Bezoe need abs!! 12 week cutting extravaganza

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Been off for 3 months.. feels like eternity!

Basically im cutting down to 10% or below over 12 weeks while still demolishing weights and setting PR's while on a cut.. FTW!

The routine will look like this:
Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: OFF
Day 4: Legs/arms
Day 5: Shoulders/Chest
Day 6: Back
Day 7: OFF

Cardio (SS) post workout
(This is tentative and feel free to offer suggestions!)

The diet will go as follows:
8am: Shake and cereal
11 am: Turkey sandwich, greek yogurt and mixed berries
1pm: 8 oz lean meat with veggies and EVOO/almonds
4pm: 8oz lean meat with veggies and EVOO/almonds
7pm: Post workout shake
8pm: 8oz lean meat with veggies and EVOO
9pm: 4 whole Jumbo eggs hard boiled
10pm: Casein shake

1-2 gallons water daily.
I get fat from carbs so i cycle them- only get about 80 grams a day.
(also tentative.. give me some recipies!)

And finally, The f**king cycle!:
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-4 and 8-12 superdrol 10mg/day
Weeks 6-12 Xtren 90mg/day
Weeks 6-12 T3

I may throw in ECA but i doubt ill need it.
Also, may get some of that topical pro-test stuff (formestane?) to slather on my balls if needed.

Will start here in a few days.. any input is welcome!

Im laying the fat to REST!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your maintenance kcals? That looks like you'll be in a serious calorie deficit with that diet.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I'm maintaining at 230 on that diet right now bro.. id say its around 3200? Strength is as good as ever.. it took a few weeks to adapt to the low carbs but i feel great now.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea and Jack3d preworkout.. cant forget that :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm maintaining at 230 on that diet right now bro.. id say its around 3200? Strength is as good as ever.. it took a few weeks to adapt to the low carbs but i feel great now.
How is that around 3200 kcals? It seems like it would be more in the 2000-2200 range. Also, be very, very careful dropping your kcals while adding in SD and T3 as those burn through a tremendous amount of glucose.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely watching bro! KTS!
Welcome bro!
How is that around 3200 kcals? It seems like it would be more in the 2000-2200 range. Also, be very, very careful dropping your kcals while adding in SD and T3 as those burn through a tremendous amount of glucose.
I could post the math but no point. Point is its keeping me strong and at a steady weight. I figure with the anabolics/t3/cardio there will be minimal need to manipulate the diet... a bit more protein if anything.

I will be sure to keep an eye on everything.. thanks for the advice bro!
Good to have you!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im here man. Wouldnt miss this looks like a hell of a time.

Just saw ur sig and I approve :11:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the log looks perfect, i like the routine and the diet, the cycle setup is good, i would take the sd off the end and run more at the beginning, xtren on its own will be fine... t3 and tren is going to be amazing... nice good luck.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that does sound better. take that sd up to 30mg at some point. i personally like 20/30/30/30. tren/test/t3 sounds fun. i actually have some xtren i though about running at the back end of my cycle. but i'm sorta afraid of it :lol:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Im here man. Wouldnt miss this looks like a hell of a time.

Just saw ur sig and I approve :11:
oh im stoked.. ready for a fun ride!
the log looks perfect, i like the routine and the diet, the cycle setup is good, i would take the sd off the end and run more at the beginning, xtren on its own will be fine... t3 and tren is going to be amazing... nice good luck.
Daaaaaamn unreal you look sic bro! Do you mean bump the dose or the duration? I might be able to handle 20 but 30 made me nauseas last time lol

yeah that does sound better. take that sd up to 30mg at some point. i personally like 20/30/30/30. tren/test/t3 sounds fun. i actually have some xtren i though about running at the back end of my cycle. but i'm sorta afraid of it :lol:
X Tren is tasty :D
In for my bro
Word :cheers:

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Just did 1.25 scoops of jack3d and popped an mdrol.

Im off to get it in.. LEGS/ARMS. Ill post my #'s when i get back

Gonna pin tonight ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i meant run more than 10mg of sd in the beginning, 20mg then, get you filled out and some strength going. if you respond really well then stick with 10mg but usually 10/10/10/10 is going to get pretty slow.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i meant run more than 10mg of sd in the beginning, 20mg then, get you filled out and some strength going. if you respond really well then stick with 10mg but usually 10/10/10/10 is going to get pretty slow.
How many Superdrol cycles have you run? I know that's out of nowhere but if you can't remember that's ok lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ssuuuubbbbbbeeeddddddd

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. sounds viable, thanks. The reason i added it at the end is bc i plan on ramping up t3 and didnt want to burn muscle. You think xtren and test is enough?

How many Superdrol cycles have you run? I know that's out of nowhere but if you can't remember that's ok lol.

Mdrol to be more specific.. slightly different compound i believe
ssuuuubbbbbbeeeddddddd
My boyyyyyyyy!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xtren & test is enough for t3 bud.

you don't get any of the nasty sides from tren huh?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
LEGS/ARMS workout:

squats (ATFF): 315x8, 315x8, 275x10, 225x10

Leg press: 14 platesx8, 14platesx8, 12 platesx10

Leg ext.: 75x12, 60x12, 45x12... (very slow and hold and squeeze at top)

Leg curls: 80x12, 80x12, 80x12 (same as ext.)

Push downs: whole stack x 14, "" x12

Skulls: 95x12, 95x12

Whew.. quads felt like they might tear through the skin COULD IT BE THE MDROL ALREADY?? lol

Gonna pin 250 in a minute..

