Monsterdrol XT Cycle

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. this is a really exciting log man...your numbers don't lie they're going up like crazy. you two are really funny too lol

2. half an inch in 2 weeks? nice.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jdj16 View Post
    this is a really exciting log man...your numbers don't lie they're going up like crazy. you two are really funny too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    half an inch in 2 weeks? nice.
    thanks guys im really happy with this stuff so far but 2 weeks togo if it keeps going like this its going tobe hard to stop taking the monster

4. day 15

good day still increasing no sides at all even my mood stays about the same. tomorrow is a off day cant wait for thur back to chest, bis and tris my weight today was 172 but that was mostly added water but my dry weight is around 170.5 im hoping to get to 180 i think most of what i gained is muscle i seem a little more cut up then fatter

SQUAT
    5X350
    5X350
    5X355
    5X360
    5X370
    I HAD MORE IN ME FOR SQUATS BUT STARTING OUT I WAS REAL SORE BUT STILL INCREASE 10LB

STRAIT LEGGED DEADLIFT
    5X295 FOR 5 SETS

CALF RAISES
    8X335
    8X335
    8X335
    8X335
    8X355
    8X355
    8X355
    8X355

5. 5x5 SLDL is nice bro. Hope your ass doesn't hurt too much tomorrow lol
    •   

6. Great log man, definitely looks like you're killing it.

Just wondering what your diet is like...you going for an all out bulk?

Also wondering how the gains are looking...all pretty lean gains or do you notice any bloat or anything?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    5x5 SLDL is nice bro. Hope your ass doesn't hurt too much tomorrow lol
    thanks man 5x5 legs are so intense ill feel it for a couple of days u gotta love the pain

Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Great log man, definitely looks like you're killing it.

Also wondering how the gains are looking...all pretty lean gains or do you notice any bloat or anything?
    thanks im trying my best the gains are good its mostly lean muscle there no bloat really myabe just a tad ill know more by the end of this week i hoping to gain around 15lb of true lean muscle by the end of the cycle my wife or me havent noticed any added fat just more cut up

8. Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Great log man, definitely looks like you're killing it.

sorry didnt see the ? on diet but im getting around 3500 calories a day alot of chicken and tuna. taken in no less than 300g of protein and lots of water im trying to bulk up if i gain a little fat thats ok ill lose it later

9. Quote Originally Posted by merdock1983 View Post
    thanks man 5x5 legs are so intense ill feel it for a couple of days u gotta love the pain

thanks im trying my best the gains are good its mostly lean muscle there no bloat really myabe just a tad ill know more by the end of this week i hoping to gain around 15lb of true lean muscle by the end of the cycle my wife or me havent noticed any added fat just more cut up
    yeah bro; i was noticing that despite the huge meals and large water intake; my stomach is not bloated at all!! In fact, I see more definition and such. It's kind of nice
    PM me about my peptide research findings

10. Impressive log thus far bro
    doing my own thang!

11. great results so far. nice to know that their isn't any bloat on this compound. Great Info.

12. Keep it up man. you definately deserve a rest day. Eat your face off

13. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Impressive log thus far bro
    thanks man its gets better with every lift

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    great results so far. nice to know that their isn't any bloat on this compound. Great Info.
    thanks man im really surprised myself that i havent had any sides or bloat. were no at the end of the cycle if my gains are wet but im betting not

Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Keep it up man. you definately deserve a rest day. Eat your face off
    thanks man im injoying this day off but still hav the urge to hit something up but ill just stay home eating to get ready to kill it tomorrow

14. DAY 17

WELL TODAY DIDNT START WELL WAS WANTING TOGO TO THE GYM AT 11AM TODAY BUT GOT CALLED TO WORK SO THAT SCREWED MY DAY WAS ITCHING THE WHOLE TIME TO GO POUND OUT SOME IRON. IVE BEEN HAVING SOME CRAZY PUMPS LAST COUPLE OF DAYS ANY LITTLE THING I DO I GET A PUMP. I DIDN GET TO GOTO THE GYM UNTILL 830PM TONIGHT WAY TO LATE FOR ME I NEVER DO GOOD THIS LATE IN THE DAY AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE NO LIFTING PARTNER. I STARTED OUT WITH 90 DUMB BELLS ON INLINE THEN WENT FOR 95S DIDNT GO THAT WELL MY ELBO POPPED AND WENT NUMB SO DECIDED JUST STICK WITH LIGHT WEIGHT AND HIGHER REPS. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A GOOD WORK OUT.

