Will this Epi pulse cycle work?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Will the following pulse cycle work without too much suppression etc or is it not an option?

Mon-off
Tue-on
Wed-off
Thur-on
Fri-on
Sat-off
Sun-on

I have school on M/W so it is kind of in the way of a 2 on/2 off/2 on/1 off weekly pulse. Also I could do a 3 day pulse, but I don't like the idea of one of my workout days not utilizing the Epi. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it'll work. The earlier in the day, the better.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
read "how to pulse orals" if you are looking to run a pulse cycle, by the time you finish the thread you'll know what to do

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You should have 2 days off somewhere, either do MWF or something like MT THF

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
As far as the time of day I can't get to the gym until at least 5pm every day so I would be taking the Epi around 4 or so. Jay neither of your choices match up with my schedule which is class after work M/W. I could do a Tue/Thur/Sat 3 day a week split. How does workout intensity etc differ between an on and off day? I really want to utilize the PH in my workouts and the 3 day split sounds like it could take away from one of my days in the gym.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well it is good to get a 2 day rest from the epi, so your natty hormones get a little bounce...also epi is not too bad, maybe consider running it straight

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah just run it straight.

SD pulse works OK.

I personally don't like the idea of pulsing though. I think your best bet is to run a full cycle with a solid PCT for maximal gains.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Well I am already set on running a pulse cycle so I'm not really looking for replies telling me to just run it straight. No offense, but I am looking for answers to my questions in particular. Also Beast in my other post you said you would run Cycle Support still on a pulse cycle. Is there a particular reason why if the Epi is as "mild" as everyone says and the pulsing is supposed to lower the effects on the liver etc? I have some milk thistle sitting around and could use that as liver support throughout the cycle instead. Do you think that would be sufficient for a "mild" epi pulse cycle or would you still take the Cycle Support? Thanks guys.