ryansm takes on Boladrol(UPDATED DAILY)

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Got a little update coming on Monday...expecting blood results back.

Weight today is 318, strength is still going up, and my boys are doing good.
    Very excited to see those results

And glad to hear things are still going well for you, bro.

2. Ok so here they are, they are listed as pre-chlorothoxy, then post chlorothoxy/pre-boladrol, then post-boladrol. Got these numbers over the phone as I went through my doctor to get them done. So I really didn't have time to go through them thoroughly and just asked for the hepatic and lipids.

AST 5-50 42 48 68
    ALT 7-40 22 30 47
    Bilirubin .2 - 1.2 .2 .3 (forgot to ask)

Total chol <200 180 172 166
    Ldl <130 118 122 134
    Hdl >30 62 50 32

•   

3. looks good man

RECOVERBRO

4. I have no idea how to read those test results or what the normal ranges are but I'm glad PCT is smooth sailing for ya !

...time for me to do some research on the numbers haha

5. the first 2 numbers listed are the interval representing the normal range

looks good! thanks for sharing bloodwork with us
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

6. Ya I'm actually pretty happy, and surprised with these results. Basically liver function (AST ALT) jumped by half baseline, HDL took a shot down 30, but I have had results in the teens off of M1t, and SD. LDL didn't go up too much either, all in all much better than I was expecting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    the first 2 numbers listed are the interval representing the normal range

looks good! thanks for sharing bloodwork with us
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ya I'm actually pretty happy, and surprised with these results. Basically liver function (AST ALT) jumped by half baseline, HDL took a shot down 30, but I have had results in the teens off of M1t, and SD. LDL didn't go up too much either, all in all much better than I was expecting.

Thanks !

That makes it easy on me then haha but yea, nice results Ryan !
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Not too bad, considering all the worry initially concerning this compound. Glad you're healthy, Ryan

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Not too bad, considering all the worry initially concerning this compound. Glad you're healthy, Ryan
    Ya, I will say all of these compounds react differently with everyone, so blood work is always important to see how it will effect you.

10. So, how long were you on it and at what dosages total from the day you started until the day of the bloodwork? Just trying to get the timeline right . Glad to see!

11. 2mg x 4,4mg x 13, 6mg x 10 = 27 days I believe

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

12. ^^^Something like that I forgot, lol.

13. I'm really shocked with these results. SD I was in the 70's ALT, M1T the 90's...

14. Wow that blood work looks awesome for a 27 day run, those liver enzymes will normalize real fast and I would expect the lipids to return to normal soon too...pretty awesome results for running such a strong compound, maybe the lower doses have reduced sides

I think I may be making this purchase

15. Solid bloodwork, not too shabby considering the circumstances

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Wow that blood work looks awesome for a 27 day run, those liver enzymes will normalize real fast and I would expect the lipids to return to normal soon too...pretty awesome results for running such a strong compound, maybe the lower doses have reduced sides

I think I may be making this purchase
    I'm really glad Ryan was able to post bloodwork results for everyone interested in buying Boladrol.

People gotta see real-world results and numbers !

This may have been asked and answered already but will you be buying and using this again anytime in the near future Ryan ??
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

17. Oh yeah! With these numbers how could I not.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I have no idea how to read those test results or what the normal ranges are but I'm glad PCT is smooth sailing for ya !

...time for me to do some research on the numbers haha
    Haha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

19. awesome log, i am looking into ordering a full cycle stack. great work and thanks for all the write up and everything

20. Thanks man

By the way PCT was a breeze

21. Sorry I do not speak much english but what ded u pct wit?

22. Does anybody know if the military uranalysis will detect BOLO , don't wanna get in trouble, even though it seems as a promising AAS ,, ANYANSWER WILL HELP THNKS

23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thanks man

By the way PCT was a breeze
    Yeah, what was your PCT protocol?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

24. Torem, Erase, sustain Alpha, and AX

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Torem, Erase, sustain Alpha, and AX
    What the hell is AX?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

26. Activate Xtreme, lol Great stuff and a good addition to any PCT. DAA will be added to the list in the future along with Toco-8

27. What kind of side effects should I expect from the torem? I'm assuming your rat was given the research kind.
    -My Best Friend

28. it's the easiest on sides, quite nice actually.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    it's the easiest on sides, quite nice actually.
    I'll hit you with a PM later. Sorry for all the questions, but your fellow big bro wants to make sure he has all of his ducks in a row, so to speak.
    -My Best Friend

30. Completely understand, it's important to have everything planned out

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ryansm's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:38 AM
  2. Revenge SDX log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 03:54 PM
  3. ryansm- thanks, buddy!
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:25 PM
  4. why we never let ryansm out
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 06:12 AM
  5. Congrats ryansm! You are now a MOD!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:47 PM