Proviron + Deca Durobolan + Sustanon 300 + Trenblone Enanthate

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Had my first shot of sustanon ever yesterday.

:redeemerwhore:
I was a little snapy today, but lifting a little more weight, which made me happy. :drive:

I have one 10ml bottle of Deca (250mg/1ml) and one Sustanon, (300mg/1ml) One bottle of Tri-tren (150mg/ml). One Bottle of Test-enanthate (300mg/ml) and two bottles of Test-prop (100mg/ml).

To start off Ill be shooting 1ml of Deca and 1ml of Sus twice a week. (about 5 weeks)

Later when the Deca and Sus runs out Ill start shooting the Tri-tren and Test-enanthate twice weekly and Test-prop eod. Im gona go for HCG at the end of the course and Letrozol for PCT

I havnt managed to get hold of Proviron so Im pulsing Dbol 4X pw & dosing .5arimadex lat thing at night, not quite the same thing but in the same direction.

Ill be shooting 1ml tuesday and 1ml on saturday of each so for each week its 1ml x2

.....................wk1........wk2........wk3.........wk4........wk5...........wk6..........wk7.........wk8......wk9........wk10
Sus.............1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2)
Deca............1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2)
Test-E................................................................................../ ..1ml(x2).. / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2)
Tri-tren................................................................................/ 1/2ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2) / 1ml(x2)

Test-prop............................................................................./ (1ml eod)

Ill spread the prop out so that it lasts through week 11 and 12 while the Tren makes finnishes its job. Ive got 20ml.

Just pionting out incase ppl dont notice, once the bottle of deca is finnished it will still be active at peak levels in my body for another two weeks while Im shooting the Trenbolone :twisted:
Has anyone heared of shooting IGF-1 ed and what that does? Im thinking about running this next year just for the sheer excitement.:scool:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Supps:

1. after each workout Anabolic mass2 - 60g protien, 60g carbs, 17g BCAAS, 3.3g fat

2. Probiotis Acidophilus with pectin (3billion active cultures!) after a the post workout meals.
3. Full Spectrum Enzyme Formula. with post workout meals.

4. Purer Creatine Monohydrate before and after each workout.

5. Ashwaganda - to keep me happy incase of roid rage. (already finnished :O)

6. Echinacea tea; Dandelion root tea; Cleanse herbal tea (ruhbarb root, fennel root, licorice) and Psyllum husks. For the toxins. (Ive knocked the teas on the head, they were messing with the anabolics, apart from green tea)

7. N.O Ignite (Redefinenutrition)

8. NX Labs Mythel Test.

9. Milk thistke.

10. I have 50mg Diclofenac sodium tabs on hand incase I injure myself (Im aware of the sides)

Diet:

I feel better eating as soon as Im hungry, if my appetite goes down I set my alarm and eat every 3 hours, but I find I get hungy and eat before it goes off.

I dont have an extremely varied diet, I stick with what works for me.

I was a chef for 6 years, I use tons of spices and herbs in almost everything, sometimes even on my bacon, sausages and eggs at breakfast.

Protien:
A sirloin steak for a treat every now and then but generally for meat protien I eat:

chicken, Tuna, Fish(other), casserole beef, pork sausages.

I like to throw a big tray of chicken in the oven twice or 3 times a week and just eat it all day.

I eat alot of eggs - love em.

For protien I aslo eat Soya mince, Kindney beans and Chick peas - Vegetable protien actually builds stronger muscle firbres and immune system.

Carbs:
For Carbs I like rice, Ive done a little reaserch on Metabolic typing which has shown me how to be in tune with my body concerning how what Ive eaten affects me, and nicely cooked rice is the best thing for me. But I do mix in a little pasta and cous cous every now and then.

Every time I cook I use vegetables aswell - every meal will contian something from - broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, tomatoes, carrots and sweet potatoes (sometimes normal potatoes).

Occationally Ill make sure Im not too acidic and simmer methi, spring onion, beet root leaves, black raisins, spinnache and lemon juice (because friut acids turn to alkaline in your stomach).

I have a shake after every workout. I dont believe shakes build muscle, they just stop muscles bieng burnt as energy and help start the anabolic process after a workout.

FOOD every 2/3 hours (setting my alarm for 3 hours but
eating as soon as Im hungry!) KISS

Training:
To cut a long story short,

Ill be playing it as I go to try to fit my whole body in 2 times a week! and Ill be training every day :D. Im breaking it down like this:

1. Back & Traps in the morning including post delts of course.

and Shoulders later on in the day at the first opportunity I

get and including post delts too.

