Monsterdrol XT Cycle

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Yea you have to figure there is only so much you can add at a time. if you are maxing your potential at 30 then 40 obviously is just a waste. unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to test it haha


  2. Killin it bro.... Up 10lbs? Nice!
    •   
       


  3. lookin good bro!
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info

  4. This clown's up 13lbs now! Dont know why the hell he hasnt been updating this. The past 2 days hes been sitting at 175 so thats +13lbs from the start. Strength is increasing nicely for him as well.

  5. Wow 13lbs sounds sweet.. How long you've been running this?
    •   
       


  6. YEA YEA I KNOW REECE I NEED TAKE TIME OUT OF NY LAZY LIFE TO SHOW THESE GUYS HOW BAD I OUT LIFT U LOL BUT OK GUY WORKS BEEN CRAZY I MISSED LEG DAY ON SATURDAY BECOUSE WORK SUNDAY WAS A OFF DAY MONDAY AND TODAY WERE REALLY GOOD DAYS WHEN IT COMES TO GAINS. THE ONLY SIDES I HAVE HAD ARE SOME SMALL BACK PUMPS NOTHING MAJOR ON MY SCALE OTHER THAN THAT THIS STUFF IS BADAS*

  7. DAY 21 =+13 175

    FLAT BENCH IS UP 20LB FROM 235 ON REPS
    245X5
    245X5
    245X5
    250X5
    255X5

    BENT OVER BB ROWS
    190X5
    195X5
    195X5
    200X5
    210X5

    MILITARY PRESS +25LB UP FROM 160
    155X5
    165X5
    170X5
    180X5
    185X5

    I DID 4 SETS OF DECLINE BENCH BUT DIDNT WRITE THE NUMBERS DOWN

  8. DAY 22 +14LB 176


    SQUATS UP 55LB UP FROM 330 ON REPS
    355X5
    370X5
    375X5
    380X5
    385X5

    STRAIGHT LEGGED DEADS
    295X5
    300X5
    305X5
    310X5
    310X5

    STANDING CALFS
    335X8 FOR 8 SETS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by alpomartinez View Post
    Wow 13lbs sounds sweet.. How long you've been running this?
    IM UP 14 SOLID POUNDS TODAY MAN THIS STUFF IS GREAT IVE BEEN ON IT NOW FOR 3 WEEKS I HAVE A LITTLE OVER A WEEK LEFT IM HOPING TO ADD ANOTHER 4LBS

  10. lemme get this right, up 14 pounds in 3 weeks with no sides? Other than a couple backpumps that went away after taurine was added in? Hehe... this is sounding good. Nice squatting brah!!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  11. Yeah that sounds damn good. Congrats dude

  12. This sh!t sounds ridiculous bro...14 lb in three weeks is just crazy haha. Picked myself up a few bottles during the BOGO sale and I can't wait to give this a run in another month or two. Definitely interested to see how PCT/recovery goes for you bro, hope you're able to keep most/all of the gains.

    How's the gains lookin btw, all solid LBM or do you feel your retaining a good bit more water on this?

  13. DAYUM, 14lbs, stuff is the real deal I see, hopefully you hit the 20 lbs mark.
    doing my own thang!

  14. The strength gains look good.

  15. F*** MDXT NEEDS TO COME BACK IN STOCK!!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    lemme get this right, up 14 pounds in 3 weeks with no sides? Other than a couple backpumps that went away after taurine was added in? Hehe... this is sounding good. Nice squatting brah!!
    thanks man this stuff is the real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    F*** MDXT NEEDS TO COME BACK IN STOCK!!!!!!
    i know i wished i picked up a ton of it. this just plain sucks as*

    Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    The strength gains look good.
    thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    DAYUM, 14lbs, stuff is the real deal I see, hopefully you hit the 20 lbs mark.
    thanks man that would be sweet i would be happy with 18

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    This sh!t sounds ridiculous bro...14 lb in three weeks is just crazy haha. Picked myself up a few bottles during the BOGO sale and I can't wait to give this a run in another month or two. Definitely interested to see how PCT/recovery goes for you bro, hope you're able to keep most/all of the gains.

