Lou's Epibolin Journey

lmaiuri

Awards
Ok so I'm back on track setting up my second anabolic cycle. It has been a full twelve months since I have touched a Pro-hormone/steroid and it was Epistane. I decided to try Myo-Pharma's Epibolin and it should be coming in sometime this week.

Backround: 21 years old. Height- 5'9 Weight- 175
Weight lifting experience- 6 years

Supplements ON Cycle
Epi- 15mg 1st week/ Ride 30mgs for the rest of the cycle
Cycle Support
Jack3d
Plenty of water, and plenty of food

PCT
PowerFULL by USP
Inhibit-e

My split consists of
Mon-Back/Bi's
Wed-Chest/Tri's
Fri- Legs
Cardio and light lifting will take place tues/thurs

I will start posting when my epi shipment arrives. As for PCT I know a lot of individuals like to take the SERM route as a precaution to that story of one guy who horribly threw his lipid levels/hormones out of wack. I personally do not like to ingest research chemicals made for women as I have read Taximofen is extremely toxic to the liver/kidneys, maybe more so than epi itself. I experienced no shutdown with epistane, in fact my libido was great. The only shutdown I experienced was with Inhibit-e. After running epi before and getting fantastic results with a natural PCT I am content with running it the same way again. Also, I only plan on a 4 week cycle of no more than 30mgs of epi which is a dry, less harsh compound. I will post before pictures when time allots and get you guys updated daily.

Stats
Bench-275
Military-185
Squat-350

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm back on track setting up my second anabolic cycle. It has been a full twelve months since I have touched a Pro-hormone/steroid and it was Epistane. I decided to try Myo-Pharma's Epibolin and it should be coming in sometime this week.

Supplements ON Cycle
Cycle Support
Jack3d

PCT
PowerFULL by USP
Inhibit-e

My split consists of
Mon-Back/Bi's
Wed-Chest/Tri's
Fri- Legs

I will start posting when my epi shipment arrives. As for PCT I know a lot of individuals like to take the SERM route as a precaution to that story of one guy who horribly threw his lipid levels/hormones out of wack. I personally do not like to ingest research chemicals made for women as I have read Taximofen is extremely toxic to the liver/kidneys, maybe more so than epi itself. I experienced no shutdown with epistane, in fact my libido was great. The only shutdown I experienced was with Inhibit-e. After running epi before and getting fantastic results with a natural PCT I am content with running it the same way again. Also, I only plan on a 4 week cycle of no more than 30mgs of epi which is a dry, less harsh compound. I will post before pictures when time allots and get you guys updated daily.

Stats
Bench-275
Military-185
Squat-350

good stuff buddy; ill be following this! check out my log as well when you can! :) btw strong lifts man!!

lmaiuri

Awards
good stuff buddy; ill be following this! check out my log as well when you can! :) btw strong lifts man!!
No doubt, where are you from in Cali? I was out there this summer visiting my girlfriend and loved it!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey lou; down in southern california in the san bernardino area (kinda near big bear) haha bout u? whered u visit when u went here??

lmaiuri

Awards
hey lou; down in southern california in the san bernardino area (kinda near big bear) haha bout u? whered u visit when u went here??
Pebble beach/monterey area. It was pretty ballin up there.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hey lou i think your epi dosing is a bit on the low side. You may want to go 45mg for the whole cycle or even bump to 60mg towards the end. And your pct may not be sufficient enough to retain your gains. Atleast add in a test booster with what u have lined up.

lmaiuri

Awards
Hey lou i think your epi dosing is a bit on the low side. You may want to go 45mg for the whole cycle or even bump to 60mg towards the end. And your pct may not be sufficient enough to retain your gains. Atleast add in a test booster with what u have lined up.
PowerFULL is a test booster. And why would I want to take 60 mg of epi? Being 21 I have high test anyway, epi doesn't shut me down at this dosage. I have never heard anyone taking 60 mg, that sounds excessive to me (safe ranges from 30-50). I know everyone has their opinions, but I know what works for my body so I'll stick to what I know. Thanks for the suggestion though.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL is a test booster. And why would I want to take 60 mg of epi? Being 21 I have high test anyway, epi doesn't shut me down at this dosage. I have never heard anyone taking 60 mg, that sounds excessive to me (safe ranges from 30-50). I know everyone has their opinions, but I know what works for my body so I'll stick to what I know. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Powerfull is more of a GH product than a testbooster in my book. Have fun man if it works for you it works for you. :cheers:

KrayzeeMonkey

KrayzeeMonkey

Awards

Supplements ON Cycle
Cycle Support
Jack3d

PCT
PowerFULL by USP
Inhibit-e

My split consists of
Mon-Back/Bi's
Wed-Chest/Tri's
Fri- Legs

Stats
Bench-275
Military-185
Squat-350
Count me in!

lmaiuri

Awards
So my Epibolin should arrive on Friday, but I will start the log on Monday. This will give me adequate time to grocery shop for the start of my cycle, get all of my ducks in a row, start taking in more water, protein, and the like. I will post before pics on Day 1 and then post after pics after day 30. I have plenty of down time as a college student so I will get into the nitty gritty for you guys and provide the most advice I can in order to aide anyone interested in an Epi run. As for now, I'm taking a few days off lifting to give my body a rest. See you on Monday.

Cheers.

Edit. Anyone who wants to rave about me not using a SERM can save their breath. I don't need a **** house doctor telling me about side effects, hair loss, **** falling off etc. I get it, I've read a considerable amount of information regarding the use of these substances and I fully understand the ramifications and consequences. Other than this, enjoy the log and I hope to have another killer run.

lmaiuri

Awards
Nothing like a dose of epi being washed down by Jack3d to start my afternoon. Sorry for the delay gentlemen it has been a crazy weekend/week for me so far. I started my cycle on Saturday of this week at 15 mg's. I am now at 30 mg's where I believe I will stay for the remainder of my cycle.

My lifts have shot up somewhat, vascularity is increasing as well as sex drive. I don't remember being as aggressive on epi as I am now (maybe its the 15mg dosages). No side effects to report yet except the good one's mentioned above. I have a slight headache today that I attribute to lack of sleep last night and lack of water intake. I am going to blast my chest today so I will record my numbers after I get back from the gym.

Cheers.

KrayzeeMonkey

KrayzeeMonkey

Awards
did you do chest on the 15mg's? if so do you feel that much of a difference between the 15 and 30mg's?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Any updates how'd this work what dose did up end up running