Anabolics 22
J Anabolics 25
S Supplement Auction 2
P Anabolics 9