Turinabol LV (SOLO) Log+First PH

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Hey whats up,

Noob here, so take it easy on me just want to give you alittle background on who I am so the extensive list of experts on here can better provide recommendations and guidance for my log:

Stats-
29 yrs old
5'11'' 167.6 lbs
Bf ?? will post picture's in the proper section on here before I start my cycle, appreciate anyone's best guess. I am guessing 8-10%

History-
Athletic; played baseball and ran cross country in college. Currently playing flag football, softball, and running 1/2 marathon's. Been working out since HS off and on, but definitely more hardcore since graduating College (2004)

Supp. History-
Alot of different creatine's, NO supps (NO explode, NanoVapor, jack3d, superpump, etc.), Novedex XT, a couple different weight gainers, Animal Paks, and cell-tech.

Diet- (simplified)
Around 3,000 calories a day, 6-8 small meals a day. Consisting mostly of fish, chicken, tuna, turkey, eggs, brown rice, yogurts, peanut butter, cheese, milk, and protein powders/shakes

Current cycle, expected start date Oct. 26th
Liver Juice, have been pre-loading since Oct. 14th
Turinabol LV - 60/90/60/90/90/90
AMP 189 Creatine
Multi Vitamins
Omega 3's

PCT
Liquid Nolva
HCgenerate
Forma Stanzol
Jack3d
Multi's

Goals--
Gain 7-10 lbs lean muscle mass. Looking for a simple PH stack with limited sides to get me over a plateau and help me with my gains. I consider myself a genetically hard-gainer.

Questions--
How should I dose the Liquid Nolva?

Do I need any other cycle support supps during cycle besides liver juice?

Are my goals realistic for my calorie intake and PH+PCT choices? (will detail workout splits in a seperate posting)

Thank you in advance for the info. I can't wait to get after this and I am prepared to work my A$$ off in the gym to reach my goals.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
DAY 1

Took first dose this morning 7:30am, tasted like crap! Weight at 167.6

Diet:
breakfast 7:30am 3 egg whites, breakfast bar, 2 tbsp peanut butter
snack 10am - protein shake, 2 tbs peanut butter
lunch 12am - turkey sandwhich, pretzels, broccoli, peach
snack 3:30-4 (prewo) - protein shake, 2tbs peanut butter, breakfast bar
dinner 7pm - chicken, broccoli, noodles
snack 10pm - can of tuna, protein shake

Bi's and Tri's today at 5:30pm

Tri workout-
(warmup) underhand grip pull ups 3x10
one arm tricep overhead press 12 (35lb), 10 (40lb) , 8 (45 lb)
straight bar pushdown 15 (120lbs),12 (140lbs),10 (160lbs),10 (160lbs)
close-grip bench 10 (135lb) ,8 (155) ,6 (175)
bumbell lying overhead tri ext. 12,10,8 (20lb
dips 12/12/10 to failure

Bi workout-
preacher curls using preacher bench 4x10 (2 sets close grip, 2 wide grip) (85lbs)
straight bar curls 12 (60lb) ,10 (65) ,8 (70)
db curls using incline bench 10 (35),8 (35) ,6 (40)
straight bar curls (cable machine) 8,12,15 to failure (120lbs)
Hammer curls 3x10 (30lbs)

various style crunches 6x8-12
jump rope or jog for 15 min. cool-down

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current cycle, expected start date Oct. 26th
Liver Juice, have been pre-loading since Oct. 14th
Turinabol LV - 60/60/60/90/90/90
Multi Vitamins
Where's your creatine? This should be a STAPLE.

Do I need any other cycle support supps during cycle besides liver juice?
Other "staple" on-cycle support supplements:

Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)
5-10g/day
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

Potassium (cramps/back pumps/hydration/headaches)

Goals--
Gain 7-10 lbs lean muscle mass. Looking for a simple PH stack with limited sides to get me over a plateau and help me with my gains. I consider myself a genetically hard-gainer.

. . .

Are my goals realistic for my calorie intake and PH+PCT choices?.
7-10 pounds of lean mass and 7-10 pounds of lean MUSCLE mass are very different. You may very well get 7-10 pounds of LEAN mass, but asking for it all to be MUSCLE is pushing it for a 6-week cycle - of course, you could continue making gains throughout PCT, so it's really all going to be very dependent on your nutrition and training.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Thank you for the feedback Rosie,

My initial thought was to get a baseline idea of how my body reacts to my first PH solo. but if you think that I would be wasting my time without the creatine, I will pick some up today.

also, thank you for the other "staple" supps and dosing recommendations. One question wouldn't drinkin enough water throughout the day help with hydration and headache issues? I have read people having hydration issues previously on this cycle and was prepared to drink water all day.

