Quest for 6 pack - a Turinabol-LV log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had just finished (as of 10/26) almost 3 weeks of need2buildmuscle's Chlorathoxy beta. It was an effective product for the short run, around 4-5 lean pounds gained with some fat loss. However, it didn't last as long as I'd hoped, and goal for the end of this year is 6 pack. So on tuesday evening I took my first dose of Turinabol-lv. I'm dosing at 1.5ml for 45mg 2x daily, so the bottle will last 6 weeks. I'm starting at 192, and approx 12-13% bf, with it still not being quite a normal fat distribution. I started working out at the beginning of 2007 at about 240-250lbs, and around 50% bf. With bodyfat levels that high (and low testosterone coupled with high estrogen) my bodyfat distribution is still a little off.

Anyhow, workout routine is PRRS, and i've now switched to doing it 5 days a week. I had doubled up and put shoulders with chest, but I think it will work better separately. Doing 30-45 minutes of cardio hopefully 4+ days a week. Diet is just a little below maintenance, mostly pretty clean (lots of natural and organic foods), with 1-2 cheat meals a week.

Running as additional supplements during this - Cycle Support, Alpha T2 (probably only the first 3 weeks), Erase (will probably only take 1-2 caps a day), HGHPro, Motivate, ephedrine, and 150mg of testosterone a week as TRT. So shutdown won't be an issue on cycle, and some of the other sides people frequently see won't happen (or will be different) as I do have replacement levels of exogenous testosterone. I'm also using ON's platinum hydrowhey post workout.

Workouts for Wed-today were (rep range week)

Shoulders
Single arm db presses - 55x6-60x6
bent over laterals - 30x10x10x8
side laterals - 30x10x9

Legs

leg extension - 215x10x8
hack squat (to bump stops) - 180x10x10x7
single leg press - 180x15x15x15
single leg calf press - 180x15x10
lying leg curl - 140x7x8
straight leg deadlifts - 155x10-185x9
single leg lying curl - FML! on the left leg, sprained the hamstring. About 3 months ago, I had either really badly sprained or partially torn the right. This wasn't as bad, but still blows

Bis/Tris
Alternating dumbbell curl - 50x6x7
cable curl - 120x10-130x10
concentration curl - 35x10x10
dip - bwx8x8x6
tricep pushdown - 180x10x10
kickbacks - 25x12-35x10

I always do a few warmups prior to working a body part, and do DC style stretches afterwards.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go Eric :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll follow along.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spent most of yesterday crapping my brains out. Not diarrhea, just constant bathroom trips. Probably hit the toilet 8-10 times over the span of the day. Not sure why. Woke up at 191, looking good but next to no vascularity. Today is off day, cheat day, birthday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy!!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Here Eric, KTS!!! Amazing story which I totally get, starting from a pretty similar position, I'm almost 2 years into my journey, so I guess you got about a year on me... Hope to be where you are at the same point, but hell you've done an AMAZING job this far!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent most of yesterday crapping my brains out. Not diarrhea, just constant bathroom trips. Probably hit the toilet 8-10 times over the span of the day. Not sure why. Woke up at 191, looking good but next to no vascularity. Today is off day, cheat day, birthday.
Happy Birthday bro! Enjoy ur protein birthday cake lmfao

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Missed that Eric!! My bad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The daytime was a pumpkin patch, with all the standard bad for you fair food including pumpkin pie and apple cider, and now dinner at a Japanese steakhouse

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
log looks very interesting you have a little bit of everything in there.very interesting you do the dog crap stuff .happy b day enjoy the day !!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the dog crap sretches. I can't quite recover fast enough doing Dante's routine unless I'm running high doses of something. It's jugst a part of getting old :) I tried it for a while but kept skipping days or taking days off, and basically felt whole body sore all the time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to start shock week today, as with traveling for work having some flexibility is handy

Pullover superset with wide grip pulldown - 75*9/160*10-75*8-160*9
Straight ARM pulldown superset with reverse grip bent over row 65*10/110*9-65*9/110*4 - strangely I stopped more because of hamstring pain than back strength
Close grip row dropsets 195*8-180*7-165*6 no rest

Short but still fairly brutal. Flying out to Detroit again in the morning...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it seems the client wants to take me out to dinner tomorrow, I doubled up today and did chest + shoulders

cable crossovers superset with incline smith 30x9/185x9-25x8/185x5-25x6-165x6
incline fly superset with dips 40x10/bwx5-40x7-bwx3
upright machine press dropsets, no rest - 170x7-155x4-125x5

seated side lateral superset with hammer machine press - 30x10/80x10-30x10/80x5
reverse pec dec superset with wide grip upright rows - 90x10/100x10-115x10/100x9
cable front raise dropset, no rest - 50x10-40x8-30x9

I love shock week, its fast and rough. Had a chicken breast, some turkey meatloaf and some black bean quinoa salad for dinner. still a little hungry, but that was enough for a meal. may have some almonds as a snack.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Happy belated bday brother!

Didn't know you already started in on this! Good luck, lookin forward to the results!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today ought to be legs according to schedule, but screw that. between my hamstring still hurting from last week, and my knees hurting from the combo of cold weather and rain, i'm doing bis/tris instead, and will see if I feel like legs tomorrow or friday, or else I may just skip em this week. Possible i'll just do quads too. Dunno really. But off to the gym shortly for bis/tris

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, bis/tris turned out somewhere between good and disastrous...

ez bar curl superset with close grip chins 110x8/bwx4
preacher curl superset with reverse curl 90x11/70x10
single arm cable curl dropset 60x10/50x6 - by this point pump was crazy, and the left bicep hurt badly at the elbow

pushdown superset with closegrip bench 190x4/110x11 - 170x10/130x7 - bicep pain at 190 stopped me
reverse grip pushdown superset with incline overhead extension 130x10/25x12 - 130x9/30x6
weighted bench dip - tried doing one and bicep hurt so bad I gave up

then 30 min cardio. I think its time to drop my erase dose to 1 cap a day, as I think that is affecting joints. Not a terrible workout, but not great either. Pump was fantastic, I think the turinabol-lv is starting to kick in now at least somewhat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres a gratuitous late nite hotel room shot, post workout but also after dinner...