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
xtren & test is enough for t3 bud.

you don't get any of the nasty sides from tren huh?
Ok.. ill just monitor weight loss and mirror appearance and determine what steps to take from there

Nope.. didnt last time. Strength was incredible, however.

Only substance i am new to in this is t3.. will be open to any advice about it!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice squats bro, you talking 12 plates total or per side on leg press?

Never used t3 bro. Unreal is the expert on that stuff

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Nice squats bro, you talking 12 plates total or per side on leg press?

Never used t3 bro. Unreal is the expert on that stuff
lol 12 total.. he suggested that xtren was enough so ill take his word

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
the jab went smoothly tonight.. leaked a little afterwards but a little blood never hurt anybody :13:

pinned right quad.. dont have the gf to do it anymore :( but juggling 6 or 7 chicks now so its all good :cheers:

this chick just called me a health guru.. she ordered a pizza tonight and i said mmm cheat meal lol.. she said if thats the case all she eats is cheat meals. shes a runner so i explained that our goals are different.. i build muscle, she burns it lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
that looks delicious!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Break me off a piece of that kit-kat bar lol.

Nice workout Bezoe.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the jab went smoothly tonight.. leaked a little afterwards but a little blood never hurt anybody :13:

pinned right quad.. dont have the gf to do it anymore :( but juggling 6 or 7 chicks now so its all good :cheers:

this chick just called me a health guru.. she ordered a pizza tonight and i said mmm cheat meal lol.. she said if thats the case all she eats is cheat meals. shes a runner so i explained that our goals are different.. i build muscle, she burns it lol
damn bezoe 6 chicks. YOU A PLAYYYYYYA :cheers: my man. **** pauly d and situation.

****in BEAST & BEZOE up in this b1tch

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Look good

Personally id go 12-14 weeks but thats ur call :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo! Thanks for the invite!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree with edwitt if youre using test e, run it for at LEAST 12 weeks, because it wont kick in for half the time you're running it and trust me by the time you introduce everything else you're gonna want that test still... SD and TREN? Save potential reduced libido and stay on test ;)

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Bezoe.
But inside youre laughing..
damn bezoe 6 chicks. YOU A PLAYYYYYYA :cheers: my man. **** pauly d and situation.

****in BEAST & BEZOE up in this b1tch
f*** those 100 pound c**cksuckers lol
i have to agree with edwitt if youre using test e, run it for at LEAST 12 weeks, because it wont kick in for half the time you're running it and trust me by the time you introduce everything else you're gonna want that test still... SD and TREN? Save potential reduced libido and stay on test ;)
sounds good to me bro.. 12 it is. That means the tren will be weeks 8-14 as well as the t3. I just hate to go 4 weeks in the middle on just test.. what can i do?? Anybody?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i have a feeling the next 6 weeks for me on test solo isn't gonna be too much fun.. Oh well I bhave plenty of supps that I'll throw in during this time. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha naw my workouts arent anything special right now so I reserve my laughing for when Im on cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
But inside youre laughing..

f*** those 100 pound c**cksuckers lol

sounds good to me bro.. 12 it is. That means the tren will be weeks 8-14 as well as the t3. I just hate to go 4 weeks in the middle on just test.. what can i do?? Anybody?
use that 4 weeks to get your diet more in check then it is now... 4 weeks also gives you time for your body to recover a bit from the orals before you add xtren, which is gonna strain your body too.. 4 weeks "cruisin" isnt a bad thing.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use that 4 weeks to get your diet more in check then it is now... 4 weeks also gives you time for your body to recover a bit from the orals before you add xtren, which is gonna strain your body too.. 4 weeks "cruisin" isnt a bad thing.
Ya that is the beauty of being on test, enjoy it.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I guess im worried im gonna lose some muscle.. last cut i didnt use anabolics and felt like i could have looked a lot better at the end.

Tom, my lifts were crazy last tren cycle.. lookin to put up some pretty big numbers this time. TREN strength=scare people out of weight room

Workout tonight was ok.. as with any new routine, tweaks will have to made here and there.

Smith machine barbell military press: 225x8, 225x8, 185x10, 185x8

Lateral raises: 45'sx10, 40'sx10, 35'sx10

Reverse flys: 55'sx10, 50'sx10, 50'sx10

Front raises: 55'sx12, 45'sx12, 35'sx12

Incline DB flys: 55'sx12, 80's x10

Cable flys 3x12

Ab work..

Did 20min on maxed out inclined treadmill at 2.5mph

I usually fly the 100's but my bis and tris were so fried from last night and military press I couldnt even get them up.. may have to switch some exercises..

Will get some before pics up later

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout bezoe..

fly's with the 100's. thats beastly right there

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, im watchin, ill be hittin up a cut here in a few months. Get some!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
100s on flys?????

daaamnnnnnnn bro!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know all about the tren strength bezoe. A 675 deadlift seems to get people attention lol.

Nice workout man def some solid ass precycle numbers.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man these c**cky mf's bump their own workouts all the time bro lol
But u love us bezoe :bigok:

Honestly I dont even post my workout atm the bitch is too long lol.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
But u love us bezoe :bigok:

Honestly I dont even post my workout atm the bitch is too long lol.
Yeaaaaaa I dooooo :cheers:

Ok heres the hot mess im workin with now..

Attachments

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
camera and lighting were both below par and can NEVER get a person who wants to cooperate and just take some f**cking pictures.. they always try to rush through and dont try to get a good angle.. just f**cking chill out and concentrate for a second! It may look conceded (which im not i think i look terrible) but just take some f**cking pictures for me, how hard is it?? lol

Hopefully 12 weeks from now Ill look impressive even in bad light.