The animal meets a monster!

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
Ok i stared this stak two days ago,i took some pics and will take more through the cycle. I will post results and thoughts on products every two weeks. Please fell free to comment or advise i respect everyones opion so jump right in.

Items Included:1x Animal pak 1x Animal stak 2 1xPH (Monsterplex 90 caps) 2x Novedex xt (60 caps each) 1x Animal m-stak
Weeks 1-10: 1 Animal pack each morning

Weeks 1-3: 1 pack of animal stak per day 30 minutes before workout

Week 3: pulse monsterplex 2 caps on workout days split am\pm also pulsing novedex on same days

Weeks 4-7: take monsterplex 2 caps per day everyday and 2 caps novedex xt at bedtime

Weeks 8-10: Animal m-stak 1 pack per day and novedex xt 2 caps at bedtime for weeks 8 and 9 then 1 cap on week 10
(also starting pct 3 days into week 8)

Liver protection: Liv-52

Blood presure: hawthorn berry 565 mg
cerely seed extract:

Staples: 2 protein shakes per day.
10 grams of creatine per day split per shake.
6 high protein meals
2 carb full snacks sometime before workout.
1 scoop of toco 8 every morning

Pct protocol :
I have on hand clomed, a hcg and Anastrozole
I'll figure out how i want to run them when the time comes.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
Here's the compounds in Monsterplex:

Serving Size 1 capsule - Servings 90 caps

Dymethazine - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine)...7.5mg

Halodrol 50 - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol)...15mg

Superdrol - (2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)...7.5mg

Max LMG (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5 diene-17-one)...20mg

ATD - (1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione) Anti-Aromatase ...10mg
Milk Thistle 80% Silymarin ... 50mg N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)...50

Compounds in Novexdex Xt:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 60mg
[6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol],
[3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene],
[3%rsquo,5,7-trihydroxy-4%rsquo-methoxyflavone].

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
holy insufficient pct batman

also that quad stack ph product isnt going to be received well the dosing on the compounds is retarded

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i have had to friends who cycled on monsterplex with good results about the same i had with beastdrol which i love by the way.i was gunna do this stack with beast but my boy gave a bottle of monster so im going with it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well beastdrol is one steroid and monsterplex is 4 steroids that are dosed weird. you're getting 15mg of superdrol a day, and 15mg of azine-bridged superdrol aka dimeth, and then 30mg of halodrol and 40mg of max lmg. its really nonsensical dosing. and more than 1 person on this forum has run monsterplex and felt really ****ed up while on it.

i think its a stupid product cuz quadruple oral steroid stacks are not my thing. but at any rate if you run it you need a better pct than novedex xt.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
thats not my pct im just adding it to my normal pct.
heres my normal pct i tweek it as i needed.

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the nolva and clomid stacked like that is a bit excessive... and i'm no expert on hcg but 4500ius sounds like a lot... lol its much better than what I thought your pct was going to be but the doses are excessive.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
it my basic protocol i will adjust it to what my bloodwork say and 5,000 is normal when taking heavy doses of gear and it's split half and half through out the week

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
sorry about i meant clomed or nolva my fault

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
A better pct would be

clomid 100/75/50/50
nolva 40/30/20/10
adex - AS YOU NEED IT ONLY
test booster - week 3-6, etc

the hcg is really high too, but to each his own. where did you get that dosing protocol.

jmo man iif youve run this pct before good for you just offering my opinion

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if u run this

buy some mlmg and dose it to 100 mgs

and some hdrol so u can bump to 50

this is what i would do

but cmon man this is insane

u should just get some dbol test and epi and do an epic cycle

my nxt one is like ^Y^^^^^^

Unreal and company has turned me to the darkside

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you should insert the novedex xt in your a$$ twice daily, then you will actually feel it work

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
A better pct would be

clomid 100/75/50/50
nolva 40/30/20/10
adex - AS YOU NEED IT ONLY
test booster - week 3-6, etc

the hcg is really high too, but to each his own. where did you get that dosing protocol.

jmo man iif youve run this pct before good for you just offering my opinion
i got my dosing from my doctor who also is my uncle he took care of me after my first gear cycle shut me down

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
i got my dosing from my doctor who also is my uncle he took care of me after my first gear cycle shut me down
is he a gynecologist, becuase it looks like he wants you to grow tits.:nutkick:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol this dude ^^^^ straight knocks EVRYONE with no shame lol

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
you should insert the novedex xt in your a$$ twice daily, then you will actually feel it work
the novedex is to help surpress estrogen maybe you should shove some knowlege up your a$$ and the d*ck out mouth before you speak

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i join this site cause i thought clowns like this where bb.com not hear

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol this thread made my day lol. OP HCG is better to be used on cycle to keep the boys alive and the dosage youre talking about are insine. people that are on real stuff usually do protocols of 500iu a week divided in 2 shots when the steroid start kicking in to reduce atrophy on tha nuts. Not recommend to use for pct, it makes a smother transition between cycle and pct.

