zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Winter Cycle v2.0

Dosing Protocol (daily)
Malicious Mass x2, Epi-Strong x1
(Epi-Strong 35mg, Max LMG 50mg)
All 3 caps will be taken evenly spaced throughout the day. Each prohormone cap is packaged with 4 other caps (carnitine500, NAC600, taurine500, zinc picolinate). I purchased some small zip lock bags and premade all of the packs. Very nice.

This cycle will be about 5-6weeks. I already have my pct lined up but I'll save that info for after the cycle is finished.

Malicious Mass and Epi-Strong make you feel absolutely amazing, like u r on the top of the world.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOHOOOO!!! you know im in for sure hahahah lets get this baby started!!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im in! Very curious how maliscous mass treats you even though im afraid of the Mlmg lol. When do you pop the first caps?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Im in! Very curious how maliscous mass treats you even though im afraid of the Mlmg lol. When do you pop the first caps?
I used mlmg in Dieselbolan v2.0 and it treated me fine. We will see how it works in Malicious Mass. I take first dose first thing in the morning. I take the second dose right before my lunch. I take the last dose about 5 or 6 hours before bed. I workout at night.

I may up the dose after a week or so. Anyone have dosage suggestions?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I notice my mood is super elevated. Feeling great! Working a 12 hour shift today and I'm going to KtS!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
WORK SUCKS! I wish i had an endless bank account to where i could just lounge around lift and play poker all day. Kill it man you going to update any lifts in here?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
WORK SUCKS! I wish i had an endless bank account to where i could just lounge around lift and play poker all day. Kill it man you going to update any lifts in here?
Endless bank acct?? I'd die of too many supps lol.

Yeah I will update this with some exercise logs andmeasurements too.

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
I hope this goes well, im thinking about getting the buy one get one free deal!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
its sold out already brother hahaha
Mwahahaha I bought 3 bottles so I'm good for now then and later. U can't beat a BOGO sale. One of the bottles is actually for my buddy, I can't believe he hasn't picked it up yet.

I'm sweating like a pig at work lol. Gotta love androgens lol.

I'll be posting body weight and measurements Saturday.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah been pretty busy with the family and work. Got the rest of the week off so I'll be hittin it hard.

Weight: 190 pounds
Measurements soon. (before thanksgiving hehe)

Supplements:

Started Forma Stanozol (2x bottles) - I think it's important to run an AI with MLMG. Hopefully the two bottles will last thru PCT.

Just got my green apple N2KTS! This stuff tastes amazing. I used to mix my stuff in fruit juice to help with flavor, but N2KTS tasted perfect in water. I used 2 scoops and it was a little strong for me (energy wise). Next time I'll try 1.5 scoops. N2KTS yields a very smooth, clean energy that doesn't feel jittery and won't make u crash.

I was looking at PhytoSerms-347. Anyone have any feedback on this? The divanil caught my eye, pharmaceutical extract. Haven't heard much about bulbine yet.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Use the code "ruthless20" to order all your Ruthless gear. Good through black Friday.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
These were recorded on 11/24/10:

Measurements
Right Arm: 14.75
Right Thigh: 22.25
Chest: 40.5
Stomach: 32.75
Hips: 36.5
Shoulders: 48.5