Mdrol bridge with Hdrol 8 week cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Mdrol bridge with Hdrol 8 week cycle

i finished a 6 week Hdrol cycle 2 months ago and saw great gains that i was able to sustain. Im planning on starting a new slightly longer and more intense cycle this time around on Nov1.

My previous Hdrol cycle was 50/50/75/75/75/100

My new plan will be:

PreLoad 2 weeks with Cycle Assist

Mdrol 10/20/20/30/40/0/0
    Hdrol 0/0/0/50/75/75/100/100
    Cycle assist throughout the 8weeks

PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    CEL PCT 3caps 2x daily

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

any comments please....my only concern is on the doasge for nolva and Mdrol. Ive never taken Mdrol before, and i did nolva for 20/20/10/10 last cycle following a 6 week hdrol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post
    any comments please....my only concern is on the doasge for nolva and Mdrol. Ive never taken Mdrol before, and i did nolva for 20/20/10/10 last cycle following a 6 week hdrol
    Stop the m-drol at 4 weeks at the MAX. at your size I would not go higher than 30. My 2 cents.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

BTW, what are your goals?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNorcross View Post
    Stop the m-drol at 4 weeks at the MAX. at your size I would not go higher than 30. My 2 cents.
    ok may i ask why stopping at 4 weeks is better, i plan to go how i feel. if i feel great than continue into week 5 with Mdrol. but i understand what your saying. how does this sound:

m-drol 10/20/20/30/0/0/0/0
    h-drol 0/0/0/50/75/75/100/100
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNorcross View Post
    BTW, what are your goals?
    i am in my offseason with bodybuliding...i have 17 mos until i go for my pro card. i plan to do 3 cycles until then. Each cycle gain as much mass with little amount of fat each time. Im ok with a 5-7lb mass gain each cycle
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

I am three days in on my s-drol and and h-drol bridge, good luck with yours. Im gonna be ordering my Hcghenerate and hoping that product x (phytosarm) comes out soon.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    I am three days in on my s-drol and and h-drol bridge, good luck with yours. Im gonna be ordering my Hcghenerate and hoping that product x (phytosarm) comes out soon.
    how are you running your cycle?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

are you planning on using nolva along with hcgenerate? i think thats ideal. I used nolva and sustain alpha for my PCT when coming off a 6 week gain with hdrol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

are you planning on using nolva along with hcgenerate? i think thats ideal. I used nolva and sustain alpha for my PCT when coming off a 6 week gain with hdrol
    Im up in the air about it right now, im not really big on serm use plus I work in law inforcment so it could be and issue because of the way its obtained. Ive been flamed befor for saying that, but sdrol and hdrol are not banned as of yet my local supp store owner gets his hand on all kinds of stuff, he showed me some xtreme tren the other day but I wouldnt touch it because its conciderd a class 3 substance, you get what im saying.So theres a grey area there but the serm can cause a problem if I get polygraphed about it, they do ask.

truth be told I have always recoverd fine after my cycles which are no longer then six weeks. Ive used the TRS several times with extras and have had great recovery and maintained at least 80% of what ive gained from them. Im not prone to gyno so I dont worry about that cycle have never been long enough for crazy suppression. Ive got a pretty solid pct lined up and hopefully this new product from **** comes out in the next 2 weeks but im gonna order there Hcghenertae today.

Im running my sdrol at 20,20,20 then hdrol 0,50,50,75,75

it sucks because my my sdrol it in 20 mgs capsules so I cant really tapper.

5 weeks is good for me ive run this before and it was great, I mainly am trying to get my weight back from my semi pro football season that I lost. I was 230 at about 11% bf now I am 215 at around 9-10%bf. My strength went down in all core lifts, bench press was 420 max now 405 on a good day. I might start up my own log and post but my time right now is limited because ive been working nights so I work and try to get as much sleep as I can so I can recover, sleep quality isnt the same during the day.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I wouldnt go higher than 20mg on the m drol with the halo at 75. Your fukin liver is going to take a beating. Also dont run it more than 4wks, h drol 6wks.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

why only 20mg with mdrol? ive herd plenty of success stories with people who take 30 and 40mg.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

and plenty of stories of people getting ridiculous backpumps and bad sides from those doses. Don't run the mdrol for longer than 4 weeks. And start at 10 and work up slowly to 20 and then lastly to 30 which you may not even need. 40mg is too much for most people, i haven't even tried it because i just don't think it's necessary. Go slow with this. And lower teh duration. 8 weeks on SD and HD is too much.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    and plenty of stories of people getting ridiculous backpumps and bad sides from those doses. Don't run the mdrol for longer than 4 weeks. And start at 10 and work up slowly to 20 and then lastly to 30 which you may not even need. 40mg is too much for most people, i haven't even tried it because i just don't think it's necessary. Go slow with this. And lower teh duration. 8 weeks on SD and HD is too much.
    hardest part of a cycle is keeping gains with no appetite.. and stressing the liver too much (8 weeks of methyls) puts you at risk for some serious stress. your lipids will be trashed, and your blood pressure may be an issue. Take it from this guy.. Unreal knows his anabolics up and down, he's not just saying that to talk. No need to rush into such a long, poorly thought out cycle. Not being rude but sd/epi with a test base is a much more reasonable choice, or even 3-4 weeks of sd to kick start an inj cycle.... just sayin
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