and as far as the other pct elements i would go like this(well not really cause i woulnt waste my time with such a crappy Oral Mix)
clomid
week 1 first5 days 100 then 50
week 2 50
week 3 50
week 4 50

nolva 20 mg the whole 4 weeks

and add something for cortisol control

just my .02

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
lol, bro you wont live long enough to complete the log. This **** will burn a hole through your liver and your wallet..... Good luck

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol, bro you wont live long enough to complete the log. This **** will burn a hole through your liver and your wallet..... Good luck
come on let him live and learn. he might not decided on the best compound. but help the guy out instead of just calling him out without actually giving him something useful.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not live long enough?

Please, this cycle wont kill him the liver can take a BEATING and it is regenerative

you will live and prolly gain sum mass

but be ready for shutdown

and do moniter ur blood pressure and color of the eyes just to be careful but i seriously doubt u will get hurt by this

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
not live long enough?

Please, this cycle wont kill him the liver can take a BEATING and it is regenerative

you will live and prolly gain sum mass

but be ready for shutdown

and do moniter ur blood pressure and color of the eyes just to be careful but i seriously doubt u will get hurt by this
You said it yourself, he is abusing his liver by taking this, not worth it imo.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
lol this thread made my day lol. OP HCG is better to be used on cycle to keep the boys alive and the dosage youre talking about are insine. people that are on real stuff usually do protocols of 500iu a week divided in 2 shots when the steroid start kicking in to reduce atrophy on tha nuts. Not recommend to use for pct, it makes a smother transition between cycle and pct.

and as far as the other pct elements i would go like this(well not really cause i woulnt waste my time with such a crappy Oral Mix)
clomid
week 1 first5 days 100 then 50
week 2 50
week 3 50
week 4 50

nolva 20 mg the whole 4 weeks

and add something for cortisol control

just my .02
thanks for the advise as for the other guys comment on my liver i will be pulsing first and if all is well then i'll step it up. I never had issues with a ph before but can't be to carefull

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I seriously think you are making a mistake but ultimately its your decision. My suggestions:-

Drop the creatine, save it for PCT.
novedex xt suckz ballz - try something more trusted like erase or triazole and save it for 3rd week of PCT which should help resolve any estrogen build-up/rebound.

Not 100% sure on all the PH sides of monsterplexx makeup, but have some caber for prolactin sides.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
this is why i posted this thread for good ideas. I have a buddy who has been doing real good with stak and novedex not great but for otc its worked pretty good maybe its just stak thats working. And a couple of friends did monster with no problems and a dirty diet they just eat what they want and there gains where as good as mine on beast. I never took any of these products before was just trying to mix it all in one and see what happens. If it dont work oh well and if it does great i'll let ya'll know. Also since i started using toco 8 there has been no shrinking of the nuts it helps me 4 cycle support and pct

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to point out that anyone who saw my rant on the reckless behavior becoming present on these boards, this is it.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
how is it reckless u dont know what my body can take and if its bad for me so what i know what im puting in my body im not in high school im 30 and have done many of cycle so im pretty sure i can handle it. I never once said others should try this if it goes bad then you will something to point your finger and say see i told you but till then you shouldn't bash something you know proof of

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Have your friends got bloodwork done? How long has it been since they finished the cycle? There are many experienced people on here, listen to them, return the ****e back to the shop, or sell it on to one of your dumbass friends.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i know one did he cycles when i do we each try different thing to compare he was fine blood presure a lil higher then i would like but like i said he diet sucked so that could have play a role as well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if u run this

buy some mlmg and dose it to 100 mgs

and some hdrol so u can bump to 50

this is what i would do

but cmon man this is insane

u should just get some dbol test and epi and do an epic cycle

my nxt one is like ^Y^^^^^^

Unreal and company has turned me to the darkside
Are you REALLY gonna follow through this time? I remember not too long ago you were planning an inject cycle, then backed out and told everyone you won't cause of your history with needles.

You just keep running in circles. You need to plan a cycle and go with it, but honestly, and not trying to be a ****, I don't think you should be cycling ANYTHING.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
as far as experience i took myself from 110 pounds to almost 200 so i must be doing something right. And my dumbass friends helped me get there ill take there word anyday