2. Legs. I like to have a day between back and Bis.

3. Chest and Bis. if the ant-delts fell good Ill throw in some

different isolations in too.

I hate training Triceps so Ill do them all by themselves later in the day so I

can just focus on them without any distractions for an excuse.

Its roughly a 14 week course (but 22 including PCT) so Ill periodise it like this to keep my body adapting :) :

1. First 5 weeks - Power Body building.

2. For 2 weeks - High amplitude (full range at speed) Balistics, Ployo's and Partial reps :D. (this will be exciting)

3. For 6 weeks - Drop sets.

4. For 6 weeks - Loads of drop sets and sweet super sets.

When my course is finnished Ill go on a diet and start cutting. Ill have to put pictures up afters aswell.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
yesterday I weighed in at 77.9kg (22/10/10).

I would like to put on 15kg on this course, if its not working out Ill up the doses esspecially on Tren at the end and the Proviron caps, Deca puts on alot of water which Ill loose quick at the end so Ill stick with the dosage Ive got planned, Im only running it for my joints anyways.

*I only had my first Sustanon shot yesterday and already Ive gained strength, on my hammer st Iso low row I usually do 60kg (3plates) each side for 10reps, today I did 80kg (4 plates each side !!!:eek:mfg:) - skippin and a jumpin. (23.10.10)

79.4kg today after a workout ( 27.10.10 ), But these pictures were before the workout:

Attachments

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if it were me I'd front load the deca by taking a double dose the first few shots. I'd probably do the same with the sust.

It's just me, but I'd also wait 3 weeks after the last shot of deca before considering it out of your body. the half life is very long for that stuff.

IGF is ok, I think it is best for healing injuries and running in PCT. generally you don't measure it in IU though, you measure it in mcg. if you search around I'm sure you'll find more. it is fun but nothing like gear. the gains from it are much more permanent though. I think running it for 2-3 weeks in the early parts of a cycle and then during PCT is the best way to use it.

also, you are going to want to run that HCG throughout the cycle. running HCG in post cycle therapy is old school and hasn't been widely done in many years. Plus letrozol is not used for PCT. I am here to help but you really need to do about 10x more research o here first. there are problems with this cycle and your post cycle therapy is totally backwards. your diet looks far from ideal as well.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok - heres a story for you:

I made myself homeless as of 3 days ago! But Im surviving. I slept in an electrical cupboard just big enough for me and my two bags of few salvaged belongings, in a new block of flats in town - they havnt properly timed the trader's button at the entrance, and the cupboard locks from the inside. I stayed there two nights un-noticed :D.

Basically I was Living and working in a gym in town (on £15 a week = bieng exploited), but the boss and I are always arguing, and one day he held me against a wall and smacked me across the face, hes 20st and Im 12st - he benches 260kg and I bench 80kg. needless to say, I thought and prayed about it long and hard, even talked to the pastor about it at church, and decided with peace in my heart that the right thing to do was to get out of there. So technically I made myself homeless, but that just a technical glitch - bieng too honest just gets you into trouble.

Theres a deal on londonwestmidland company trains for a £10 ticket to london, which is normally £25. So I asked a friend for £1 to pay for printing the voucher off the internet. I also went down to the job centre and didnt leave I explained my whole predicament till they issued me an emergency payment. I got a ticket from birmingham to My dads house in London and surprised him, to say the least. My gear is now in his frige too.

I had my first ml of Deca mixed with Sustanon today, I must say I felt it kick in very shortly after I put it in my ass, about 20 seconds Id say. I know it didnt go in an artery cos I drew it dack before I shot it in and there was no blood. I notived more agression and drive - and I LOVE it! its been an hour now and Im feeling great, I dont know if thats a placebo thing but its sure welcome to carry on.

I havnt had any opportunity to exercise since sunday but Ill have a good go at it tomorrow (27.10.10). still trying to get some proviron.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
if it were me I'd front load the deca by taking a double dose the first few shots. I'd probably do the same with the sust.
Double dose??? :eek:mfg: Never heared of it, sounds like too much that would mean Id be shooting 1200mg Sus and 1000mg Deca in the first week! Its only my first course, I think Ill do it the traditional way and keep it simple aswell.

About the HCG, Ive spoken to an actual pharmacist that goes to my old gym and he explained to me that it needs to be a bit of both really - first shot the day before the last weeks first dose of test - second shot 3 days after the last test shot - and the third one week after that. Ill stick with what the exper tells me.