^This guy knows. He's the Superdrol King.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

im glad you joined in, i sent you a PM, but this is the exact response i was looking for.

mdrol: 10/10/20/30/0/0
    hdrol: 0/0/50/75/75/75 and if everything is ok, i will do a 7th week at 75 or 100.

PCT:
    nolva: 40/40/20/20
    sustain alpha and CEL PCT along with nolva
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to run h-drol in back to back cycles?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why do you want to run h-drol in back to back cycles?
    i was very impressed with the results. I feel why try something new, if it worked before it should work again, this time rapped up with mdrol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

My back pumps are kicking in, I went running yesterday and boy did my clfs and lower back swell up, then I hit legs today, squats super setted with leg press's, plus other things. I had to take it really slow between sets and stretch my lower back in between, Im picking up some stuff tomorrow so ill grab something for the back pumps.

So far so good though ive been feeling swole, im back up to 223 from 215 in a week and a half, cant wait to start my hdrol next week.

Im gonna post my final results with some picks probally after im done.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

My back pumps are kicking in, I went running yesterday and boy did my clfs and lower back swell up, then I hit legs today, squats super setted with leg press's, plus other things. I had to take it really slow between sets and stretch my lower back in between, Im picking up some stuff tomorrow so ill grab something for the back pumps.

So far so good though ive been feeling swole, im back up to 223 from 215 in a week and a half, cant wait to start my hdrol next week.

Im gonna post my final results with some picks probally after im done.
    what are you taking for your pumps? where and when exactly are you feeling your back pumps?
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

what are you taking for your pumps? where and when exactly are you feeling your back pumps?
    Usually taurine. Back pumps are usually in lower back or between your lats.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

Im picking up some taurine, my back pumps just started about three days ago and after about 5 min of running they kick in and I give it another 10 min then my calfs start.

Yesterday my back was getting tight by just bending over and putting the plates on the leg press machine. I warmed up with leg extensions so I wouldnt swell up from light squats for warm ups. I pressed through it though, I had to modify my workout but I got it done.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

how much taurine are you taking?
  24. Registered User

wow, be careful brother. that's a pretty big jump from your last cycle.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix25 View Post
    wow, be careful brother. that's a pretty big jump from your last cycle.
    im going to keep the hdrol amount the same, the only thing different is adding the mdrol

should be good to go. looinking forward to it. i will start in Nov.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

everything is on order. will be start the preload in a week
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  140 lbs.

I'm thinking about doing a bridge about Mdrol or Hdrol for a 6 week cycle. Looking to gain weight and build mass I have stacked Tren and AH-89 before and taken D-bol before. Gained weight/mass but didn't maintain gains very well.

Week 1
    Mdrol-10MG
    CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 2

Mdrol-20MG
    CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 3

Mdrol-20MG
    CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 4
    Hdrol-50MG
    CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 5
    Hdrol-50MG
    CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 6
    Hdrol-75MG
    CEL- Cycle Assist

Post Cycle(4 weeks)
    CEL-PCT Assist
    Novadex 30/20/20/10

Let me know if this is a good stack or if there are any tweaks or suggestions you may have. i dont know if its necessary to take both Novadex and PCT assist, but I want to take novadex for sure and will also have that on hand during my cycle.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

Why don't you start your own post and become the Original Poster instead of resurrecting a mildly relevant thread?

You have 5 posts in about 2.3 years. Size? Weight? Goal? Not nolva but novadex, like novadex XT novadex? I believe people like hdrol in longer dosages, it creeps up, but maybe that's too "old skool" for you.

Another beginner needs critque on pmag/pstanz cycle! Help appreciated! at response #5. Is this the scheme you're looking for? I don't like the idea of 3 weeks hdrol, you're not really utilizing it's full potential.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol/Hdrol bridge - please critique
    By Turkelton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Hdrol Mdrol bridge
    By LesJoEsco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:03 AM
  3. diet on mdrol hdrol bridge
    By mshams in forum Anabolics