7-10lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 weeks seems more realistic from what I have read, but I plan on pushing myself harder then ever before, so who knows.

How would I dose the liquid nolva?

Thanks again

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly advise against using the Form and HCGenerate in PCT. Form metabolizes to 4-hydroxytestoterone and can lead to further shut down. The HCGenerate will actually slow the production of your testosterone while concurrently raising estradiol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback Rosie,

My initial thought was to get a baseline idea of how my body reacts to my first PH solo. but if you think that I would be wasting my time without the creatine, I will pick some up today.

also, thank you for the other "staple" supps and dosing recommendations. One question wouldn't drinkin enough water throughout the day help with hydration and headache issues? I have read people having hydration issues previously on this cycle and was prepared to drink water all day.

7-10lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 weeks seems more realistic from what I have read, but I plan on pushing myself harder then ever before, so who knows.

How would I dose the liquid nolva?

Thanks again
No worries :)

You're not "wasting" your time by not using creatine, but if you're resistance and/or anaerobically training, then creatine should be a CONSTANT STAPLE, IMO.

You can drink "enough" water and still get dehydrated and have headaches. Headaches are not caused by just dehydration.

7-10 pounds of LEAN mass is realistic, but LEAN mass does not mean MUSCLE mass - muscle is a COMPONENT of lean mass (along with bone, tissue, glycogen, water, etc. - anything that is not bodyfat is lean mass). It's not improbable, though.

You don't need a SERM (i.e. Nolva) for PCT of Turinabol. Re dosing - if you're going to go ahead with it - I will let one of the guys answer.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Rodja,

What would you recommend then as far as a PCT for this simple cycle? It's tough trying to decipher whats best to use when on one hand you read where people feel that the HCG should be a staple in a PCT stack and others who say "no thanks".

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Rosie,

I don't need to take the Nolva, just wanted to be prepared. Or as prepared as you can be your first time.

Makes sense with the hyrdration

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja,

What would you recommend then as far as a PCT for this simple cycle? It's tough trying to decipher whats best to use when on one hand you read where people feel that the HCG should be a staple in a PCT stack and others who say "no thanks".
Nolva alone is sufficient. The only ones that recommend anything with nettle extract in it for PCT are the ones who don't have a clue about biochemistry and the SHBG/E2 relationship.

If you want to add in something, go with Endoamp Max for cortisol control, which is huge in PCT. Also, the Alpha-GPC will boost GH levels, so you get a potent 1-2 punch.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
HeretoStudy,

Glad to have ya boss. The more the marrier

Will post before and after pics to make it more legit as well.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
I see that you have your masters in excercise science, so I am sure you had a couple biochem classes to take. I will look into the products that your mentioning, fo sure. Thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see that you have your masters in excercise science, so I am sure you had a couple biochem classes to take. I will look into the products that your mentioning, fo sure. Thanks
B Rock, Honestly if I have learned one thing from being on these boards is Rodja's advice is gold.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Rosie,

I do have some Jack3d which would allow me to get some creatine into my stack??? I was going to save for my PCT. After some research It looks like I should stay away from stims while on a PH. Your thoughts?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie,

I do have some Jack3d which would allow me to get some creatine into my stack??? I was going to save for my PCT. After some research It looks like I should stay away from stims while on a PH. Your thoughts?
I am not Rosie, but my advice is to always avoid stims on cycle. Creatine can be as little as $4, or the smarter purchase (IMO) of 1000g for $17. (Creapure)

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
HeretoStudy,

That's good to know about Rodja. Being new to a forum, its always hard at first to know who you can trust and who you cant. Keep the feedback coming; looking forward to completing this log and smashing my goals.....

off to the gym

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

Like John mentioned, I'd be wary about using stimulants during a hormonal cycle. If you have no issues with blood pressure, then by all means, you can, but I recommend dosing lower than normal, and working up, and stopping if you have any issues arise.

Otherwise, also as John said, why not just get a STRAIGH creatine product, like CreaPure, or you could use a creatine product like NeoVar Recomped that has nutrient repartitioning effects.