Point noted about letrozol, Ill check it out. Thanks :thumbsup:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you don't have a house you should probably stop your cycle and wait until your life is more stable. crazy story man.

you do take a big double dose, this is because the steroid takes a long time to get into your system so it sounds like a lot but it's less in practice.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ahh just edited my story - Im at my dads house now, I forgot to put that in erlier.

But then technically that way those suicide doses will all kick in at the same time too.

I see it this way - if it last 3 weeks in the body technically you could shoot it once avery 3 weeks for medicinal purposes, but by shooting it in sane doses but more frequently lets it slowly build up to give your psycological state and your body in general a chance to cope with the changes - that way you get less sides too. Suddenly having high doses in the body = ance and unwanted progesterone sides (breast milk).

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm it takes roughly 4 wks for sus to kick in... Yes there are short esters but most is longer. Deca takes longer. So there is no way u are feeling anything when you just start. It's all placebo. Esp right after you inject it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
this log is a disaster man, I'm not trying to be a jerk here but you clearly have zero understanding of what you are doing. to be running tren on your first cycle is a bad idea. you don't understand what you are injecting into your body really in any way. your PCT is a train wreck. you should stop now and do about 6 months more research before you hurt yourself.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I had a jolly good workout on back and and shoulders, not much difference in strength though:

I weighed in at 79.4kg after the workout (27.10.10)[/SIZE]

Lat pull down 1x 80kg x 6rep & 3x 85kg x 6rep & 1x 90kg x 5rep & 1x 95kg x 5rep - I dont usually do lat pulldown so nothing out the ordinary.

Machine Tbar row - 187.5lb x 10Rep

Single arm Machine row - 100lb x 10 rep

Supine close grip (thumb width) pulldown - 85kg x 10rep

Single arm Reverse fly - 25kg x 10 rep

Upright Row 40kg (including bar) x 10rep

Only improvement there is on Tbar row 27kg increase and Single arm row 20kg increase

this log is a disaster man, I'm not trying to be a jerk here but you clearly have zero understanding of what you are doing. to be running tren on your first cycle is a bad idea. you don't understand what you are injecting into your body really in any way. your PCT is a train wreck. you should stop now and do about 6 months more research before you hurt yourself.
Yes youre right deca and sustanon take 4 weeks to kick in, but reguardless of anybodys opinion on how long it takes Im not shooting it 1000mg in my first week, thats like running into a train on my first course. 400 - 600mg PER WEEK is whats recomened for anybody to bulk up with. Just keep it simple.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
...Plus letrozol is not used for PCT...
... your PCT is a train wreck. you should stop now and do about 6 months more research before you hurt yourself...
Letrozole (Femara) is the chemical name of Novartis´ selective third generationAromatase Inhibitor (AI). This drug was developed to fight breast cancer by inhibiting the aromatization. It is usually used as a part of an aggressive treatment in post-menopausal women, to fight and reverse the spread of breast cancer after other treatments (such as Tamoxifen therapy) has failed. It´s probably the most efficient product on the market for this purpose currently (5) It is very similar in structure and action to it´s predecessor Arimidex.

...Firstly, it has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater...

...Letrozole (Femara) can be used to raise LH and FSH (which are hormones which signal your testes to produce more testosterone)...Letrozole (Femara), of course, can be used for post-cycle-therapy (PCT) to raise test levels...

...In non-cellular systems, Letrozole (Femara) is 2-5 times more potent than anastrozole and exemestane in its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme and activity, and in cellular systems it is 10-20x more potent! It also lasts quite a long time in your body,but takes awhile to get going& Letrozole (Femara) has a whopping 2-4 day (!) ½ life, and you need to take Letrozole (Femara) for 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level...

...Those are impressive numbers, but here´s one of the most interesting things about Letrozole (Femara):

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it´s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed! Here´s a direct quote from that study:

"Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, Letrozole (Femara)."(7)

An effective dose of Letrozole (Femara) is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive

Verdict: HCG (Synthetic LH) and Letrozole seems prity smart to me.
If you have any better suggestions post them here.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
I cant even find injectables :(
Maybe I need some homless friends.
Won't letro cause for estro rebound? I really dont know anything about letro but its good for fighting gyno on cycle. But if you use it after a a cycle can't it cause rebound when you are done using it?

Or is this different from an Estrogen blocker? Or isnt an aromatase inhibitor the same thing?

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I cant even find injectables :(
Maybe I need some homless friends.
Won't letro cause for estro rebound? I really dont know anything about letro but its good for fighting gyno on cycle. But if you use it after a a cycle can't it cause rebound when you are done using it?

