Sustaject 250?

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Has anyone heard of this??
Feedback/Results?

It is made up of the following mixture of testosterones:

(30mg propionate, 60mg phenylpropionate , 60mg isocaproate, 100mg decanoate) are time-released to provide an immediate effect while still remaining active in the body for up to a month.

My buddy takes it and is having great results. I have never taken an injectable. Just trying to do some research, thanks for the input.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just google "sustanon 250" or "sustanon"

the suta JECT is just a labs brand of it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Poop, have you used it? What do you think about it being a "first"? Thanks boss
no sir have not but outta the 5 or so ester in it ive used Enan and Prop so mine as well count me as used Cypoinate as well.

I think itd be fine for a first cycle, just pin it 2x weekly 250 and 250 split up.
no need for ED or EOD cuz it contains such little prop in it anyways.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Thanks for the Info Poop,

My dude, has gained 10-15 pounds each time with a large increase in strength as well and runs it at 1cc (once a week) for 10 weeks. He tapers the dosages the last two weeks to 1/2 cc and finally 1/4 cc. No sides except for alittle acne on his shoulders. He pins in his shoulders.

Just learning right now. I have to finish my Turinabol Lv up and give my body alittle rest. Doing pretty well on it so far, gained 4 pounds in 9 days (not bad for a hard-gainer)! Busting my A$$ in the gym helps too.