HeretoStudy,

That's good to know about Rodja. Being new to a forum, its always hard at first to know who you can trust and who you cant. Keep the feedback coming; looking forward to completing this log and smashing my goals.....

off to the gym
New or not, you soon learn who the players are, who knows their sh*t and who doesn't, and whom you can trust to give it to you straight, controversial or not.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 2

168.4 at 7:30 am
Started taking doses using the "worm shot" technique. Much better:)

I updated my workout posting from yesterday with weights**

No negative sides to report, however it's only day two. I didnt sleep as well as I usually do, but I am contributing that to seeing Paranormal Actvity 2 at the theatre (made me think alot), haha.

Positive reactions so far, not sure if its placebo or what but my appetite has increased and I am not as sore as I usually am after my Bi/Tri workout. Muscle recovery has improved.

One question, on the bottle it says that the doses should be taken 12 hrs apart. What happens if their not taken exactly 12 hrs apart?

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 2-Wed.

Chest/Back

Wide grip pull-ups 3X10
Incline DB 12 (75lbs),10 (80lbs),8 (85lbs),6 (85)
Flat BB 12 (165),10 (175) ,8 (180) ,6 (180)
Decline DB 12 (60),10 (60) ,8 (60)
Decline fly's 3X10 (25)
Dips 3x10

Bent-over Row 3x10 (115lbs)
Lat Pulldown 12 (80),10 (90),8 (100),6 (110)
Close grip pulldown 10 (80),8 (90),6 (100)
Seated Row's 12 (100),10 (110),8 (120),6 (130)

15 min. jump rope

Really don't want to be at work another 5 hrs! I want to hit this NOW!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One question, on the bottle it says that the doses should be taken 12 hrs apart. What happens if their not taken exactly 12 hrs apart?
The best window is 12 hours, but anywhere between 11-13 hours won't make a difference.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Thanks Rosie,

I'll just try and hit that 12 hr window every day just to make sure I am getting the full benefit.

Day 2 Diet

Breakfast 7:30am - protein shake, cereal bar, yogurt
Snack 1 - 2tbs peanut butter, yogurt, turkey jerkey, milk
Lunch (2) chix breast, strawberries, jello, fruit leather, celary w/ peanut butter
Snack 2 (prewo)- cereal bar, (1) chix breast, 2tbs peanut butter, yogurt
Workout
Dinner+(postwo) - Spaghetti, salad, rolls, protein shake
snack 1 - can of Tuna
Bed - protein shake

Nothing else new to report, feeling good. Hitting the weights in about an 1hr

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 3

170.0 lbs this morning! Up 2.4 lbs

Alittle trouble sleeping again last night, and feel bloated this morning but other then that feel good, no other sides to report. Muscles feel good, slight fatigue from the workout yesterday (alot of volume).

Diet today

Breakfast7:30 - protein shake, yogurt, breakfast bar
Snack #1 - 2tbs peanut butter, turkey jerky, dried cranberries
Lunch - sausage, mac/cheese, broccili, yogurt
Snack #2 - grapes, 8oz chicken, jello, beef jerky
Workout
Dinner (pwo) - 10 oz lean beef, noodles, corn
Snack #3 - Can of tuna, cheese crackers
Bed - protein shake

No Workout today

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 4

An even 171 lbs this morning!

No sides to report, slept well last night. I wasnt able to get to the gym though and have to push my shoulder workout until today. I did Run 25 min. and light ab and bicep workout at home.

I feel like I don't want to waste a day not doing something when I am "on".

Still eating at least 6 high protein low carb meals a day. will detail my diet for today later on.

Oh I picked up some cheap Amplified creatine 189 yesterday. So my current stack is:

Turinabol Lv - 1.5 ml twice a day
Amp Creatine 189 - 2 pills daily
Liver Juice - 5ml 2x Daily
Jack3d - 1/2 to 1 scoop on workout days
multi's
omega 3's

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused about your weight progression. You are at 171 right now, and your original post claims you started at 170, but one post before your last post you said you are up 2.4lbs. Did you start lower than 170? If so you are seeing some rapid gains, which most people don't see until week 3.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am confused about your weight progression. You are at 171 right now, and your original post claims you started at 170, but one post before your last post you said you are up 2.4lbs. Did you start lower than 170? If so you are seeing some rapid gains, which most people don't see until week 3.
He stated he started at 167.6 on day 1. I guess the 170 was a rough estimate.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 4 Workout

