Mdrol+ cycle

C

Capomano

Awards
Ok I'm doing my first cycle of anabolics, over the counter this round due to impatience mostly, stuff was here and easy to get. Next cycle will be test but that's after Xmas/new year.

I started with CELs furuza-a for 5 days then added the mdrol, gonna run that at 20 mg a day til it's gone. Thought maybe I'd bump it to 30mg if no signs of trouble and then just run out sooner, either way using up the 90ct bottle in one cycle. I will run out of the furuza in a couple days and was originally gonna go with the hdrol on top but thinking maybe that's a bit too much. I have some novedex xt as well and was gonna add that in when the furuza ran out. So 30 days of 20mg mdrol/ 2 caps of novedex xt. I'll use nolva after cycle as well as continue with cycle assist all the way thru pct. Also using formestane topical, 2x a day, 4 squirts. So far so good, doing great, feeling great, a bit of an explosive temper at times, libido stronger than ever, random boners like I'm 16 again. And one more question/thought: hcgenerate- worth adding pct?

Ok I'm ready for whatever lashing I get..

I am 33, alot of years training, not specifically bodybuilding but probably doing a show in 1-1.5 years, need mass, I have the cuts, striations, pretty lean.

C

Capomano

Awards
Oh I'm sure I'm not 180 either, I signed up here a couple weeks ago. I don't own a scale, but I own a mirror! Im probably <10% body fat and I see results already. Started furuza on 10/6, mdrol 10/11. I was originally going to use furuza all the way thru but I saw the cost compared to hdrol and ordered the hdrol since it was very cheap and I thought hey i'll go big and not mess around. Probably save the hdol but it wouldn't take much to convince me to run both. I've been up to 270, naturally but pretty fat as a younger man, need to get bigger for my goals career-wise, I can't spend 2 years adding that 100 pounds of meat back on. I'd like to be 225 by may 1st.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 28
M Anabolics 8
J Anabolics 14
M Anabolics 0
B Supplement Logs 12