Or is this different from an Estrogen blocker? Or isnt an aromatase inhibitor the same thing?
You have a point there with the rebound, Im not even sure what this is, it sounds like a rapid rise in estrogen levels, but as long as my natural testosterone levels are back to normal that wont matter.

I can finnish it off with arimadex, its cheap round here - £15 for a box of 30 caps.

Trust me, you can find injectables, the people selling it wont exactly hide themsleves if you have money to spend. If you really want them, you find them no probs.

Letrozol is an Anti-Aromatose, Novaldex is an Anti-Estrogen, so they work from completely different angles. And then theres Arimadex which does a bit of both which is much safer in terms of sides but not as pwerfull in its effects.

this is from steriod.com :

...If, however, you are preparing for a bodybuilding contest, you need to use something which will suck most (if not all) of the estrogen out of your body (water retention). I am speculating that you may be able to use Nolvadex for the majority of a contest prep cycle, to keep yourself relatively healthy, and then switch over to Letrozole for the last 8 weeks...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Just skimming over your thread Nothingman. I see how you posted up more details on your diet, Ill make more of an effort now, but Im prity relaxed when it comes to my eating cos Ive been reaserching and implementing my findings for while. see above for diet update...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
My posture feels better than normal :wiggle:. My glutes have been feeling like theyve been smashed with a golf club or baseball bat since tuesday evening when I pinned sus and deca together in my glutes!! (half ether side) I couldnt turn over in my bed Ive been having to lift my hips up to avoid any pressure, and sitting down has been painfull.

It was the worst last night, but this morning its just dissapeared, huge reliefe, But Im shooting again tomorrow, Im gona have to get over it cos it will be like this for the next 12 weeks :17:

Basically Im shooting on Tuesdays and Saturdays, when I include HCG in the week it will be on a friday.

Ive been keeping the bottles in the frige but my dad threatened to throw it away the other night :angryfire:. So ive hidden them in a plastic bag in a sheltered place in the garded - its an avergae of 6-8 degress C out there so its better than in the house. Not that is has to be in the frige because its oil based but just to be safe.

Also is costs £6 at the local gym to have a workout and I only have £25 next till next week thursday so I can only fit in 3 workouts, Ill have to spend some extra time in the gym and cover more ground.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't u be pinning turs fri?!?!? This is just a mess!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
On Wednesday I also bought some Nettle tea (I Love my teas) to support my Kidneys and some Echinacea tincture to support my skin.

Tomorrow Ill do my shots at least 2 hours before gym, to give the Acetate time to kick in, then

Im gona do chest... then chillout at the leisure centre for about an hour and go back and do my arms including forearms.

Ive been doing an hour of cycling once a week (holding onto my glutes every now and then to make sure they keep firing) and I do glute work with it to keep my lower back in one peace, for the last few weeks, so I recon my glutes have alot of capillary development, so I recon this stuff will absorb fast!

:think: er no, not really mate. lol. I dont see why I should be spoon feeding you information when everybody else will do the reading themselves. All the info is already logged above. The answer to your question is simple, Im running this course on 2ml of deca at

250mg/ml per week and 2ml of sustanon at 300mg/ml, Im spreading over the

week by halving the dosage I inject into 2 manageable shots of 1ml ea, less

fuss, less sides, more of a steady level in my body (no point in pulsing

because it will remain active for about 2 weeks inside the body anyway).

According to reaserch those 2 doses are whats recomended for a bulking

cousre for those two injectables.

liftingstud for obviouse reasons Im not answering any of your questions unless theyre constructive.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:nana: Heres how my Sustanon 300 breaks down

Each 1ml contains:

Testosterone Cypionate 100mg (active life 15/16 days)
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg (Active life 8 days)
Testosterone Propionate 50mg (3 days)
Testosterone Acetate 50mg (2/3days)

so during the two weeks while I overlap daca, tri-tren, sustanon, T-enanth and T-prop my testosterone levels should reach around 1500mg of active testosterone, by this time I will be taking proviron so I will be taking advantage of its Aromatose Inhibiting and Anti-Estrogen proporties.

Then it should peak at arround 900mg until week 10, then down to 600mg and 300mg over week 11 and finally 100mg from the last prop shot on saturady week 11.

Howerver HCG will be started on the friday of week 12 (before my last shot of Prop), tuesday of week 13 (3days after) and tuesday of week 14 (one week later) Allong with letrozole. :eek:k::scool:

Thats more technical than I intended on going with my explanations :cussing:, but if anybody has any questions feel free to ask.