Shoulders/Traps/Abs

BB Military press 10 (115) /8 (135) /6 (135)
Behind the neck BB press+ smith machine 10 (135) /8 (145) /6 (150)
DB Side Lateral Raise 12/10/8 (20lbs)
DB Front Raise 12/10/8 (35 lb plate)
BB Shoulder shrugs 12 (135) /10 (145) /8x2 (155)
DB Rear Delt Raise 3x10 (25lbs)

Decline sit-up 3x10 (10lb)
ab machine 3x15 (60lbs)
ab roller 3xfailure

15 minute run

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Ahh, I see that now, thanks Rodja.
Your correct Rodja, I was estimating with my first post. Since then I have been using the same scale, same time around 7:30am. Could it be my virgin receptors for this influx of weight during the first week? Or is this water weight/bloating that is going to diminish in the following weeks?

I do feel alittle bloated apon waking up, but I am thinking its just because of the late night meals right before bed.

I definitely don't want to gain all my weight in the gut.... I have noticed some so that just tells me to put alittle more emphasis on the cardio next week!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turinabol is not really known to give a bloat, but, if you've recently changed your eating patterns, then it's likely that is the cause.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 5

Weight 171.3 at 9am

No sides, feeling good, arms and shoulders feeling alittle tired but that's ok because today is legs. Muscles look fuller, bloating has subsided. Seem to always feel hungry!

Diet

Breakfast - cereal bar, 4 egg whites, glass of milk
snack 1 - protein shake, beef jerky
Lunch - chicken+pork+shrimp sirfry, strawberries, milk
snack 2 - 4 egg whites, apple sauce, beef jerky
Dinner - 2xchicken breasts, chicken tortilla soup, salad
Snack 3 - can of tuna
Bed - protein shake

Leg Workout today

Squats 12,10,8,6,4
seated leg press machine 12,10,8
seated calf raises 3x10
Leg extension 10,8,6
weighted lunges 3x10

Light biworkout
db curls seated 3x10
db hammer curls seated 3x10

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 6

Weight 171.6

Off day today

Diet
Breakfast 4 egg whites, bowl of cereal
Snack #1 peanut butter crackers
Lunch- spaghetti, bread, strawberries
Snack #2 cheese crackers
Dinner - noodles, beef, salad
Snack #3 - 3 egg whites
Bed - protein shake

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 7

Weight 172.4!

I am having a couple headaches here and their. It seems if I eat right after I get them they go away. Don't feel the bloat as much anymore though. Still drinking alot of water and maintaining a balanced diet. Muscles look fuller, legs are still throbbing from the workout on Sat.

Workout today is going to be cardio:

15 min. run with some heavy ass ankle weights
20 min. fast pace run
20 min. ab workout

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 8

Weight 171.7, so I lost about a pound. My stomach is not bloated anymore and my abs are alittle bit more defined this morning. feeling a little sluggish during the day, other then that no sides to report. Appetite is still increased, and I feel as if I can push myself more in the gym. Worked out for a good hour and half tonight.

Tri workout-
(warmup) underhand+overhand pull ups 3x10
straight bar pushdown 12 (120lbs),10 (140lbs),8 (160lbs), burnout (80lbs)
close-grip bench 12 (135lb) ,10 (175) ,8 (185)
DB Tricep pushbacks ext. 12,10,8 (20lb)
Rope tri pushdowns 12 (70), 10 (80), 8 (80)
dips 15/13/11/ to failure

Bi workout-
preacher curls using preacher bench 3x10 (2 sets close grip, 2 wide grip) (90lbs)
straight bar curls 12 (60lb) ,10 (65) ,8 (65)
db curls using incline bench 10 (35),8 (35) ,6 (35)
standing db curls 8 (45), 8 (45), 8 (35)
Hammer curls 3x10 (35lbs)
standing rotating curls to failure X2

Standing calf raises 3x10 (120lbs)
10 min. of ab work

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 8

Weighed 171.6 this morning. No sides to report, seem to be leaning out alittle bit. Maybe I need to take in more calories, but for whatever reason, I have stopped gaining weight. But I will take 4 pounds in the first 9 days with any supplement :). Nothing but good things to report about my first PH.

Another thing, If you noticed I was able to increase alot of my weights in yesterday's workout. Even adding more volume, to my already heavy volume routine. I almost felt as if I could keep on lifting without getting tired.

