deca test cycle

Chirino84

Awards
im planning on taking this cycle and pct its not my first time but its been a while i just wanted any suggesstions

Week Testosterone (Enanthate) Deca
1 200 mgs 200 mgs
2 200 mg 200 mgs
3 200 mgs 200 mgs
4 200 mgs 200 mgs
5 200 mgs 200 mgs
6 200 mgs 200 mgs
7 200 mgs 200 mgs
8 200 mgs 200 mgs
9 200 mgs 200 mgs
10 200 mgs

Post Cycle Therapy
(Start 2 weeks after last shot of test)

Clomid

Day 1 Post Cycle: 300 mgs Clomid

Days 2-14 100 mgs Clomid per day

Days 15-28 50 mgs Clomid per day

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
I haven't seen someone run that amount of test for awhile, what dosing have you used in the past?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
I would up the dosages a bit and run it a little longer. I believe that deca is best run 12-16 to weeks but that's my opinion.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea that could be a 16 weeker with test at more like 500, Deca 350 maybe. Anything less seems well kinda pointless.

Chirino84

Awards
well i used this same cycle a couple of times about five years ago and gained a solid 20 pounds both times from it my body takes the gear well i havent done it for a while just wanted to make sure i wasnt doing anything wrong

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
dude, just checking you know that clomid is a synthetic estrogen, so you really need to run an AI with it aswell, like Arimadex

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would up the test to 400-500mg ew and runt he deca for 12 wks and twest for 14 weeks.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
dude, just checking you know that clomid is a synthetic estrogen, so you really need to run an AI with it aswell, like Arimadex
It is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) which acts by actually binding to the estrogen receptor and thereby blocking estrogen from doing the same...

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
It is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) which acts by actually binding to the estrogen receptor and thereby blocking estrogen from doing the same...
i actually had a thread about this and Unreal was stating how it actually doesnt really block the estrogen from binding (therefore doesnt get rid of gyno) and will actually raise estrogen levels along with test levels.

For the cycle,
I would say run the test a little higher, 400-500mg atleast. and deca at 300-350mg.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
i actually had a thread about this and Unreal was stating how it actually doesnt really block the estrogen from binding (therefore doesnt get rid of gyno) and will actually raise estrogen levels along with test levels.

For the cycle,
I would say run the test a little higher, 400-500mg atleast. and deca at 300-350mg.
I havent seen this study... have a link?

It opposes the negative feedback loop that the body has with regards to estrogen and the HPTA, and this in turn stimulates LH and FSH. LH and FSH, in turn stimulate the release of testosterone.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Dosage needs to be bumped up for both and needs to be longer. I mean doesn't really kick in til wk 4 or 5.

Currently running 800mg test with 500mg deca divided into 2 doses a wk. Deca shines around 400-600mg for most.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Basically Novaldex or Letrozole is the only thing that will get rid of gyno and counter any estrogen effects

but only an AI will stop any new testosterone production turning into estrogen in the first place

Arimadex is perfect to use with something like Novaldex because it has little to no sides and you can use it for a long time safely, like all through a cycle if you have the cash.

In england clomid is well known to be a **** pct.

Clomid is best used while on the cycle to help lower gyno sides, while on.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
mikeg i do believe i read that somewhere as well. was it here at AM?