:sigh1: The trouble is for all the sceptical critical negative subscribers to this thread is that it will never work in practice out like it does on paper and Im going to have to adjust it "accordingly".

The second best investment a person can make is in thier own bodies and all the effort required of me does not phase me at all. If you dont want to do things in life because youre fearfull of what life throws at you then youll never get round to anything. Talk is cheap.

Ill have to adjust my dosage according to my blood test results. My results for my frist blood tests arrived yesterday - My liver and kidneys are working perfectly. :13: My test results for my natural test level from the blood test I had done on wednesday 20th October are coming in in a couple of weeks just for interests sake. I will be having more done, one on the 15th of November and another in january which hopefully will confirm how to dose and finnish more accurately, but there is enough research done on these substances to finnish a course without blood tests.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Just shot my second dose for this week at 4pm. :zx11pissed: Man let me tell you, make sure you are perfectly relaxed before shooting unless you are very experienced. I pulled back on the needle to make sure I hadnt hit a vessel and what do you think happened. Well what you would like to happen is nothing but a tiny tiny bit of blood to come through or nothing at all, but this time I wasnt sure cos it was worrying me, so I had to stab my self again. I also hate wasting that little bit that you have to pump out to make sure the bubbles are out the syringe, I had to do it twice .:irked:. This time I just shot it all in one side, I dont want both sides to hurt again. :puppy_dog_eyes: But Im looking forward to a bloody good workout in a bit! :firedevil:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
F*** it! the Gym was closed, some kind of cage fight on there tonight. Ive been waking up with a hardon every morning since last saturday, and libido's been going up and down - probably due to the different esters, but when the libido's up, ITS UP!!!:heart:

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
why would you be snappy after 1 day? its in your head bro.
test should make you calmer.
dont end up getting into your mind your going to be like all agressive and jacked or some other kind of collage immature thinking because if so you have no bizz using tren.
steroids dont make you into an ******* it will only make you into a bigger one if your already an ******* tobegine with.

good luck with cycle.
also deca and tren usually arenot a good idea to run together for most.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:saevil: Heres how my Tri-trenbolone breaks down:

each 1ml contains:

Tren-acetate 60mg (active life 2/3days)
Tren-enanthate 60mg (active life 8 days)
Tren-hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 30mg (active life 5-7 days)

why would you be snappy after 1 day?...
Because of the acetate ester

... deca and tren usually arenot a good idea to run together for most.

This is because of they are both progestins, in terms of anabolics nanadralone and Tren are

pritty similar, that is why Im stacking it with proviron, and if I feel any nipple itching Ill take

letrozole aswell.The reason why Im not using Novaldex is because it surpresses the IGF - which

is one of the ways Tren works, so that'l just be working against it, Id add IGF-1 into the stack

aswell but I dont have the cash ATM.

Thanks for bieng concerned. :fing02:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Had a workout today, wasnt in the right frame of mind and made a mistake right at the beggining! I went for 10 reps like I have been doing for the past 8 weeks, I wanted to go for 5/6.

The heavy dumbells at this gym are in pounds which is greek to me so I wasnt able to figure the right weights.

Chest
Dumbell incline chest press - ??lb x 10rep -- ??lb x 12rep -- 60lb x 10rep -- 65lb x 7rep

Smith machine incline press - 15kg ea side x 10 rep ( last sets )

Incline dumbell flys - ??lb x 10rep I didnt bother checking, I cant use lb's

Incline machine press ( life fitness unilateral ) - 25gk ea side x 10rep

Biceps
Barbell curl - (I used the heaviest one from the stack, couldve used more) 40kg x 5rep -- 40kg x 6rep -- 40kg x 6rep -- 40kg I went mad and gave it everything I had and this time I did 9rep :D

Dumbell curl - ??lb

Machine curl - 25kg x 10rep

Triceps

Smith close grip press - 10kg ea side x 5rep -- 15kg x 6rep -- 15kg x 6rep -- 15kg x 6rep -- 15kg x 4 rep

Over head ext - one size down from 60lb x 10rep

Rope pressdown - 35kg x 10rep

The gym closed as I finnished my last set so didnt mannage to include forearms like I intended.

no real percevable increase in strength, if anything only a little (couldnt really tell thanks to the dumbells bieng in lb's) but Ive deffinately taken on some water, no doubt about it Im bloated. Really hungry too.

just weighed in at 79.2kg ( 31.10.10 )