Diet
breakfast - nutri-grain bar, protein shake, yogurt
snack #1 - peaches, cereal bar
Lunch - turkey sandwhich, snap peas, blackberries, pringles, and rice cake
snack #2 - 3 egg whites, couple slices of turkey, cheese
Dinner - chicken enchilada's
Snack #3 - 3 eggs
Bed - protein shake

Workout
Warmup - 3x8/10 pull-ups wide grip
Military press - 10 (115), 10 (135), 9 (145)
Smith machine reverse lying pull-up 2x10, to failure
DB Side Lateral Raise 12/10/8 (20lbs)
DB Front Raise 10/10/8 (25 lbs)
BB Shoulder shrugs 12 (205) /10 (205) /8 (225)

Shrug machine 3x10 (90)
DB Rear Delt Raise 3x10 (25lbs)
Bent-over Row 10 (115lbs), 8 (165), 6 (205)
Lat Pulldown 12 (80),1 0 (90), 8 (100)
Seated Row's 12 (110),10 (120),8 (130),6 (140)
DB Military press 3x to failure (25lbs)

Leg extension machine 3xfailure 100lbs

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Just got my bp checked and it's all good at 117/75

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Dont get caught up on the 1lb, weight fluctuations for me can be anywhere between 1 and 3 lbs, march onward :D
Your right, but when I was gaining so freely and consistantly that first week, you can't help but get excited!!

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 9

Weighed in at 172.2 this morning

No sides to report, muscles seem fuller for sure. I am alittle sore. Switched up my workout split and did Shoulders/traps/back yesterday.

Diet
Breakfast - granola bar, yogurt
snack #1 - peaches, 2 eggs, nutri-grain bar
lunch - chicken, mashed potatoe's, snap peas
snack #2 - 2 eggs, peanuts, granola bar, peanut butter crackers
Dinner - hamburger helper, corn
snack #3 - 2bsp peanut butter, cheese, 2 egg whites
Bed - protein shake

Chest workout
BB flat bench (warmup) - 2x10 (135lbs), 4x8 (205lbs), 2x8 (185lbs)
BB Incline - 3x10 (135)
DB Incline fly's - 3x9-10 (25lbs)
Cable fly's low - 3x10 (25), superset with push-ups in between 3x to failure
Cable fly's high - 3x10 (40)
flat bench machine 12 (80), 10 (90), 9 (100)

20 min. of abs

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Owesome brow!
You will love thi stuff....trust me... hehehehhe

I on PCT right now from a TURINABOL LV + TREN LV cycle!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Owesome brow!
You will love thi stuff....trust me... hehehehhe

I on PCT right now from a TURINABOL LV + TREN LV cycle!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice, I do like it alot. Muscles are looking fuller every day....

What were your gains specifically? Did you gain in size and strength?

Whats your PCT?

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 10

down to 171.7 again! No sides to report this morning. Feeling good, just alittle tired from the long week. I seem to be leaning out around my waistline. Muscles continue to look/feel fuller and harder.

Off day today, maybe alittle cardio.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 13

Weight was 175 this morning! Diet was not too good this weekend, I am going to have to focus on some extra cardio this week. Today's workout is legs, was not able to get them in over the weekend. No sides to report, noticed a couple more veins this morning in my arms, that I dont usually see.

Today back on track with diet:

breakfast - nutri-grain bar, and protein bar
snack #1 - granola bar, blackberry's
Lunch - turkey sandwhich, cucumbers, rice cake
snack #2 - pringles, 3 egg whites
Dinner - two itailian saugages on hogie bread
Snack #3 - can of Tuna
Bed - Protein shake

Leg Workout today

Squats 12,10,8,6,4
seated leg press machine 12,10,10,8
seated calf raises 3x10
Leg extension 10,10,8

Light Bicep workout
seated db one arm curls 4x8 40lbs
seated db hammer curls 2x7 40lbs
preacher curls 3x10 75lbs

10 min ab workout

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 14

Still holding strong at 175lbs, the pump at the gym has been so intense recently that my arms and legs have felt like rocks. The muscles are so tight it is actually affecting my workouts. Is their anything I could do to prevent them from getting so tight? Other then that, no sides. Still eating healthy, muscles looking fuller. Feeling stronger in the gym as well! The tight, hard as a rock muscles is alittle painful though. Please help.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 14 diet

breakfast - granola bar
snack #1 - pretzels, peanuts
Lunch - sausage with peppers on a hogie roll, pinapples, celery and peanut butter
snack #2 - 3 egg whites, nutri-grain bar
Dinner - TBD
Snack #3 - can of tuna
bed - protein