    How's the gains lookin btw, all solid LBM or do you feel your retaining a good bit more water on this?
    this stuff is crazy on the weight gains i never expected to gain this much. but were see how pct goes if i lose 2 or 3 pounds that would be badas*
    i would say most is LBM maybe a pound or 2 of water weight ill know more in pct its just hard to say



    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yeah that sounds damn good. Congrats dude
    thanks bro

  17. Phenomenal man. Hope the 4th week treats you as well. I agree...wish this badboy wasn't out, but it will make its way back supposedly.

  18. This is nuts haha. SD is known to kinda flat line after the thrid week(right) so lets hope/see if you keep growin past day 21!

  19. Putting in work bro. I hope you guys can keep most of that strength and muscle during PCT. Are either one of you planning on getting bloodwork done at some point? Your logs on MDXT will be my determining factor for my next cycle whether it will be SD/Epi bridge or tackle the MDXT. Im ready to get on again since my 1st cycle yielded me nothing.

  20. I think I've made up my mind on my next cycle

    Nice job man! Blowin up on this sh*t!! Cycle looks great and you are killin it!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. Damn good gains hopefully they keep coming during week 4.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Phenomenal man. Hope the 4th week treats you as well. I agree...wish this badboy wasn't out, but it will make its way back supposedly.
    thanks man i hope it does come back for 1 more run if they do im going to load up on it


    Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    This is nuts haha. SD is known to kinda flat line after the thrid week(right) so lets hope/see if you keep growin past day 21!
    yea im hoping when i go in today i added a pound or 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Putting in work bro. I hope you guys can keep most of that strength and muscle during PCT. Are either one of you planning on getting bloodwork done at some point? Your logs on MDXT will be my determining factor for my next cycle whether it will be SD/Epi bridge or tackle the MDXT. Im ready to get on again since my 1st cycle yielded me nothing.
    thanks bro i think i might go ahead and gets some blood work done. its hard to tell what the pct will be like but i would go with MDXT just becouse theres almost no sides at all if u do it might be some back pumps. make it a MDXT/epi bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I think I've made up my mind on my next cycle

    Nice job man! Blowin up on this sh*t!! Cycle looks great and you are killin it!!
    thanks man. MDXT!! oh yea


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damn good gains hopefully they keep coming during week 4.

    thanks bro im hoping if they do keep coming i dont know i never took sd but it might be better than sd

  23. merdock make sure to record reece's deadlifts next time u guys go and try out the regimen i sent him haha
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    merdock make sure to record reece's deadlifts next time u guys go and try out the regimen i sent him haha
    ok man ill do cant wait to see him fail lol no hes pretty stong when he does deads the bad thing is he does them stiff legged i bet he can get 450 if he bent his legs

  25. DAY 24 +15.5lbs 177.5


    today was a good day i can check off one off my goals for the year i pushed up 100lb dumbells on incline im stoked. i didnt get the best workout today ran out of time but it still was ok and had to change up my bis routine dam tendonitis in my left wrist. so decided to stick with dumbells ezbar kills me just keeps geting worse.


    INCLINE BENCH
    90X10
    95X10
    100X10

    REVERSE GRIP BB BENCH
    165X10
    170X10
    175X8

    CHEST LEVEL CABLE FLYS
    90X12
    90X12
    90X11

    DB HAMMER CURLS SUPERSET WITH
    40X12
    45X12
    45X12

    SKULL CRUSHERS
    85X12
    90X15
    100X12

    ROPE PUSHDOWNS SUPERSET WITH
    100X10
    100X10
    110X10

    DB HAMMER CURLS
    45X10
    45X10
    50X7

    CABLE PULLUP FLYS
    50X12
    50X12
    50X15
    Last edited by merdock1983; 11-18-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: OH SOMETHING

  26. Good job dude. Those hundos just look nice in your hands huh haha! I want to see 105's next week!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xFRACTION View Post
    Good job dude. Those hundos just look nice in your hands huh haha! I want to see 105's next week!
    Our gym is pretty ghetto, they dont have 105's it jumps from 100's to 110's!

  28. nearly 16 pounds is madness.

    really sick gains for 3.5 weeks.

  29. Wow, awesome gains dude. Keep it up!!

  30. Who wouldn't get sick gains with 2mg of superdrol/day?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. PCT for Monsterdrol XT?
    By steve45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:17 AM
  3. Monsterdrol????????
    By nateo1979 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:16 PM
  4. Monsterdrol????????
    By nateo1979 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 06:42 PM
Log in
Log in