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
you guys are saying that the deca couldnt possibly have kicked in yet. Then what do

you think it is Ive injected???? Ive retained on so much water over the last week I cant tie

my shoe laces any more, my favourite t-shirts are getting tight on me, Im so bloated Im looking

bigger than Ive ever been in my life. You could say its the creating but I started loading on that

2 weeks ago. Im also feeling the lethargicness people describe aswell.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
take a look at this from steroidology.com

02-22-2005, 10:08 PM #1 (permalink)
Toemonster
Novice

How long does it take Deca to kick in?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking of adding deca to my 500cyp wk cycle. The joints are alittle stiff at my age(45) and deca seems to help with that. I am on wk 4 of a 12 wk so it hadnt even started to kick in yet. Do you think adding deca would be worth the results?Then back on hrt 100mg wk after 12 or so wks! Any old hrt men got info on something like this?

02-23-2005, 12:12 AM #2 (permalink)
DirkMoneyshot
Pro Bodybuilder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i hear "kick in" Again i'll cry - No such thing. The steroid hits your body within 2 hours of injection. How long it takes to build up to max levels is a different story.

When you start to feel it, is individual.

Hunter Killer

Awards
I Lol'd very hard at this thread. Thanks man! Awesome :thumbsup:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Hunter killer, obviously you have a good sense of humour. :icon_lol:

Posting a thread is plain frustrating, its not up here for a joke or for an argument, all people do is take the piss, they want you to spoon feed them information but they dont want to help you with any of their information, like this guy:

obviously thinks he knows everything about pinning but doesnt want to give anything away.

:think: why turs fri? Is that a question or a suggestion? Have you actually done any injectable cycles?? And what exactly is turs? Thursday? as in thursday friday?!? if it

remains active for 3 weeks whats the point in injecting more 24 hours later.
You space your shots out over the week so that your body get a chance to adjust to these drugs, yes they have many benefits like mood lifting, immune system

boosting, increasing muscular endurance, RBC, rate of glycogen replacement, increased rate of collagen synthesis and increased bone mineral content, fat loss... they can mess with your mind if youre a sensitive user (shock) and if you inject too much first off thats when you get unwanted sides like hair loss, gyno and acne, so letting the levels build up slowly is the whole idea, a very smart idea. :slap:

Thats why people will tell you 6 week courses are rubish, is you want good long term gain it needs to be 12 weeks.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Check this guy's 12 week pre-contest prep, amazing!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/158447-12-wk-pre.html

this thread has been propper good motivation for me. I want to do the same thing too now!! Thanks Scotty!!

Ill give the tren 3 weeks to finnish its course in my body and then Ill start a 12 week cutting down while on PCT, so April's my deadline :scratchchin:

helios is 40mcg/mL clenbuterol and 5mg/mL yohimbine hcl its pinned sub q into fat. if you cant get the kind you pin which i gurantee you will be able to find in the uk just get yohimbine tabs and clen stack them with asa, caffeine and t3 and youll be melting away bro! good luck
While on Tri-tren Ill try to get some helios (apparently it causes localised fat burning):32:

Im gona check out bridging into another 4 week cycle in march using Epi-stong, test and helios. :sgrin:

And this thread is awsome!!!:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/157651-annihilatin-adipose-southerncharm.html

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Wow going to talk about me I feel I must respond...
I am currently tuning a 20wk cycle of 800mg of test and 500mg deca, wks 1-4 I kicked off the cycle with 30-40mg of SD and the last wks 19-22 will be running 40-50mg epi. I know what the f**k I am talking about...
As for when I pin it's mon morning the thur afternoon why... Cause there is exactly 3.5 days between each pin. It keeps blood levels very consistent once the aas build up to peak concentrations.

Sooo why I said tues fri for u is stated above.

On election day (here in US) I vote this the most pointless log every on AM!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh as an FYI since I dont share info...

You inj multiple times not for what u stated about, it's to keep a steady concentration in your blood. Not for this crap u state about giving your body time to adjust.

Sorry about the typo with turs showing up and not TUES... Damn iPhone

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
So since you dont have a job and a steady place to live how do you plan on keeping any gains you might make off of this cycle?

