ryansm takes on Boladrol(UPDATED DAILY)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I am jumping straight on Boladrol tonight, and will have blood work posted soon so we can compare to post cycle. I will also be updating daily, no ****ing around, this will be a serious log.

So my goals for this cycle are to keep on the current recomp I have been on during Chlorothoxy. That cycle lasted about 20 days with an increase of 6.5 pounds in weight, and strength gains across the board. I expect another 5 + pounds from the Boladrol, but at this point I have only one bottle. So this will be ran at 4mgs (2ml) for 15 days. I also expect more strength gains as well. I know it is going to be a wet run from here on out, but the water weight will drop after cessation of Boladrol, so I am not worried about it. I have an AI (letro) on hand, as well as ERASE, which I might try and see how it does.

Measurements are

Waist 43
Chest 58
R Calf 20
L Calf 19 1/2
R Bi 21.5
L Bi 20.5
R Thigh 32
L Thigh 32
R Forearm 16.5
L Forearm 16 1/4

My diet is pretty simple, and based off of a lot of things I learned from Bobo, AKA Dwight Schrute, lol. Any way my total cals right now are sitting at 3500-4000 a day. 350+ protein a day, and low on carbs. I know this is a low amount of cals for someone my size, but I am a freak, and really I could easily be in the upper three's if I were not careful.

Training:
Well my training is not typical, I no longer do certain exercises like squats, or heavy pulls (deads). This is because of chronic injuries, so right now I am doing a variation on westside training along with olympic movements such as cleans, and snatches, and I also do some strong man stuff. Really my style has changed from focusing on one aspect to having fun and trying all sorts of different training methods.

My current lifts (These are pre-Chlorothoxy, but I didn't max out again, so the weights posted are certainly higher now)
Bench 525
Squat N\A
Deadlift N\A
Power Clean 165 kilos or 365 lbs
snatch 140 kilos or 308 lbs

Other supplements:
protein
fish oil
multi

Any questions comments lets here them!:cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I would like to thank IBE, and Poopypants for this opportunity.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm following ryan.

Glad the Chlorothoxy treated you well buddy :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brotha, I loved it! You guys need to put it out there!!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in bud. If poops trusts you, ...I trust you. NOW KILL IT! LOL

Also can't wait 4 the bloods :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, and I'll have bloods up soon

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, lets see what Boladrol can do for you Ryan, this is one of 3 Boladrol logs worth following!

Lets hope this thing treats you well bro.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wait, you're not 120 lbs???? :lmao:

Glad to see your log up and running, man. Very excited to see how this treats you. :cheers:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
geez dude youre an effin tank! cool to see how the strength gains will differ from someone as strong as you to smaller individuals.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holy crap your a beast, before and after pics ? (no homo)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In on this, of course!!!

Cant wait to see what this brings to the table!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You my friend are a monster. Your strength and power is insane. I am mostly impressed with your olympic lifts. Wow

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
damnnn...you huge already..wtf you need roids for brah! :p pics man pics....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't do pics guys, I know, I know....but I just can't.
I do keep a very detailed log, and am dead honest with the results.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in buddy :cheers:

//CC

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't miss this, Ryan. Best of luck my friend. :cheers:

-John

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your blood work doesn't by chance have liver values does it? Cholesterol? TSH? The works?

If so are you by chance getting bloods while on the hormone at some point?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you again ryan ! Keep up the good work bro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow; it looks like I'm already late!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your blood work doesn't by chance have liver values does it? Cholesterol? TSH? The works?

If so are you by chance getting bloods while on the hormone at some point?
Liver, and cholesterol panels yes, but I do not have a base line for TSH etc. so I did not get that done.

I am going to get more bloods done at the end of the cycle.

I will be posting the first bloods as soon as I get them back for the comparison to the bloods taken prior to the Chlorothoxy.

jrobalo

jrobalo

Awards
Subbed:cool2:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's weight 312
Weight is still going up! So first impression:
I have now taken 2 4mgs doses and right off the bat this stuff tastes horrible. lol. But I have had worse. As far as any noticeable things thus far I had a terrible headache after each dose. It took about 30 minutes until I felt the headache coming on and lasted a couple of hours. I was also extremely lethargic today, but that really is from the ending of the Chlorothoxy.

Training today, no weights I did work on power though.
Went a little something like this:
Prowler sled 100yds
250 pound tire flip 50yds
keg toss (forget weight) I basically just messed around with this, really tried to work on my speed through the hips.

That's about it, I'll be in the weight room tomorrow.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's weight 312
Weight is still going up! So first impression:
I have now taken 2 4mgs doses and right off the bat this stuff tastes horrible. lol. But I have had worse. As far as any noticeable things thus far I had a terrible headache after each dose. It took about 30 minutes until I felt the headache coming on and lasted a couple of hours. I was also extremely lethargic today, but that really is from the ending of the Chlorothoxy.