Workout today

(warmup) underhand+overhand pull ups 3x10
straight bar pushdown 12 (120lbs),10 (140lbs),10 (160lbs), 8 (180lbs)
Triangle bar pushdowns 12 (140lb) ,10 (140) ,8 (140)
DB Tricep pushbacks ext. 12,10,10 (20lbs)
Rope tri pushdowns 12 (70), 10 (80), 8 (80)
one arm laying tricep-extension 3x8 (20lbs)

Seated cable machine rows 12 (120), 10 (140, 8 (160), 6 (170)
Lat pulldowns 12 (90), 10 (100), 8 (110)
Wide grip cable row 10 (100), 8 (110), 6 (120)

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 16

Weight 174 this morning. Have gained 7 lbs in 16 days!!! I will take that any day of the week. No sides to report. Maybe alittle more acne then usual on my face, but nothing crazy. My triceps are still sore from Tuesdays workout! Off day yesterday.

Today I will be hitting chest and abs

diet

Breakfast - protein shake
snack #1 - multi-grain bar, dried cranberries, cheese crackers
Lunch - Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, yogurt
snack #2 - peanut butter crackers, multi-grain bar
Dinner - 12 oz chicken, salad, rice
snack #3 - can of tuna
bed - protein shake

Workout

BB bench - Wamup (2x10 135lb), 10 (185), 8 (205), 7 (225), 8 (205), 10 (185), burnout (135)
DB Incline - 10 (60lbs), 8 (65), 6(70)
DB Incline fly's - 3x10 (25lbs)
Cable fly's low - 3x10 (30lbs)
dips 3xfailure

15 min ab workout
various crunches/ab machine/knee to chest exercise

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Hey bro, cycle and lifting is looking great...I'm finishing up a cycle of Tbol this week....

Here's question..have you had any issues with cramping? What's your water intake like?

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
This is turning out to be a very successful cycle. Good work B Rock! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Thanks, yeah I am very happy with it so far. However I really dont have any other PH experience to compare it with.

HereToStudy do you know why my muscles have been getting so tight during workouts that its effecting some of my lifts? Do I need to up the water intake? Is it because of the Jack3d? At the beginning of the cycle, the Jack3d had no ill effects what so ever. I even had my BP taken to make sure, but now I am not so sure. I think the Jack3d is making my pump ridiculous while on the TBOL? Thoughts? Thanks

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Hey bro, cycle and lifting is looking great...I'm finishing up a cycle of Tbol this week....

Here's question..have you had any issues with cramping? What's your water intake like?
Massbuilder, I am drinking water continously throughout the day. I have a 12 oz gatorade bottle on my desk at work that I fill up probably 3-4 times daily. I drink another 24 ozs at the gym. And finally another 12 ozs before bed.

Cramps no, but I am noticing an extreme tightness or pump during some of my workouts! The muscles are so engulfed with blood that its hard for me to run my supersets sometimes. Have you experienced any of this?

What sort of gains have you had on this cycle? Likes/dislikes?

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Massbuilder, I am drinking water continously throughout the day. I have a 12 oz gatorade bottle on my desk at work that I fill up probably 3-4 times daily. I drink another 24 ozs at the gym. And finally another 12 ozs before bed.

Cramps no, but I am noticing an extreme tightness or pump during some of my workouts! The muscles are so engulfed with blood that its hard for me to run my supersets sometimes. Have you experienced any of this?

What sort of gains have you had on this cycle? Likes/dislikes?
Lol I'm doing the same with water, I have a 32oz container I fill up about 3-4 times at work and then drink more at home.

I have noticed the pump laster longer after lifting but nothing extreme. I've gained about 5lbs in the last 5 weeks and lost 1 inch off the waist.

Had my first issue with back cramps yesterday, it brought tears to my eyes and I had to cut my back workout short. It finally went away this morning but damn it was freaking intense.

Per advice from others I'm upping my water intake a bit, eating 3 servings of fruit for the xtra carbs and also taking Taurine.

I was going to cut the cycle short since the back cramps scared me but I feel better now and will run this out until next Friday.

Overall I've liked it, big strength gains, leaned out and I've learned alot so next cycle I'll be more on point. I came into this cycle unrested and new to PH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
B Rock Pics 7