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Wow going to talk about me I feel I must respond...
I am currently tuning a 20wk cycle of 800mg of test and 500mg deca, wks 1-4 I kicked off the cycle with 30-40mg of SD and the last wks 19-22 will be running 40-50mg epi. I know what the f**k I am talking about...
As for when I pin it's mon morning the thur afternoon why... Cause there is exactly 3.5 days between each pin. It keeps blood levels very consistent once the aas build up to peak concentrations.
Well then as far as pinning shedule goes were on the same page bro. :18: I started on teusday because monday was a bit of a hectic day bieng homeless 'n all. Between Teus and Sat theres 4 days, so between Sat and Tues theres 3 days, alternating 3 and 4 days between pinning, its just more simple, that way I can shoot 2 hours before I can get to the gym that day.
Tues / Sat <-> Tues / Fri - whats the difference?:lol: I should have been Mon / Thurs on a plain deca course cos then you start PCT 4 days after last shot, that means monday the next week just to make things simpe.

Also that makes friday a perfect day to put HCG in, because technically you should inject it when the test levels are at their lowest, that means the day before your shot, and beter between tues and sat then sat and tues. :scool:

Youre way ahead of me on your course tho :saeek:. Did you post it up??...
, I wanted to kick start it with dbol or anapolon50 but I didnt have the cash.

Thank you for the response :wink1:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
So since you dont have a job and a steady place to live how do you plan on keeping any gains you might make off of this cycle?
Very insightfull question.

Im living at my dads house now, Im also borrowing some money from a wealthy friend to do a personal training diploma.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Back to topic...

Check this guy's 12 week pre-contest prep, amazing!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/158447-12-wk-pre.html

this thread has been propper good motivation for me. I want to do the same thing too now!! Thanks Scotty!!

Ill give the tren 3 weeks to finnish its course in my body and then Ill start a 12 week cutting down while on PCT, so April's my deadline :scratchchin:

While on Tri-tren Ill try to get some helios (apparently it causes localised fat burning):32:

Im gona check out bridging into another 4 week cycle in march using Epi-stong, test and helios. :sgrin:

And this thread is awsome!!!:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/157651-annihilatin-adipose-southerncharm.html
Is anybody aware of injectables that cause localised growth??????????

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:Just weighed in at 80.5kg ( 3.11.10 )

Had a nice workout today just working on core strength, But the top half of my body was blood red the whole time, I think my blood pressure may be a bit high.

I also joined fitness first for a year :biglaugh:. Ill get a free blood pressure test done tomorrow morning.

Workout:

10 mins bike ride on Lvl 13 at -+85 RPM

Glute curls -- superset with -- Back extenssions

Swiss ball side bends

(the Abb one where you lay on a bench and crunch your whole lower body up till its pointing straingth in the air)

Hip flexions

All topped of with Deadlifts, my whole body and core were pre-fatigued so I only cranked out 2 sets with 100kg x 10rep, not to build muscle just basic core strength

my lower back was so pumped I think it was holding my back straight! :bigeyes: lol

Deca levels are proper building up, I could deffinately feel today, I should have 750mg built up in my system by now. Balls have shrunk a little :boggled:. I was feeling proper lethargic today :tired:, and the bouble shot latte at starbucks made my heart beat fast for 5 hours, but not too much energy production. But Ive been feeling really happy and high spirited, hopefully thats the deca too :fingersx:.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Had a propper SH*T workout thismorning, I went for a back workout and aimed for a 5rep weight with bent over rows for the first time, I managed an easy 8 with 100kg, but whe I took it up to 120kg I couldnt finnish the set because my lower back is too week, I left my training belt at home aswell :zx11pissed:

So the rest of the training session I was just really pissed off and un-focused. Also the machines are different and again it was a guessing game with the weight.

wide grip Pullups - 10rep, 10rep, 8rep, 6rep, 6rep, 6rep.

Bent over row - (piontless)

T-bar row machine - 95kg x 10rep

close grip Pulldowns (supine) - 80kg - 10rep

Had my blood pressure taken before the workout. It was 155 over 75. Thats what you call "isolated systolic hypertension". Diastolic blood pressure does not have to be high to have high blood pressure. Anything over 140 systolic is high.

The only things you can do to treat it is exercise, controlling cholesterol, and blood gucose levels.

I also need to learn not to hold my breath when I lift weights.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:scool: Just weighed in at 80.7kg ( 4.11.10 )

heres an observation for anybody thinking about using deca, your balls only seem to shrink when you use them. :bigeyes: and your libido goes up = stuck between a rock and a hard place :damnit:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sgrin: Had an awsome workout thismorning.