INCLINE BENCH DB
    12X90
    12X90
    12X90

WEIGHTED DIPS
    12X90
    10X90
    10X90

FLAT BENCH DB
    12X85
    11X85
    10X85

PREACHER CURL SUPERSET WITH
    12X85
    11X90
    9X95

STANDING FRENCH PRESS
    12X85
    12X90
    12X90

CABLE REVERSE PULLDOWN SUPERSET WITH
    12X120
    12X125
    13X125

STANDING HAMMER CURLS
    12X40
    12X40
    9X45

STANDING CABLE CROSS OVERS MID LEVEL
    12X70
    10X80
    8X80

BENCH SMITH MACHINE BURN OUT 4 SETS 15 SEC REST
    12X150
    10X130
    10X115
    10X105

SPIDER CURLS
    12X35
    12X35
    8X40
    Last edited by merdock1983; 11-12-2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: DATE

15. BS no proof! I got shane to vouch for my lifts he showed up after i hit incline haha. I really wish i wouldve done weighted dips before i did CG bench! Horrible idea to do them afterwards and in a superset at that. I think it time to open with those instead of CG bench although they killed my tris right off the bat today. My cable x-overs kicked your cable x-overs ass today u got no excuse's posting little baby numbers like that! Definitely throwing in a drop set for chest next week. Good work man glad you actually were able to make it and didnt completely puss out on it.

16. You lost your man card today bro! Still killed it though man you better not puss out on tomorrow im down to go earlier if we got to.

17. im in this
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

18. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    You lost your man card today bro! Still killed it though man you better not puss out on tomorrow im down to go earlier if we got to.
    ill give u props today u did get me on the shoulder press but theres always another week and ill get that card back tomorrow or myabe u up the dose on me uhm!!!

19. I wish! I would up that dose in a heartbeat if someone who had multiple bottle of this stuff wanted to part with one for us both to split so we could finish out at 40mg lol! If we bumped to 40mg tomorrow we both have enough pills for 10 more days. Or i think 15 if we stay at 30mg tough choice man. Those 5 days could mean 2-3lbs but the higher dose could mean 2-3lbs quicker which may not be better who knows!

20. Hes cheating!!

21. DAY 18 +10.5LB 172.5

GOOD DAY OVERALL LOTS OF INCREASE CHANGED UP THE ROUTINE FELT SORRY FOR REECE SO DECIDED TO PUT SOME LIFTS IN THERE THAT HE CAN LIFT JUST A BIT MORE!!! STILL HAVE KILLER PUMPS I HAVE ALOT MORE VEINS STARTING TO POP OUT IM STILL ON TRACK OF MY GOAL OF ADDING 15 TO 20LB

WEIGHTED PULL UPS
    35+BWX10
    35+BWX10
    45+BWX10

DB SHOULDER PRESS
    70X12
    70X12
    80X4 SHOULD OF STUCK WITH 75

DB ROWS
    95X12
    100X12
    110X10

DB FRONT RAISE SUPERSET WITH
    30X10
    35X12
    35X12

MACHINE REAR DELTS
    120X12
    125X12
    135X11

CLOSE GRIP LAT PULLDOWN SUPERSET WITH
    130X12
    135X10
    140X10

BB UPRIGHT ROW
    85X10
    90X9
    95X8

BB SHRUGS
    275X15
    295X15
    295X15

22. Have either you or reecew ever used a good SD clone before? I'm just wondering how the strength gains of Monsterdrol compare to SD.

23. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Hes cheating!!
    HA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Have either you or reecew ever used a good SD clone before? I'm just wondering how the strength gains of Monsterdrol compare to SD.
    SORRY MAN THIS IS PRETTY MUCH MY FIRST PH AND REECE HASNT TAKEN ANY SD CLONE EITHER BUT GIVE IT SOME TIME SOMEONE ON HERE THAT HAS TAKEN SD WILL GET ON THE ROLLAR COASTER AND TRY THE MONSTER

24. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I wish! I would up that dose in a heartbeat if someone who had multiple bottle of this stuff wanted to part with one for us both to split so we could finish out at 40mg lol! If we bumped to 40mg tomorrow we both have enough pills for 10 more days. Or i think 15 if we stay at 30mg tough choice man. Those 5 days could mean 2-3lbs but the higher dose could mean 2-3lbs quicker which may not be better who knows!
    YEA I KNOW MAN WE SHOULD OF GOT 2 BOTTLES IM NOT SURE IF WE SHOULD BUMP OR NOT BUT OUR GAINS HAVE BEEN STEADY SO FAR SO MAYBE IF WE STAY AT 30MG WERE GET ANOTHER 5 TO 10LB

25. Very Very nice gains so far.

How's it feeling?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. PCT for Monsterdrol XT?
    By steve45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:17 AM