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, looks like I'm going to commit a big nono, and have a beer on cycle. It's hard to sit in a comedy club beerless.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, looks like I'm going to commit a big nono, and have a beer on cycle. It's hard to sit in a comedy club beerless.....
So was the comedy actually FUNNY? :think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to really like him...BUT...I saw him live about eight years ago and he sucked ass!

He ran out of material about a few minutes in and reverted to old stuff...and even told some jokes that I'd heard from other comedians. It was free though and the guy before him was hilarious.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I started this week even earlier, today was start of Power week, back

Rack pulls 405x5-455x5-500x0-475x0-455x3
Bent over row (pendlay style) 225x2-205x2-185x5x4
weighted chin bw+25x3x3x2-bwx2
cg seated row 240x5-255x4x5

all weights up pretty significantly. bent over row was sort of down, but i've decided to do them pendlay style, which is back remains parallell to the floor the whole time, and weights tap the floor (even momentary pause at floor) each rep. Feeling good, pretty sure the turinabol is kicking in, much earlier than I thought i'd notice it. Still no weigh in till next thursday as i'm still in Michigan till wed nite.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah, and vascularity is up, definitely best i've ever seen it. Its a pity, they are all small veins, but there are a ton of them

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was chest/shoulders

db flat press 100x2x2-90x4
incline bb press 175x4x5x4
dips bwx5x5x4

military press 115x5-135x1-125x5x4
upright row 135x6-150x4x4
cheat laterals 45x2-40x4x4

was pretty good, I guess the 100 dbs for flat was pushing it a little hard. I only went for a second set because on the first set it was more of a mental failure with the dbs feeling awkward rather than a strength failure. On the second set, it was strength failure :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Easy have you ran turinabol-lv before? How would you compare it to chlorothoxy??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I never ran it before, and never ran any legitimate halodrol product before. Ran a cycle of halo from Fast Action, but got 0.

What I am seeing though is continued strength gains (although seems slower now) and continued increase in definition + vascularity. Can't say much about weight as i'm now on day 8 of business trip, haven't seen a scale.... Given that i'm just about at the end of week 2, the next week or so is where the turinabol-lv should be starting its best results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off day today. I think I overdid it on dinner, a 1/2 lb buffalo burger with bacon + cheese, fries, whitefish pate + crackers, cheddar dip with venison sausage pieces in it with bread + nachos. man was that nice. I think i'm going to go lounge in the hotel hot tub for a bit, then pass out :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man you eat well when traveling:food:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
off day today. I think I overdid it on dinner, a 1/2 lb buffalo burger with bacon + cheese, fries, whitefish pate + crackers, cheddar dip with venison sausage pieces in it with bread + nachos. man was that nice. I think i'm going to go lounge in the hotel hot tub for a bit, then pass out :D
Holy cow! I'd be dead!! They'd be sending someone to the hot tub with a harpoon if that was me...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if this user is well known enough around here to give an opinion on T-LV.

Kidding. Glad to join Easy!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last night was bis/tris in the hotel gym. Only had dumbbells, and only up to 40lbs, so was a bit different than the PRRS ones. Still, i'll be home (finally) tonight, so friday i'll go do a full bis/tris at my gym.

I'm definitely noticing increased pumps when I work out now, doing any higher volume work really brings it out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got on the scale this morning, 200. It can't all be lean mass, but it looks lean.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up today at 198, which is a bit more reasonable. The starting weight of 192 also was a bit depleted, so this looks more like 4-6lbs in the 2 weeks. Still quite a bit for Halo, but I was overeating.

Tried to do bis/tris this morning, but gave up partway through. Wrists, elbows + forearm tendons were all hurting so I didn't want to push it too hard.

Oh and blood pressure is sticking at my normal, 126/67

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Little late but im in!

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
I'm in as well. Running same log (Turinabol Lv solo), started about a week earlier then you I think. I have gained 7 lbs so far!! Strength has gone up considerably in week 3 for me as well. I am doing alot of volume and don't seem to get tired. My gains have been pretty lean so far as well. Vascularity is up, as well as a constant muscle fullness which is nice. I hope its not bloat and will just dissapear once off. :(

Anywho, keep up the good work. Get swole bro

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woke up today at 198, which is a bit more reasonable. The starting weight of 192 also was a bit depleted, so this looks more like 4-6lbs in the 2 weeks. Still quite a bit for Halo, but I was overeating.

Tried to do bis/tris this morning, but gave up partway through. Wrists, elbows + forearm tendons were all hurting so I didn't want to push it too hard.

Oh and blood pressure is sticking at my normal, 126/67
My wrists, elbows, and forearms are killing me too. All I have to do is grab a dumbbell and it's painful.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Easy do you always have these joint pains or is it something that has come along with the OT?? Not being able to finish lifts because of pain sux ass I know..

Anyway looking good brother.. Keep hammering away

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well more or less I always have them, its just a severity question. I've had arthritis since I was 25.... its worst of course when I'm lifting heavy for low reps, and the last while I've been aggressive with pushing the weights up. Also I worked bis/tris Tuesday, so hitting them twice in a week didn't help. This coming week is higher rep range so it should mellow out. Going to try and do back tomorrow, we'll see how that goes. It will be weighted chins, tbar rows, db rows and pullovers. Should be fine if I do machine pullovers rather than db.