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I think it was said before but HCG is not used in pct. Unless your uncle has studied steroid pharmacology or is an internist/endocrinologist he has no frame of reference. They don't teach this stuff in med school.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
I run it like this and adjust it to my need and it works fine for me
Length: 5 weeks
Layout:
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day or
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG
This is a basic PCT protocol to help those coming off cycle to
restore natural testosterone function and to avoid estrogen
rebound. Those coming off of shorter esters (Test Prop,
Tren Ace, all orals) will want to start this the week following
their last injection or discontinuance of taking an oral.
Those finishing a cycle of longer esters (Test Cyp, Test &
Tren Enathate, Deca, Boldenone) will want to wait a week
after finishing their cycle to allow the hormones to begin to
clear their system before starting recovery. Starting on day
one, take 2 Nolva, or 2 Clomiphene, and 1 Anastrozole
every day. Continue the Nolvadex or Clomid for 4 weeks,
while continuing to take the Anastrozole for 5 weeks.
Starting week 1, take one injection measuring 1,500 iu of
HCG once per day, three days , skipping a day in between
each dose. (Example: 1,500 iu Mon, 1.500 iu Wed, 1,500 iu
Fri). During week 2, take one injection measuring 1,000 iu of
HCG three times following the same dose schedule as
before. During week 3, take one injection measuring 500 iu
of HCG three times, again following the same schedule as
the previous 2 weeks.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i been reading up on hcg and i see what your saying i will be dropping it from pct thanks for the heads up people

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i been reading up on hcg and i see what your saying i will be dropping it from pct thanks for the heads up people
Probably should have read before putting something into your body. Just a thought.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
^agree^ reading isn't this guys strong point, unreal tried to give him advice but his friends at nasa and his gynecologist planned the pefect cycle foer him

Death Head

Awards
wow one of the craziest cycle setup's ive ever seen.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is it reckless u dont know what my body can take and if its bad for me so what i know what im puting in my body im not in high school im 30 and have done many of cycle so im pretty sure i can handle it. I never once said others should try this if it goes bad then you will something to point your finger and say see i told you but till then you shouldn't bash something you know proof of
If you have to ask why its reckless, then you clearly have no idea how to read labels. Stacking a random set of hormones at strange doses, all in one pill. Sounds like health in a bottle to me.

I have no need to point my finger. Someone asked you if your friends got bloods done. Your answer? They checked their blood pressure. Your friends don't appear to be someone I want to take advice from. They have no idea if anything went wrong during/after the cycle. Your basing the fact that they are big and breathing as good in determining your health.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i posted the label on here i read the label. Im aware of whats in it but that doen't mean i know how ones body is going to react to it and nether do you your just guessing. U still have no proof if you did i wouldn't
do it. I still have a week and a half before i start it so if any one show me proof that would be great.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a thread trying to possibly explain what the creators of monsterplex were trying to do with the wierd dosing. it's on a couple of other forums.

im not saying its right, you can probably get the same effects with one compound, and a few other natural compounds.

anyhow, all the bs and fluff aside. lood forward to following this log.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To each their own. I personally can't tell you not to take it, but won't encourage it either. Its your body, and you can determine the level of risk you would like to apply to it. All I can say is good luck, please ensure you are taking an abundance of support supplements, etc...

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i'll try to post my boodwork some time soon and my blood preasure sits at 140\85 on average sometimes its higher sometimes lower it depends on how by my wife is nagging me but i check it every moring and before i go to bed.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I run it like this and adjust it to my need and it works fine for me
Length: 5 weeks
Layout:
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day or
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG
dude this is plain stupid. this is just asking for a nasty estrogen rebound. **** im on cycle now test e and if i take more than .25mg Anastrozole a day when i feel bloated my joints hurt like hell. and i usually take it like 1 a week on the weekends cause i dont want too look bloated for the ladies ;). Also with that amount of clomid u r going to turn in to a criying bitch. this is plain wrong, i dont know where u geting ur advice . If it from that doctor that u said has help u he need to go back to school and/or have his license revoked.:twak:

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
it doesnt make me a crying bitch but i also never bloat on test or d-bol or anything i've done

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to all the haters.... they're just p****d that you found out their secret cycle to all their gains.

I'll rep you if you keep a complete log

On a serious note, bro you have a wife, and a family I presume. If it was me, out of respect for them, I would never touch another cycle again. There is much more to life than being able to squat 500lbs my man

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
have any of you actually gotten ultrasounds to test for damage? before you continue to pop orals like theres no tomorrow and say '' it'll grow back'', maybe you should get tested

i know ALT and AST and ALP go down......but that doesnt necessarily mean you arent getting a fatty or hardened liver...right?

so post cycle your liver isnt trying to process any anymore so the enzymes go down...but how do you know there isnt damaged done?

and just because HDL/LDL has came back to normal it doesnt mean that plaque hasnt accumulated...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to make it clear that i am not anti steroid, or anti oral steroid.

All im sayin is people can take one steroid and see supraphyisological gains. but no, people say '' if some is good, more is better''.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
i dont think more is better some of my best gains came from one thing like tren or beast. In fact beast was what i was going to do with this first but figured ill give this a shot. And if any way it goes good or bad i wont be doing it again.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Christ mate, how many cycles have you done? What is your overall goal from doing this or what you make seem like your last 10 cycles.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
15 in 8 years but two of those years i didnt do anything so i lost alot of muscle and gained alot of belly fat