Training today, no weights I did work on power though.
Went a little something like this:
Prowler sled 100yds
250 pound tire flip 50yds
keg toss (forget weight) I basically just messed around with this, really tried to work on my speed through the hips.

That's about it, I'll be in the weight room tomorrow.
have you tested your BP during these headaches?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See that's why it's good to have you around DAdams, I completely forgot to even think about doing that, lol. Next dose, if it happens again, I will be sure to check it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always gotta look out for the old salts like ourselves around here. :D

See that's why it's good to have you around DAdams, I completely forgot to even think about doing that, lol. Next dose, if it happens again, I will be sure to check it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took my BP about an hour after my most recent dose:

130/80

Not very good....but I haven't had a blood pressure reading in a long time, so I have no idea if it has been high or this is recent. My best action at this point is to closely monitor it.

I have also been increasingly thirsty since starting

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What supports are you taking again? Any hawthorne berry?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya hawthorne, I'm gonna have to add some others.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
So I took my BP about an hour after my most recent dose:

130/80

Not very good....but I haven't had a blood pressure reading in a long time, so I have no idea if it has been high or this is recent. My best action at this point is to closely monitor it.

I have also been increasingly thirsty since starting
you should raise your water intake to > 1gl to keep that liver functioning well, this is coming from an old salt :cheers:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I have been drinking half a gallon of clear unadulterated water, and about 32oz of fresh brew green tea along with the rest of the other liquids I drink like milk. I will take your advice and bump it up to at least a gallon.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah water water and more water bud

i prolly drink at least 2 gallons everyday

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's hope you BP stabilizes with that upped waterintake and HB :thumbsup:
A BP meter is always nice to have on hand!

//CC

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, keep monitoring it, that isn't a terrible reading, it is still only pre hypertensive. When you reach stage 1, then start to worry. Try taking BP for 4 days at pre dose, 45 minutes after dose, then two hours after dose.

This will give you a good indication of how the compound is affecting you.

Try the water, limit the salt. Thats about all you can do. Hawethorne berry has done exactly jack **** for my BP, has never helped it once.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update

Weight this morning 312.2 not much, but I have been off the chlorothoxy long enough to see gains now only from Boladrol.

Training today was back and bi's went a little like this:
Power Cleans (had to keep it light I was sore from keg tosses yesterday)
70kilos x 4
120 x 3 x 4 sets

Seated cable row
weight was the whole stack, 300lbs, plus I jerry rig it and add two 45 pound plates, 3 sets of 12
wide-grip palms forward pull-ups
bw x 10 2 sets
Close-grip pull-downs
2 sets x 12
hammer curls, had to go light the pump was so intense
4 sets of 60 x 8 reps
45 degree angle bench alternating db curls
3 sets of 40 x 12 reps (again had to go lighter
Finished off with 2 sets of 12 on the machine preacher

I gotta say I have never had this intense of a pump when training. The weight feels light right now. I am doing a lot more volume currently than I have in a long time, and I can't really gauge my strength. However I'm sure I could push some serious weight. Shoot I'm getting a pump just typing this right now, lol. I really never care about the pump I get from training I typically always go heavy, and am not concerned about hypertrophy too much. But I gotta say it's pretty dang intense.

Meanwhile I will be checking my bp regularly throughout the day. I did get a little dizzy training today so...

As far as everything else it's going pretty good, only day three.:cheers:

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to let everybody know,just heard back from some of the alpha-testers and the weight seems to come after about 5-7 days. Some testers have weight gain in the first few days, but it varies per indivdual. It seems like the people who are gaining faster tend to eat more from what we have been gathering in our data. We suspect that the gains are from glycogen retention, because so far none of the testers are having issues wth puffiness in the face or puffy nips. So, it doesn't look like there is estrogen conversion....at least little to none. Could be wrong just a theory.

One of the testers gained 15 lbs in 1 month, but the guy doesn't eat much so it is harder to say if he would have had better gains. We asked him about the weight and he does not have any puffiness in his face.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Wow. That's pretty impressive. Thanks for sharing.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo! I'm in, Ryan! Glad to finally follow one of the logs of a legend. Curious to see how this affects us larger guys.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to let everybody know,just heard back from some of the alpha-testers and the weight seems to come after about 5-7 days. Some testers have weight gain in the first few days, but it varies per indivdual. It seems like the people who are gaining faster tend to eat more from what we have been gathering in our data. We suspect that the gains are from glycogen retention, because so far none of the testers are having issues wth puffiness in the face or puffy nips. So, it doesn't look like there is estrogen conversion....at least little to none. Could be wrong just a theory.

One of the testers gained 15 lbs in 1 month, but the guy doesn't eat much so it is harder to say if he would have had better gains. We asked him about the weight and he does not have any puffiness in his face.
good info to know