Traps

Barbell shrugs -- 140kgx 20rep

Dumbell shrugs -- 50kg x 30rep ( 15 behind + 15 in front )

Shrugs between cable crossovers -- 45kg ea side x 20reps

shoulders

Laterals -- 1 x gaint set = 8kgx10, 10kgx10, 12kgx10 ( no rest )

Laterals -- 1 x drop set = 12kgx10, 8kgx10, 6kgx20 ( no rest )

Upright row -- 40gk x 10rep

Lifefitness Unilateral Shoulder press machine -- 45kg ea side x 8rep

no increase in strength there :sad3:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:sgrin: Just weighed in at 82.1kg ( 5.11.10 ):eek:mfg:

Heavier than Ive ever been in my life :wow:. But I have been eating more at every meal today.

Ive been f**king hungry perminantly, even on a stuffed up bloated full stomach:food:

Ive been feeling less :firedevil: and more :angryfire: :grumpy:
today

My dads been saying all week he can help me move my stuff by driving a hired van for me that I will pay for. Now today he decides that he wont, the day before Im set to move :wtf:!! :aargh4: :censored: :cussing: :rant:...:grumpy:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Right! Im pissed off now.

Ohhh as an FYI since I dont share info...

You inj multiple times not for what u stated about, it's to keep a steady concentration in your blood. Not for this crap u state about giving your body time to adjust...
so if this stuff stays active for 3 weeks, by the time youve been shooting for 2 weeks and 6 days theres 1500mg active in your system -> and thats what you keep at a steady concentration with every shot thereafter, but you have to let it build up or you cause alot more unwanted sides. Yes its a good idea to maintain steady levels, but its aslo a good idea to let it build up in your system.

Deca doesnt "kick in" the way you guys think. It gets into your system in about two hours, depending on the person. Same with Sustanon. The different esters give them different active lifes. Whats the point in spending a ton of money on designing esters that dont let the stuff "kick in" for that long?

I just took a look at you log, I see you you rate beastdrol, as you used it as a kick start to your deca sus cycle. That is why you didnt notice the deca. And I see on wk3 you claim youre still waiting for the deca to "kick in", youre gona wait a long time:lol:, cos its been building up under that 40mg of beastdrol youve been popping ed, so you never noticed it.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

And if you also think you can front load deca like neverstop,
if it were me I'd front load the deca by taking a double dose the first few shots. I'd probably do the same with the sust...
and kick start with 30mg-40mg beastdrol ed aswell, you need you head examined, or your IQ.

As for this comment:
this log is a disaster man, I'm not trying to be a jerk here but you clearly have zero understanding of what you are doing.
I clearly do understand better than some, more experienced users, because Ive been doing 6 months of reaserch for myself, and I have friends who have been doing it non stop for 10 years.

...On election day (here in US) I vote this the most pointless log every on AM!!!
Thats whats wrong with letting a bunch of idiots vote.

Youre running a similar log with sus and deca with a beastdrol kickstart and finnishing off with epi.

My guess is youre probably jealouse Im throwing in Tri-tren, Test-e and Test-prop. and not to mention proviron when I get it in ( I might throw in some epi too), and you dont like that Im running this at the same time as yours, so youre filling my log with neggative bullsh*t. :lame: :nono: Get over it.

:icon_lol:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 80.5kg this morning ( 7.11.10 )

Water retention, been drinking too much coffee.

My backside is swolen :(. :arg:

Didnt manage to get back from church intime to go to gym. :sad3:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
:thinking::grumble:just had a good workout, everything went perfectly, except Im feeling weeker today. Im usually capable of lifting 36kg dumbells up to my chest by myself no problems, today I just couldnt :(.

My backside is swolen like a balloon from my shot on satuday, bug bulge the size of an orange sticking out, this has never happened before even dosing the exact same amounts. Im used to the pain but the swelling is worrying me. Any body have any ideas whats going on? Perhaps my stuff is going off :bigeyes:...

Chest

Incline DB press - 20kg x 10rep, 34kg x 6rep, 36kg x 6rep, 36kg x 6 rep, 36kg x 5 rep

Decline db press - 26kg x 10rep

Incline smith machine press - 20kg ea side x 8rep

incline flys - 16kg x 10 rep ( I did four sets on this one just because I felt like it today)

Triceps

Nider press - 5's x 10rep, 10's x 6rep, 15's x 6rep, 16.5's x 6rep, 18's x 6rep

Incline BD extentions - 12kg x 8rep

Cable pressdowns - 31kg - 9rep

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
On the bright side, I cant even feel my tennis elbow anymore and my shoulders feel faaaantastic.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Deffinately noticed the point of entry into the muscle this time. yeeeeha. And the swellings gone a bit, I feel much better.

off to the gym in a bit to hit the back and traps, have a rest and then shoulders and Biceps. I didnt do biceps on purpose yesterday so I could do them with back today without taking a day off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3