Havoc Log -Biggin' up.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I had a log going in the anabolics section, but I'm restarting it here after finding out that was the wrong place for it. Here's the summary thus far:

Dosing is 30/wk.1, 30/wk.2, 30/wk.3, 40/wk.4 with a slight taper at the very beginning and end. Cycle Support and additional liver regen. taken throughout, and I'm overlapping HCGenerate starting at week four.

Beginning weight was about 193 lbs. and I'm up to 202 at the beginning of week four. Yesterday was actually 205, so you can see my weight fluctuates a lot. I tend to only gain weight on off days unless I spend my entire day eating crap. Ideally, I'd like to hit 210 before I stop bulking, but I'm obviously not going to do that while on the Epi. It'll take a few more weeks after.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
*reserved for before & after pics*

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Had a couple great workouts so far this week. Monday was chest & back stuff with goblet squats thrown into the "rest" periods and Tuesday was shoulders, biceps and calves. I had karate both nights as well which provided some cardio, but not *too* much. Today is my off day, then I'll be repeating these workouts Thursday and Friday. I normally do two lower body workouts each week, but I'm just mixing it into the upper stuff and focusing on upper body on this last week of the cycle since my legs are already in pretty good shape and I'm still looking for a bit more up top.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good cardio today for an off day. 15 burpees with a jump, 20 round kicks, 90 seconds boxing with the heavy bag. Then 30 seconds rest and repeat. I think I did about 8-10 rounds of this, then 10 minutes stretching.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Well, thank you sir! Sucks I had to start this over, but oh well. I'm coming close to the end anyway.

Had a great workout today, despite only getting about 4 hours of broken sleep last night. Occupational hazard. Anyhow, I hit six sets of bench press and pull-ups with slow, controlled negatives and mixed in goblet squats to keep from ignoring my legs. Then I switched over to cable cross-overs and pulls for a bit of extra hypertrophy. Felt strong, good pump. I don't know if it's switching to 4 caps of Havoc this last week or the HCGenerate I started taking, but I've felt really good.

I'm thinking about ordering some Need2Slin. I've used AnabolicPump before and liked it pretty well, but I'm not sure how they compare. Opinions?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im still along for the ride man! Why not 5 or 6 weeks of Epi? just curious...

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm not one to take chances with my health, honestly. I know this will sound weird to most of the people here, but I'm honestly not wanting to just keep getting bigger and bigger. I wanted another 10-15 lbs without taking all winter to do it, so the Epi seemed worth trying, but I don't plan to keep doing PH/steroids or go above the recommended usage.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, thank you sir! Sucks I had to start this over, but oh well. I'm coming close to the end anyway.

Had a great workout today, despite only getting about 4 hours of broken sleep last night. Occupational hazard. Anyhow, I hit six sets of bench press and pull-ups with slow, controlled negatives and mixed in goblet squats to keep from ignoring my legs. Then I switched over to cable cross-overs and pulls for a bit of extra hypertrophy. Felt strong, good pump. I don't know if it's switching to 4 caps of Havoc this last week or the HCGenerate I started taking, but I've felt really good.

I'm thinking about ordering some Need2Slin. I've used AnabolicPump before and liked it pretty well, but I'm not sure how they compare. Opinions?
It is probably the HCGenerate, but I have a pretty good sense of well being on Epi.

Need2Slin is very thorough and I personally cant wait to try it.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I gottchya man, Just was wondering why you decided on 4 weeks... Im excited to see how this product does for a first time designor user, since the majority of people that review this product are hardcore users...

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
One bottle lasts four weeks and I've read in several places that it's not a good idea to try too much on a first cycle, so that's what I went with.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
It is probably the HCGenerate, but I have a pretty good sense of well being on Epi.

Need2Slin is very thorough and I personally cant wait to try it.
Yeah, I think it is the HCGenerate. I've been making sure I get my Epi doses in fairly early so I can take the HCGenerate at night, hopefully to get my regular production back to normal. Is that a reasonable approach?

Also, I ordered a bottle of Need2Slin. I'd be surprised if I'm not happy with it, honestly. I liked being on Anabolic Pump and this seems like it could be a little better.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
OK, here's my little review, for what it's worth:

I think I over-estimated this stuff in the beginning and had my calories a touch too high and then possibly not high enough towards the end, due to vacation and an all around busy week, but it all averages out, I'm sure. My beginning weight was in the low 190's and I got as high as 206 by the end, but my final day was 203 lbs. I feel like I've filled out considerably and have gotten quite a few comments about it as well, so I'm sure it's not just me. Right now, I'm guessing that about 2/3 of my gains were muscle.

I changed up my normal 5/3/1 style workouts 3x/week to 4x/week with some extra volume. I didn't see massive strength gains, but my stamina was good and I had some crazy pumps. My arms went from @14.25" cold to 15.25" and my chest went up almost 2" as well. Unfortunately, my stomach is nearly an inch bigger now as well, but I can deal with that. Cutting isn't hard.

Regarding sides, the first week, I had some bp issues when I first started taking the Epi, but that went away pretty quickly. I also noticed I was quicker to lose my temper, but was able to keep this in check most of the time. I guess when you know something is causing this, it's a little easier to cool off. Libido seemed up for the middle two weeks. Might have been up for the last week as well, but I was so busy with work that I could only use one head at a time.

Would I do another cycle? I don't know, not soon. I'm happy I did this one and I feel like the gains were substantial, but this was sort of an experiment for me and a means to an end. I consider myself more of an athlete than a body builder, so I don't *need* to get bigger. I just wanted a little bit for aesthetic reasons, mostly. Maybe next winter I'll think about running another cycle, we'll see.

For PCT, I'm taking HCGenerate, liver detox caps, ArimaTest, and a couple more weeks of AI Cycle Support. I know it's not what some people would do, but I feel OK about it for now. I've already overlapped one week of HCGenerate with the Epi and I felt fantastic all week. I really hope this continues without the Epi.

That's it for me...if anyone has any questions about my limited experience, I'm an open book, so just ask...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are overall happy with this product, as of now...If you could remember, post up your stats a week or so, post PCT and give another rundown of your experience. that way we all can see if you kept everything or shrank up! Thanks for puttin in the time and doing a mini log so we all can see how this works for a first time user of Designors...Im itchin to start my cycle, but gotta wait to get all the supports together, plus with the holidays and my bday rollin around I know Ill be drinkin and as we have read, Methyls and booze are bad choice! So late jan it is :(

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost a week into PCT and feeling fantastic. My goal right now is to hold my weight for a month or two until everything is out of my system and I'm back to normal, then assess and see where I need to go. I've changed my workouts over to less bodybuilding style and more HIIT/powerlifting to get my cardio back up where I like it. So far, I can see myself leaning out a little bit while staying between 201-204 lbs every morning, so I think that's a good thing. I'll keep updating.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm almost a week into PCT and feeling fantastic. My goal right now is to hold my weight for a month or two until everything is out of my system and I'm back to normal, then assess and see where I need to go. I've changed my workouts over to less bodybuilding style and more HIIT/powerlifting to get my cardio back up where I like it. So far, I can see myself leaning out a little bit while staying between 201-204 lbs every morning, so I think that's a good thing. I'll keep updating.
Nice glad to hear the gains r holding steady.