ryansm takes on Boladrol(UPDATED DAILY)

Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Yeah, is like to see even just a bi/forearm shot.100lb hammer curls, good lord.

2. Is that a tricep or a quad
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

3. Update!

Ending Weight 321.6, really noticed a drop off the last 3-4 days even after bumping to 6mgs. I kept increasing cals during this cycle to keep gaining weight, however, there has been no fat gain. I certainly would have dropped a good amount of fat if I hadn't bumped cals. I had an increase in sweating and felt hot all of the time, also had night sweats.

Overall impressions:
    Well like I have been stating through my log, I think bola is pretty impressive. I personally like it better than SD because SD made me feel like crap. Boladrol wasn't as impressive in strength gains compared to M1T, similar to SD. So what I think we have here is another strong hormone to add to the mix. Will have to see how bloods are going to pan out. Weight really starts coming on after the first week, but like I said you need to have your diet dialed in for your goals, i.e. bulk or cut. I think bola can be ran for a cut, recomp, or a bulk. (of course I think diet is 90% of this) So it's very versatile rather easy on you (liver toxicity aside). I will use it again as long as liver toxicity isn't an issue.

As far as pct I have in hand for awhile now some pct supplies that I am going to incorporate.
    Toremifene probably 90/60/60/30
    Activate Xtreme
    Erase 0/3/2/2 (2 until bottle runs out)
    Powerful

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, is like to see even just a bi/forearm shot.100lb hammer curls, good lord.
    May be able to do this if I can get a digital camera

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    May be able to do this if I can get a digital camera
    You could use your camera phone then txt the pic straight to your email then upload
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Update!

Ending Weight 321.6, really noticed a drop off the last 3-4 days even after bumping to 6mgs. I kept increasing cals during this cycle to keep gaining weight, however, there has been no fat gain. I certainly would have dropped a good amount of fat if I hadn't bumped cals. I had an increase in sweating and felt hot all of the time, also had night sweats.

Overall impressions:
    Well like I have been stating through my log, I think bola is pretty impressive. I personally like it better than SD because SD made me feel like crap. Boladrol wasn't as impressive in strength gains compared to M1T, similar to SD. So what I think we have here is another strong hormone to add to the mix. Will have to see how bloods are going to pan out. Weight really starts coming on after the first week, but like I said you need to have your diet dialed in for your goals, i.e. bulk or cut. I think bola can be ran for a cut, recomp, or a bulk. (of course I think diet is 90% of this) So it's very versatile rather easy on you (liver toxicity aside). I will use it again as long as liver toxicity isn't an issue.

As far as pct I have in hand for awhile now some pct supplies that I am going to incorporate.
    Toremifene probably 90/60/60/30
    Activate Xtreme
    Erase 0/3/2/2 (2 until bottle runs out)
    Powerful
    Nice solid PCT
    Are going to continue logging throughout your PCT?

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Just received mine!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

8. Solid gains brother!.

I posted up a huge update the other night only to have my phone die before I could click submit and lost the whole damn message...

Looking forward to blood and an idea as to what we've been doing to ourselves as I've felt MUCH better on this then sd and m1t

9. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Solid gains brother!.

I posted up a huge update the other night only to have my phone die before I could click submit and lost the whole damn message...

Looking forward to blood and an idea as to what we've been doing to ourselves as I've felt MUCH better on this then sd and m1t
    REALLY, now im gonna have to investigate too, but with the real deal and not the PH

10. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    You could use your camera phone then txt the pic straight to your email then upload
    Doesn't work, been ****ing with ATT the last few days...

11. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Nice solid PCT
    Are going to continue logging throughout your PCT?

//CC
    I'll post up my review over pct at the end

Thanks for following along, plan on logging a lot more stuff soon

12. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Just received mine!
    Your going to like it, but at this point I am thinking 6mg start, and going up to 8mgs after two weeks for us bigger guys.

13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Solid gains brother!.

Thanks bro, ya could only go with a basic lipid and hepatic because I am broke since losing my job. Should get the results back sometime next week.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'll post up my review over pct at the end

Thanks for following along, plan on logging a lot more stuff soon
    Awesome man. You have anything in particular in mind?

15. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    x2, enjoyed reading this log, look forward to future ones.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Your going to like it, but at this point I am thinking 6mg start, and going up to 8mgs after two weeks for us bigger guys.
    I was considering that. Damn! Now I'll have to try and get another pouch.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

17. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Sure do, will be running the muscle stack fro PP next, Dermacrine Muscle Stack (oral)
    as well as some Trenavar pretty soon!

18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    x2, enjoyed reading this log, look forward to future ones.
    Thanks buddy!

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Sure do, will be running the muscle stack fro PP next, Dermacrine Muscle Stack (oral)
    as well as some Trenavar pretty soon!
    Damn dude you're gonna need to start turnin sideways to get through doorways! Definately interested in this trenavar stuff. If it seriously is a non methyl 1step that converts really well this stuff will be all over the place in no time.

20. hows the bp bro? checked mine yesterday, and it was 128/70 78bpm.

def a better compound than sd I think. my last week will be at 8mg. wish I had more, will def look into getting some of this for future cycles. I like it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    hows the bp bro? checked mine yesterday, and it was 128/70 78bpm.

def a better compound than sd I think. my last week will be at 8mg. wish I had more, will def look into getting some of this for future cycles. I like it.
    Ya as soon as I added ERASE my bp normalized, and I have some theories on that other than its AI properties. But ya it is easy to run as far as noticeable sides, will see what the blood work shows.

22. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Damn dude you're gonna need to start turnin sideways to get through doorways! Definately interested in this trenavar stuff. If it seriously is a non methyl 1step that converts really well this stuff will be all over the place in no time.
    I already do, at least for some.

23. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Damn dude you're gonna need to start turnin sideways to get through doorways!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You're a beast ! haha

Glad you enjoyed Boladrol bud !

Hope you see you logging Trenavar here as well... I know I'll be following
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

25. Happy thanksgiving Ryan.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ryansm's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:38 AM
  2. Revenge SDX log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 03:54 PM
  3. ryansm- thanks, buddy!
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:25 PM
  4. why we never let ryansm out
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 06:12 AM
  5. Congrats ryansm! You are now a MOD!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:47 PM